What is the dumbest thing you've heard a girl say or do? 2/2

What is the dumbest thing you've heard a girl say or do? 2/2

>once asked me how to boil water
>thought water tasted bad

Attached: thankyou g(enetics)od.png (500x661, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vOODdDMxLCM
thegamer
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: vegan.png (616x709, 467K)

More dumb ex Sarah things:
>Abraham Lincoln
>He was assassinated in the 1950s, right?

She also didn't know that the Miami dolphins was a football team but that's a girl thing I can forgive.

kagan bulan converts the khazars to judaism in 700ad after they are a meme roman-democided husk for 7/10ths of a millenium

pontic slavers people. steppe. pontic. slavers. - indo europeans

jesus christ

One of my ex's Becky once said to me
>"Hey quick question, when did unicorn's become extinct?"

Hot as fuck but dumb as a bucket of shrimp.

I don't know which is worse: women dying their hair or men liking women. It's only a matter of time before one of them causes a matriarchal dystopia.

Friendly reminder that women playing videogames is the reason you're unhappy

Literally only good for one thing.

If I had sons and caught them respecting holes I'd disown them

things typically have causation. chemical, genetical, etc. usually something in the environment. sometimes we dont know what we dont know tho. kinda sucks.

eg covert emf waves from pine gap etc run by fragile x down syndrome literally no counter party benefit just fucking born into this shit

youtube.com/watch?v=vOODdDMxLCM

"get off me! im drunk!" like bitch, u were asking for it

Women are out there, taking hundreds of cocks every week, and all we can do is to make rape legal. Any woman older than 18 is post-wall.

liking women is how some men cope with women having access to birth control all around them. me, i prefer to watch hentai.

Fellas, is treating women as equals gay?

Attached: Beatles.gif (500x500, 981K)

im high so its even :P

enjoy dying alone

having body hair is just how women cope with ignoring their natural instincts. They're not particularly good at it and they're secretly unhappy reporting sexual assault no matter what they say.

its funny how they say "im drunk" as though they could stop us if they are sober. do they not realise by now they are the inferior gender?

My wife is the smartest woman ive ever met. Shes tells my son that all woman are absolutely nuts and not to fall for it. She knows how stupid almost every woman is and why.

If it wasn't for feminism I'd be drowning in Mexican pussy.

whatever you need to tell yourself

Not if you're female user.

I'm MGTOW because women putting fluoride in the water is such a turnoff for me. Does anyone else have incest fantasies?

Genetical is not a word.

take your meds

There's nothing I hate more than Indian feminists, except maybe men taking psychiatric medications.

Mfw when your argument for not being sober enough to consent is the fact that your cognizant enough to accurately gauge your level of inebriation and have decided that your not sober enough to make decisions.

Well...
Brought to you by the splendid Incel Post Generator v.1.3
pic related.

Attached: 1580560024861.png (629x170, 11K)

This kills the thread.

raditz literally me anyone else

thegamer com/crazy-things-you-never-knew-about-raditz-from-dragon-ball/

Shut the fuck up schizo.

genetic blacklist schizophrenic psychosis

dclxvi

whats ur location right now and i will end ur life

My ex straight up threatened to put a fake rape charge on me. She even said it over text

I dont get that meme. Why would intelligent boys fall in love easier with dumb girls? Whats the joke or reference here?

dude the girl im currently fucking dating is straight up death threatening to kill me in public platforms hahahahah

ur the joke

hedgehog theory (maybe)

oh no it was porcupine.. knew it

porcupine dilemna

Actually he makes a good point, terrible "joke" and the more I analyze it the stupider it gets

its not meant to be taken literally, strong men like submissive women

work out which one you are confused on.

why...? more time effecient, division of labor= greater total returns for the pairing(etc)

play kiss chasey with some retard and only have enough time left over to generate 5 units verses on point babe half the time double time left over to generate 10 units for both then divided up distributed and redispersed? see??

Holes deserve respect. You forget about them and blam, twisted ankle

Im parallel parking
>”oh babe you cant park here”
Huh?
>”youre blocking a trash can”

Like a fire hydrant.