Rate my face, Cred Forums

Rate my face, Cred Forums.

Attached: ph1.jpg (640x480, 64K)

russian/10

Contains all the essential components of a face.

10/10

Face/10 show cock next

looking fresh user

6/10
Would not bang it

8/10 after you shave that thing off and get a neater haircut.

You would be a good trap

Show ass

discount Willem Dafoe

7/10 you look like a very interesting man. godspeed.

>get a neater haircut.
Now better?

Attached: ph2.jpg (640x480, 66K)

sideburns too long

Remove this caterpillar from your face

honestly op, compared to the average male, you are considered good looking

No!

Attached: wilhelm.jpg (700x394, 49K)

I agree with them, get rid of your facial hair, it's not working for you, so enphasize your strong point. Your hair is fine, but kinda 90's so you wont be as popular as with a modern haircut

weird hair, but good face. also, this

Lol. Why Russian?

Get rid of that yeeyee ass haircut and the facial hair, ur not ugly but u do need to change some habits

Feminine/10 Shave that disease above your lip. Now rate me anons?

Attached: E8A44914-65FB-4370-8C65-D3AF614BBF0F.png (750x1334, 1.55M)

discount federico

loose some weight, and weird haircut but nice curls.

Fat hipster of ten.

You're very attractive user.

Not terrible but personally not my type.

I’ve been tryna cut down on the pigging out lately

Not op here, I get told that a lot, please explain what not your type is and why I’m not it

Awh did I make you sad op? ;)

Gorgeous eyes, chubby gay boy.

I like pretty boys like op, the other guy would probably be more of a bear type. Just not into the heavier guys usually.

Flattering, but not entirely true I sorta like girls

when is the last time daylight has touched your skin? take some vitamin D comrade, it will do wonders for your mental health

Fair

R8 me

Attached: IMG_157993859503F.jpg (1019x1920, 176K)

Long hair does not suit your face. Your facial feature are very strong. That jawline is your most defining one , but current hairstyle hides that away from you. Cut it short, if not go for side shaved. Moustache is too meek compared to your face. Just shave it off if you cant grow it rich.

After all that, 8.5/10

Use a real pic/10 I’m not gonna rate your crush you fag

Handsome.

>when is the last time daylight has touched your skin?
This is innate.
>take some vitamin D comrade, it will do wonders for your mental health
Too late.

Pretty honest, now rate

great job if you're cutting on the fatting man !

here some shit-tier b&w pic of me to rate :

Attached: crap-mirror-crop-v02-redim.jpg (767x768, 108K)

got any front view?

you really encapsulated my though, nice

This is when my hair isn’t curly

Attached: 0B713082-8A86-4769-8430-158263D4FF14.jpg (3264x2448, 1.19M)

m or w?

too fat/10

nice tidy haircut, beard is neatly trimmed, skin is perfect. you already know what your doing so no point in us rating you. 8/10. would be 9 if you cut down the hairwax, thats some nasty goops.

you look like you have aspergers. get a haircut

Man, of course.

allright bout now, the funk soul innit check it out now, right about now....

This

>this
it doesn't look good mate

I understand that, but these days I’m fortunately able to bypass the dilemma of being “too fat to hook up with” since I actually aquire a sharp tongue and cunning wit. I noticed when I’m with a person I’m able to say things I wanna hear and make them laugh (it’s a gift that comes with being well spoken) unlike some of the socially awkward inbred closeted fags on here. Anyway, this whole aura I create around me using my verbal and non verbal communication skills makes it so that these people are blinded of the obvious flaws I might have.

Good face just need them eyebrows put in check.

which flaws you have?

That’s for you to know and me to find out

"I noticed when I’m with a person I’m able to say things I wanna hear and make them laugh"
I get that dude, but I wonder, do you also get very popular very fast with ppl, but since you lack interest in shallow ppl you tend to distant yourself from them, and end up with very few real friend while you're actually very popular outside ?
Like for me it always been : huge popularity > shallow ppl trimering > getting viewed as the "sage" dude, like just the guy to go see when you need to know stuff but never interact with otherwise.

I wonder if other well spoken ppl are able to maintain all this popularity or if I'm the only one to screw it up everytime and always end up as some kind of distant entity you only seek when in need of expertise...

tell me your upper communication skills please.

Well, if you asked me this a couple of years ago I would’ve agreed completely but since then I’ve grown to care less about people and more about what thrills me, I don’t really care about the simple and shallow people and their opinions matter even less. Yes I’m sometimes summoned to give my entertaining and interesting input but I don’t necessarily have a problem with it.

Moreover just mellow out, don’t make life seem more difficult than it already is. Sure, maybe you’ve been gifted some intelligence that not everyone has but try and channel it into something good, don’t waste it on meaningless things.

You are not fat, just chubby. currently i would say your an 7. I just saw that you said you are a good talker and thats more important. Honestly theres nothing much I can tell you to change to improve your looks. However, I want to let you know you can be a 9 if you lose weight and gain some muscles.

Your facial features are beautiful, you have eyes that screams sex. If you chose to slim down, I will suggest getting rid of the beard since your jawline will be more defined. Cut down the back of your hair more, keep the curly fringe, its sexy. By doing all that, your eyes will be more noticeable by others.

Trying hard and not doing a good job

you're absolutely right, the problem atm is the more I grow old (well I'm only 27) and learn and experience, the more I grow distant from most ppl intellectually, and I don't want to start handpicking people from PHD course or something.

I guess I still have a lot of work to be able to enjoy most ppl company, I'm pretty sure most ppl have a quality that anybody can enjoy as long as they look at them with the right angle, I just haven't found the right approach yet.

For now I only use my "wit" and interest for self improvement, I hope that later I'll be able to use it for improving how I interact with other on the long term too (I'm already capable to see the good side of everyone, but I'm not yet capable to enjoy those good sides).

What a guy

Yeah I hope it all works out, get yourself a girl or boy you can mess around with too, it’s pretty fun

Hmu I need you to boost my ego kek

btw 7~8 is good in my rating.

Wrong one, hmu I want you to boost my ego double kek

send a pic and i will rate it

I’m curious what you look like user, describe your appearance if you have insecurity issues or whatever

show me pics of your assholes please.

That's the sweetest compliment I've been given
Thank you
I took this photo right after the train ride home through hot air so the sweat plus the gel looks nasty
I took this photo with the exact opposite intentions but ok if that's what you think

yes, I have a GF (well she still live in Thailand) who is crazy fun to hang around, so when we'll live together it might get livelier and bring diversity to my painfully factual and analytic life.
My real friend which I used to mess around with are far away unfortunately tho, I miss those time when you just unplug your brain and do stupid shits.

Can you rate/advice mine too then ? Even if it's a crappy pic I switched to short hair and clean short beard (just trimming with minimal tuning) but I still looks kinda like this but with a "cleaner" vibe.
Fuck I need to take a newer proper pic but I hate taking serious selfies

Its fine user, imhonestly guys dont really get compliments so they think anything other than top models are ugly. You are good looking so don't let others pull you down.

Bad lighting I guess. I usually get them trimmed as well.

Thank you for the compliments. Everyone here is really nice right now I was expecting a roasting tbh

the pic is kinda grainy so i cant really tell much. trimmed beard is definitely a plus, that pic has way too many pubes sticking out.

r8 m8s
8/10
7/10
6/10
6/10

Attached: IMG_20190306_165612.jpg (1805x2448, 712K)

Rate me, but you have to find me first

Attached: people.jpg (2000x1500, 119K)

you dont need us to rate, just look at how happy your friends are with you. No matter what , your a 10//10 in their heart and that what matters most.

6.5/10
Nice eyes shape, I don't know about the patchy beard, mayeb it would be better if you either got rid of it or just kept the mustache + goatee to make it looks more refined and not as negliged. The hair looks fine since you have thic eyesbrow having long hair is good (for balancing)
I would say if you would get more buff it would do you great, especially if you shave clean

said it all

Bump

i agree. definitely just keep goatee + mustache since you have a small mouth, it helps to balance out. the beard is really off-putting. 7/10

I am not a faggot and therefore cannot rate your face in the way you seek.

>thinking that you need to like guys to give your opinion on guys
You’re oozing with edginess and masculinity buddy, good luck on your insecurity problems

7/10 would be a 8-9/10 without the facial hair, it doesnt suit u m8

8/10 I like the beard

8/10

9/10 I like beards lol

0/10 can't see your face propperly

6/10 would be a 8/10 with a fuller beard

r8 me now

Attached: me.jpg (960x1280, 189K)

Same guy different hairstyle btw

8 nice hair nice eyes change the spectacles and your aesthetic (clothes) and you’re good

Bump I like to be entertained with opinions

Young crypt keeper

80s suburban high school style

You look like a dude who is about to start experimenting with super science to ultimately go too far and become the final boss of an 80's movie.

Ok then, shorter hair suits u better imo

Thx user, I was taking out the dog for a walk so I had old clothes on (I do have some nice clothes but no pictures where I wear them for some reason xd) and what glasses would u recommend?

Your facial features compliments each other nicely, Its just really strong and powerful. However, your hair is so long that it became feminine. it contradicts with your face. Cut it short, and if you do, lose the neckbeard too so that your face become the main focus. You are not ugly. 6 currently. 7.5 if you follow my advise.

oh and get contact lens if possible, your eyes are beautiful

Something modern maybe, go to the place where they sell them and try a bunch on, I think a thin elegant university professor style would suit you, like pic related

Attached: A689A29D-B963-4D11-B985-FF81955A8514.jpg (1000x1000, 337K)

Onision without youtube

3/10

Attached: bb5a21e79ef0d3c9aeb2af126d75cae0.jpg (640x933, 59K)

kek

I tend to agree with other anons about the facial hair. if you cant grow it in better than that, best to shave it off.
other than that, you're actually quite attractive and I'd like to see your facial profile as well.

Also, show us how you look without a shirt on

dustbin/10

Oh hell you're handsome. I'd totally fuck you.

transitioning/10

I'm not the user that advised you but for the glasses, idk why but your eyes remind me of Robin Williams, and I think you could either try the modern glasses user advised, or thin old school glasses could do you well with the proper garnment, something like this.

And thanks for the 9/10 btw, I love beard too, but now that I have short hair I feel it better with short beard, also I can finally see my jawline which was completely hidden by my beard, I couldn't even remember ma face shape ahah

At least I guess now I know both suit me somehow, so I can switch between one or another. For now I'll wait to see what my GF (she's asian so she's not used to beard) think of it, since I'm fine with both

Attached: rwgoodwill.jpg (900x488, 115K)

I like my long hair tho and I'd like to grow a propper beard as well. Kinda something like in the picture I posted now.

Attached: 30518-mens-long-hairstyles-.jpg (600x600, 82K)

Rate

I'm not a degenerate lol

if thats the case its fine, i can see a good beard working with your hair since its well taken care off.

for the hair it is totally possible, but for the beard, the dude in the pic is blessed with exceptionnal quality beard, it is unlikely you will ever develop a beard like this.
You can see how yours will turn out, but don't hope too much otherwise you'll end up very disapointed.

Also you need to work out to get even close to his standard, you have a broad face and jaw/chin so if you can archieve broad shoulder it will do you good

>I fly over the air and shit a huge turd on your head
>I fly away to your home and get a rimjob from your mom before blowing a load inside her
>She kisses you after tucking you into bed
>You feel a sense of nostalgia and don't know why

Good luck getting out of your parent's basement buddy.

Fun fact: way back in the good days (10000+years ago) long hair was considered to be a vey masculine trait since the most men who’d grow their hair long were the soldiers who go out to war

>can’t handle people who can read right through you so you try and come up with even more quirky nonesense to prove what exactly(?)
The fact that you even thought about responding, let alone responding like that proves how obviously immature you are, shame

10 000y ago ?? How do you know ? the oldest record we have are around 5300y~, how could we know what would be considered "masculine" or "manly" almost twice that age ago?

you're a fkin clown do you know that ?

Sure took you a while to come up with that, who’d you have to consult to come up with something that screams “leave me alone okay I’m really insecure about my terrible persona”

Historians have and architects found locks of male hair that were estimated to be around 1500 years old, I meant 1000

I'd have to cut my hair a bit shorter wich is no problem. For the beard I probably could grow an ok beard with a bit of work. I already had a okay looking beard once but I didn't rly took care of it well, I'll post a few pictures. And as for the gym I started going to the gym 3 months ago and I'm thinking of doing Kung Fu again (when I was 14 I did it for about 2 1/2 yrs)

Attached: photo_2020-02-01_15-54-13.jpg (960x1278, 206K)

Attached: photo_2020-02-01_15-54-17.jpg (960x1278, 200K)

You're either
1 - 5/10, 2 - 6/10 or 9 - 4.5/10

No, he/she’s just not confident about the way he/she looks/10 evidently

oh yeah I see, if it's 1000y then I understand ahah

You have good beard hair quality, a bit stiff but they're straight so you'll be able to work well with it. But atm I think you should really let your chin area beard grow more and trim down the area on your neck on the side so it balance more the overall look, and shave 1cm clother to your jawline, so its not as "packed" as it is now.

Also why shaving the area on your cheeck ? a full beard should suit your hair type considering you it is pretty full no?

>expecting maturity in a deeply immature cesspool of the internet

Attached: Son-This-Is-Bait.png (625x626, 63K)

I'm aware.

Maybe just optimistic

all good then

I think it’s funny how people can say basically anything on here and then call it off as bait when they get called out

Yeah I realized it looked not as good as before when I shaved it and now I'm letting it regrow. I probably should go to a barber to get it done propperly for once.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Absolutely, one time I argued a lot with a dude, for him to turn out like "well I was bored so I came here to troll anyway" when he was uterly demolished. Well, it doesnt fool anyone anyway so maybe it's not that important

Yeah yeah alright, I sincerely hope you start to work on how you feel about yourself, seem like an alright dude

yeah that's a very good idea, should be a good experience

You look like a rapist OP.

R8 me now

Attached: IMG_20200131_195043517.jpg (720x960, 172K)

hair a bit messy, usualy look better
r8

Attached: unnamed.jpg (800x800, 156K)

Part of your face looks like cum. Are you part cum elemental?

It's vape smoke

Attached: IMG_20200126_105700159.jpg (720x960, 192K)

Tits out

by women standard, doesn't all men looks like rapist tho ?

Okay, that explains it. Thank you for clarity!

this is legit a dude, check hairloss from hormone od

lol vape, u gay
everyone r8 me

Attached: photo_2020-02-01_16-23-37.jpg (950x1280, 144K)

I’d ask to see your tits but you look like a 33 year old crack whore/10 so I’ll pass, I’m sure you were pretty once upon a time. Vape smoke? Where the fuck did you go wrong?

It’s customary to r8 the rest before you post you ignorant narcissistic uggoes

crackwhore/10

I kinda agree

ok have my photo
> tryin to be egirl

Attached: index1.jpg (862x1067, 113K)

some ahegao

Attached: ahegao.jpg (663x910, 89K)

dude, we asked you to rate the rest of the already posted pic, or at least some of them before asking other to rate yours, not to show more of your crapy pics ..

10/10 noods pls

1/10

you're even unattractive by tranny standards. HRT hasn't helped make you look feminine at all.

I think you’ve misunderstood, and why is your fat friend photobombing you like that that’s disrespectful

ur cute, 8/10:)
care 2 snap?

sc; mojtin

Attached: 2171663725523.png (427x569, 445K)

You have nice features and strong ones too, id say maybe get a haircut, cut the sides maybe try something new with your hair

5/10 looks like a wannabe-sociopathic basic girl who’d do almost anything for attention. Rate the rest if you’re gonna post, stop proving my point

Nice bitmoji /b ro

Kids

Attached: IMG_20200201_125012743.jpg (3120x4160, 1.68M)

-5/10

Nao rape by face, Cred Forums!

Attached: 1199977_large.jpg (640x480, 27K)

41%/10

kinda cringe but 5/10 I guess

Bump

Attached: 1579606210279.jpg (971x479, 79K)

I bet your the guy in the pink shirt.

You look like a fucking oblivion character.

Attached: aXqb1G6_460s.jpg (460x345, 28K)

You look like a friend of mine, except you have a hint of crack addict and bad life choices

school shooter/10

Why kringe boy? You mad?

You look like a very handsome rapist

ahahha your reaction show how imature you are, it's really hilarious considering you treated those two of "kids".
You're just cringe, what else can I say ? Did you got buthurt because I've rated you 5/10 ? you should be gratefull, average is way more than you deserve considering your rotten personnality

You look like David Spade with Down's Syndrome.

Kekd hard coming from a guy who browse Cred Forums and doesn't even post pictures of himself and btw why so cringe kid? Did mommy forgot to give you money today. Kekd again and waiting your reply.

Ugly, but maybe a haircut could help.

well I already posted a pic of me here if you want to roast me, and I just said "kinda" cringe, since the way you tried to make you look older by using a cig' + pose from typical lowcost mafia movie to then label other ppl as "kids" (I agree they're kinda trash since they spammed their sorry face without even taking the time to rate other, but you didn't either so..)

Sorry but everytime you write something you makes me cringe a little more, you sound like a newfag that can't read the mood of a thread, not every thread are meant to be trolled, that's something you learn to dicern after a few years of browsing.

okay rate my face

Attached: IMG_20200201_194213_606.jpg (959x1280, 156K)

I want to kick you in the face

Jared Padalecki when he was 12.

Face my rate