People you automatically consider beta?

People you automatically consider beta?
>Anyone who has a problem with smoking in the workplace, restaurants, cars, homes etc.

Attached: br.png (800x533, 204K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/danielfisher/2013/12/12/study-finds-no-link-between-secondhand-smoke-and-cancer/#5e5af24265d4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OP

men who defend women for any reason

anything i have to fucking 'deal with'

Cred Forums users

People that don't even lift.

How not wanting to have weak, shitty lungs beta? I compete in combat sports regularly, so I don't want to be breathing in your nasty smoke all day and lowering my lung capacity. Nor do I want lung cancer from passive smoking, thanks.

anyone not white, heterosexual, and politically ascendant

fuck you pussy

you retards realize there can only be one alpha, right? thats the whole point. Anyone who isn't me is a beta.

Ex-smoker (although have my ‘bad days’) here...well said user.
Would rather have been hooked on alcohol rather than tobacco,if i could wind back the clock.

Shoo, I don't want to catch beta from m passive combat sports.

Insecure people who have to smoke everywhere to look "rude"

these things have geolocality spheres of relevence

porcupine dilemna etc

Attached: china warlordism era.png (890x687, 311K)

People who use the term "beta"

I will punch a cigarette straight into your throat

People who walk by me while I’m smoking outside and fucking cough.

sounds like jewish cuckoldry. Use english, faggot beta

im not saying nothing. someone post a picture of it now murdered and thats that settled case closed

Wouldn't cigarette smokers technically be alpha as fuck? Imagine being so bold you wouldn't mind every aspect of your life smelling like cigarettes. Also they've got the balls to do something that's killing them, which is a lot more alpha than any person who cries about wanting to suicide. Along with that they're so badass they're making the people around them suffer with secondhand smoke and not giving a single shit about it. Overall, smoking is alpha as fuck and you're just jealous that you can't assert dominance over people like smokers do

Attached: DK1RPAqXoAAyKUM.jpg (600x645, 29K)

I'm a proud beta, I'm always the little spoon when we sleep, she takes the lead during sex, and asks me about my feelings. I'm a bit depressed right now, and she always hugs me when I cry. It makes me feel safe with her, and I know that she likes to be the assertive one in the relationship.
I'm so glad I don't have to pretend to be a tough guy like alpha males do.

Attached: bkzb48scrri31.jpg (770x960, 75K)

>alpha means being a bastard

came here to say this
pretty much

faggot

forbes.com/sites/danielfisher/2013/12/12/study-finds-no-link-between-secondhand-smoke-and-cancer/#5e5af24265d4

Did I stutter?

People who drive the speed limit or lower in the left lane

Why do cigarettes still exist?

Added to the ban archive.

based

>>Anyone who has a problem with smoking in the workplace, restaurants, cars, homes etc.
I'm a smoker. I laugh at cunts like you. Worse than the vapers.
Have you seen the smoke rooms? They are yellow after a year of you cunts. Smoke outside, if you can't do that you're too skinny and didn't buy clothes for the weather you little bitch.
>Nor do I want lung cancer from passive smoking, thanks.
I laugh at cunts like you too. You live near a city? Drive a car? Worse secondhand pollutants than smoking. An hero.
Cunts like you can an hero too. Wash your fucking hands.
Back to OP
Anyone who uses the term alpha/beta. If we have to do this you're all absolute omegas. Do you feel that cringe? Yeah that's literally everyone who hears you say alpha or beta.
Chad and incel are plebian as well but not so much.

Smokers are pretty beta OP.

people who try to convince others that they're "alpha" without realizing that real alphas are instinctively alpha and not just some kid who heard about alpha males and is trying really hard to look like one because hes insecure about himself and wants attention and validation from others also punctuation is for pussies

>people should be okay with their cars and homes smelling like shit

nobody got time that

Smoking is for faggots and niggers

white skin

if that's true, consider me a niggerfaggot

It's not 1975. No one thinks you're a badass because you complain about smoking ordinances or the speed limit.

>People should stop spraying themselves with aerosol because it's 10x worse smelling.
>Peopleshould stop bringing mcd's into work because i'd rather snort a line of diarrhea than that smell
>People should stop farting in public
>People should wash their fucking feet and keep their shoes on at all time in public
>People should an hero if they can't cope with other peoples nastiness.

The difference is I own my car and home. They are mine.

>The difference is I own my car and home.
That is literally no difference at all. I own my clothes, skin and lungs.
Stop being a nigger.

better than some third degree burn chocolate diarrhea looking ass faggot

Great, so shit up your own body and belongings within the confines of your own car or home.

Kek.

Anyone who has a vice.

Quit letting shit control you faggot.

>Stop driving cars
Can you please, for once in your life, stop being a nigger? Even for a second. Please, once you try it you won't regrat.

I will never stop farting in public, that's how I exert my masculinity over others.

People who smoke

People who care what other people do.
People who care.
People.

People who don't drink weissbier.

>being self-destructive is alpha behaviour
>being a cunt is also alpha

Attached: 1539374478830.jpg (1440x1080, 83K)

Anyone who complains when i say GODDAMNED NIGGERS GODDAMNED NIGGERS GODDAMNED NIGGERS GODDAMNED NIGGERS GODDAMNED NIGGERS GODDAMNED NIGGERS GODDAMNED NIGGERS GODDAMNED NIGGERS GODDAMNED NIGGERS GODDAMNED NIGGERS GODDAMNED NIGGERS GODDAMNED NIGGERS GODDAMNED NIGGERS GODDAMNED NIGGERS GODDAMNED NIGGERS GODDAMNED NIGGERS GODDAMNED NIGGERS GODDAMNED NIGGERS GODDAMNED NIGGERS GODDAMNED NIGGERS GODDAMNED NIGGERS GODDAMNED NIGGERS GODDAMNED NIGGERS GODDAMNED NIGGERS GODDAMNED NIGGERS GODDAMNED NIGGERS GODDAMNED NIGGERS GODDAMNED NIGGERS GODDAMNED NIGGERS GODDAMNED NIGGERS GODDAMNED NIGGERS GODDAMNED NIGGERS GODDAMNED NIGGERS GODDAMNED NIGGERS GODDAMNED NIGGERS GODDAMNED NIGGERS GODDAMNED NIGGERS GODDAMNED NIGGERS GODDAMNED NIGGERS GODDAMNED NIGGERS GODDAMNED NIGGERS GODDAMNED NIGGERS GODDAMNED NIGGERS GODDAMNED NIGGERS GODDAMNED NIGGERS GODDAMNED NIGGERS GODDAMNED NIGGERS GODDAMNED NIGGERS GODDAMNED NIGGERS GODDAMNED NIGGERS GODDAMNED NIGGERS GODDAMNED NIGGERS GODDAMNED NIGGERS GODDAMNED NIGGERS GODDAMNED NIGGERS GODDAMNED NIGGERS GODDAMNED NIGGERS GODDAMNED NIGGERS GODDAMNED NIGGERS GODDAMNED NIGGERS GODDAMNED NIGGERS GODDAMNED NIGGERS GODDAMNED NIGGERS GODDAMNED NIGGERS GODDAMNED NIGGERS GODDAMNED NIGGERS GODDAMNED NIGGERS GODDAMNED NIGGERS GODDAMNED NIGGERS GODDAMNED NIGGERS GODDAMNED NIGGERS GODDAMNED NIGGERS GODDAMNED NIGGERS GODDAMNED NIGGERS GODDAMNED NIGGERS GODDAMNED NIGGERS GODDAMNED NIGGERS GODDAMNED NIGGERS GODDAMNED NIGGERS GODDAMNED NIGGERS GODDAMNED NIGGERS GODDAMNED NIGGERS GODDAMNED NIGGERS GODDAMNED NIGGERS GODDAMNED NIGGERS GODDAMNED NIGGERS GODDAMNED NIGGERS GODDAMNED NIGGERS GODDAMNED NIGGERS GODDAMNED NIGGERS GODDAMNED NIGGERS GODDAMNED NIGGERS GODDAMNED NIGGERS GODDAMNED NIGGERS GODDAMNED NIGGERS GODDAMNED NIGGERS GODDAMNED NIGGERS GODDAMNED NIGGERS GODDAMNED NIGGERS GODDAMNED NIGGERS GODDAMNED NIGGERS GODDAMNED NIGGERS GODDAMNED NIGGERS GODDAMNED NIGGERS GODDAMNED NIGGERS GODDAMNED NIGGERS GODDAMNED NIGGERS GODDAMNED NIGGERS

Why are you here?

This. People. The species is doomed. That's what's so ironic to me, people get racist and blame one particular group of humans, when they should really just realize they're part of a hopeless species.

its not alright

Humans are a cancer, but part of being human is using cognitive dissonance to validate the perpetuation of said cancer.

humans arent cancer
cancer is cancer
some human born not right
just not meant to be
from this seperation we construct eden
always been the way

I care what other people do if they walk around stinking like rotten assholes because they're addicted to sucking on little paper dicks.

No, humanity IS a cancer.

>people who talk behind others back on regular
>people talk down on friends bc insecure

May not cause CANCER, but it sure causes damage to your lungs.

Knew someone like this. He's 150kg's now and blames the government for him not having a job. Doesn't own a car and smokes weed daily. I don't see him anymore.

Whatever the damage is is negligible at best, the smoke is so diluted at the point that you can smell it, there is absolutely no way you will ever notice any negative effect from inhaling marginal amounts of second hand smoke in your lifetime.

enjoy your alzheimers. faggot

>it's beta to have a problem with someone taking resale value off your car by smoking it
kys