Why Are Whites Racist? (Black American)

Why Are Whites Racist? (Black American)

Attached: confederate_flag630.jpg (630x354, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2015/02/20/science/a-new-theory-on-how-neanderthal-dna-spread-in-asia.html
bigthink.com/surprising-science/emotional-intelligence-conservative?rebelltitem=1#rebelltitem1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Asian guy here. Its because you're racist towards whites sir. You cannot see anything but your hate for them so you believe the hate must be returned. Judge a person by their actions not by what their ancestors have done.

doesn't answer the question

Real Asian here. Stop ignoring White monkeys interbred with Neanderthals.

Retarded negro is retarded.
This white boi is just fine with Latinos and Asians. However, niggers are violent and dumb, and pretty much ruin everything they touch. It is a risk to be around them.

Still doesn't answer the question

Some are, some arent. Nobody likes ghetto rats

This thread again.my man you should think about taking a break and go enjoy life.its passing you by every minute your reposting this but whatever,pic related.

Attached: 605169132.jpg (623x756, 154K)

and still doesn't answer the question

Attached: getjazzywitit.jpg (692x530, 121K)

OP here. Still doesn’t answer my question. You see, I’m an autistic dumbass who thinks that acting retarded is a great way of trolling people, so I’m going to repost this thread everyday and every time dumbasses like you respond to it I’m just going to say, that doesn’t answer my question or some variation of that. I’m so lonely...

the majority arent, you just watch too much tv and spend too much time on Cred Forums

/thread

Like I said i don't give a fuck.im done taking my shit so done with Cred Forums,time to get back to life enjoy your fun

you are avoiding the question

can you answer the question?

You're a nigger. And if that doesn't answer your question, it just proves how much of a nigger you really are. Now neck yourself because it's going to hurt way more if you wait for the day of the rope.

doesn't explain much

Attached: 435.jpg (480x491, 25K)

are you able to answer the question?

Attached: heresa(you).png (942x816, 850K)

But that doesn’t answer my question. I’m so lonely and pathetic, I love it when you respond so angrily. It gives my life meaning. I so sad and pathetic. I need theses posts, keep getting angry.

Why we are racist?

Because you do fucked up shit, act like fucking apes, often YOU think that you are superior to whites and YOU are not afraid to show that to us, if we would tell you to please stop, you will say I am racist and it is your right as your ancestors got treated badly... Shit, get over it, it is not happening now... You decide you are going to not get educated, get a job, pay taxes, buy better houses and live as all the fucking whites. You rather do crack, getting money from the taxpayers while stimulating your illegal shit...

And because that is the majority (not everyone) when the ones who try to get a normal good life we have all this pre assumptions about you that it gets even harder for the good guy. Just break up your nigger act and start to be a normal person, talk normal, don't be gang going around how you want to have sex with all the girls and how that you "could kill" me

If you would be polite and normal there would be nothing for a racist to hate other than a darker skin and racism would die. But because all the assumptions do fit reality you all really don't deserve to live as good as us

still doesn't explain much

Funny, but doesn’t answer my question. I’m stupid, please explain this to me.

Point proven. Thanks.

OP here. This doesn’t answer my question. Thing is, I posted this one too because I like to samefag and I’m so pathetic that I do stuff like this all the time. I literally can’t stop sucking dicks. Please answer my question.

not a good enough answer

lol you're mad that your women are thirsty for white dick and that Eurasian offspring all grow up attractive no matter how ugly their parents.

Either you're trying to troll or you really are a nigger that can't comprehend basic English. He just explained why whites are racist. Because it's fucking warranted when blacks commit half of all crime.

>implying asians don't carry neanderthal DNA

nytimes.com/2015/02/20/science/a-new-theory-on-how-neanderthal-dna-spread-in-asia.html

Why are you racist?

>Why Are Whites Racist?

Attached: 1533274780754.jpg (564x799, 189K)

That doesn’t answer my question. I think it’s funny to troll you by ignoring your answers and acting like you didn’t answer. I’m going to keep doing it forever because jackssses like you will always respond and get mad. I literally can’t stop sucking dicks though. Also, I’m not really black.

Why do blacks feel the need to rob and commit crimes, then cry police brutality when they get shot by 4 different cops?

>protip don't wanna get shot, don't wave a gun around armed officers who trained to accurately shoot

this doesn't explain the question

>this doesn't explain the question
Come back when you can write correct grammar and comprehend what it says in the picture not just read it.

Attached: 1276366424939.jpg (350x401, 33K)

not my question

there's no hope for you. just off yourself.

>explain the question
>explain
>the question

Attached: 1375978947659.jpg (492x559, 78K)

Mexican here. Family moved here a couple generations ago. Still treated like absolute shit by white people all the time who don’t even know me. At least one “beaner” jab a week and the occasional “wetback”. don’t let it get me down or keep me from living my life but fuck them. I’ve got a PHD they’ve got their inbred kid from fucking their sister.

needs deeper thought

It's answering your question with another question. Think abit harder....

>Mexican here.
>I’ve got a PHD
topkek

Attached: 1532379485460.jpg (996x868, 117K)

still not my question

I really doubt if you have a phd, dress decent, and act respectable, you get called racial slurs that often.

The sentence you're looking for is "This doesn't ANSWER the question."

Attached: 1573380504809.jpg (750x723, 67K)

Here allow me to spell it out for you. I dislike niggers. Blacks are okay but the only ones I see around now are the women beating, gun toting, ima gangsta niggers. Give me a reason to not dislike niggers. Again blacks are okay, niggers are not

>It is NOT racism, it is Realism.
Blacks have destroyed every community they have ever moved into and became the majority race. (think Detroit)

Attached: 1416507086829.jpg (1379x900, 375K)

can you answer the question?

This guy gets it.

doesn't explain anything

>Why Are Whites Racist? (Black American)
Because niggers are too stupid to understand simple answers to simple questions.

Lack of education, confirmation bias, dumb. Racists are usually operating on a combination of these things.

Attached: 1452949674825.png (450x320, 290K)

not a good enough answer

Why are ALL blacks racist?

this doesn't answer the question

Whites been racist toward blacks for the last 500 years, Why?

because bix nood muhfugga we need mo money fo dem programs

not my question

Yes it is. It explains it in every possible way.
You just don't want to understand it.

Attached: 49879854321.png (1138x626, 23K)

Black people were property, we all knew it was wrong but every successful society is built on on cruelty and unfairness. Abraham Lincoln didn’t want to free the slaves but he knew if he wanted the country to remain intact he didn’t have an option.

You mother fuckers are subhuman pieces of shit that always feel like you deserve better well doing nothing but the bare minimum to get by well creating problems for everyone and playing the victim.

Most of Africa is an irredeemable shithole for that exact reason. The only countries that are well off are the ones with resources whites can use.

We hate you because you are pathetic animals that do nothing but create problems and feel superior even though nothing about you is superior. You are a disease that needs to be killed off.

>inb4butahhdixisbigguh!

But it's my question.

what?

>Niggers go around beating women
>Niggers steal and break stuff
>Niggers cry racism cuz of ancestor trauma
>Niggers refuse to keep calm and be reasonable
>Niggers always play the racism card
>Niggers are filled with self entitlement
Niggers think everything is about "da hood" life. Guess who created that slum in the first place.....niggers. If you can't understand why people dislike niggers but are okay with hard working blacks who don't care about skin color, they care about getting the job done, you may in fact be a part of the problem and not a solution.

But then again you're on here saying no one is answering your question because in your mind every white person is racist.

Everyone is racist. It's not wrong to prefer your own people and culture.

Hammerskin here.

Whether you may realize it or not, monkeys, you are still slaves.

You traded your slave quarters for projects, your coveralls for prison jumpsuits, and the wrath of your masters whip for the chains of the modern welfare system.

In exchange for their dignity, your dumbest males and females parade on stage making "music" for worthless paper and trinkets.

Your strongest are owned by football teams and contracts, many of which are paid for by a single man or woman.

Even today, the democratic party, the same party that fought tooth and nail to enslave you, has succeded once more, using you as little more than trained pets to pass whatever they want through the white house.

Martin Luther King didn't do a god damn thing, because at the end of the day, it was a white man who signed that bill into law, just as it was a white man who bought your ancestors and shipped them to the new world.

We enslaved you because we felt like it, and we "freed" you because we felt like it.

We still own you.

im asking because I want to know the real answer to my question

It does. You just don't understand.
I tried to teach a monkey mathmatics, but it's futile.

>we
kek

this is not an answer this is just more racism

No your asking us to change your mind that every white person is racist. I can't change the ignorant. But than again most blacks are ignorant

you didn't answer the question

you are avoiding my question

Because it's impossible to change your mind when its closed off by hatred.

It’s almost always old men. At least younger generations aren’t continuing the hate.

Exhibit A

And I did answer it. Stop acting like savages and ill stop hating your color

more racism and not an answer

not my question

Why are Americans so racist? Anyone got any thoughts to that? I mean, they themselves do not see that they're racists and try to define what's racism quite hardcore, but they're still seen as massive racists for a lot of reasons and the majority of these racist experiences in the wild are not experienced with alt right tards, those usually stay in the US.

Attached: 431340_10150831236448849_1052484771_n.jpg (445x574, 62K)

Not true, my children went to a school that were mostly black and they're mostly white. They were constantly bullied by the blacks and as such have come to dislike the way blacks act.

Why are niggers racist (white European)

Racis here
gg/XN3WdB

Can you all please wake the fuck up in this thread and fucking let it die. You're all being trolled by this one trick douchebag

Attached: T5gAoCy.png (480x640, 596K)

this is not the question

No, I'm answering it clearly. People prefer their own kind.

Are you a white racist?

archaic cultures centered around religion and no philosophical or cultural movements that slowly dealt with it over the ages also due to geography often very disconnected from each other and just memories of people taking clay, wives and cattle
add to that the general issues everyone growing up has with self worth and people cope with it
I'm not talking about black americans tho, they're so racist for the same reasons americans are so racist, shit tier culture stuck in the 17th century on almost all questions ethically

Whites are perceived as racist because of the society in which we normalized "whiteness" which encompasses privileges given to whites and a system that finds whites and their beliefs more acceptable. In reality, many whites in modern times, especially the millennial generatuon are beginning to reevaluate "whiteness" for more inclusive and an ethnically diverse workforce in an attempt to devalue the favorited policies of previous generations.
As for blunt outward racism, thats really only something you find at an individual level or on websotes such at Cred Forums. There are less truly racist people today than ever before but social media and propaganda make it difficult to legitimize which makes blacks think all whites are racist. Not all are just the same that not all blacks hate whites. Hate the media friend, its the real enemy.

Enough of the question. The only solution is to ship your kind back to africa.
SOLUTION SOLUTION SOLUTION

ITT
>this doesn’t answer the question
>doesn’t explain the question
>the question
>can you address the question
>this doesn’t address the question
>maybe answer the question
>but what about the question?
>muh question
Hey OP, why do niggers constantly try to destroy every society they exist in? Now that’s a good question.

Attached: C05F1BD1-B449-4295-8F1A-E0DD18ABB5C7.jpg (636x605, 73K)

No my black racist friend.

>Neanderthals
The more Neanderthal dna you have the higher the IQ.

don't avoid the question

this still isn't the question

I'm racist because of how blacks act. Is that better

no it doesn't get to the bottom of the question

But you didn’t answer my question OP.

Attached: 067AA4CE-506E-46A9-B14C-D58190F90E4E.png (411x410, 212K)

You're a fucking racist.

are you able to answer the question?

Attached: every two minutes.jpg (396x382, 67K)

It does though. Dont go robbing people because of past issues. Don't go developing a superiority complex because you feel mistreated. Don't go feeling entitled to own everything ive worked hard to aquire. Simple put don't take your failures out on me cuz I'm white

Attached: 66789.jpg (625x626, 40K)

Your question has been answered several times, waiting for a specific answer is not asking a question it claiming a statement. Go back to school nigger.

this.

avoiding the question

Mostly, it's idiots that think you get everything for free through medicaid or food stamps.

>waiting for a specific answer
There is no correct answer for him.

What was the question?

They aren't

still not getting to the bottom of the question

Because they live a lie.They hate themselves for abandoning their culture, heritage, and lost connection with the soul (ie Pagan, Nordic, Germanic, Druid, etc) for Christianity. And they've contributed nothing but death and hate to the world. They claim inventions of all other civilization as their own. Most important things come from Jews (Fertilizer), Asian (Gun Powder), Arabs/Semitics (Language, Math, Wheel.....civilization) so they spread lies, and hate in order to misdirect from their own inadequacies.

All Whites can do is blame others.

are you a racist white?

this thread, pic related.

Attached: rotary.jpg (469x467, 46K)

Attached: 1565461.png (220x300, 19K)

>idiots
Considering there are only 800 more white people with assistance in the U.S. than blacks but have 60%of the population compared to 13%, it says something.
>tl;dr blacks have 800 less people on welfare than whites but 47% less population meaning a larger portion of them are on welfare than whites.

Are you able to answer my question?
This is my thread now.

and are you too a racist white?

Attached: 03216546513.jpg (563x601, 58K)

Thats funny considering the U.S
Culture is primarily dominated by white ideals.

but this is not my question

Because you won't allow us to watch a movie in a theater in silence

Attached: 1419375154455.png (800x800, 1012K)

just looking for a real answer from white racists

But it is my question, since it’s my thread now. Why can’t you answer my question, both of them?

Attached: 961613FF-9406-445E-A73E-2770D1F4E7BC.jpg (681x1024, 64K)

not reallly a good enough answer

Attached: 4846213213.png (512x512, 32K)

Attached: 14654632132.jpg (627x626, 48K)

Because niggers are dumb and cause too many problems for whites and need to leave

still not really a good enough answer

Attached: 115649846543.png (622x626, 130K)

What answer are you looking for then, cus thats the exact reason i hate you fucking porch monkeys

Looks like someone’s afraid of answering my question, user.
-The new OP

Attached: 7A4E3CC5-C8A4-4839-B986-20FB06933BA3.jpg (768x1024, 82K)

i don't understand

>Culture is primarily dominated by white ideals.

Judo/Christian ideals != white ideals.

its not my question

They are not the same, europe also has abrahamic influence but the US has "whiteness", look it up.

deep thought, honest realness

huh?

It’s actually my question, user. Since I made this thread in the first place. So tell me racist, why are you afraid of answering my question?

Attached: 3D6B6009-3028-4DCB-9F51-D1B8B4102C5C.gif (250x141, 586K)

whites have been racist to blacks for the last 500 years, why is that?

Whiteness is golf and insecurity that you aren't as superior as you think you are because everything you hold as your own is stolen from others.

OP here. Through this thread I’ve determined that racism will never end. And that Asians are better than white women in the first place, so it doesn’t really matter.

Attached: B6D66EB8-171B-45A5-BA12-484976F7EB80.jpg (1080x1350, 130K)

>Asians are better than white women

Attached: 1446758755911.gif (625x626, 561K)

Are you a white racist?

nope. and not afraid of being called one either, because it isn't true.

but let's face it. you make this thread with the sole purpose of getting attention. similar to that other retard that makes the "Why can't atheists define atheism?" threads, amongst countless other shitposters that just post for the responses; it gives you a feeling of fulfillment in the hollow, vast empty expanse that is your existence, because you mean nothing to anyone, and always will, which is why you made the post in the first place.

so go ahead with your preprogrammed measured reply of some variation of either "doesn't answer my question" or "why you are a racist white".

you ask a question/make a thread that you'll never take a satisfactory reply to.

you are pathetic.

Attached: maximum bait.jpg (800x600, 90K)

i don't know what you are talking about

Attached: tenor (1).gif (220x167, 221K)

Alot of it is just refusal to suck another kind of dick, though its all about sucking some kind of dick. They just dont want to end up with some dick that is not their kind of dick to suck. So alot of them just suck on their own dicks.

Whites are the least racist race towards blacks. Whites are the only ones that have patience for your bullshit.
Because whites have been dealing with black people for the last 500 years.
Now this is what I call a cope.

Why don’t you answer my question?

Attached: F2D4DC36-B527-437A-AB7C-CCC6F00A5969.jpg (540x720, 27K)

Attached: 1446761591118.jpg (625x626, 29K)

this doesn't really answers my question

Answer: Freemasons, Talmudic Jews & Satanists. That's why.

Enjoy the Luciferian NWO which will OWN you through your identity politics/blatant ignorance.

Who needs to unite when we can be like every barbarian tribe conquered by the Roman empire? Or like the Native Americans lets just keep the hate machine as the NWO keeps killing, conquering & raping all of our children.

Ok.

Attached: 1447033317800.jpg (625x626, 49K)

Thank you for bumping my thread user, you’ve been a big help replying to every question.
Bullshit? All I did was pose a simple question. Which you still haven’t answered.
user, that’s my line. Jeez, why are you copying me?

Attached: EF207063-54F8-4C77-A123-FC759F8AD71D.jpg (238x212, 5K)

Not all of us are racist OP. While I'm aware that race is a thing I don't like or dislike people based on their ethnicity, heritage/culture, age, sexuality etc. If I like a person it's because I can relate to that person on various levels. Hating people for the color of their skin is shitty. I still have pride in my European ancestry but that doesn't mean I think I'm better than anyone else because of it. Assuming that just because SOME white people are racist that all whites are racist is kind of prejudiced in itself tbh.

Attached: 130221984383.jpg (600x578, 49K)

uhhh...?? what?

Attached: tenor.gif (220x220, 235K)

This thread is still going even though OP is just responding with "that doesn't explain the question" to everything. I mean I know we do genuinely hate niggers and this is fun but let me try to appease OPs insatiable BBC lust for teh lulz here.

Ehem....

Nigga we ain't gotsta esplain shit you bin actin like sum foo's since slave shit
wit the same victim shit and the same we poe
a white motha fucka even try ta use reason have his girlfriend screamin it's soooo hard!!

Yes nig, hate the fucking attitude. Because a white dude even try to use logic that white boys a bad dude and Jewed up from the kikes in media companies and all his brainwashed friends be dippin than I'm hatin on the niggers and didrty jews too.

We cool now dawg?

Attached: 1576858343739.gif (247x183, 634K)

OP why do you keep making this stupid shitty thread? We're not all racist. You've had reply after reply telling you this.
Why do you keep being a cringing faggot about this?

but this is not the question

what?

Why don't you know by now? Are you telling me that nobody in any of the 10 or so threads you've posted on this subject have given you an answer? Bullshit.

why won't you answer the question?

yet again this still isn't my question

(shitty beat boxing intensifies) fuck da polease! I'm witchu brother! We all know how hard it is to be black in 2020 America! Stay strong my black friend!

Answer mine. Why don't you have an answer?
Is it because you're ignoring the answers you've been given?

its not my question

You're seeking validation that all whites are indeed racist and what you want to read is a bunch of posts from white people saying that they hate blacks for unfair and unjustified reasons based in insecurity and prejudice but not all white people are racist sorry.

We’re white, we are automatically racist.

In today’s society White people can’t be not racist.

Attached: 1456255453720.gif (323x221, 208K)

huh?

Fuck you.

Fuck you troll.
You are a shitposting autist who isn't even black.

Fuck you.

Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you

>Whites
Did you just assume my race?

Attached: 418949.jpg (958x709, 103K)

but you didn't really answer the question

this thread's agenda is to push people further right
dumb

but yet again still isn't the question

Probably because you assume all whites are racists and you antagonize them based on your dumbass preconception

Attached: EKfRZUwXUAABx3R.jpg (324x360, 50K)

>durr y wites raycist
>shitposting thread after thread
>durr y you no tel mee
FUCK YOU SHITPOSTER

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

Are you a white racist?

NO SHITPOSTER
I AM NOT RACIST
I BELIEVE IN FULL SOCIAL DIVERSITY

YOU SHOULD KNOW BY NOW THAT ALL WHITES AREN'T RACIST

EAT SHIT

EAT SHIT EAT SHIT EAT SHIT EAT SHIT EAT SHIT EAT SHIT EAT SHIT EAT SHIT EAT SHIT EAT SHIT EAT SHIT EAT SHIT EAT SHIT EAT SHIT EAT SHIT EAT SHIT EAT SHIT EAT SHIT EAT SHIT EAT SHIT EAT SHIT EAT SHIT EAT SHIT EAT SHIT EAT SHIT EAT SHIT EAT SHIT EAT SHIT EAT SHIT EAT SHIT EAT SHIT EAT SHIT EAT SHIT EAT SHIT EAT SHIT EAT SHIT EAT SHIT EAT SHIT EAT SHIT EAT SHIT EAT SHIT EAT SHIT EAT SHIT EAT SHIT EAT SHIT EAT SHIT EAT SHIT EAT SHIT EAT SHIT EAT SHIT EAT SHIT EAT SHIT EAT SHIT EAT SHIT EAT SHIT EAT SHIT EAT SHIT EAT SHIT EAT SHIT EAT SHIT EAT SHIT EAT SHIT EAT SHIT EAT SHIT EAT SHIT EAT SHIT EAT SHIT EAT SHIT EAT SHIT EAT SHIT EAT SHIT EAT SHIT EAT SHIT EAT SHIT EAT SHIT EAT SHIT EAT SHIT EAT SHIT EAT SHIT

im just here to ask why whites are racist and to know the answer from white racists

Underrated post. Sadly a lot are retarded and genuinely believe they aren’t being racist if they only hinder their own race.

Why Are Blacks Niggers? (White Scotsman)

They're not. You're just projecting.

This is not a legitimate thread, it’s a shitty troll thread and people fall for it every time. Always sage or ignore when you see it. OP’s response, no matter what the answer is, will always be some form of “this doesn’t answer my question.” I’m also pretty sure that he’s not really even black and that many of the overly racist responses are also him. He literally has no life, stop responding.

Inb4 retarded response, “But this still doesn’t answer my question.”

Attached: 869EBE7E-1B77-48F1-BB9E-45B394839C50.jpg (349x642, 52K)

Black here....my dad is a lawyer...makes well over 6 figures.
Nice house
Good education.
See this thread on white racism
MFW blacks have treated me worse than any white.
Fuck off OP

That's pretty close to the mark. I would say there is an underlying insecurity, which some people are unable or unwilling to recognize. To counteract, their ego must over-compensate in their belief of their own superiority.
They lack the cognitive circuitry for looking truthfully into their own soul and face their demons so they project their fears on to others.
See this artcle for more info:
Lower emotional intelligence linked to prejudiced, right-wing views, study finds - bigthink.com/surprising-science/emotional-intelligence-conservative?rebelltitem=1#rebelltitem1

Of course, there are different kinds of racism, it's a spectrum from far-right neo-nazi cults to granny not wanting to see an Indian doctor. The above does not cover everything in that spectrum but I think its a good explanation for the 'general' racism of uneducated, poor white working class.

EVERY SINGLE PERSON ON THE PLANET IS RACIST, BLACKS MORE THAN MOST. Don't believe me? Go to any school cafeteria above grade school. Look at the tables. Everyone naturally sits with their own kind.

Reflect on animal diversity. There is none! As a matter of fact, species go out of their way to make sure they only breed with their own kind. Birds have different coloring to stand out to their own. You don't see tigers mating with lions. Racism is natural, maybe we should listen to nature a little more.

Attached: Racist.jpg (480x308, 28K)