My sister's wedding is coming up and i'm expected to dance. however...

my sister's wedding is coming up and i'm expected to dance. however, i think dancing is for fags and i don't want to do it. i don't want to make things weird, but i also don't want to dance like a faggot. any solutions?

Attached: 5bf58df30d7c6723293715b0.jpg (1100x550, 84K)

This is why God gave us alcohol.

>dancing is for fags

so it must be perfect for you

Dancing will always make you look like a faggot. You should just skip the wedding altogether.

Sounds to me like you're just a pussy.

Practice some easy club dancing, takes 30 mins to learn

>i think dancing is for fags bcoz I can't dance
Your limitations don't mean anything to anybody else, faggot.

Tell her, nigger style:
"Hey, sis? Dancing is for faggots and I don't feel like dancing up in this modafocka, ya hear me?"

this
Man up or fag out.
There is no try.

how long until the wedding?
book some lessons, as many as you can reasonably afford. the first few times will be awkward, then you'll realise you'll have to stop being such a self-conscious weakling if you want to improve at all. after that you'll start improving, and you will begin to enjoy doing it.
dancing is the mating ritual, men and women do it. stop being a faggot.

Hi, Op.
I am a dancer. I dance. For fun. Frequently. It’s no coincidence that I also have been fortunate enough to enjoy a very fruitful sex life. (With women, I forgot where I am for a second and that I have to say that here)

The best dancer on the floor isn’t who knows all sorts of fancy moves, the best dancer on the floor is the guy who is having the best time.

Here are a few tips.
>Have a few drinks, loosen up.
>Ignore judgments, especially your own.
>smile. I cannot stress this enough. Two dudes can be doing the exact same steps and the dude who is smiling is the better dancer.
>don’t be afraid to approach a girl and ask her to dance.
>do be afraid to just go up to a group of girls and start dancing around them, it’s creepy.
>think about what dancing is. Why have people been dancing since prehistory? To express themselves, to celebrate, to be a part of the music even if you aren’t a part of the band.
>don’t be afraid to be silly. Dancing is fun, so don’t take it so seriously. Be goofy. If they are playing rap, do a country dance. Do a dance move from Napoleon Dynamite. Pretend you’re John Travolta. Have a laugh.
>practice at home: next time you listen to music, make it point to just dance to one song. Any song. Even if it’s metal or dark atmospheric or a sad song, or something not usually associated with dancing.
>it’s a wedding, it’s a celebration. You have no reason not to dance.

Attached: 14155A5D-EC48-45B3-88E2-4E07D81460DC.jpg (600x600, 35K)

I suggest you grow up and dance, if you dont wanna do something soley because its "for fags" then you're just a fucking cockless retard.

Holy shit all these triggered dancer fags in this thread. Dancing is indeed mostly for attention seeking fags. I'd say do what one user told you and just drink alcohol and try to have fun.

Lessons? Paying someone to teach you how to do the most human thing possible? Dance lessons are for aliens, humans don’t need to learn how to dance. We come out of the womb with all of the skills we need to dance. Don’t believe me? Play music for a baby and just watch what they do.

Attached: 333CCA33-A388-446F-8EBE-1E6AB7E2F64E.jpg (451x356, 28K)

Faggot

It’s not for attention, retard. It’s literally the most basic form of human expression. It’s completely normal. Unlike your weird virgin ass.

Attached: 281F7027-11D8-424E-822A-7D36A44ABF63.jpg (752x976, 79K)

>has never kissed a girl
>calls normal people “faggot”

Yeah, okay

Attached: 97599833-F41A-4501-9F4F-3E88A198286B.gif (340x450, 1.35M)

I've never heard of a wedding where it's mandatory that you dance. Like it's not your wedding, it's your sisters. Just stay at your table and drink booze.

you seem happy and well-adjusted

Normal people dance.
Sad kids with autism sit around and drink themselves into a stupor while they sit around and wish they could be like the normal people who dance at weddings.

Attached: 58DCCD4D-D96E-493E-A39D-8849A6BBEDD1.jpg (842x1024, 104K)

Dance faggot dance

First, watch yourself in a mirror to see how a faggot dances. Then go watch Footloose.

/Thread

i tried dancing in a mirror and i keep laughing. dancing is so gay lol.

Its her wedding so man up and do something you dont want to do for someone else.
Jesus christ

God? really... we’re going to venture down that retarded story on a Saturday morning that’s ridiculous.

I’ll make what he said smarter, that’s why man created Alcohol

There's a few small moves you can learn that actually look good, for how stupidly easy they are. Check out tutorials for Billie Jean Legs, to start.

You’re doing it right.
Laugh. Smile, have fun.

Look at all of these fags dancing. Pathetic.
No matter how much you dance you will never get laid.

You’re certainly not going to get laid with that attitude.

Attached: 299AE624-8940-41FF-99AF-A7AE7AE34B01.jpg (540x960, 80K)

Hey OP, just wanted you to know that I've spotted the biggest faggot in this thread.

ooga booga

Hey OP I just wanted you to know I found a sad man with autism who’s never been invited to a wedding because he doesn’t have any friends: we should feel bad for him together.

Attached: 63FDA65B-9588-4958-BE3E-C2AE46225463.jpg (1008x682, 66K)

This is incredible bait.

Do the sprinkler for 2 minutes then go lean on the bar

Or Billy Elliot!

OP, this.
/thread

Attached: 4A0D1AFB-AF8B-45C5-88FB-C9D586820AA4.jpg (750x746, 318K)

Fuck I love the Moses animation

It's your family, retard. Nut up

Maybe you'll get to dance with your hot cousin too