How do I stop my cat from vibrating so loud? He follows me room to room and then just sits next to me doing it...

How do I stop my cat from vibrating so loud? He follows me room to room and then just sits next to me doing it. I don’t even pet him he just starts as soon as he gets by me. I don’t hate him or anything he’s just so loud and it gets annoying

Attached: 41116D1E-BF48-479F-9916-3573BE118344.jpg (4032x3024, 1.49M)

>vibrating

Attached: 1574095693569.gif (229x300, 1.12M)

That’s the best way I can put it

Attached: Luhu-1.jpg (881x869, 354K)

How autistic do you have to be to not be able to pick up on affection clues from a literal pet

It's called "purring," and it's what cats do to signal that they enjoy your company.

Not sure if bait or genuinely retarded.

The cat likes you, pet it and give it treats please.

Is English your first language? This is important.

I get he likes me but I don’t want him by me 24/7. He’s too loud and it gets annoying. I’m trying to watch tv or play video games and all I hear is VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Just it it really hard. It won't like you. Stop vibrating.

No it’s not purring. Purring is supposed to be like cooing he’s loud as shit

I get he likes me but it’s annoying me. Like if it was for like 20-45 minutes a day but it’s constant

Pathetically shitty b8.

Yes. I know what purring is supposed to I watched a shit ton of videos before I got a cat.

Give him catnip lol

Ok, this is bait. Who is unaware of what a cat does and needs to watch videos on cats?

I don't know how to cure your autism

I’ve never owned a pet before. And I needed tips on what to do. Cats are supposed to be low maintenance

Linus Cat Tips?

I watched some of his videos but YouTube is full of videos on this type of shit

this.

OP you are a fucking retard. Your cat loves you so he is trying to send ultra sonic healing vibrations into your frequency to help cure your autism.

It can either be from them loving you or them being sick... So maybe your cat has something wrong with it.