In honor of black history month let's list some of african american's accomplishments. I'll start:

In honor of black history month let's list some of african american's accomplishments. I'll start:

Attached: gr.png (1200x786, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Musa_I_of_Mali
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Africa
motherjones.com/politics/2012/12/mass-shootings-mother-jones-full-data/
www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf
dailystormer
berkeleyside.com/2015/09/24/man-charged-in-hammer-attack-during-black-protests
freewestmedia.com/2016/12/24/pro-black-white-journalist-stabbed-to-death-by-black-robbers/
community.agriculture.com/t5/Ag-Forum/51-mass-shooters-in-2019-what-race/td-p/734877
amren.com/features/2018/12/a-nigerians-view-of-race/
learnodo-newtonic.com/jfk-accomplishments
amp.usatoday.com/amp/40968963
youtube.com/watch?v=_AQZTW1ua3g
youtube.com/watch?v=1a-QpyF7rNc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The fact that white people had to essentially force them to work and keep them in line shows how underdeveloped their culture and race are.

blood and crip gang

Attached: 6EDE1298-B742-42E1-B734-0FFE325B664B.jpg (1024x700, 207K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Musa_I_of_Mali

Obama was the first Black president of the USA.

I have one, how about getting a bunch of apologists and sjws to kiss their ass so much so that if you say ANYTHING negative about them it's because you're a racist.

weed

nigga mexicans invented weed

Africa doesn't have the Coronavirus.
White folks feeling superior as they die from third world wuflu.

Attached: 1579191191776_1579191958939.jpg (737x703, 77K)

You are the dumbest mother fucker on Cred Forums right now. Possibly this year.

Half black technically

most single mothers are niggers
most males in prisons are niggers

This will be one short thread.

you ever hear of any weed coming from Nigger-land Africa?

Africa doesn't have the virus because no one wants to travel there.

But op... They didn do nuffin. Just ask

thats the jews doing

Their first major accomplishment was selling their own people to the white man during the slave trade.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (512x453, 97K)

chinese
>white

black history month!

false

selling their own prisoners
true

I thought about this, from a non bias view. The only real reason I can think of is a combination of the land not being great, and never attempting technological advancements, because there never was a need to do so.

Africa has not one but two countries that were never colonized. They are nearly the poorest counties in the entire continent.

Africans built one of the largest statues ever to show patriotic pride. Most people in that country can't feed themselves.

Two African races in the south of the continent, when discovered in the 1500s, had not discovered fire and only had developed rudimentary language.

>prisoners
they raid other villages and sell the ones that they don't want to eat or fuck.

I thought all black people called each other "brother" and "sister"...

Ok i got one. Didn't George Washington Carver invent peanut butter and some other peanutty things. Thats something i guess.

Kek. He just admitted to be inferior to jews.

And one African tribe even fucked whales

how so?

Mayans had peanut butter first

Because he's basically saying he's mentally weak enough to be brainwashed by jews

that's pretty much right on spot

sold or executed

so do i when i can

I'm baffled by the fact that someone thought it was a good idea to give these dumb niggers an AK-47

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Africa

Slavery has historically been widespread in Africa, and still continues today in some countries.

Trevor Noah isn't crying about that
also noone speaks about Saudi(us ally) who are trading in Yemeni slaves TODAY

maybe they have the same idea i have
dump cheap no serial # guns in the poor parts of town .
you know they will be used to kill each other.

I think its brilliant. It's Darwinism on steroids

george soros did the same thing with jews knowing their fate would be much worse than the niggers. so, basically, george soros is worse than a nigger

First illegal Kenyan

Fuck NIGGERS

they've had thousands of years of practice.

I wouldn't stand around taking pictures though. Air drop it so one of those monkeys don't fire it at you. everything is greasy on them, not just their trigger fingers

Attached: 1575382937997.jpg (400x637, 55K)

Nobody invented peanut butter. That's like saying someone invented orange juice by squeezing a fucking orange

Attached: looking-back-howard-stern-in-blackface.jpg (320x180, 5K)

Cuz

Slaves for sacrifice at the Annual Customs of Dahomey – from The history of Dahomy, an inland Kingdom of Africa, 1793

luckyyyyyy they didn't have to serve a white boi

Attached: Victims_for_sacrifice-1793.jpg (760x655, 139K)

A Meccan merchant (right) and his Circassian slave. Entitled, ‘Vornehmner Kaufmann mit seinem cirkassischen Sklaven’ [Distinguished merchant and his circassian slave] by Christiaan Snouck Hurgronje, ca. 1888.

Attached: 800px-Meccan_merchant_and_his_Circassian_slave.jpg (800x1030, 263K)

Christian slavery in Barbary.

Attached: Christian_slavery_in_Barbary_(1859).jpg (760x478, 87K)

A slave market in Khartoum, c. 1876

Attached: Slave_market_Khartoum_19th_c.png (743x435, 565K)

Elderly female slave, c. 1911/15, owned by Njapundunke, mother of the Bamum king Ibrahim Njoya

Attached: Old_slave,_in_Cameroon_(IMP-DEFAP_CMCFGB-CP010_2).jpg (800x1092, 217K)

Zanzibari slave trader Tippu Tip owned 10,000 slaves

Attached: 800px-TipputipPortrait.jpg (800x969, 138K)

Nineteenth-century engraving of Arab slave-trading caravan transporting African slaves across the Sahara

Attached: Arabslavers.jpg (556x378, 52K)

Arab slave traders and their captives along the Ruvuma River in Mozambique, 19th century

Attached: Slaves_ruvuma.jpg (1000x602, 260K)

we wuz kangz

made by niggers for niggers

whites just got some 2nd class shit nobody else wanted, what will be executed if not sold

they should be fucking grateful

Needs butterfly meme

Homann Heirs Map of the local slave trade in West Africa, from Senegal and Cape Blanc to Guinea, the Cacongo and Barbela rivers, and Ghana Lake on the Niger River as far as Regio Auri (1743).

Attached: 1743_Homann_Heirs_Map_of_West_Africa_(_Slave_Trade_references_)__Guinea__-_Geographicus_-_Aethiopia- (1024x874, 291K)

Attached: 1532612126554.jpg (1500x2268, 687K)

What have you brought to society?

Malagasy slaves (Andevo) carrying Queen Ranavalona I of Madagascar

Attached: Queen_Ranavalona_I_of_Madagascar_engraving.jpg (677x453, 85K)

Harlem renaissance that introduced jazz music and led to the creation of Rock Music

>Imagine trying this hard to downplay any achievement
Yes retard, inventing orange juice means popularizing its use as juice. im sure some fucking rock also happened to be shaped like a cog in the some billions of years of erosion of rocks that doesnt mean the first person to make one didnt invent it

and here the worst of them all!

WHITE DEVIL buying a superior black person from other black person...

Attached: Costumes_de_Differents_Pays,_'Marchand_d'Esclaves_de_Goree'_LACMA_M.83.190.334.jpg (800x1167, 311K)

and of course true OGs

A Zanj slave gang in Zanzibar (1889)

Attached: Zanzslgwch.jpg (800x554, 181K)

"The slaves in Africa, I suppose, are nearly in the proportion of three to one to the freemen. They claim no reward for their services except food and clothing, and are treated with kindness or severity, according to the good or bad disposition of their masters. Custom, however, has established certain rules with regard to the treatment of slaves, which it is thought dishonourable to violate. Thus the domestic slaves, or such as are born in a man’s own house, are treated with more lenity than those which are purchased with money. ... But these restrictions on the power of the master extend not to the care of prisoners taken in war, nor to that of slaves purchased with money. All these unfortunate beings are considered as strangers and foreigners, who have no right to the protection of the law, and may be treated with severity, or sold to a stranger, according to the pleasure of their owners."
Travels in the Interior of Africa, Mungo Park, Travels in the Interior of Africa v. II, Chapter XXII – War and Slavery.

Contributing the equivalent of billions in free labor to the early American economy to jumpstart its greatness. I wonder if slaves would be proud or embarrassed how their descendants turned out

The foil microphone and the electric resistor to ground this thread in reality

>WHITE DEVIL buying a superior black person from other black person...

How can you be superior if you are a slave?

Attached: 1l8lo8.jpg (415x415, 70K)

it's a black thing

Attached: 1445031349591.jpg (618x806, 207K)

>Imagine trying this hard to downplay any achievement
Well by that statement I guess Benjamin Edison invented electricity. Inventing something isn't the same as discovering something. Dumbass.

Attached: 1542660383619.jpg (640x480, 86K)

Attached: 1580209374798m.jpg (1024x861, 69K)

The past of your ancestors shows that you are not superior. But we wuz kangz okkk

Are you fucking stupid Annon?

I’d bang all 4 of them

A husky and a chihuahua are the same species too

Attached: -61665570.png (500x971, 168K)

so much deep ignorance in this thread

unbelievable

Attached: 156456513545644.gif (224x200, 28K)

frican Americans the superior race

Here are some facts that back this up:

1) Higher test scores than whites when the test isn't culturally biased.

2) Commit fewer crimes than whites when not placed in a culturally biased setting.

3) Better at sports than whites.

4) Hung like horses. The average white guy is four inches and skinny as a pencil.

5) Better lovers.

6) Treat women better. A higher percentage of whites are convicted of domestic abuse when African Americans are not subjected to police that use culturally biased law enforcement techniques.

7) Funnier.

8) Better dancers.

9) No African civilization has ever committed genocide.

10) African American scientists have come through with the most scientific breakthroughs.

11) It is impossible for an African American to be racist. They can be prejudiced but not racist because in order to be racist, your ethnic group needs to be in power and whites have all the power in the United States.

Better public relations.

Attached: NIGGAH.LOVE.....jpg (864x1152, 183K)

Attached: niggersrgreedy.jpg (750x600, 44K)

Attached: keisha-grey-julesjordan-com-80.jpg (1067x1600, 903K)

He invented the use of it yeah, is that hard to understand?

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>HAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHA
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHA

Attached: 1492134594975.jpg (1920x1080, 304K)

>We excel when we're held to a lower standard than everybody else.

Attached: 1509997220642s.jpg (83x125, 2K)

Attached: ni66er O's.jpg (240x322, 40K)

muh dik

Attached: 933.png (534x548, 217K)

muh dick

Attached: 1509997245508.jpg (650x476, 41K)

>10) African American scientists have come through with the most scientific breakthroughs

I wouldn't call peanut butter and aids a scientific breakthrough

Attached: nsse1hpfa3y11.jpg (530x569, 58K)

You guys are a bunch of fucking losers, like seriously, it's sad to be on Cred Forums, but it's worse to be a fucking shit like you guys.

Attached: 1396700925901.gif (140x181, 188K)

Broke through stereotypes.

Attached: niggerclaus.......jpg (370x480, 26K)

Yeah........

Attached: NIGGER.MICRODICK......jpg (378x548, 51K)

Never forget white bois.

Black men Better at sports than whites.
Black men Better dancers.
Black men Funnier.
Black men Sexually better.

Attached: 487213-14big.jpg (853x1280, 741K)

Attached: NIGG.SHOOTER.UPDATE.SCORECARD.........jpg (1114x1200, 326K)

They should change MLK Day to the Monday after the Superb Owl

motherjones.com/politics/2012/12/mass-shootings-mother-jones-full-data/
So many white people shooting. Seems like the USA has some issues with guns, and you guys have a problem with race

Fuck off racist loser

Attached: 1509642920384.jpg (712x712, 43K)

Attached: 2a57b54633959300cb514f5256ffd14aeea2cf1b425ef9a01a95494ccb768451.jpg (625x475, 66K)

Niggers be

Attached: 2z9cw79.jpg (500x358, 33K)

NIGGERS ARE THE CAUSE OF CLIMATE CHANGE!

Attached: 1579503262221.jpg (800x789, 298K)

>www.motherjones
Right.

Being the stupidest and most violent race on earth.

Fuk nogs

Attached: 1579070965428.jpg (1444x1172, 247K)

>you
Obviously a racist will ignore the facts, racism is ignorance

Attached: 41045836_313621996110690_8834460149746761728_n.jpg (840x960, 106K)

Autism awareness

Ending white supremacy is done by killing the Nazis

The blues. That's some good music, you can't fuck with that.

Black cock can kill white people

Attached: 1580568955754.png (675x654, 722K)

Thanks to blues we have metal and rock

Fuck off you weirdo larper

Did you say Benjamin Edison?

none of those couples will last and those women will hurry to find a white cock to have babies with

You’re judging an entire group based on a brutal dictator? There are quite a few white ones you know...

They once stole my iPod from my car at a gas station in Detroit

Yep, it is pretty fuckin cool how music evolved.

>shouldn't have been in Detroit trips checked

They? The whole collective of minorities known as "blacks" stole your shitty iPod?

>((white man))

They are called "niggers" around here

Attached: tumblr_owip7nhlt11uw7ihbo4_400.gif (300x169, 1.98M)

Actually, Carver took peanut butter, which had already been invented by the Mayans, and used it for nigger things.
Like keeping his skin smooth, or washing the windows. Yes really, Carver's research was mostly in clinical applications of peanuts and their derivatives. The peanut butter thing is horse shit.

Mayans did it thousands of years ago because they got sick of eating peanuts the same way forever, and Canadians invented it before Carver did to give the elderly an easy to eat source of protein.

So they existed for ever without destroying the earth until the white men showed them how?

And you guys are known as loser, racist, piece of shit, incel, pedophile, rapists, and other kinds of stuff that are true. The world thinks you guys are a fucking joke

Half white*

Only weirdo teens listen to metal and shoot their schools

They were good at picking cotton, think we should help them go back to that

amongst the highest imprisonment rates in the us.

also single handedly instigating ethnicity confrontation while claiming that they arepn’t racist.

Living in a past society that hated them and implying it still exists, despite being given higher priority and a protected class state.

Mo'nica

I'd like to thank them for the greatest genre of music on the planet, rock and roll

Attached: We're not worthy!.gif (245x200, 1.51M)

Since when is acting like a nig cool?

Ok, boomer

At least they don't think we're a black joke

I'm sorry you have to deal with the horrible fate of being an intelligent, self-aware black person. Unless you do incredible mental gymnastics, you must get depressed a lot by the way the majority of your people act. I'm not trolling, that just sucks man. I'm sorry.

loli travel adventures.

There you go, you're gonna be bitter for the rest of your life

Lol I'm not black, fucking twat, get some education and go outside. Fucking coomer

based and tedpilled

Attached: 1579988421034.png (750x1000, 481K)

No you're not black....you're a NIGGER

Here is some info for you guys so you don't get locked in those eternal are-blacks-inferior debates. It always baffles me that there are genuine sources, and nobody ever posts them.

Many studies have been done trying to figure out if there is a cognitive difference between the races. My go-to source is an examination of 30 years of compiled research, here presented by Rushton and Jensen.
www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf

There is a gap. Now, the difficulty: How to determine if environmental factors or genetic factors cause the gap. (It's funny, if you read the conclusion in the file, they actually state the difference as a fact and casually move on to discussing what ramifications this could have in public policy, like affirmative action.)

Determining this is difficult because Africa is largely a shithole and life there is not conducive to becoming intelligent. However, the common conclusion is that there are genetic factors. Blacks are evolved for a more primitive lifestyle, whereas whites have been evolving to suit a more civilized lifestyle.

The differences are small, and can be nearly eradicated by raising blacks to be more cultured. But this explains the phenomenon of encultured blacks suddenly acting "more black" when in groups of black people. It is literally in their DNA.

White men never showed them how to destroy the Earth but introduced technology to them. The fact they can not use it responsibly is on them. There is a reason the West leads in environmental protection initiatives while the Third World, especially the sub-Sahara, are the most egregious polluters.
Nigger please. Have you ever taken a look at what kind of hellholes your species creates in contrast to the nice areas White humans create and maintain?
>racist
That just means being aware of you turds and rightfully shunning you.
>pedophile
You lead in this specific area just like virtually all other crime.
dailystormer dot name/myth-whites-are-more-likely-to-be-pedophiles-and-child-molesters/

Attached: without.jpg (1024x533, 112K)

heh, whatever you say, bitter loser

No, no I'm not.
Yes, yes you are.

Attached: fuuuuuck.jpg (320x320, 12K)

Lol guys imagine his breathing getting heavier and the clenched fists, the big fake smile he wrenches onto his face. "I win, I win, I win..."

Isn't that what you're doing annon?

Attached: monkeys.jpg (716x577, 88K)

Ok, coomer.

Lol Literally the rest of the world thinks whites are supreme. The only ones who don't think white people are supreme are other white people. Even Ghandi said whites were much more civilized than not only his race, but yours. In China, whites are revered and blacks are made fun of. I get that you people have an egregious since of envy and angst because whites are so much better than you, but get over it. There's nothing you can do. Black people are just clowns that the entire world laughs at. Lol

Attached: received_514148275843426.jpg (1433x1472, 86K)

He fired the old "no, YOU" cannon at me boys, he got me good.

Not doing yourself any favors proving niggers are intelligent, are you boy?

This is the extent of the black man's verbal finesse

Stick to mumble rap, nigger

Notice the nigger won't reply to this one. Because there is no excuse for this kind of behavior and they do it aallllllll the time.

Would anyone like to buy a nigger? I heard the last user who got one went on to own quite the lucrative plantation.

Attached: buy a nigger.png (642x643, 390K)

berkeleyside.com/2015/09/24/man-charged-in-hammer-attack-during-black-protests

Normal people aren't racist you shithead, seriously, go to fucking Europe, most of us don't care about race, we're trying to better our Union.

It must have been hard typing that with tears in your eyes

Notice what a dumbass you are

Being a nigger lover is not only foolish but suicidal.

"In life Steven Otter castigated his fellow whites for their “misperception” of black crime in South Africa. Yet in one of those harsh racial ironies the country is famous for, he was stabbed to death by two black robbers in his home.."

freewestmedia.com/2016/12/24/pro-black-white-journalist-stabbed-to-death-by-black-robbers/

Is this what you do with your free time? What a shame

Nobody hates niggers more than niggers.

Attached: NI66ER.COMUNITY.RELATIONS.gif (260x195, 1.55M)

>most of us don't care about race
Then why does the MSM put out so much racially charged YT-bad content?

Yeah, this doesn't really prove your point. The crime wasn't racially motivated nor is crime=black people.

CALL NOW!

Attached: NI66ERS.ON.CALL.jpg (1674x1338, 323K)

Attached: 1527887982472.jpg (900x1998, 788K)

What the fuck is MSM? I don't control the actions of others, nor was I in their position, so no idea. And what the fuck do you mean by racially charged?

Attached: damn nagers.png (577x420, 238K)

>Black men Better at sports than whites.
>Black men Better dancers.
>Black men Funnier.
>Black men Sexually better.
White men better at not going bankrupt
White men better at staying out of prison
White men better at making money outside of pro sports
White men better at not abandoning their kids

>The crime wasn't racially motivated
You don't know that. Point is that he spent his life defending blacks and was murdered by them.
>crime isn't only black
If a certain group commits a disproportionately high amount of it then it is good idea to keep that group away. The out-of-control crime and general dysfunction of post-Apartheid SA just proves exactly why apartheid existed.

Yeah, you fell for larp shit and you also stupid and racist

>Niggers at it again.
Jan 29, 2020 8:56 am PT | Updated Jan 29, 2020 3:43 pm PT. PLEASANT HILL, CA — A San Ramon nigger was charged with felony attempted kidnapping and assault after police say he flipped a White man out of his wheelchair at the Pleasant Hill Target store, KRON reported.

Attached: 1474604152934.png (890x317, 235K)

JFK defended Americans, and an American killed him.
Mass shootings in the USA are mostly done by whites. Should we assume all whites are gunslingers who'll start shooting because they can't get a gf?

Attached: 1575290810218.jpg (692x960, 97K)

Yeah, it's a fucking epidemic in South Africa they are gathering all whites on wheelchairs and they throw them to the floor. Crazy "real" shit, this is a genetic thing as well, because I say so.

>not quite so....

The fact you use this to motive racism proves the point they are making

No but we should acknowledge that it's happening (although the 'mass shooting' statistics are misleading verging on falsified because gangland killings aren't considered even if the numer of dead match the standard)

Motivate*

I love how skeptical you are when it comes to white people being criminals, proves you are totally not biased

Attached: niggers-fail-at-existence.png (508x398, 293K)

Attached: black lives don't matter.jpg (600x489, 36K)

Attached: 1460397806034.jpg (1600x1195, 645K)

Attached: 1457191084170.png (640x624, 343K)

>JFK defended Americans
He did not. He was race and country traitor that was heavily involved in the '65 Hart-Celler Act.
>Mass shootings mostly done by whites
This nonsense again.

"Looking at the data from the Mass Shooting Tracker, widely utilized by the media, as of this writing, of the 72 mass shooters, perpetrators in shootings that killed or wounded 4 or more people, whose race is known, 21 were white, 37 were black, 8 were Latino, and 6 were members of other groups,”

community.agriculture.com/t5/Ag-Forum/51-mass-shooters-in-2019-what-race/td-p/734877

>because they could not get a GF
You should not base any argument on an unsubstantiated claim.

It's almost as if these nations have been historically colonized, ruined and are being actively exploited to this day by wealthy country.

Attached: dead nigger.jpg (796x1090, 272K)

"Racism" = being wary of black criminality. I'd much rather be a living racist than a color-blind but robbed and/or dead lib.

>as if

But they aren't. They're just subhuman.

Attached: inferior-niggers.jpg (526x480, 44K)

So the overwhelming majority of criminals are minorities and white people shouldn't be racist why?

Attached: 1533274731230.png (768x509, 303K)

Attached: 1441436453529.jpg (469x480, 79K)

Attached: 1445199536909.jpg (1080x1920, 313K)

Attached: 1440339880599.jpg (900x800, 543K)

Attached: 1432491606554.jpg (2132x992, 346K)

>historically colonized, ruined
They'd be in even worse shape had colonization never happened.

"Colonization is supposed to have been a terrible thing for Africa, but I seriously doubt any Nigerian is glad that the British are gone.

My favorite uncle left Nigeria for the US about 30 years ago. At the time of his departure, the naira — Nigeria’s currency — was almost equal to Great Britain’s pound. To this day, he swears that our naira was readily accepted in Tesco, a British store. He said his ticket to Britain cost him no more than 2,000 naira. Today, that can hardly buy a decent meal in Lagos"

amren.com/features/2018/12/a-nigerians-view-of-race/

learnodo-newtonic.com/jfk-accomplishments he tried his best to keep the country safe
motherjones.com/politics/2012/12/mass-shootings-mother-jones-full-data/ 70% of mass shootings have been done by whites
It was just an example, based on the incels who were killing people because they were virgins

muh purely economic factors

But it's not being aware of "black criminality", it's about creating laws and mistreating every person who's skin colour isn't yours, it's racism and ignorant.

Where’s the top of the chart? Overlord Race Jews.

Yeah, if only, I went to Africa as well, with euros you can do basically anything there.

Attached: 1533121756850.jpg (636x720, 154K)

If what you say is true it still doesn't imply that minority=crime, I'd say it's poverty that causes crime. amp.usatoday.com/amp/40968963 and you know, most minorities are in poorer states do to past segregation and systemic racism.

This is bullshit lol, to be on top they had to destroy other nations and are still exploiting poor countries, that were colonies in the past and it's no coincidence

Ok

>poor
>systemic racism
Crutchs. Always an excuse.

Attached: 1445099752674.jpg (640x640, 93K)

*Crutches

The person that wrote this comment is uneducated, probably has a low iq and doesn’t know anything about history. There are plenty of tribal communities that have never ever seen a white person before and they get by just fine. Every single white person that works is working for a boss. Who’s the real fucking loser? We are..

Listen up you fucking genius. There are tens of thousands of towns, cities and communities within the US. Every single town, city and community where blacks became a majority are in ruin. (think Detroit & hundreds of other areas)

Attached: 1416507086829.jpg (1379x900, 375K)

Yes, how dare wealthy countries actively exploit them by continuing to send billions in aid.

Everyone did that. It's not an excuse. Everyone tried as hard as they could to dominate everyone else.

It's not an excuse, you guys make excuses to find a reason to hate a race, stop telling yourself you're right, just accept you're a racist and for racism there is no reason to explain yourself, you're ignorant, you're not logical.

Wrong !!

I'm not racist, I'm just horrified of having my insides on the outside and I'm good at pattern recognition.

Now what

Crime

Except that
a) They were already far behind the rest of the world long before any colonization took place
b) There seems to be no connection between the degree of colonization and modern problems in african countries
c) Countries with strong ties to modern african countries which could be argued to "exploit" them are in no way better off then countries that have virtually no contact
d) Asian countries that got heavily colonized not only recovered very fast, but in fact caught up easily with western societies.

In general, there seems to be a "band of civilization" from europe, over the middle east, to asia. For thousands of years, that was were civilization resided, and it's unsurprising that it still resides there. Sure, sometimes arabs were ahead of europeans, sometimes asian were ahead, and now the europeans are. But there never was a time when sub-saharan africa was ahead of anyone else.

Sure, only raping increased 56 times on Sweden after arabs and niggers started going there.you wont be racist until those monkeys take over your countries. Thankfully Eastern Europe has seen this and will remain "racist". You retarded bbc loving leftist faggot

So does that make tump half white ? Because he’s definitely half Cheeto and FYI Obama was never impeached unlike crooked trump.

Without them my favorite and only genre of porn I fap to wouldn't exist. My whiteboi fuck is forever grateful

Attached: 1580199299830.jpg (1024x682, 47K)

Africa is the worst continent in the fucking world, has aids and other type of shit you dick sucking nigger

orange man bad

Attached: Cultural.jpg (700x1044, 151K)

He was 10 you retard.

>It's not an excuse
>"Systemic Racism"
>Because they're poor
But you're wrong, those are excuses. These bullshit excuses ended when this fucking guy got elected to the leader of the free world. It should have also ended affirmative action as well but it didn't

Attached: 1156465.jpg (620x387, 73K)

Did you not see the above statistics on massive black on black violence or are you just so black that your IQ is no more than your dick size in inches?

So niggers were blissfully ignant til the witeboi showed up and told them what dunces they truly are. Niggers gon' nig until they nog themselves to death while eating witeboiz food, stealin' witeboiz shiet, fuckin' dey bitch, and beatin' dey azzez. Cuz muh dikk. Wurr da wite wimmenz ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK?!

I second that. Everyone knows that weed originated in Israel.

>because they were virgins
How many mass shooter cases have you studied to arrive at this conclusion? Names of the ones allegedly motivated by virginity?
What is ignorant is pretending that you're just as likely to be victimized by a White person versus a black. SFT is putting passengers' safety in jeopardy in favor of political correctness. If most or all criminals on the subway are niggers then I want to know about it.
What countries were destroyed and exploited? Also, how can you exploit something that does not have much or anything to exploit? Squeezing blood from a turnip comes to mind. The fundamental problem with nigger majority countries isn't even lack of wealth but the sheer uncivilized nature of them. You don't need wealth to not commit all sorts of henious crime and be full of corruption and graft. You also don't need to be wealthy to excercise basic trash control. Even in America the first you notice when you drive into a black area is the large amount of litter. Simply put, all the problems intrinsic to negroids are genetic. Colonization, racism, and all the other nosense are just baseless cult-Marx excuses.

NIGGERS ARE THE CAUSE OF CLIMATE CHANGE!

Attached: 1579070385138.png (917x778, 78K)

Attached: Cars.png (853x1600, 763K)

Negras

Attached: 1575292561051.png (1384x1960, 1.16M)

Fuking jungle bunnies.

Attached: 1575286999874.png (500x555, 86K)

uhhh... watermelon?
Most single mothers are white with half black kid(s). Get it right stupid.

What history?
They are a race of farm equipment whose expiration date expired 150 years ago.
They also think white people are the most racist people on earth when, in reality, white people are the only ones who have a bit of patience to deal with their shit.

Your a joke, keep thinking like moron!

Attached: 1450462559145.jpg (460x817, 60K)

Attached: 1576793928123.jpg (1920x2472, 2M)

Fuck the darkies.

Attached: 1575285022991.jpg (827x1024, 115K)

>Black men Better at sports than whites.
Basketball and 100m sprints.. that's it. Nothing else. Every other sport is dominated by other races.
American football doesn't count because it's only played in America.

God i love posting the truth about NIGGERS while getting paid to work.

Attached: 1574568117792.jpg (700x510, 70K)

>self-driving cars are more likely to run you over if you are black, study suggests
Funny how these studies are always espousing the poor nigger sob stories but never come out with something actually beneficial to society such as warning us that blacks are very criminally inclined?

Attached: 1568370994949.jpg (1024x949, 107K)

I hate NIGGERS. Black people are ok I have a black cousin. However he was raised by whites in farm country.

Attached: 1575285065052.png (600x1007, 631K)

Or the fact that black people never use the crosswalks and act like they own the road while crossing as slowly as possible causing crashes. At least that's how it is in my city

Saved

Attached: 1575285110675.jpg (715x745, 87K)

He was never impeached because unlike fucking leftist cunt right wing conservatives we just went with the flow we didnt try to impeach him when he sent a billion dollars in cash to iran overnight express thats some real abuse of power there not to mention he apologized on behalf of america for no reason other than to be a fucking cuck and even bent the knee ,,,

Coons

Attached: 1568804043780.jpg (720x1280, 74K)

lol that's pretty funny i'm the first one mentioning your joke too

Thieving fuckers.

Attached: 1568817735444.jpg (853x601, 72K)

>Benjamin Edison

Butt stabbers

Attached: 1580511419121.gif (392x479, 1.69M)

>Will make people racist
>Must be footage of minorities helping children with school work and knitting blankets for the homeless
Boy, I wonder why they won't release it if it's so unoffensive.

>invented

Deep space nigger

Attached: 1579034750235.jpg (720x720, 79K)

Scooby hates niggers too.

Attached: 1578758747212.jpg (1024x1012, 76K)

N

Attached: 1578758979186.jpg (588x653, 123K)

I

Attached: 1578606497185.jpg (640x480, 42K)

G

Attached: 1578458967341.jpg (960x920, 126K)

G

Attached: 1568822619758.jpg (3106x1666, 440K)

AIDS

>as they die
>2% mortality
It's one of the weakest colds ever.

combo braking feggit.

Attached: 2-Figure1-1.png (610x492, 109K)

That question remains unanswered even today.

They do nothing.

An interesting theory how Geography kept the tribes of Africa from advancing past basic survival living.
youtube.com/watch?v=_AQZTW1ua3g

Colonization was like a fucking miracle to these people. Giving them roads and electricity and water when they didn't even have the wheel.

>creating laws
wut
>mistreating every person who's skin colour isn't yours
So it's okay when blacks do it?

>exploiting
Such as? If someone comes to your land, finds that you have orange marbles in the dirt, and gives you machinery and technology and knowledge for these orange things in the dirt that you can't even use, you say "No, you're exploiting me"?

painful slow death to all racists, amen!

Watch Empire of Dust. You'll see just how exploited they are. They can even get their shit together even when given all the money and tools to do so.
youtube.com/watch?v=1a-QpyF7rNc

Attached: empiredust.webm (640x360, 1.99M)

>find a reason to hate a race
>a reason
What is that reason? It's not just because they look different. Chinese look different and I don't worry about them.

again, illogical idiot.

die.

He a good boy. He din du nuffin.

>has no argument
>illogical idiot

No you didn't. Lying nigger.

We went from plowing your fields to plowing your wives

Enough said

Attached: 1579912510237.gif (741x741, 573K)

Attached: 1578763432955.webm (1280x720, 1.9M)

Attached: 1578765125410.webm (408x720, 992K)

Attached: 2357.jpg (510x373, 70K)

The fuck is wrong with you. Did the colonists leave behind a computer but forget the user manual?

Attached: Capture.png (440x439, 80K)

Reworded it, Detective Cuck

No you didn't, you're lying again. You added "enough said".

pretty sure you're shitposting and not getting laid by anyone lol

White boys pretending to be niggers online is cringe worthy. Kill yourself.

You did neither of those you lazy spade. Nice LARP.

Attached: 1490570975213.jpg (460x325, 22K)

As a white guy, I find it funny how RAGE MAD some people get, you can literally type all the "internet tough guy" hate speech you want, yet you know it will not stop what is going on in every large city and even suburbs in the unites states.

I love it how TOUGH and MINDBOGGLINGLY RACIST some people are on the internet, yet when they go about their daily lives at work or on the street, they act like total cucks about it, because they know, it will just get them fired, or in jail, or beat the fuck up by said 'niggers' for being the beta white cancer that they are.

I'm all for whites staying with whites and so on and so fourth, but I'm also not a mindless two-faced cuck, acting like a total internet tough guy on Cred Forums, thinking stupidly i'm actually accomplishing anything other than being a coward. :)

Attached: women_kneeling_ass_jean_shorts-318926.jpg!d.jpg (1280x853, 150K)

Wrong

"racism" is just the false pathologization of pattern recognition, recognition of genetic reality, and general propriety. Using the concept of "racism" as the baseline metric to judge the morality of man is a biased, illogical, and inverted as you can get.

Bigger cracker alpha males dominate beta bitch black boys in any sexual display of dominance. It is always clear that superior mighty ivory members deserve more praise than jealous faggot black beta males. Crackers have more testosterone, and are more suit to breed with women. I, faggot black boy, will forever yearn for bwc in my hungry ass. I, faggot black boy, pledge my soul to serve bwc cum gods for all eternity. Gay for big white cracker dick forever. Gay for big white cracker ding dong for life. As a true faggot beta bitch ass coon inferior black boy, I, faggot black boy, hereby dedicate the hard work of my negroid ancestors to forever to please the mighty ivory member that is a giant big white cock. I worship cracker cock as my true lord and savior, and would gladly slurp up yum yum cracker cum any time any where from any big white penis. I pledge my beta bitch ass to alpha male European white sacred seed semen that the superior BWC cum daddy muscle white man will ejaculate into my inferior bitch ass filling my bum with his liquid love. I shall spasm in absolute faggot ecstasy, as I acquire the closest thing to heaven on earth, a huge white ding dong squirting its warm baby batter deep into my desperate hungry faggot ass. All hail large European cracker doinkie dongs for all eternity. May my wife sister mother and other black females continue to be dominated by the sheer lust that every member of the black race experiences in the presence of a hung masculine white cock. May my girlfriend and my own ass get fucking wrecked by cracker daddy cum BWC lord. Black boys are all secretly gay for the thought of a thick veiny long juicy white cock that could give our girlfriends way better orgasms than we could ever imagine with our puny tootsie rolls. All hail mighty European penis power.

It's right there .
Do you act like this in public? Fucking retarded. How did you even solve the captcha?

Are you this wrong all the time?
How do you even dress yourself?

White bitches also fuck dogs and horses. Does that mean that negro is but just one more animal, serving as a piece of meat to pleasure a white woman?

>It's not just because they look different
>Chinese look different

different in what?

this wins the argument i believe. no excuses for retards!

>different in what?
The fuck does that mean? That's your logic? And then you claim this "wins the argument"? You don't even make sense.

>no you eat your boogers and fart on them and eat them again doo doo head.

Thanks for playing

no u

that is rewording it though...
i love these correct spergs on here. the moment something is slightly out of order, they will start breathing really hard and beating away at their keyboard. grow up dude lmao

>I'll start:
..... and I'll continue:

Somehow, this was probably also a white man's fault, lmao
The mental gymnastics these people go through, while their daughters are being raped and bludgeoned...

>I love it how TOUGH and MINDBOGGLINGLY RACIST some people are on the internet
Yet it clearly bothers you enough to complain like this, tough guy. Let that sink in for a moment, words on the internet bother you. Why is that? Perhaps because deep down you know we're right and you have no argument.

You're wrong in the assertion that posting the truth on the Internet is futile. I became aware from others on the Internet. Information that you'll never hear from mainstream sources because political correctness and the cult-Marx agenda control mainstream information. If you're really White then wake already. Blacks hate your guts and the entire System is out to destroy you.

look at what you posted again. you say "its not JUST how they look", i can explain in full how many fallacies in one line there are, but im not going to bother.

this was for

>because they know, it will just get them fired, or in jail,
This is called the appeal to authority fallacy. Just because cult-Marxism has the authority in the current order does not necessarily mean it is proper. It's like the one time a jew told me that since the Allies beat the Nazis they had to be right. LOL

If you really are White and this much against your own then you are the cuckold.

I'm sorry this is so difficult for you. You will be in my prayers.

you try to prove that its not bc how y is x, bc z is x as well. retarded imo, dont ya think?

oh, and z != y, of course.

Naw, you're just reading into it like that. Why hung up on one insignificant word but can't argue the actual point? You haven't addressed anything of the 8 anons that replied to you.

which points?