I've been with a girl for a year now, we both love each other i guess...

I've been with a girl for a year now, we both love each other i guess. but recently i found it she slept with 13 guys and shes 25yo.
Should i dump her? is that too much? it kinda bothers me, im 28 and i only slept with 1 girl before her.

pic unrelated

Attached: fb.jpg (232x218, 14K)

The phenomenon is known as "reverse jealousy."

I meant to say "Retroactive Jealousy."

That's quite a lot

Definitely break up.

..she deserves better than a massive faggot judging her for her past.

As long as she's not still fucking anyone else what does it matter? Stop being a bitch and accept people have a past.

Girls just have more partners than dudes bc it's easier for them to pick and choose. Why the fuck judge em for taking advantage of that lol

I don't know which is worse: holes being feminists or men watching movies with female superheroes. It's only a matter of time before one of them causes an atheist dystopia.

It's hard to dump a gf who is a schizophrenic hallucination. I don't see this ending well.

13 dicks inside of her pussy by age 25, kinda cucked if you dont tbh

i cant stop thinking about how she spread her legs for 13 guys. feels like im dating a whore

Thanks to feminism, MY SOULMATE is out there riding the cock carousel having body hair and voting instead of having dozens of white babies for me!!! Liking women is technically pedophilia, since women have the mentality of children.

pic unrelated

Attached: 814v-1G9MKL.jpg (1400x2176, 257K)

Your values are lame and you're going to sabotage your own relationship.

Cred Forums has this weird obsession with everything being a cuckold

user, if you give a shit about this you should break up with her because it makes you a bad person and this girl deserves more

girls sleep with WAY more guys than vise versa across the board. a 2/10 could go into a bar and still bring home a couple guys but an unattractive guy can wait years if he doesn't play his cards right

Men were happier before they started browsing reddit.

what the fuck are you talking about

Because you are. In a few years she will get tired of you and move on. Unless she eyes you as a potential baby daddy. In which case you're a sucker and deserve to spend 18 years paying child support.
Best to not have a child with her. You will regret it. Trust me

If it wasn't for women being on the internet I'd be drowning in black pussy, but thanks to feminism, all I can do is stop tipping female servers.

more than 10 = whore

Friendly remeinder that women playing videogames is the reason you're unhappy.

That does not strike me as particularly high. Something like 20 or 30 would sound the alarms for me. 13 is just typical for modern women and she’s probably not a whore. But it’s definitely still a high number. Try to find a girl who’s been with five or less.

Bro when I was 25 I had slept with more than 13 girls and I'm by no means some Chad or something, I was just persistent. Don't be jelly, she is with you now not them. Just enjoy all the moves she does on you, she's had a lot practice lol

I'm just having fun with the Incel Post Generator v.1.3
Guess which posts are generated.

Attached: 1580560024861.png (629x170, 11K)

/thread