Has disappointment ever been materialized this well?

Has disappointment ever been materialized this well?

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dotesports.com/general/news/how-to-refund-warcraft-3-reforged
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How can I get my money back?

You exist, so yes.

Try killing yourself.

The only way to get a refund now is to be Australian and wait for Australian consumer protection laws to kick in.

What an edgy faggot

samefag

>Line Item[s] Refunded:
>(1) Warcraft III: Reforged Standard Edition
Or be in the EU.

Attached: replaced.png (653x819, 286K)

Incel

I can say obvious things too.

>lives in mom's basement and goes on Cred Forums and tries to be mean to feel better about themselves
>doesn't realize everyone on Cred Forums lives in their mom's basement and is used to being a disappointment

it's like randomly shitting somewhere in India. There's already shit everywhere, you retard.

Who the fucks cares about a dead genre, move the fuck on

Whats the problem it's great?

Who the fuck cares about you? Go away

whats so bad about it?

I really don't want to spend the 5-10 minutes typing out all the issues, so just google it.

give me the top 5

Attached: wc3.png (1113x598, 21K)

half that shit isnt even true

How about top 3, for me at least

-Lying about details that were supposed to be upgrades in graphical fidelity, including new, poor animations and lowering the amount of animations. The classic is actually better
-Ripped out old battle.net chat system, getting rid of clans, channels, chat commands, etc.
-Biggest of all: Major, MAJOR restrictions on custom games that deplete any and all motivation for creativity for custom games, essentially almost completely killing custom games

Which ones exactly?

how and why are custom games "restricted"?

i didn't want to type that shit out and i told you to google it. you will find out much faster if you google it and i'm not going to type then entire 1-2 page custom games restriction policy.

I never played the original warcraft games so I don't get the complaining, I'm having a pretty good time with it probably will play some multiplayer eventually once I work that courage up

Their new terms of use give them every right to your work including "moral rights" so in the US you can't even sue them. They are still butthurt for losing DOTA.
They actively ban maps based on PC.
Most of the advanced maps from TFT simply don't work because they didn't implement every behavior of the old engine. They will most likely stay broken.

their probably scared someone might create god out of ignorance again

Attached: lol.png (450x450, 14K)

no they are butthurt as fuck that they lost out on DotA because they are retarded. It turned out to be a billion dollar+ game for Valve (once gabe newell got his fat ass up and decided to do something with DotA 2)

>there were people who thought this could be good
How. How the fuck could anyone have thought this would be a good remake.

Because the Starcraft remake was good.

They didn't fuck with so much shit like they did with this remake. They completely butchered WC3

dotesports.com/general/news/how-to-refund-warcraft-3-reforged

>buying anything blizzard
hahahahaa
let me guess
you fell for the Classic meme too

I've been enjoying it. Sorta glitchy but it plays custom maps and thats all I want of it.

For 30 dollars its fine.
But I do agree it could of been alot better. Dragging the original into the updated code was a hug mistake. In expected a Starcraft 2 update to the UI.

The launch of Destiny is the worst that comes to mind. That "game" was a hyped pile of shit of monumental proportions.

I think I would take Anthem as being worse.
It was lacking more than Destiny but I suppose im not surprised by EA.