Why did liberals ruin the Witcher?

Why did liberals ruin the Witcher?

Attached: dims.jpg (1200x630, 68K)

They didnt, next question

They did, next question

Because the BET channel isn't enough.

I liked it

In case you haven’t figured it out, liberals are toxic and ruin everything they touch

Stop spamming this thread you fat unloved low IQ loser

How?

Why did conservatives ruin the witcher?

We could have had a black Ciri if the neckbeards didn't rage out.

Attached: 6fuHy5G.png (1920x1080, 1.69M)

Did you watch it?

First time making it, fag. You need a safe space?

Please stop with this thread. Your bitch ass got roasted the last 20 times you posted this. Die, cuckboy

Nobody got "roasted" because I haven't made this thread until now. How about you take your fucking retard pills and calm down.

"too many white people"

Fuck you and your recurring thread

Fuck you and your faggot boyfriend

It's what they do. They take art and degrade it. Bring it down to their level in the sewer. If they can't be happy, no one else can.

Attached: Medieval Polish Man.png (271x397, 166K)

Why do conservatives want to destroy the Witcher?

Howso?

Either you've been creating threads or you're horribly unimaginitave

oh look it's the same goddamn thread. Pic of Geralt and the line "Why did liberals ruin the Witcher?"..

Unnerving that someone somewhere is manually making the exact same post over and over and over and over.

Sage.

hmmm, seemed like the Witcher to me... I played it and watched it... monsters and boobs and a meh story line... I liked it. You seem like one of those "the book was better" people when a movie comes out. Go cry to someone who cares.

Perhaps you can answer then, seeing as you've seen the thread a few times. Why did liberals ruin The Witcher?

Attached: Jes.jpg (527x306, 76K)

>oh look it's the same goddamn thread
I know, those damn BBC threads keep showing up everyday. Funny though you're not complaining about that.

You liked it? Which part did you like the most, the fried chicken or Michael Jordan?

Stop blaming the left right paradigm. Blame the rulers. Its the NWOs fault this shit is the way it is.

caring about tv and video games is childish

Dismissing creativity and art is ignorant.

Right, we should blame the "rulers". And then next you will tell us to vote for Bernie motherfucking Sanders.

I want to know where you're from. I want to know your thought process when you make the same post again and again. Do you really want an answer? Why such a loaded question?

There are and have been many similar species of thread. The Neverending-Story-girl "Why can't atheists define atheism?", that one black-and-white picture of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (I forget the rhetorical loaded question attached to that one, it'll come to me soon I'm sure).. there are others.

It's always the same picture and the same single-line rhetorical question, usually also a loaded question, and usually having something to do with the political climate.

Why? Are you responsible for those threads as well? If not, can you describe your thought process in making these, so I can at least understand the commonalities?

Those are also shitty spam, but I'd rather engage with one of these because at least I don't have to look at black dicks while in this thread.

A lot of black cock cuck loving faggots seething against OP's statement,
>BUT COINCIDENTALLY
None of those cunts are giving valid defenses for this show.
>Weird ain't it?
Btw, haven't watched it, and Im not interested in it. Why should/shouldn't I be?

Please if the libs didn't then the religious right would have. Powered swings back forth to both extremes thanks to idiots like the ones on Cred Forums.

>Why such a loaded question?
How is it loaded? Because you don't like the question? By the way nice plebbit spacing you fucking fag.

>and a meh story line
W-what? I mean, you can say whatever you wish, but you don't have a bestseller and for a long time if the story is just ordinary and average.

the fucking file name. my gf is Polish and we were laughing about how there's so many black peasants in supposed medieval times

>Why should/shouldn't I be?
I dunno, maybe you prefer watching your pubes grow for entertainment?

>the fried chicken
I don't know what's with this shit, you literally have fried meat in the game as well.
>Michael Jordan
Don't know what this shit is either and how it relates. Is it some made up bullshit like that deliberately shortened Greta Thunberg quote or something?

>creativity and art
>shitty tv show based on a shitty video game based on a mediocre book

>tv show based on a shitty video game
That you clearly haven't bothered with yet you think you can judge. Maybe it's just too sophisticated for your half baked potato brain.

>seething against OP's statement
What statement? A loaded bullshit question that has been spammed over and over again with no clear purpose? Where's he's argument? I didn't see it.
>Why should/shouldn't I be?
The Witcher 3 game is basically an interactive art house film set in the middle ages. It's based on a series of books that were best sellers in Poland since the first one.

>shitty tv show based on a shitty video game based on a mediocre book
You're trying way too hard buddy.

Go cry elsewhere snowflake.

Attached: 1488429770391.jpg (600x673, 58K)

Dude, it is not Poland, it is Velen or whatever phantasmagoric land it is supposed to be in

if my spacing's typical of Reddit, that's a funny coincidence-- I don't use Reddit.

it's definitionally a loaded question; it presupposes a conclusion. Two, actually; firstly that the Witcher is ruined and secondly that "liberals" are the culprit.

but I don't think you needed me to explain any of that, and you didn't actually answer anything, funny.

So you liked the fried chicken, but not Tom Brady?

>Facts I don't like are loaded
That's not how it works kid

>Dude, it is not Poland
>It is the land
>Of the fried chicken

Well lets examine the facts here. First, yes it is ruined. And yes, it was done so by liberals. Lastly, you clearly loved the fried chicken and Michael Jordan. Now tell us, which part exactly is loaded here? The fried chicken or Michael Jordan?

What facts? You and OP didn't say anything. A bullshit loaded question isn't a fact or an explanation of anything. Stop replying if you're going to do it like this. It's like talking to a wall.

I wish I knew if you were OP, I really don't want to talk to anyone but him.

OP, what were the circumstances around the making of this thread? What did you want to accomplish with it? Have you ever made it before?

There have been multiple facts so far. Why do facts trigger you so much? Do you need a safespace faggot?

It's okay bud, just hang in there. I can tell you're triggered.

>the fucking file name. my gf is Polish and we were laughing about how there's so many black peasants in supposed medieval times
But it isn't Poland you mongrel. It's fiction. The whole book and the world in it is fiction. What do you not understand?

Right, it's fiction, so therefore they will add fried chicken and Tom Brady in season 2. And no one can complain because it's fiction. Oh but this same logic doesn't apply to black panther.

How many times did you post this exact logical fallacy?
SOOK MA DOOK YA GOOK AND I MIGHT JUST FOOK YOUR NOOK BEFORE YOU SPOOK

you clearly don't really care about the topic. But what led you to decide to troll this thread? What state are you from, if US? Did you read the Witcher books, play the games, watch the series?

I guess I'll assume you're OP since it's either true or he abandoned this bizarre thread.

>Why do facts trigger you so much?
>trigger

Attached: 59c.png (494x359, 237K)

Well given how utterly retarded this bullshit excuse is, that hur dur it's fantasy bro fantasy bro, I'll continue posting it everytime. So yes, they will add fried chicken, Michael Jordan and spider man in season 2. And according to retards like you, it will make sense.

And I will have to assume you're triggered and should fuck off back to plebbit. So why do you refuse to return to your safe space?

>Michael Jordan and spider man in season 2. And according to retards like you, it will make sense.

Attached: 56e.jpg (1280x1024, 294K)

who ARE you, mystery shitposter?
what do you care about?
what is your purpose?

Imagine saving that retarded meme and thinking it's funny. How's middle school going for you faggot?

>Imagine saving that retarded meme and thinking it's funny.
Newfags going to pleb.

Attached: a30.png (640x431, 286K)

That's true, so why do you refuse to go back to plebbit where you belong? And take your boyfriendWith you

>plebbit where you belong?
Plebbitor using plebbit spacing tells me to go back to plebbit.
Topkek

Attached: the-jimmies-rustle-softly-20120923-142550.jpg (1200x1592, 323K)

No one "ruined" anything about The Witcher. You're just an idiot.

How can a goatsee of a story get any more ruined?

>No one "ruined" anything about The Witcher
Wrong

I'm not familiar with any of the Witcher series, beyond Witcher 3.

That being said, this show was garbage because just about every actor, including Henry Cavill, are garbage-tier.

you don't actually want that. If we leave the shitposting stops, and if you really wanted to stop you would have left, yourself.

What are your expanded thoughts on Reddit? Why is it your go-to?

Do you want to talk about the Witcher?

don't engage the topic, please. The world deserves to know why this thread exists--you're distracting from the investigation

>autistic screeching intensifies

This.
Also the black elf of episode 2 make me cringe

OOGA BOOGA WE WUZ WIZARDS

Attached: 1577176435426.jpg (623x1000, 120K)

>In b4 hur dur it's not based off the books

did you even read the book? because if you did, you'd know it follows the book...do you think they just made up the whole initial plot of the Witcher you absolute moron?

aw shit, read your comment wrong, my bad bro

The weird part for me about yenn is that she started off as a white cripple in the show, then became a pajeet after having her vag turned into curry

Oh yeah? Where in the books does it mention the fried chicken and the Tom Brady? I must've missed it.

It wasn't curry, it was fried chicken

You're right. The Witcher would have been so much better with just an all white, all male cast. What were they thinking casting Ciri, Yennefer etc. with freaking women? ... also the sex scenes would've been so much better without the annoying women.

Dude I know, those sex scenes would've been much better, with fried chicken

Good point. I don't recall seeing any kitchens either.

So you agree the men should've had sex with fried chicken instead?

Sure, why not. Maybe also some watermelon and grape drank too, right there in the basketball courtyard.

Dumb niggers dont even know who theyre replying too.
Fuckin reddit culture i s2g

Bonus points if Michael Jordan dunks on Tom Brady

That's what happens when you leave the safe space known as plebbit

You must be braindead, because you have no sense of reading comprehension. Go back to your jungle hut, faggot.

>Why did liberals ruin the Witcher?

To prove just how snowflaky conservacunts really are.

You mean like how libshits have done nothing but cry everyday since Trump was elected?

Retards like you will still think Trump wasn't impeached, but guess what? He won't be removed from office, but that stain of impeachment will forever stick with him. Trump was impeached, bitch.

And another thing, we need a new Civil War to settle these squabbles once and for all. Winner can decide how everything in our government will run and the losers will face execution.

Maybe the bigger problem is that they ruin everything. Ruining The Witcher takes a back seat to ruining society

its still worth watching, just ignore the stupid logic behind the women.

EZ Troll

Why are you so butthurt over anything in a genre that you should have outgrown in high school?

liberals ruin everything, why would the witcher be any different?

Actually hes right. The Witcher is awesome and you're a massive racist faggot with shitty taste and even shittier personality.

>The Witcher is awesome
>And you're a massive racist
>For not liking the fried chicken

This. If any of your interests can be celebrated at blank-con, you've wasted your life. And you're a racist piece of shit to boot.

>"but i'm not racist!"

BENIS ARMOR :DDDDDDDDD

Cuz niggers want gibs and liberals and Jews feel good