BOOM

>BOOM
>BOOM
>CRASH
that's all it takes for a burglar to break into your house with the intent to rob and kill you. Why don't you own a gun?

Attached: door-kick-in-home-invasion.jpg (315x367, 32K)

>a
Because my gunS were lost in a tragic boating accident

Because I live in the UK and they probably don’t have a gun. A big dog and a couple of sharp blades do enough here.

That's all it takes in the US with its cardboard houses

We just posted at exactly the same time wtf

Because I live in a cucked state in the U.S

Poor you guys, did you lose your guns in tragic boating accidents just before moving too?

Because i am a trained black belt and can take down an intruder with my bare hands

Because all my mechanical devices which propel a lead projectile down a tube by controlled explosion were manufactured prior to 1900.

Guns for show, knives for a pro.

Because I don't have to. We don't have mass shootings here in Australia like the dumb US. Well, at least the population gets a correction every few months and the dumb Americans still endorse guns.

Also, if it takes two seconds for some faggot to bust down your door, you need to invest in some better hardware.

Because I want to go solid snake CQC on them.

>We don't have mass shootings here in Australia
You should have a few to clean out the boongs

Also the retard in ops pic is trying to kick in the door, when he could just break the window and open the lock. Holy Fuck people are stupid.

Because i have 38 knives hidden in easy access spots around my house so ill always be ready

because im canadian and ill just say sorry

I thought anything that used black powder was exempt, does it also have to be antique?

Because my NEETstation is right beside my apartment door and I have a nightstick on my desk. We'll see how tough he is when he gets a 18" piece of hardwood swung into his face by a sperging out bloatmaxxed autist.

I love seeing all the edgemeisters that insist they're masters of the blade.

Bitch, you've never even seen a knife fight. If you had, you wouldn't want to be in one.

Black powder isn't necessarily exempt, I don't know the exact rules, but it depends on the gun. Antiques are just universally exempt, black powder or smokeless.

Let them try, the gene pool chlorinates itself

Are they big shiny "fuck off" knives?

Damn. So my black powder smg idea would be illegal/require a tax stamp

a pro what lol

while I'm sure you could come up with something full auto that wouldn't be affected by nfa according the the letter of the law the gay tee eff would call it an illegal machine gun anyway

Attached: 1459360258524.jpg (900x484, 37K)

Dont live in a crime infested country like america, and have never known anyone who's been robed. Also as long as i lock my doors, i can get the money back if shit gets stolen

Because I have neither the time, interest or extra money to invest in constant firearm training when a baseball bat would do fine

I'm not a fallout character, I'm just a working person

Statistically its much safer to live in a house without a gun and robberies happen in poor neighborhoods. QUit being a paranoid faggot

I mean if you'r efront door is made of plywood or some shit, yeah. People with solid, dependable doors shouldn't have to worry unless the robber has something powerful enough to knock it down, and in that case, why would they be robbing some random person in their home? If you have powerful gear and equipment, just rob a business or some rich fucker.

I'd like to see you try and karate my moltov cocktail surprise in the hallway

Based and redpilled user

Attached: 58675039-black-man-holding-a-pistol.jpg (1300x1053, 89K)

>not having reinforced anti-burglary doors
the absolute state of poorfags

those are illegal by code. fire/police need to be able to access your house in case of an emergency/crime

>robberies happen in poor neighborhoods
false, house robbers are 99% poor people, why would you steal from your own kind?