Anyone have an invite code to a new Whore Universe (All States) Discord...

Anyone have an invite code to a new Whore Universe (All States) Discord? Last one lasted awhile so hopefully the new one will last even longer

Attached: IMG_4729.jpg (2048x2048, 445K)

Bump. Anyone have anything?

4RjKBHk

>4RjKBHk
not vola?

This is Thor. I’ve put this out here multiple times. We’re taking a small break. The admins have reconvened and we will keep you posted. A new server will come soon. Please be patient.

I cam never find a discord that is actually of illinois...its always someones random discord that they post

If somebody just posted a Tennessee cord I'd shit my mouth forever!

You have a Kik so we can stay in touch? I was an admin in the last one though not one of the higher ups like you, Petty or Lark

What was your name?

jimmythewiz69. I shared a lot in the NY, Vermont and Indiana threads. Been in the last 8-10 servers with Lark

Sorry bud. Came to a vote. We’re keeping the admin circle small this time around and you didn’t make the cut. Tryout next season.

Should I post my Kik?

That's understandable. I don't care about being an admin. I just like to have an idea of when the new server would be up so I'd just like a personal Kik to stay in touch. I hate Cred Forums so I'm not on here a lot. I tried messaging Lark on the Kik he gave me but no reply so idk if he uses that one or not. He gave me that one back when I was going as kylo

Lark has no part of this anymore. He ran his 10th into the ground and he is done. 3 of us admins are taking over. It will be posted on 4ch. If you don’t find it there maybe someone else will keep you informed. You’re not getting anymore information than anyone else.

Alright sounds good. I'll keep an eye out. Also been in touch with this jondoe/jonasmith guy (Petty knows) who's been getting girls on instagram so he was asking as well. Anyway best of luck and hopefully the new server will prosper

Anyone have more of this?

I'll let him know. Though he's pretty busy so he replies slow at times. Still he's pretty effective and has gotten me wins before

He’ll message me if he wants in lmao

all states d iscord

VBtrt5W

I just messaged him. Waiting for a reply. Also I'm sure he will

>VBtrt5W
Can u check ur kik

If you’re ‘horny guy’ you can fuck off. And that cord is not ours. Obviously

Bullshit. This discord is shit.