Easiest way for a pussy to commit suicide?

Easiest way for a pussy to commit suicide?
Inb4 gun. I'm a ukfag.
Fiance is in another city and I'm home alone for a few days. Would prefer not to leave a mess for him.

Attached: received_3495751260499120.jpg (1080x1656, 60K)

Don't do it.

Suicide is never the answer get help

girls usually pills hanging or slit wrists in the tub. I'd go with hanging

You can't, first you have to pay your debt to society and your family

Personality disordered cunt.

>Would prefer not to leave a mess for him.
implying the "clean up" will be the mess you leave him with.

Attached: 1557951219968.jpg (576x576, 80K)

Google exit bag. You can use nitrogen. Just make sure you leave a timed email so the paras can clean you up before you decay. I'd leave them an envelope of cash too, you're doing a pretty shitty thing to them and everyone you know.

Tits or gtfo

You probably don't need to kill yourself. Just become a shut in and go on benefits. Read books all day.

just stay alive and you will be happy you did in the future, trust me

Just the event of your suicide is the biggest possible mess you could leave

OP, if you're serious, please seek some help. I'm very serious, my cousins husband did it by hanging himself in the shed, she can't afford to sell the house and now has to raise two kids in the house where he killed himself. It's not worth it, life is full of ups and downs, and THAT'S OKAY! The challenge is to ask for help if you need it to pick yourself up when you're down.

Hanging makes a mess. My brother is an MP on a base and has to deal with people an heroing themselves and its usually hanging. They start to fuckin stink and shit themselves and he has to try to resuscitate them and nasty gases come out their mouths.
I think tub - slit wrists is easy way ti go. Blood can just be drained and if the water is cold enough the body can be somewhat preserved.

Attached: 1573491747720.png (570x480, 243K)

Attached: 1579268045131.jpg (480x567, 34K)

just wait for life and age or any freak accident to do it for you you pussy bitch

Attached: 1577768093474.jpg (1079x1069, 166K)

Hibachi in a small room no venting youll pass out from the carbon monoxide

Attached: SmartSelect_20191001-000000_Facebook.jpg (987x1396, 528K)

Why exactly do you want to kill yourself?

if you have gay sex you go to hell before you die

Consider that death is is forever and in 40-50 years you will be there either way. Why not just make the most of the time you have left? Once your dead that's it no coming back, so why rush eternity? You can really do some good and change your world and you don't really know what the future holds. Maybe you have a son or daughter in the near future or something even bigger waiting!!!! If you have nothing to lose you might as well go after your dreams what's the worse that can happen? Best result you tried and worst result you learn. We are here for such a short time on Earth compared to the long eternity of death!

OP didn't choose to be born, his parents selfishly made that choice for him so there really is no real debt to speak of... It's like forcefeeding someone a hamburger then demanding they be grateful for it and pay for it.

When the fuck did Cred Forums get so wholesome.
Fuck.
To answer some questions.
I'm not gay. I have no family. I'm not leaving behind any debts. I do have a personality disorder.
I'm think an exit bag may be best. Good old amazon prime will help with some of the bits.
I know a couple paras so I'll leave them some cash as an apology.

She but yeah, thank you dude.

tell the press you have incriminating evidence on the clintons

Attached: 1519655101798.jpg (600x816, 115K)

This

Just find a bridge to walk off of?

I apologise from the bottom of my heart for this horrible act of misgendering...

You are a waste of life then, eh? Aww, you were born so let's be all pissy about it. Grow up , be a man and handle your business. Fuckin cry baby.

Attached: tenor (5).gif (498x191, 809K)

Tits or gtfo

Pill OD

Attached: 1580468541024m.jpg (829x1024, 128K)

Same reason anyone else an heros.
No friends, no family. My fiance has a girlfriend so he wont be alone. Soul sucking job in the emergency services.
Suicidal thoughts and feelings, depression and mania for about 20 years. So why not?

On it.
Thanks Cred Forumsro

this

Attached: 1580436918953.png (500x500, 406K)

Tits, especially if you don't need them anymore

If you really want to die, you'll find a way. Maybe in your next life try not giving up ALL of your rights in case you want to an hero again.

Debt to society? Found the Conservative.

A cliche, but you actually do matter. Don’t go into that hole. To dig yourself out of this feeling, do the opposite what your depression is telling you. Feel like listening to sad music? Listen to the most uplifting thing you can find. Want to crawl into a corner? Go for a walk. You can do it, user. I’ve been there on the edge myself.

Attached: 8388E583-C2E8-41C4-B018-494AB80E1E7C.jpg (818x1024, 147K)

So you want to die because he's cheating on you

Hemlock

Tits or get the fuck out

Still mad she lost?

Isn't cheating. We're polya.

This but ironically. Kill yourself, OP.

That's a cute dog.

How many times I gotta say this...N02 plastic bag. Bam painless death. Now man the fuck up

Tough love b/ro. Life can be fun, you have to make that shit happen and never quit.

Attached: 2-Joe-Dirt-quotes.jpg (500x284, 29K)

Pussy ...or get the fuck out

The saying “There’s plenty of fish in the sea” is true. I’ve found love a few times. Some better then others. You could breakup with him and move.

Every job is going to suck the soul out of you a little bit. Look up how to improve your grit.

Tits or gtfo

You have a fiance. Literally winning at life right now. Get your shit together. Get it together faggot.

How exactly do you think your fiance is supposed to move along without you? They want you around, don't just cop out.

You have that mentality when it's just you. When you bring someone else in with a relationship, it's leading them on then fucking them over for the rest of their life.

tits or gtfo

OP can't inb4, go kill your... oh wait

Send some tits/pussy pics and stay alive please. Thank you.

am I the only one who noticed she's wiping her eyes with a fucking hamster?

Got pics of you and his girl

That poly shit only works if you know shes a fuckin whore and you dont take it to seriously. you have to tell yourself,this bitch is gonna fuck other dudes so I'm gonna for another female. And just not take it too seriously. Shits usually a betafag and a chick that likes to fuck other dudes

is taken form tiktok. Saw it on a youtube vid about tiktok

This

I'll fuck you happy again OP

Attached: 1458400965511.jpg (1239x795, 350K)

This genuinely made me laugh.

I ain't a yankee doodle mate.

Jump off that big bicycle tire thing in London.

Attached: 1580162589978.gif (284x211, 1.92M)

With that three inch corona virus chink peen

no timestamp?
aight den

I can't tell you what to do its your life and body but the bran is an ever changing image, if the meds aren't working get new meds, if the doctors aren't listening get new doctors, if the poly thing isn't working for you, change it. You have to change something in your life in order for the groundhog day shit to end!
As I said I respect your choice I just think you should consider maybe things will get better for you and without soldiering on you will never find out if life can be worth it again

also show tits

Can you not be a faggot and break up before?

Okay OP if you're going to do it here's the best way. First you will need to go to bed at a good time and get a full night's sleep. Then eat a good breakfast, its the most important meal of the day. Then go take a shower. You want to be nice and clean for today is your big day. Then do anything you need to get done. Part of not leaving a mess is making sure someone doesn't have to pick up the slack you're going to leave behind. Eat some lunch around noon. You have a lot to do today and need to keep your energy up. Then take some time to relax and clear your mind. Next up is dinner. You want to eat a balanced meal it'll be important later. Next get ready for bed and get a good night's sleep again. It might take a while but I promise this will work.

You shoukd put together a bucjetlust. You been to the tunel of bees?

Attached: 1580357811282.jpg (533x496, 94K)

Attached: 1580319681981m.jpg (757x1024, 149K)

Attached: 1580355990584.jpg (600x582, 67K)

Build timed guillotine to let the blade drop while you're sleeping like your other uk fag did. Fucking ingenious. Or do similar if live close to train tracks assuming you know their schedule.
>find a stretch of tracks where no one will find you
>take sleeping pills
>drink alcohol for better effect
>make yourself comfy on tracks
>inb4 messy body
You body's mess will be the least you'll leave behind for your pops. Good luck, OP.

Attached: 1571159008612.jpg (474x613, 17K)

Eat a box of bicarbonate soda and then drink a litre of coke

I have no friends or relationship and I have removed myself from family mostly. At 25 my life is in the same place as when I was 10, except it's a full time job I hate instead of school. If dubs I will buy a rope. I want it to suffer. I deserve it for being a lazy ass and giving up. I could improve my life but I don't want the effort. I guess trips and I never do it and suffer for the next 50 years.

Attached: 1579776679929.jpg (434x700, 65K)

water needs to be warm to slow coagulation so they bleed out.

You're right. Maybe I'm just equating my situation too much with OP's

buttchug antifreeze stream live except you don't actually want to or you wouldn't be here you'd be googling

Then don't do it at home faggot

When all the redditers fagged this place up. Used to be you'd get 1/10 saying "noooo don't do it" amid a sea of "LIVESTREAM IT FAGGOT"
Best of luck, one way or the other.

Just take a few pills and pretend you took a whole bottle. Cry a lot and call an ambulance. Then your ex will come over and give you the dirty shag you are craving.

Dubs, get a rope bitch.

Tits

Post your saggy tits

WinRAR

Bait.

If serious, yeah. You’re a pathetic coward who probably makes every single one of your fiances problems his. Tbh, you’re probably doing him a favor in the long run.

Go jump off a tall building. You could make the news and get more attention than you will here... js.

She's wiping her tears....WITH A HAMSTER!!!

fucking Cred Forums will fall for anything.

Attached: 78477150_172659860509296_5282829178742243328_n.jpg (622x622, 45K)

Suicide is not a solution all it does is pass on the pain to the people that care for you your family your friends

Get a zip tie that is just barely big enough to fit around your neck, good luck changing your mind after tightening that necklace

why would you leave ur fiance alone? dont ve selfish at least keep being his cumslut like ure. worthless slut at least it feels good and you love it

jeeeezzz be more of a faggot. suicide is just fine, it's your life and you can do what you want. dont let your life dictate by guilt. Too many people on this planet anyway.

OP just jump of a high bridge so no splatter or a child who will find you. if you're some of the people wo doesn't care of messing with the day of others just jump in front of a train. it's so easy OP.

Buy a tank of nitrous oxide and a breathing mask and just go for it. You'll have a killer high that numbs your body and then youll die from lack of oxygen

You jump first. I think you should more then OP. So do it, lead the way.

Attached: 1533705784503.gif (300x299, 513K)

it doesn't matter if you leave a mess or not. Nothing matters, that's the point of suicide. If you think life goes on, or reality persists once you die, and/or you should ready things before you depart, you don't understand philosophy nor death.

Don't do it

>polya
you have not 1, but 2 people you can talk to about how you are feeling!

having a significant other(s) means that you should be able to work through your issues together

drop your job if its killing you, go on benefits, persue enriching activities if you dont have hobbies, such as sight seeing, camping, music, reading, etc

please dont kys OP

Attached: hands-compassion-banner_435_289.jpg (435x289, 60K)

Thicc