How is this morally or acceptable Cred Forums. No that is not his daughter in the picture, that is his literal wife...

How is this morally or acceptable Cred Forums. No that is not his daughter in the picture, that is his literal wife. He walks around the city with his little 18 year old wife and somehow this is ok?

Attached: D03B460B-28DE-43F4-AAE9-997652BF0311.jpg (633x562, 310K)

Jealous much?

oh the jealous is biggo

solid work there detective, you've cracked the case of the giant faggot OP

No, I just think its disgusting. This is literally borderline pedophillia

I agree OP, 18 is way too old.

State enforced pedosexuality when

Kill yourself

Somehow op manages to look even worse than this guy so of course he’s jealous being a fat fucking kissless virgin cunt

HoW iS tHiS oK? I wonder the same thing about you still being alive

Oh dis gun be gud

You’re a fucking retard

how is that immoral?

Attached: 1578373282871.jpg (600x450, 103K)

Ok maybe I came off as jealous on the post, but I literally have a girlfriend and dont care. This is just nasty

Sure you do sport.

So not actual pedophilia. And tbh even actual pedophilia isn't really all that bad it's just demonized by the Jewish media to drive down white birth rates.

Yes it's completely ok she is an adult who can think for herself you virgin

Your actually not retarded good job

Attached: Screenshot_20200123_205625_com.android.gallery3d.jpg (1080x2340, 694K)

LMAO imagine settling for a literal monkey.
Never trust interracial marriages.

2 consenting adults who are together, though the age difference is unusual and will likely lead to a breakup, it's not immoral, wtf

Obvious troll

What, so she's under 12?
Or do you know what pedophelia means?

Is she legal? No problem then, loser.

>tfw no thick-eyebrowed Filipino loli to wife and cuddle every night
I know you feel the same, user.

Attached: 4C031D9D-A1FE-4DE0-8E8A-8DE70C8522D3.gif (500x495, 367K)

why do they look like a retarded version of ethan and hila?

NO IT"S NOT

pedophilia is sleeping with PRE teens

so yes, if you consider it's 6 years ago, and that's "close"

you are fucked in the head.

You are seething because no 18 year old wants your dick, fag. And anyone can see this.

I fuck 18 yo's all the time, and im 49

I get the stares and the looks, and i don't give a shit. Cause at anytime my dick stirs. I slip it in the tightest legalist pussy.

No one can say fuck all.

And im blowing amazing, almost passing out. Loads in, on and in her mouth orgasms.

*seeth more faggot. Or join the club.

Why wouldn't it be? She's 18 and makes her own choices. Who the fuck are you to judge? Fucking moralfag. Off yourself and improve the gene pool.

whats the issue user?

teen girls are made to be fucked.

I dont understand the problem?

I'm 37 and my girlfriend just turned 19. Been with her for a year and we don't give a shit what anyone thinks

Mind Your own business faggot

She may be young, but she's ugly as hell. Looks like she's twenty something honestly.

I salute you Sir :)

my sister is 29 and her husband is 63. They have a kid together, they started their own business, and they are as happy as can be.
Who gives a shit as long as they're happy

That’s epic.

What's even better is that she gave me her virginity and now she's 4 months pregnant with my son. Doing my part for the white race

You're disgusting and should be burned alive

Well, he's hardly a FUCKING moralfag.
I don't think there's any danger of OP procreating.

mah man

>be me
>get my dick sucked almost every day and fuck 8/10 102 pound petite, tight teen pussy whenever I want
>be you
>coom every day to pictures of it on Cred Forums wishing you could do the same

I wouldn't even care if they're out for their 7th anniversary.

>when you're an even bigger faggot than OP