It's happening Cred Forums. 12k confirmed infected with the corona virus, and almost no one can get kits to test...

it's happening Cred Forums. 12k confirmed infected with the corona virus, and almost no one can get kits to test. the government thinks there are realistically 250-500 thousand infected and are shutting down flights from china. my hospitals saying between 2000 and 10000 active cases in the USA. current data is saying a 10% mortality rate total, more like 3-5% in the first world.

i hope you have medical supplies, food and water ready. this is the worst outbreak since 1918 and is historically the largest quarantine ever. the economic impacts alone will be cataclysmic.

Attached: endemicpandemicepidemic.jpg (355x355, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/i/status/1223565290912526337
twitter.com/i/status/1223547555742650370
twitter.com/i/status/1223518022763192321
twitter.com/i/status/1223485853529337856
twitter.com/i/status/1223258424600711168
twitter.com/i/status/1223294917495140353
twitter.com/i/status/1223188538184781825
twitter.com/i/status/1223167586482847744
twitter.com/i/status/1223161821474852865
twitter.com/i/status/1223157149418708992
twitter.com/i/status/1223035941842903040
twitter.com/i/status/1223008115936772098
twitter.com/i/status/1223588350701031425
twitter.com/i/status/1223586432683532290
the-sun.com/news/338411/real-coronavirus-death-toll-may-never-be-discovered-as-china-burns-bodies-to-hide-true-scale/
lmgtfy.com/?q=vpn&iie=1
thelancet.com/journals/lanplh/article/PIIS2542-5196(19)30243-8/fulltext
cnbc.com/2020/02/01/coronavirus-more-of-china-extend-shutdown-accounting-for-80percent-of-gdp.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019–20_Wuhan_coronavirus_outbreak?wprov=sfla1
gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6
gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/85320e2ea5424dfaaa75ae62e5c06e61
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7AI3R41dGnU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

healthcare fag here. Im hearing 250k dead in china.

twitter.com/i/status/1223565290912526337
twitter.com/i/status/1223547555742650370
twitter.com/i/status/1223518022763192321
twitter.com/i/status/1223485853529337856
twitter.com/i/status/1223258424600711168
twitter.com/i/status/1223294917495140353
twitter.com/i/status/1223188538184781825
twitter.com/i/status/1223167586482847744
twitter.com/i/status/1223161821474852865
twitter.com/i/status/1223157149418708992
twitter.com/i/status/1223035941842903040
twitter.com/i/status/1223008115936772098
twitter.com/i/status/1223588350701031425
twitter.com/i/status/1223586432683532290

sources?

>It's also in China, where it's complete overpopulation and degeneracy makes some deadly disease a complete necessity

So this makes Cred Forums retarded AND underaged

Does no one remember SARS?

Don’t panic OP, humanity needs this virus. Too many street shitters and bad drivers in this world that need to be killed off. It’s for the best.

Coronavirus has infected more than SARS. Just sayin.

I dont think anyone official is willing to set the panic in. I have a friend in beijing and communication has been spotty at best. he says the government is doing all they can to shut down communication. take that for what you will.

>SARs 8k in 16 months
>coronavirus 12k in a month

seems the same right?

I wonder if they were trying to intentionally look like plague doctors.

Yea blame the low fatality rate for the fast spread. Not saying we are fucked but this is pretty concerning.

12k with a world population of 10 billion is nothing

the-sun.com/news/338411/real-coronavirus-death-toll-may-never-be-discovered-as-china-burns-bodies-to-hide-true-scale/

Damm dirty Mexicans

Not all viruses start off fast. It works on an exponential curve, the more people infected the faster each new person becomes infected. It will only get faster.

>250k dead
This would be impossible to keep hidden retard, this would be on everybody's mother's facebook page

Attached: tenor.gif (220x220, 9K)

wait a month, at the same rate its spreading there will be 140 million infected in 30 days and after another 30 days the whole planet.

Well when the virus doesnt kill you as fast it is going to spread faster, but that is just it, it is a weaker SARS.

Attached: 1580532546063.jpg (750x493, 76K)

you things the first world takes for granted, like google and facebook, are banned in commie china right? you can't just go posting on facebook or twitter, you have to smuggle a usb drive out to a foreign country. google the great firewall. commies cant let the real world see what commies do.

the thing that concerns me is we don't have a accurate fatality rate. it might be .5% or it might be 50%. based on recovered vs dead its over 50 right now.

lmgtfy.com/?q=vpn&iie=1

It's not like they are different planets dude, if there are 250k dead then show me footage of the empty streets with the real date and not random footage of fainting chinks that could have been from any time in the last 20 years

>china
>empty streets

I think the Chinese government releases that shit for population control. I wouldn't be surprised in the least.

>250k dead from a contagious virus
>let's walk around outside

Any way this goes it proves you're wrong

Can we be serious here... it is a 10% mortality rate - that’s some SERIOUS SHIT! in today’s day and age of medicine...

China isn't today's day and age though

This

I've been to and lived in China for years. You have absolutely no idea how easy it would be to conceal 250,000 deaths in a country of 1.4 billion where every single device is censored and connected to the same state owned ISPs. You could use a VPN to get information out, sure.

But the issue is that those 250,000 are likely not just in one area and spread around. 250,000 out of 1,400,000,000 is an absolutely tiny %.

The numbers being published by China are clearly false for two reasons.

(1) To show the world they have it under control.
(2) To prevent their own population from going batshit crazy and causing mass chaos. Imagine 1.4 billion people in a state of unrest. That would be fucking crazy to deal with.

Cred Forums

I get not liking Indians but why do you want women to die?

Chinese government

Attached: CC712125-631A-4335-A2F5-4A6D9A74BB11.jpg (1200x800, 107K)

It's a billion people within a country places aren't suddenly gonna be a ghost town

Asians not women fag

Case fatality rate is 3% currently

Over 20% require ICU admission and mechanical ventilation

Hospitals overwhelmed and not enough ventilators and ICU as equipment is all used up and staff gets sick

Without the very rigorous care does that 20% die?

You were talking about bad drivers I thought

If a quarter million deaths around you means life continues on then whatever, let the inbreds get sick

People get flu every year and there's no panic.

People die from flue every year and there's no panic.

>The seasonal flu, by comparison, kills 290,000 to 650,000 people per year, according to the World Health Organization (WHO).

Coronavirus is "novel" and spreads like the flu.

>As of Wednesday, some 6,000 cases have been confirmed in China, its country of origin, with at least 132 fatalities

But yes. Let's fucking panic because there's this thing that acts like the flu, that gives symptoms like the flu, but it's "novel".

Fags like ya'll are why government aren't saying shit because ya'll would burn the world down over something like the common cold.

i'll just leave this here

>thelancet.com/journals/lanplh/article/PIIS2542-5196(19)30243-8/fulltext

Attached: Found_392647232_60229.jpg (600x663, 62K)

Why are you acting as if I care about chinks?

Attached: 60588605.jpg (960x960, 75K)

lol... no they won't be able to conceal a quarter of a million deaths without someone knowing.

Stop being panicked by the fucking media.

Shanghai sure looks like it.

cnbc.com/2020/02/01/coronavirus-more-of-china-extend-shutdown-accounting-for-80percent-of-gdp.html

because people are forced to stay indoors and/or staying indoors voluntarily?

yeah I've got water stockpiled. Also lots of canned foods. I'm more concerned about looters though.
Also getting infected. I need a 60mm to 40mm converter for my gas mask.

>let's just hide an entire war's amount of dead names in 2020

There are already community militias forming that check people and will actually detain them if they think they are sick at all. They won't let other citizens into their township and turn anyone from wuhan away. Chinks going hard.

Umm, I have family over there from my wife. In her town, every single person is locked inside and it has turned into apocalyptic scenario. Entire cities are being quarantined. Major events are being cancelled. The Spring Festival has been cancelled. All group gatherings have been banned. All biosuits and face masks are completely sold out not just in China but many western sites too - go check ebay and Amazon for example.

And who said 'nobody knows'. Of course they fucking know. The Chinese government knows. Western governments know. I don't get panicked by the media. I'm getting my information from relevant sources both inside and outside the country.

Do almost 20% of people with the flu require ICU care? I don't think so. Also the R0 of the flu is 1.3. This thing is in the ballpark of 3. As the system gets overwhelmed expect more deaths. It seems many cases progress to serious pneumonia.

Our health system is far more robust than China but beds are limited still. It would require quarantine in this country if it gets really rolling and that will hurt the economy bad. Most folks can't cover a $500 unexpected expense. What do you think happens if large amounts of people are not able to work for a couple weeks? You think the employers will pay them? You think thier house and car payments will be suspended? Even just closing schools will make many people have to stay home and provide childcare.

On a positive note might clean out some of the boomer scum we have.

>concerned about looters
Found the small fag.

Yeah. A mega city totally on lock down.. it is totally unprecedented.

> It's happening
I'm waiting for it with my best clothes on

He didn’t get the joke.

Was a good one though.

It's been estimated that 100s of thousands to several millions of Falun Gong practitioners have literally disappeared in China. Millions of uighurs have vanished. Do you really think it's hard to conceal the fact that 250,000 people are dead in a country like that? Seriously?

They got like a million uyghurs interned and the world doesn't know/care. You think hiding a few thousand deaths would be difficult?

Attached: 106361301-1580301441171gettyimages-1197313050.jpg (678x381, 41K)

Economics aside, I'm speaking purely from a scientific and epidemiological point of view.

ICU because it could get bad. There's a fucking vaccine for the flu, yet it still kills that many people.

All I'm saying is, creating panic from this is not helping anything. But you should obviously still be vigilant and be as hygienic as possible in your every day life

Yep, my wife also told me that Wuhan was entirely quarantined. Anyone who left the city is to be reported by the locals to the authorities. She said this has already happened and some of her family have reported their own friends who left Wuhan without telling anyone. It's a dog-eat-dog world over there at the moment.

nothing is going to happen.
Your lives will remain pathetic, slow and safe as they always were meant to be.

Don't worry. You won't die, but you can kill yourself when you realize it's too bad to cope with reality.

My bet:

100% you're american (given the paranoia and the tendency to react poorly to world events)
100% you're single
100% you don't belong to any medical reaserch facility and you plug these stats and spread fake news pulling everything from your ass.

Prove me wrong. You won't, because you can't.

It's a FLU, guys. Spare yourself some good laughters from people who could not spare themselves from opening a couple of books in their lives, and sit back watch the gorillas panicking.

Attached: 1577982768858.jpg (500x455, 57K)

so you'd rather them walking about spreading the thing even more?

Who cares if it's unprecedented? It's a massive precaution to limit the infection

because Falun Gong is basically a cult and China is trying to get rid of that shit. Nobody in China gives a fuck about Falun Gong practicing noobs

this

/thread

this, this corona stem is not that deadly to warrant that much end time fear mongering. It is its infection rate and recovery time that make it so devastating. Not devastating to human life, but to our living standard.

except that's not why people are freaking out.

Which is why it's important to get the scientific facts right about the damn thing

I agree with the panic thing. There is literally no precaution that can be taken by the average citizen beyond making sure you have the financial resources to weather weeks without work.

The mask thing is a meme. Since people are infective before they show symptoms there is no real protection beyond general good hygiene.

/thread

250k die every year from russian car crashes alone

Not for me, but for my mom since she lives on her own and doesn't own a gun.

kys faggot

>sources?

This.

They should do in western countries what they do in China - send fake news propagators to jail.

It's the worst thing there is, first the internet made the first "simple" generation of people, now that simplification is aggressively driven forward in all areas where logic should be used instead of emotion.

Everything is a conspiracy, simple and exciting things are right, complex and boring things are wrong etc.

People should be punished for spreading this attitude.

Attached: How_to_Spot_Fake_News.jpg (3150x4200, 808K)

truth is hard to handle sometimes, you gotta work through that denial

>a fucking virus coverup is comparible to russian automobile collisions

Attached: r2u4gk.png (1080x1089, 729K)

china number one!!1!
u_want_mirrior_ dorrar_ fuck_you_you_got_bomb instead.jpeg

Attached: mcfk.jpg (500x480, 19K)

This why I love being a Canadian. First coronavirus case here went to the hospital for a few days and then was sent home to rest and finish recovery along with his wife, the second case. We have plane crashes where all the people just get up, leave the plane and walk to the terminal. And the recent emergency warning about the nuclear plant … just a mistake, sorry, eh?
Plus, no asshole running our country, so there's that.

Attached: Stay still while I suck out your soul.jpg (480x270, 126K)

>Do almost 20% of people with the flu require ICU care?

From where comes this number?

>a cult

Mate you're gonna need to go read some books or do some research, seriously. It's nothing more than a religious practice similar to buddhism. And they do give a fuck but they've been persecuted. Due to their meditational practices and healthy diet, they're the perfect target for the filthy CCP for organ harvesting.

Have you considered the possibility of delaying elections or possible ramifications of this during an election year where everyone is about 2 bad weeks away from shooting each other.

This is a black swan event and there is literally no telling the externalities at this moment.

from his asshole.
I could show you how quick and simple making up an infographic to show to poor sheeple demented faggots from /pol is, but I prefear wasting time and slowly killing myself in other ways, because I can't be wasting time with people afraid of batman's sorry excuse for a flu.

Also /pol should report data from its users and confine them into that cesspool, /b is so prone to their shitposting it's a lot of work to flag shilleroni's thread all the time in the catalog. Another waste of my fucking time because of these poor demented guillable kids. Ty, chinkchonk admin.

Attached: 1576709239889.gif (271x336, 1.13M)

I was really hoping someone uploaded this. More people really need to see it.

MedAnon around to confirm credibility?

Attached: ea2f1121-ad8e-40b2-b522-0a75125019bd..jpg (791x1024, 142K)

To the fags talking about the media blowing this out of proportion...This has been going on for 2 months.

Just yesterday I heard it was "finally confirmed" that human to human transmission is taking place. That's been confirmed for atleast a week.

I've been following for about 12 days. Do you honestly think China wants to shutdown their country and lose all of the money that is being lost? How bad must things be to voluntarily make mandatory quarantines of 50+million people and lose a trillion dollars.

you don't make that call over 1200 infections and 50 some odd deaths.. Which is around the official tally when Wuhan was quarantined. A city with 40,000 hospital beds is erecting new hospitals in a week to accommodate 6500 cases?

Then the fact that this has been takin place for two months and you haven't heard a peep and it's still being down played.... The media sensationalizes EVERYTHING. If they can get some retard mad enough to post 6 comments on social media and attract 6 other retards a piece, they make money and draw needed attention.

Except this has been ho hum silent.

Never trust the media... When they say panic, don't. And when they say don't panic, start getting your shit together.... Because you know they are.

While the elites get their ducks in a row we will be told all is ok.

Take care of your family's now, that way if it gets to the point you need to, you won't be around every other infected tom, dick and Harry.

Hope or the best, and prepare for the worst.

It has been widely reported. It is in fact a graph showing this on the 2019-2020 coronavirus wikipedia page. The amount of edits and updates to the page is crazy. We will know soon because Wuhan hospitals are blown the fuck out.

>Overall, 13 (32%) individuals required intensive care, and 6 (15%) individuals died.Many of those who died had other conditions such ashypertension,diabetes, orcardiovascular diseasethat impaired their immune systems.

We dont have many obese hypertensive diabetics here in the US do we?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019–20_Wuhan_coronavirus_outbreak?wprov=sfla1

nice work lereddit, now you can go back to where you belong, show the timestamp of what you have done, receive karma points and hopefully kill yourself because your e-thot is fucking Baboonghi.

Attached: ohyou.jpg (480x344, 119K)

Not the flu. The Coronavirus. Way less than 1% of people with the flu require mechanical ventilation

Isn't the fatality rate only like 3%?
Seriously if 3% of the population was gone tomorrow how much difference would it really make one way or another?

You'll be one of the first retards infected.

Wash your hands and stay hydrated, and if you have little kids, keep that sippy cup full.

and has a lower mortality rate

Even in this eventuality, it would be mostly chinese people to die.
Which would mean only that, say, 300k copypastas of the same person with the same exact abilities and goals (which is only 1 for chinese: making more money everyday all the time more money all the money gimme money go for money no vacations only money money money money, sorta like an american on coke) are gone.
Wow. So relevant.
300k corpses and not enough material to put up a single soul from the whole lot, dead... forever.

Attached: 1570139083891.png (1280x720, 684K)

>We dont have many obese hypertensive diabetics here in the US do we?

Attached: Udklip.png (191x154, 61K)

That fatality rate is with 1st world healthcare. Once hospitals are overwhelmed expect that number to rise. It seems like almost 50% of people that get it have pneumonia a week later. A fair amount of those 50% need intensive care. When there are no intensive care beds left it is time for the eternal dirt nap.

And yes 3% population loss globally would be devastating economically. Would be good for wages of the surviving people though later.

i have the corona virus and i live in north california. diagnosed yesterday. i'm to stay home and not leave for a certain amount of time then I get checked again.

it's like the normal old flu. i took dayquil the first day and killed the fever and now i'm taking antibiotics. it's really weird looking from the other side of all of this. how delusion people are is really insane

if you're not an infant or some old af pleb then you will be fine.

Dammit, now I'm sure in full panic.

Better rush for my vault I specifically wasted millions of dollar upon for this specific emergency.
... Actually, it started for the supposed zombie apocalypse. Then it was SARS but... nope. Still alive.
Then it was Zika, then it was malaria-infected mosquitos... but strangely, since I live in the western part of the world, nothing happened.
... But the news said that... Well, I tried to use it for Y2k, it's been 20 years I stock it up with beans, mostly because I can't stop thinking to those beans...

... Well, going. Stay safe people! USA #1!11!!!!

Attached: 651618.jpg (700x446, 53K)

>MFW Trumps voter base misses the election because they are all dying in ICU

Attached: misterrogersflip.gif (282x257, 1.8M)

How did you come in contact with the virus?

If the infection goes out of hand, this is not just possible, but fema already has planned for it: they want to declare martial law, forbid all public gatherings and let politicians work in seclusion, so Trump could stay in office during that time.

>coronavirus
>antibiotics

Nice LARP Jefferson fag

Who
Cares

kek

gosh, pls, tell me this is true, I have to spam it on every social on the world.

>all across to the alien-nation, where everything is not meant to be ooookkk...

Attached: mmpf.gif (177x150, 1.74M)

>USA is letting the chinks in for superbowl

gg boys

i work for a research lab as a contractor. we have vendors from china that travel to different low income parts of the country where the cheap labor is for our projects.

that the only potential contact ive had. i had to give personal details for all of the people ive had contact with. so that is supposedly where ive gotten it.

Someone should get the virus to africa

It will make it there.

somebody stamp and spam this pls? the only thing I'm sick about is how boring the news have become.

Trump banned incoming persons from China starting at 5pm eastern time Sunday.

You don't have an idea of how many sheckels they carry with, user.
Jewmerica cannot compromise with its own values, amIright? Not even if there's the hypotetical risk to put in danger even a single american, correct?

>the veil always lift when you're in too deep shit to get out
>the USA is a whole cesspool of rampant jewery

>Taking antibiotics
>it's a virus

Why in the fuck You taking antibiotics if it's a virus

because IT'S A LARP, duh!

Attached: 1572890566864.gif (245x245, 1.93M)

>myth to blame china

of course its fucking chinas fault, they eat garbage everyday and then they wonder how they get new viruses

gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6

look at this shit! this is a photo some german journalist managed to take in china. there are literally thousands of people dropping dead on the streets. this shit is real fucked. stay away from the chinese!!!!!

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2020-01-31 at 5.30.19 PM.jpg (748x537, 78K)

>Deadly virus spreads like rapid fire
>world war is about to break out
>in attempts to control the outbreak medical professionals start burning corpses and euthanizing lost causes
>world war 3 breaks out
>everything is chaos
>hard to know exactly what is going on
>people killing each other everywhere
>dead bodies being burnt constantly
>Some of the more problematic jews are targeted because nobody likes those mother fuckers

And that's how world war 2 went. I like to think we learned from our mistakes and this time the holocaust will be real :)

I'm against that. It wouldn't be long until everyone the government hates is spreading "fake news" just so they have a reason to jail them.

I just checked, it's real. Dude, that's fuckin scary. This shit might start spreading to to other nations if nobody does anything.

>no video

I firmly believe china is using this outbreak to practice exerting control over it's citizens. It is probably just like a flu, where it poses some danger to vulnerable groups, but isn't as severe as people think it is.

China is going to be slowly rolling out things that will help them control people in the future. There is that recent twitter video of Chinese police harassing people outside without masks using drones. Even people just outside in their yards where they won't be near other people. Notice how they try to get a close up of their faces. It's to extend the list of people that won't conform to every order.

Attached: 1437416391365.gif (300x169, 607K)

which virus was it?

>2020
>not realizing its government engineered population control

remember ebola?
yeah in about a month people are going to start to meme corona hard and in about 3 months it will be forgotten.
fuckin whoring bastards who use sometihng like this to grab attention make me sick.

there is no herd immunity, thats why virus species jumps are so crazy deadly and contagious. the weak died of the flu 500 years ago, everyone living now is the strong that survived. same with the plague.

Do you think 100 million people being held hostage at gunpoint is just coincidence? when has that EVER happened? China is destroying any means for these people to tell the truth about whats going on. Communists are evil and will do absolutely anything to stay in power.

and how exactly did you check it then huh

Wait, I was in that crowd on the ground. It was a protest against new emerging nazi groups in germany and to remember the dead from nazi germany. Nice try though

Fitting for someone wanting us to hate all chinese to use a pic that wants to protest against fascism and racism

Attached: derp.png (842x434, 69K)

I ran into a neighbor getting mail this morning. he's Chinese and was wearing a mask. When I asked about it he said his family in China is really freaked out, people are scared to even go in the streets because of how deadly and contagious it is. There's a lot of worry about food and supplies. Society is 3 meals away from total anarchy.

Such a tiny number of people that it makes absolutely no sense.

One person forms 3% of the result, it can simply not be applied to one million people.

Virus here
gg/XN3WdB

You are literally Hitler

That's from 2014 you utter mong.

Can't wait for this shit to actually become a threat so retarded reddit faggots get airborne aids.

HAHA enjoy your fucking virus you stupid retards nobody got infected in my country
Good luck faggots

What about the news that researchers have discovered what appears to by HIV spliced into this corona virus?

It isn't a 10% mortality rate. Not even close, in healthy, non-immunocompromised adults the mortality rate is less then influenza. It is really good at killing the young, old, and IC, and it is more contagious then influenza.

This post is bullshit across the board.

We are all gonna dies! Like drums this is basically just math...

Attached: 1580576618782.png (922x922, 485K)

Fucking die already, you should get your fingers cut off for this fake shit.

Attached: 1c78be03.jpg (600x600, 36K)

You are literally FAGGOT

Attached: 1570511338442.jpg (720x568, 33K)

That's utter bullshit.its 70 to 80% identical to SARS.

Assuming the current published stats are facts, 250 dead and 250 recovered, its a 50% death rate.

Granted likely a lot more than that will recovered, but until they do those are the numbers. I agree with OP that 3-5% in the first world seems about right.

sauce on all that?

most viruses share around 70%. It's like saying you and a mouse share 85% of the same DNA, factually correct but that 15% matters a lot.

Do even a little bit of research

Mfw the happening is actually happening

Attached: kleanyourinsides.png (922x922, 466K)

literally just tried to buy a face mask because of this thread and this shit happened

Attached: gfgfgfg.png (794x778, 392K)

Now with free virus

>Buying anti bacterial mask for a virus

Attached: 屁股.jpg (940x627, 202K)

Attached: HIV corona.jpg (691x616, 88K)

MERS is a coronavirus, but it's a different coronavirus. Like SARS is another different coronavirus.

that doesn't take into account those that are infected but have little or no symptoms so they don't get reported

heres a pic of OP

Attached: 1560632472954.gif (652x562, 392K)

I work for a lab in a large hospital system in the US and cdc tells us our standard influenza panels dont have the right assay reference ranges to detect it properly. So, treatment is haphazard at best. Nice knowing you boomers and poorfags.

Old picture. Not from this outbreak you fake news spreading cunt.

Attached: Screenshot_20200201-174815.png (1080x2160, 523K)

>taking antibiotics

Liar. This isn't a bacterial infection. No one would give you antibiotics for this.

see arguments in the comments here for why these conclusions are flawed

US docs do aaaallllll the time.

I think China hides more deaths than this every year so unless you live in China you can shut the fuck up because like everyone here you know only what media tells you

Well said

Entire schools in the US are shut down due to seasonal flu right now

This new Wuhan flu appears to primarily interact with Asian DNA anyway -

A huge nothingburger

God bless Austrailia

Attached: 020120.jpg (1080x1187, 173K)

Has anyone taken into consideration that this is Chinese government's way to prevent overpopulation of the country ? This theory is kinda retarded but hey, you never know

I agree. People should be held responsible for their words. Maybe not jail, but a fine. People like to stir shit up if there are no consequences. Even more so if the can do it by proxy or anonymously.

Of course, if you really did this, a huge amount of internet content would disappear.

Kek
Too dumb to understand a joke

And that's only with the official numbers.

Attached: sJFywUP.png (1509x794, 25K)

What is freedom of speech nigga

Antibiotics would be for secondary infections.

>is currently killing healthy people
>2% reported death, but more people died to Coronavirus so far, than recovered
>sneeze in your elbow will do nothing if someone is near you, you also keep touching stuff, droplets will travel to your hand and further to stuff you touch
>China is hiding real numbers, it started in China and it's much bigger.
>you can't believe anything online, not even this leftist propaganda paper.

And the state would control every narrative.

For a new disease that emerged two months ago and takes two months to completely be free of the virus you can't compare recovery==death
WHO gives it a at max 5% mortality with a r0 of 2, so it is less contagious than HIV

>Twitter as source.
Opinion ignored.

Be as free as you want, but there should be consequences for packaging political bullshit as reality. If it's satire or opinion, say so openly (e.g. The Onion).

Fookin retarded mate

I thought I would explain why you can't compare it. People tend to die in the early stages of an infection and a r0 of 2 means the infection number grows exponential, so while only a few people recovered, at the same time hundreds more get infected and that increased infection means more deaths. To determine the lethality of a bacteria or virus outbreak statistics use infected and dead, because if you didn't die soon after you showed the first symptoms you tend to not die at all. The 50% bullshit is a complete hoax by people not understanding math, biology or statistics.

Can confirm in glasgow all the chinkies are wearing masks. I've been ill for about 2 week now.
I probably havea regular flu and i bet even if this wuhoo is deadly it'll only be to asians.
>MFW it's just possible the chinks engineered a virus to revenge against ghengis khans decendants

>Society is 3 meals away from total anarchy.
Topkek
It's 9 you absolute retard. Why'd you feel the need to exaggerate?

You need to take 6 people off the end total. They are on the ISS. Also all of Greenland will be fine.

Your are right. That's the problem - it's one of those ideas that sounds good, but in reality, nobody's going to be objective. I don't have a perfect solution. It worries me though. I talk with my friends' kids, and some of them are just Cred Forums and/or Breitbart parrots. They really believe that shit.

>Can confirm in glasgow all the chinkies are wearing masks
Tell them those masks only protect against bacteria and that for just 30 minutes until your breath makes it sufficiently wet for bacteria to travel through. They would need full blown gas masks to protect against a virus

It communist China...

Insects eat bats!

Here is a live map with updated data. This will be under control within a few weeks. Stop the bullshit.
gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/85320e2ea5424dfaaa75ae62e5c06e61

It's actually ~12000 confirmed cases in with a 2.5% mortality rate.

Now I imagine going into the streets with a gas mask on and waiting how long it would take for police to question me.

So it's like even?

Ooh, my little deadly one, deadly one
When you gonna reduce my time, corona?
Ooh, you make my lungs burn, my lungs burn
Fluid building up all the time corona
Never gonna stop, eating bats, such a dirty mind
Always gonna die from the touch of the viral kind

And the symptoms were showing from the first 24 hours of infection, where the corona virus can incubate for up to 2 weeks before showing symptoms, during which time it can be spread. This virus was an international pandemic before the first person even died.

And it sadly can't be tested positive until shortly before you show symptoms. It may not be that deadly, but it opposes a giant threat against our living standards

Well, something needs to happen

Attached: 1280px-Population_curve.svg.png (1280x777, 21K)

iocane comes from Australia, as everyone knows, and Australia is entirely peopled with criminals, and criminals are used to having people not trust them, as you are not trusted by me, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you.”

Attached: Vizzini-Princess-Bride1.jpg (300x233, 19K)

My only regret is that I couldn't watch them die
Hahahaha! The apocalypse is upon us! tis glorious. Take me God,I am ready! Hallelujah

Yeah ofc a tabloïd, what a great source dumbass

>Tell them
You tell them. I'm not stopping a chink and dealing with all that cognitive dissonance and culture clash/language barrier.

The only difference between this and the flu is that this is contagious for an extra week, and we're about a year off of a vaccine. Which, even without it, still only has a mortality rate 1% higher than the flu.

>when has that EVER happened?
Fucking kek.
>MUH WORLD WAS PERFECT BEFORE CORONACHAN

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7AI3R41dGnU

You will need to enable the CC for english subtitles.

Danger dog protects me

They are just aware of how fucked up their population is...we are talking about a country that steals regularly, has enacted one child policies, and has citizen reselling discarded face masks...keep those fuckers locked up until this is over.

Nothing new, the wuhan govt leader already said they were absolutely ill prepared for a pandemic, that is why they want to build a new hospital.
Also why is he talking about the sympoms being fake? China already gave a statement about symptoms during the first week of January and said it was a lung disease with typical symptoms of pneumonic plague.
His vid is just to grab more views, the situation in Taiwan is more concerning

a paper put out by a bunch of indians...you are aware India and China oppose each other geopolitically rigt?

>is currently killing healthy people
Almost all of which are over the age of 60 or below 5 years old. Your grandpa might be worried but you shouldnt be

no, wars and famines are much easier to do.

Who needs old people anyways. Just kill them after 60.

I'm pretty sure that was part of the 5 year plan.
Japan also has a problem with old people.

Lets see what you think about that when you are 59

Why would you even want to be alive past 59?

Not that it matters what you want past then, you're senile.

You doubt the integrity of scientists?
Science is not controlled by politics or geopolitical alignment.

Ebolalala.

>distinct lack of penis
do not want

I work for a company that sells medical supplies to other companies, we have had 2 40ft high cubes (shipping containers) seized by the Chinese. These were supposed to contain respirators and surgical masks.
According to the Chinese government these were "made on our land with our materials"

>Suspected: 17988
>Confirmed : 12027
>Dead: 269
>Cremated: 23962
>OMG THE END IS NIGH!
stop shilling this stupid bullshit already *cough* this faggot little virus won't cause a pandemic

Attached: 1580351257156.png (600x800, 23K)

It will cause a pandemic, just like the flu. It won't cause a global extinction event those people hope for.

Seems legit

Attached: b.jpg (372x79, 10K)