Could my stepsister knock me out with her thighs if she wanted to...

Could my stepsister knock me out with her thighs if she wanted to? She constantly threatens to but I doubt she has that much power

Attached: Screenshot_20200201-123159__01.jpg (1027x1653, 374K)

She could litereally shatter your orbital bones, disfiguring your skull for life with a well placed knee. Not only would I be afraid, I would give in to her every demand.

Attached: 1572131537774.gif (400x249, 975K)

She means by choking me out with them, not by kneeing me

With the right technique she could easily do this, regardless of power.

she's just flirting

Dare her to try. finding out is where the fun is going to be.

Have her slap a triangle on you, and then let us know how long you're out for.

I wish she'd strangle me with those thighs

How quickly would I pass out in a triangle? Would I be able to pull her legs apart?

Do you think you could escape?

Attached: Screenshot_20200201-125716__01.jpg (1080x1360, 395K)

tell her to try it out, and that she can't wear any clothes on her lower half as that would affect the outcome of the experiment.
also, she should try it at least once a day for a few months, in various positions to see which one is most effective.
she could also try pissing down your throat while her thighs were clamped around your mouth.

Wouldn't that basically make me a slave?

she wants your face buried in her pussy.. let her

God I hope not

Do you think she would keep me locked in for a while before knocking me out, or would she start squeezing immediately?

Depends entirely on if she knows how to do it or not.

>mfw

Attached: 1575296325152.jpg (500x394, 29K)

Do you have zero knowlege of judo user? With the right technique, application of pressure she would have you out in five seconds.

>escape
why would I want to? I'd like shrink myself to the size of an flea and live in the folds of her pussy lips

I won't even resist as all

I bet she's incredible in bed. Imagine her getting angry at you, forcing your head down between her legs and choking you unconscious with her thighs. Then, she mounts you, lays her body on top of yours and strangles you with both hands while she angrily glares into your eyes. She then as you're trying to regain your breath, drags you to the bathtub full of water, pushes you into it, mounts you again, lays down on top of you and holds you down underwater while you trash, kick and squirm.

Should say youll eat her out if she tryslick that pussy and finger her butt

Poke her butthole

I would dare her. Then I would sniff and lick the fuck out of her.

Triangle aside, which requires more technique than strength, if her legs are strong enough (she seems pretty fit) and you are not befeed up monster twice her size, she could choke you out using headscissors choke which feels much better and more sexual. I have headscissors fetish and speaking from experience, though I never passed out cause I chickened out every time, but was really close to it.

She just has to create enough force to cut off the flow of blood to your brain, which can be done quite easily. Remember that leg muscles are among the largest muscles of the human body.

MORE

This. OP's sister should take up headscissoring guys as a part time gig

This.

>knock me out with her thighs if she wanted to
HOLY SHIT HOW COULD YOU NOT GET HER PASS
IT'S TOO LATE TO MAKE A MOVIE NOW BUT SHE WANTED YOU TO EAT HER OUT

She says it constantly, I bet she'll offer again lol

Play fight with her. Lose and let her choke you out with her thighs, then let her peg you with a strapon.

Waiting for more pictures OP