Hey b

Hey b.

I am not racist or anything but I fucking hate asians. I swear they are going to get us all wiped out because of their degeneracy!

I wish they stopped reproducing

Translation in chinese: CHING CHANG CHONG WING WONG -_-

Attached: chinky chink.jpg (1024x1024, 179K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NJR8Inf77Ac
youtube.com/watch?v=Ids82u3qJgE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just like you guys wont vaccinate your kids so measles and polio are making a comeback. Way to bring back something that was curee with your stupidity, wish white trash would stop fucking so much so we dont end up in Idiocracy.
Translation: I need to speak to your manager

Attached: 39E9A9F8-8C26-4EDE-998C-1C883E14FFE9.gif (160x120, 170K)

>not racist
>hate an entire race of people

I’ve got news for you buddy....

I don't want to steal Your dreams but most Japans and South Koreans would overperform You because in the end You would look like a total degenerate next to them...

There’s nothing wrong with being racist but you’ve got the wrong guy...unless you’re Australian then you’re allowed to hate Asians.

Attached: BF646965-F99B-403C-9EF1-F61D9D3AE301.png (564x608, 575K)

Yeah but they have small egg rolls.

So who’s the real winner here?

Attached: E160FC29-6AB9-4B08-9F04-64A67757EB3B.png (500x522, 133K)

Go to South Korea. Their internet is 5x faster, they have high speed rail, their women are far better looking, and they have better food.

Out of all the races, why the fuck do you hate Asians?

Attached: B4C9C830-E614-460E-8943-4C35B41CF8F0.gif (221x180, 441K)

how do you feel about black people in america

>their women are far better looking

Attached: 20200201_090001.jpg (452x452, 101K)

yup

Attached: americanburger_istock_000012108834.jpg (640x480, 64K)

Are you up to date with the news?

There's this virus called Coronavirus which is spreading like wildfire and killing people and it originated because the chinese eat bats or some shit.

This is not the first time the chinks cause a pandemic because of their eating habits.

And no. Some might look attractive because they wear a shit ton of makeup. Hell they even wear prosthetics. They literally have to wear a mask to look attractive.

Attached: Screenshot_20200201-090557_Chrome.jpg (1080x641, 343K)

Slavery was the biggest crime against humanity ever because now we have niggers in America and we’re fucking stuck with them.

We bought them Liberia and everything and they would all rather stay here and steal bikes and smoke crack.

Attached: 8D6EB1E0-751E-40AF-B90C-141FF915443E.jpg (220x277, 12K)

>their women are far better looking

Attached: 0E365D62-B12D-4269-9E9F-3467739D3D7B.jpg (410x230, 13K)

Africans eat bats too. Asians are pretty cool unlike niggers.

Indians are 4 times worse.

>on Cred Forums
>not racist
sure you are buddy

you are a fucking retard.

Mortality rate is basically same as the flue every year.

Coronavirus is not as lethal as the media is making it out to be.

Stop being fucking panicked because the media is blowing it out of proportion again. Get the fuck off social media.

>Shows single WOMAN
> Think it represents all WOMEN (COLLECTIVE PURAL)
> Anecdotal evidence

KpopIU.jpg
youtu.be/NJR8Inf77Ac
Yeah. They are all pigs

i don't get why they swap the L and R. Can't they fucking hear it sounds wrong? What's even more unbelievable is that they CAN pronounce the sounds, but when trying to say one they say the other. Why they don't just pretend it's the other one? What the fuck.

>I am not racist
>I fucking hate asians

Pick one fag

the L sound does not exist in Japanese - they grow up not pronouncing that sound, so the closest they get is the R

It'll be a language thing. L's and r's are probably gendered or some shit. Or maybe the only r when they are angry like you americunts.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
ASIAN
leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>hate asians
>because of their degeneracy
What about niggers then?

>pural
>links music video
Ok, have fun licking Chink-Woo Sewagehun’s smelly cunt in some alleyway user.

Attached: F9925DAD-7894-4E23-9851-7FAAFF1FED13.jpg (400x298, 13K)

I'll explain this for you as I was an English teacher in China.

Chinese language does not have an R sound. They have something similar that you will hear in the Chinese word for people which is ren. It is NOT pronounced 'wren' like the bird. This is how you do the Chinese R - do an L sound as in you're going to say the word 'love'. Hold that L sound with your tongue on the roof of your mouth. Now make a sort of cone with the tongue and lower it a bit so only the outer edges of your tongue touch the roof of your mouth with the middle part lower. Now say Love. You're going to sound like it's a R sound like 'ruv' with a stress on the R sound.

That's why they can't say it because they simply don't have the sound. You could also say westerners can't pronounce their R sound because we don't have that sound in our vocabulary.

And just to add to this, another reason is because their oral English teachers are not trained/qualified enough to teach them how to speak English properly. Because Chinese doesn't have soft consonant sounds like the 'g' sound on the end of the word big, they instead use the Chinese 'g' sound which is a hard sounding 'ge' so you will often hear them speaking English and saying things like "bigger" instead of "big".

youtube.com/watch?v=Ids82u3qJgE
1:10 guy tries to say 'refrigerator' and you can clearly hear him start with a 'le'.

might be the other way - R or L doesn't exist or something, which is why it's hard

she's not too bad either way

They are pronounced the same

We laugh at amerifats when they can't roll R's