My name is not important. What is important is what I'm going to do... I just fuckin' hate this world...

My name is not important. What is important is what I'm going to do... I just fuckin' hate this world. And the human worms feasting on its carcass. My whole life is just cold, bitter hatred. And I always wanted to die violently. This is the time of vengeance and no life is worth saving. And I will put in the grave as many as I can. It's time for me to kill. And it's time for me to die. My genocide crusade begins here.

Attached: 71765765_149057843119676_7907331410967396352_n.jpg (720x717, 158K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ytdEYapPXdY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you are serious, you are a moron, just kill yourself instead of others. I agree not everyone is innocent, but you could be killing those who are, children, mother's, father's, sisters, brothers, friends, people who are loving and living their lives as best as they can.

You are scum to think this is the right thing to do. Off yourself and be done with it. People like YOU don't deserve to be alive. Don't kill innocent people.

"Someone anyone. Please notice me. I need attention to feel a sense of purpose and I'll do anything to get it."

Kekekekek shut the fuck up.

You won’t do shit you faggot.

youtu.be/ytdEYapPXdY

You kinda look like my ex, if she really gave up on life.

You okay, J? Don't contact me either way, but you okay?

Step 1: Tits or GTFO
Step 2: Livestream plox

now put a riff over that text and sell it

>You okay, J? Don't contact me either way, but you okay?
Never change b/

Attached: 1558713477286.gif (500x349, 906K)

Lol get a load of this fuckin nerd

At least let me get your money, I need to pay off student debt

Where the fuck is your mattress? I’d be this pissed off too if I slept on a fuckin box spring.

22:02
Hatred | FIRST PERSON MOD (Downtown Gameplay)
YouTube · IllegallyMike
Aug 23, 2016

Yeah whatever bitch now tits or gtfo

>uses the intro from HATRED

What a fag

Attached: Qw.png (274x330, 75K)

Kill yourself

And now i remember why its not fun here anymore

I bet you go around college campuses preaching about how bad rape is and sexually frustrate incels and blame them. You self righteous retard.

So?

This

Be the Great Filter. Godspeed.

Is OP mad about Trump or something?

Attached: 1576867477320.jpg (370x465, 49K)

Fuck off you triggered little snowflake...