How do I hint at my girlfriend that I know she doesn't love me?

How do I hint at my girlfriend that I know she doesn't love me?

Entertaining all ideas

Attached: EPHBsqaWoAAXghE.png (1038x1200, 20K)

What kind of passive aggressive post is this?
If you're unhappy in your relationship, end it. If you feel this way say so tf.

If you cant be fully open with her, the relationship wont last much longer than a couple of years tops

So be honest and ask her if she still loves you

Might've lied, not entertaining this idea

Just say “hey I don’t think you love me”

Also that picture is cursed. Delete that shit now.

This fuckin guy knows. OP is a fag

>hinting at anything ever
Be a man and straight up tell her "I know you don't love me," idiot. Then punch her in the face and bail.

what kind of retard advice is this?

jkrishnamurti.org
mdma

if u dont love em', end it.

its like saying suicide to solve a temporary problem.

Tfw me and my girlfriend are both late 20s doomers.

Girls can’t be Doomers: wait till she breaks up with your ass and see how much of “doomer” she is then.

Attached: 066457B4-B9E2-41B7-AA5F-D5C24CE4964F.jpg (931x934, 97K)

just be happy you have something
mine broke up with me last night

Stop being a bitch ass fag and just tell her.
Yeah, or that

Dubs of truth
If you actually think for a second you’re dating a doomer girl, you’re dating a shitty goth-fag that’ll fuck the next guy she sees as soon as you break up with her, and then leech emotion off him until he comes to be in your exact same position. There’s no such thing as real goth gfs, there are no doomer gfs, and the only real goth gf is Marnie.

Attached: 8A994A32-7FAA-441A-9142-1D2C794D1D75.jpg (255x255, 38K)

Okay, because you know our situation so well. We've been together close to a decade now. Seems that I'd be the one more to "break" her than her me. I tend to always fuck up everything anyways.

Here's what ya do. Fuck her ass then tell her things just aren't working out so ya, bye bitch. It's an option for you and she will always remember the last time you fucked her was in her ass. You win that round.

It’s only a matter of time and you know it.

Dubs don’t lie.

Oh shit, didn’t even notice.

Attached: 6EDA8AE3-7310-4037-ACF7-6FAFACCB831A.png (208x250, 78K)

Leave a pineapple on her bed. She'll know.

I guess if I'm fucked, I'm fucked. I don't even care anymore. But those dubs do concern me.

ask her up front you pussy
cowards like you are half the reason the world sucks like it does

OP, you’ve got three options:
1. Tell your gf up front, get it over with and kek while she downward spirals as all women do after any relationship ends
2. Keep being a fucking loser until finds a new guy to date, which she will behind your back until you find out and break up with her
3. Ask her to cosplay for you as Marnie. This will arouse you to the point where you can fuck her in the most wildest, roughest, most satisfying way. Then, after that fantastic session, after she’s fallen asleep in bed, strangle her.

Attached: 1FEBF824-1AD5-4601-9654-B8064A86BDFE.jpg (637x900, 49K)

Talk to her

I don't think anyone on b has a girlfriend

Why hint? Beta bitch

Cuck kys

If you're not trolling, here you go. 3 tips

1)Be bluntly honest. Only girls hint. Don't be a pussy bitch. Don't get the answer you want, don't cry about it & move on(even if it hurts).

2)Get a Hobby:(Something useful preferably) Woodwork/Carpentry, Learning Languages or Economics, or my two favs HISTORY & MARTIAL ARTS (One is enlightening & the other just plain useful).

3)Find GOD. My suggestion if CHRIST, but only those who truly believe in him will actually find HIM. Don't fake it till you make it.

Good luck sucker. As a Former Marine who's 26, married with soon to be 3 kids I can honestly give you this advice with confidence.

P.S. Seriously, women don't like bitches! Man the fuck up. Women are soft, men are hard. The NWO is here.Very serious.

Shes not a doomer and neither are you. Fuck off normalfag

Your right hand will always love you, user

Seems like you got capital letters in bulk. Jesus probably hates that sort of jewry.

This guys got it, and history is a great fucking hobby OP. The amount of times Ive blown peoples mind because I know things that are contextually relevant/can explain why things are the way they are is unreal. Can do wonders for you socially because you will actually have relevant/contributive shit to say

The answer is simple. You dont.

Any guy who has ever been with a psycho girl knows how annoying/uncomfortable it is for her to constantly ask for affirmation that he still cares about her, and the guy just lies anyway. Dont know why you are expecting something different.

Go ahead and ask her, OP. It wont get on her nerves or make her feel bad. 100% Cred Forums guarantee here.

You sound like you are the densest person in the world

>Doomer
She is already plotting a getaway with a Chad

How do you find something something that has never existed