Paid $20 for this

Paid $20 for this

How’d I do?

Attached: F36EAD3B-667D-4CE9-8C17-FBD3FCB99CCC.jpg (640x480, 102K)

Yes.

nigger

Looks like maybe 1.5-2.2 grams. Not bad. Depends on the strain.

Hell naw...............I paid 70k for my Mercedes.

Looks homegrown. Not very dense or maybe just a bad trim job.

lol this must be a troll thread. You didn't do too well mate.

Yeah it’s pretty leafy.

Wht looks to be 2 grams for 20? That's a pretty good deal man. Quads go for 80 in my area, sometimes 100

Looks like cilantro from here, bud. Take out of the bag so I can actually see it.

Ripped off/10

>raindrop calyxes
>airy, not dense
>leafy
>sandwich bag
weed is not ripe, you got ripped off chief

Attached: 957642768.jpg (768x384, 44K)

dude who cares lmao i’m smoking it and getting high

Lolololololol

It will get you stoned

that shit dont even look like bud. that shit is ruderalis

Shoulda got the RS3

I pay 3$ a gram, so if I got that for 20 I would be pissed.

Thank god I live in a state where weed is legal don’t miss those days of getting ripped off I can just walk into the weed store and pick from 50 to 100 different kinds of weed they call them dispensary stores and they are on every other block where I live I love it it’s weed heaven cops don’t bust you for it unless you drive stoned it’s paradise around here

You didn’t get ripped off

I paid $90

Attached: Screenshot_20200201-155404_Gallery.jpg (1403x1851, 1.6M)

Didn't get ripped off but looks like shit quality

And you still managed to get ripped off

bit small and leafy dude, i'd pay a tenner for that and the UK is shit for weed, doesn't look terrible just super leafy which is annoying. Look for a better dealer tbh. I know a guy who gets k's anyway so it's always cheap and there

depends on his location, for 90 here you can get about 14-16g of good shit

you're the one who asked retard

He bought 90 bucks worth of shwag and only got that much. He got ripped off.

yeah it's not crazy good, he didn't get assraped but he could be looking at a better deal. I don't smoke much weed now. Just use a little h

Poor guy. I do 5 for 20 where I'm at

Attached: image-2020-01-02-09-47-09.jpg (1080x1069, 160K)

Looks ait. Dunno wassup with that trim job tho.
Depends on the legality of your state. If you have full rec, which I doubt, that’s absolute shit. If you dont have a med card its kinda crappy but what can you do. If none of the above its. Decent haul

Theres no legal market here, mostly independent growers, usually in this time of the year (summer) there's a low on production so prices go up.
btw, quality is solid, it does the job well.

ITT: idiots without scales getting ripped off.

>protip: if you have to ask if you got ripped off, you definitely got ripped off.

kinda shitty, but $20 isn't a complete fuck up. Probably wouldn't buy that again though. Not trimmed at fuckin all.

You ripped the dude off. He's probably getting decapitated by MS13 as we speak. You better pay the rest of what you owe or you'll be charged with 2nd degree murder by the feds when he's killed! Hurry!