Would you suck a guy's dick if your girlfriend asked you to?

Would you suck a guy's dick if your girlfriend asked you to?

I would.

Attached: 1579929668851.jpg (1080x1155, 122K)

nigga u gay

Why would you do that? That's just gay like this thread

You would suck his dick and your girl would take a picture, dump you, and dump the image to your friends and family you retarded cunt

To please your girlfriend.

Lotta guys have sucked an exploratory dick... right?

You'd be pleasing the guy more so you'd be gay as hell

The only reason you would is because you're so intent on serving this bitch that you'd literally suck a cock holy shit this goes beyond simp just get a different girlfriend obviously she's insane, hell might as well get a boyfriend since you wouldn't mind his moist shlong in yo mouth faggot

>You'd be pleasing the guy more
Nothing wrong with that

Why do you have a girlfriend if you'd rather please a man

I'd be getting a new girlfriend

Attached: 91BpZ49RvvL._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 36K)

That's not what I said. I like fucking my girlfriend more. But if I gave him pleasure in the process that'd be alright.

Yeah there's nothing wrong with being gay and sucking a cock to please a man but there's definitely something wrong with your brain mate just have a boyfriend instead fuck that cuck ass hoe and suck 5 cocks at once

You said there's nothing wrong with pleasing the man more which makes you gay

Just admit your love for thick moist smelly male cock and piss off

In that moment yeah. My girlfriend would only be watching while I suck the guy's dick.

Why?

Exactly so that makes you gay

The farthest I would ever go is kiss a man for his girlfriend if I'm his homie, as any straight man would do

where can I find this girlfriend you speak of?

What about a handjob. That'd be fun. My gf enjoys watching gay sex.

A lot of girls are into that kind of stuff you only have to talk to her about it.

Why would I touch a man's cock or balls when I'm a straight man and not gay, if my girlfriend wanted to watch me do that then I'd kick her ass down the stairs

It's fine if your gay there's no need to deny it

That makes you at least bi curious. Would you let her top you with a strap on if she asked?

Trying new things is a good way to avoid routine in a relationship.

>Would you let her top you with a strap on if she asked?
I don't think so.

You should get rammed in the ass by a huge black cock I'll bet she'd like that, though I think you would like it more than her

Definitely. I need to find a girl who's into that type of stuff.

When it gets to the point where you need to be gay to please her it's time to move on and find another girl

I don't need no woman to tell me to suck his dick. I ain't no faggot.

You need to find a girl that's more into watching you suck cock than being pleased by you specifically

You don't have to become gay. It's just a one time experience.

What kind of girlfriend do you have that would want that

This is my fantasy. But I'm a bifag

No.
But I would fuck a dude and make my girlfriend watch it.

You are a pedophile

If it's a cute tranny i think i might be ok with it (not sure). Nothing is going in my butthole though.

She wouldn't have to ask

I'm bi, so yes.

And the guy in the OP's pic is hot.

How about you and girlfriend suck that dick together while he takes pictures than post to b

Underrated.

I'd suck a guy's dick while she's pegging me tf