What is the best weed you have ever smoked?

What is the best weed you have ever smoked?

Attached: well-trimmed-bud-in-hand-platinum-j1-sm.jpg (450x338, 16K)

The first weed.

When you buy it from the store, you don’t pay attention to those things anymore

I don't actively try to make myself stupider with dope.

It seems you have already reached the top level of stupidity.

Had a damn good strain of northern lights. That shit was a 2 toke and fuckin good kinda weed. Northern lights is a great strain, hardy and is used a lot in cross breeding with other good strains. Had some damn good skunk weed back in the day. Fire a joint of that shit and you could smell it for 1/2 mile.

>make myself stupider
I don't think you would have to worry about that, not possible, guy.

Smoke weed everyday.

Attached: tenor (3).gif (450x192, 958K)

Like 20 years ago, paid 20$ for a gram. I was already daily user so high tolerance. went mowing the lawn after I smoked. I swaer the grass was blue. It's like I was on acid. I think it might have been more than weed.

exercise. excercise releases anandamide which binds to the same receptors as thc, it also releases phenethylamine which works as a stimulant. drugs desensitise those receptors making life less enjoyable. drugs are gay.

Attached: 1562660133749.jpg (640x360, 26K)

hash

oh snap!

Afgooey

Is there a point to not be high all the time? Seriously I need reasons

super lemon haze from greenhouse.
name a better weed, that's right boy you can't.

Favorite weed is really dense indicas usually an afghan variant and have a fruity potent smell

White widow in Amsterdam (where it’s from) be prepared to be stuck to your seat for a few hours.

Real Og Kush (R.I.P.)

The first time I ever properly smoked weed I smoked a whole joint (i.e. no tobacco only weed) and everything had a red and green tint

blue dream - no cough - smooth. Spaceship high.

Fucks with your memory and you'll be bugging out when you don t get high

Sour Diesel

Duriban Poision

Weed just doesnt work on me :(
I tried it multiple times because people said you activate your weed powers with experience and shit but every time it just made me sleepy and I didnt have the power or motivation to move my body.

a local strain from the weed capital of Canada, Nelson BC. The strain was called Pinky and the Brain. Hands down the strongest weed i've ever smoked. It was the only weed that's straight up made me feel retarded, unable to move and unable to speak properly. Good shit, highly recommend.

Sounds like you smoked something half decent and you have a low bitch tolerance. Try taking smaller hits and relaxing if you want to continue, see how that feels

Godberry.
Its a blueberry crossed with GOD. Tastiest weed I've ever had and I have 3 in my flower tent...

Grow my own cause fuck dealers.

Krippleshock is also a fucking beautifully tasty and strong weed.

DAN SHEA

Weed here
gg/XN3WdB

Attached: Gorilla glue #4.jpg (3120x4160, 1.36M)

> didn't work
> no power to move

Pussy

This guy knows. Cannabis cup winner, almost pure sativa, tasty, leafy, wonderful smoke.

Headband had feeling extra nice but nothing beats the first time smoking a blunt, a true blunt.

Losing part of the experience...

lmao I just meant it didnt feel good

So almost no one here obviously understands marijuana very well... Professional grower here, went to school for hort. Got to learn from around the world from some top growers. Soma would be one, Ed Rosenthal would be another. First of all there are tons of strains of the same name... Someone mentioned Northern Light. there is a strain called Northern lights with a s on the end..commonly confused there is no S it is northern light in the strain that originally became famous. Sour diesel has strains that smell similar to gas and is 100% indica and strains that are 100% Sativa with all mixes between named Sour Diesel... New York Sour Diesel was one of my personal favorites I have tried. The best buds will completely be a Opinion, and nothing more. 30% THC on Blue Dream or any strain will effect people completely different just like some meds cure people while some it kills... Biology makes it different... There are over 400 compounds in the marijuans plant other than THC, CBD, CB1 or CB2. Also depends how you like to feel... So how about you stick with saying what you like in your opinion.. You can't say whats best your ignorant babies claiming you have knowledge you don't. More than likely the strain you get unless you live in the same area won't even be the same.. Depending. Npt trying to argue but you shouldn't be confusing people when your ignorant as fuck.

Weed is overrated. I used to smoke haschich but it fucked me up on the long run my relatives sent me to rehab without my approbation for 15 days because it made violent and asocial but it didn't helped me anyway they just gave me pills on a regular basis like temesta for instance. Now i live in a place where weed or hasch is expensive as hell so i'm tryna avoid it for now and get my shit together.

/thread

I smoked a joint of Blueberry Haze my first time after school in 10th grade with some buddies of mine. Everything went slow-mo like a movie. Then I walked home and ate a quarter jar of peanut butter and fell asleep. Good times.

Hey i went to school for horticulture and landscape architecture . That is awesome to see another professional . I grow pot to professionally but I also own a tree farm. That’s cool you learned a lot about marijuana . It was still hard to study in school when I went. I got my batchlers about 6 yrs ago. So I’m assuming you learned must about it by doing your own biological studies.

True...I had that previously. Now I enjoy picking it up like a six pack :)

Pineapple Express Cure with Whisky