Ask a 36 year old kissless virgin anything

Ask a 36 year old kissless virgin anything.

Attached: 21312321312.jpg (1206x674, 184K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3MNQXhA-Pso
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

I was gonna ask why this had been adjusted but then I noticed that age. you just want to be a wizard without waiting another 4 years

I already am a wizard.

40 is wizard

30 is wizard, 40 is wraith.

am 25 havent loved a women yet phjysicaly.
personaly i found u got that female energy inside of you, also i tent to repeat processes that feel good, so i didnt do. maybe also to keep my mind clear of that.

whats your personal idear behind not doing it for 36 years, whats so scary bout women to you or u got some other reasons to it?

>whats your personal idear behind not doing it for 36 years, whats so scary bout women to you or u got some other reasons to it?

It's not that women a scary. Women simply don't find me attractive.

i am sure there are women who would find you attractive, if u open up show who you are.. they find a wonderful soul inside of you, if you truly look for a soul mate u can find her in this world =)

this is a talk by Alan watts very spiritual n teached mind - might be something for you buddy

youtube.com/watch?v=3MNQXhA-Pso

>i am sure there are women who would find you attractive, if u open up show who you are.. they find a wonderful soul inside of you, if you truly look for a soul mate u can find her in this world =)

Where do I find those women?

what comes to your mind if you ask this question?

there is an answer inside, if not it is in this world, you can only find if you go out and search for it and more important are open to it, let the universe do.

let go of illusions and accept who you are, there many paths and one might can be yours friend.

The fuck are you smoking?

user just ask your heart it will know how's right for you

saying that: if you ask yourself that question - maybe out loud, you will get asnwers in your mind- that is the asnwer.

seeking in the world is just saying go outside just go and see. and beeing open to it means, to not force spefic idears of you, just be open.

like maybe she is not what you imagined but the women you are looking for.. something alike.

i didnt smoke anything acide cigs, the way i am trying to tell you is by the vehicle of words - to find the answer to that question

bump

cmon

Have you tried dating women? Like actually put effort into it?

How do you define effort? I've went out regularly in my 20s and approached women. Also used a lot of online dating.

bump

Groom yourself and workout a bit if you're too skinny or fat. Diet and home workout is more than enough to get you in a fuckable shape.

Be casual, most guys fail from wanting women to go all the way emotionally from the get-go and contrary to what media tells you we love a lot faster and with more intensity than women, They get attention all their life and are picky.

After a few tries you should find the balance of how much you make your intent known and how fast to proceed.

Getting laid is easy with practice, but getting through falling in love with your one-night-stands and moving onward is harder than being single imo.

I was kissless until the age of 26, kissed and fucked a girl, went into a toxic relationship with her just because she was into my kinks, broke up with her a year later, only miss her sometimes.

I'm 29 now and if I seriously think about being with her again I just get reminded of how bad of a match we were, constantly fighting over petty stuff.

I'm not interested in sex or women anymore as I am into my career and skills.

Is something wrong with me?

Attached: stare.png (701x977, 621K)

30 has always been wizard.

why not just buy a hooker at this point? serious question.

>Groom yourself and workout a bit if you're too skinny or fat. Diet and home workout is more than enough to get you in a fuckable shape.

Getting fit is surprisingly hard. I've been working out for years with not much to show.

>After a few tries you should find the balance of how much you make your intent known and how fast to proceed.

The issue is. I never receive any positive signals that someone might be attracted to me or into me.

What are your political orientations/preferences ?

Why would you want to, though? Females are a detriment to mental health and absolutely for any sort of self progression.

Center-left.

why not just take steroids who care about the dick side effect get jacked and juicy

Attached: ENIxds6XsAE0xlD.jpg (900x1200, 177K)

Nah. Steroids fuck you up.

yes, you're 29 and you're on this dog shit site instead of maintaining a healthy social life.

This

>that's enough! me or him?
both asked her at the same time
she than claimed she liked no one
then a third guy came on

Attached: 1540950116424.gif (794x539, 1.9M)

Normie here. I'm 20 and I've had sex with about 8 women. How the fuck do you get to 25 without having sex? What are you doing with your time? Are you getting really good at playing the drums? PHD with no distractions? Ju jitsu mastery?

No I bet you spend your time playing video games and jerking off. No matter how ugly or short you are, you can still find a decent girl if you're fit enough. I'm 5'8" and have a fucked up nose but I still made it happen.

I'm not trying to be like huh huh get a life incel but the more video games you play the more life you miss out on. I missed out on a large chunk of my teenage years playing tf2 I played over 1500 hours in just 3 years

Women are fucking scary and the life is way too complicated.

>How the fuck do you get to 25 without having sex?

By being rejected over and over.

>Are you getting really good at playing the drums? PHD with no distractions? Ju jitsu mastery?

I'm not really good at anything. I do have a PhD though. Unfortunately, it's in biology which is the short bus of STEM. Therefore, I'm poor as fuck.

>No matter how ugly or short you are, you can still find a decent girl if you're fit enough. I'm 5'8" and have a fucked up nose but I still made it happen.

As I said, getting fit is incredibly hard.

One day you'll stop making excuses for yourself and do better.

>I'm 5'8" and have a fucked up nose but I still made it happen.

Dude. You are probably quite attractive.

Tell me. What am I supposed to do?

I've played 1500 hours of wow classic since September :)

OP here. Dude, seriously?

>36 yo and still a virgin
Literally how?
Was there not someone that wanted to fuck you in the workplace?
Did you not decide to fuck a protstitute?
Why didn't you use dating services?

>Was there not someone that wanted to fuck you
Is that so hard to imagine for normies?

>Was there not someone that wanted to fuck you in the workplace?

No.

>Why didn't you use dating services?

What do you mean by dating services? Stuff like OK Cupid or Tinder? I did.

bump

cmon

If you're ugly, just have confidence.

Hard to have confidence when you're no good at anything.

You permavirgies need to hire a cheap hooker. You can get over that wall with a few hundred dollars.

Then take up a hobby and find a talent.

OP here. I tried lots of different stuff over my life. Never found something I was naturally good at. Usually, I needed to invest much more time than other people to reach a certain skill level and always hit a ceiling before getting really good.

What do your parents feel about you being that old and not married yet? Or at least have a stable relationship with a woman

Attached: 2019-05-21 21_44_40-Lobotomy.png (253x291, 58K)

>NORMALS

WTF IS THIS FUCKING BULLSHIT

>Getting in shape is hard
You're the one with a PhD in Biology, figure that shit out

I don't have a stable relationship with my parents either.

It's mainly genetics.

NORMALFAG

What kind of body type do you have?
ex. Endomorph, mesomorph, etc.

Has anyone here actually hired a hooker to lose virginity?
I’ve thought about that, but I’m worried about the mental toll that I would have afterwards.

I feel like I would want an emotional attachment for my first time, but with a stranger who’s going to leave seems like that would fuck me up.

Poor baby thinking sex has anything to do with feelings. Bust your nut and keep it moving.

No idea. Tell me.

Attached: 0.1.png (602x1060, 999K)

Don't waste your first time to someone who isn't worth it. Never considered a hooker but my first time was bad enough for me to end my relationship and started thinking I was asexual. As after it my whole drive absolutely disappeared.

After meeting another girl I now know it was just a shitty first time.

Huh not bad

Can't tell if bait, but if not, then...
You're probably a mesomorph
that is the best type that you can have

<
check this chart if you would like to correct my guessing

Attached: body-type-diagram.jpg (679x598, 74K)

Not bait. Anyway, this is the result of years of lifting, which is pretty poor.

bump

cmon

This is bait!