Kik thread

Kik thread.

Send me your women to rate. May tribute them if they are super attractive.

Cataclysmicend1

Also looking for someone who does stroking/cum tribs

Attached: 38BFDD8C-E128-458C-80B2-D96DF0445EAF.png (276x276, 13K)

Samyaalkotny
Show me ur sis

27 m USA

kik: kramer1337

Like hearing anons describe the gay experiences they had growing up with their good friends, especially if they involved group experimenting on sleepovers, campouts and so on. If you experimented with a group of your friends and enjoy talking about it, feel free to message me.

cuck sharing sister (non-nude), humiliate,expose and bm me

kik: pantycuck35

Kik: Trey.foxx

Huge BBC M 37 ready to use your woman like a whore

PaperLiquor2, trading my gfs nudes for your gfs

Show me your wife, gf, ex, mom, friends, daughter nude for rate, wwyd or trib.

Kik - johnsonj214

Expose my GF’s nudes. Tell me how you’ll expose her. Kik jimjub

Attached: 6D393523-F312-4356-98D6-A96A6D1CB5EA.jpg (540x960, 73K)

i wanna see your girls. gfs, wives, exes, friends, hell even daughters.
Wibbelywobbelyworld

Bump

My kik: Ha2ha0ha0ha0

Hi, want to hear wwyd’s for Paola, she’s a Mexican virgin, and she’s a very innocent girl irl
Sadly doesn’t have any nude

Attached: 85E5B80C-E1F5-44C0-9AB7-EC8632D60B9B.jpg (384x570, 70K)

I want to be forced to be someones slave boy on discord by being shown pictures of girls to be made horny and vulnerable.

Just so you know why...
Recently i was looking for pictures of girls on Cred Forums as I was horny and i added one guy on discord who was willing to send me some. After he sent a few pics he asked that I take off my shirt and take a picture, which i ended up doing as I was horny and didn't think much of it. After I did that he just started forcing me to do more as he got me more horny. He would send me multiple pictures of girls and force me to strip down. He made me strip one piece a time, slowly exposing myself, from my pants, to my boxers, and so on. Long story short, he kept sending more and more until he had me naked and exposed, my balls and dick tied, me gagged, toothbursh forced in me and cumming for him. even when i tried to resist him he would send more pics and just kept using degrading words till he broke me down. Anyways at the time it was super humilating and degrading but for some reason im craving this feeling again and now posting on here and i dont know why..

My discord is: Davidrons#3526

Heythere932 send me your girls to stroke and cum to. Nude or not. Tell you what I think and maybe send some back

Tell me the fucked up shit you're into, even better if you have visual examples.

ilsmatish

Kik: Trey.foxx

Huge BBC M 37 ready to use your woman like a whore.

Attached: 32106564-6806-45B6-9AFC-1014700FB398.jpg (652x973, 174K)

Bump

philadelphiashaw

cuck me with my sexy female friends. treat me rough like the sissy cuck I am and make me milk your cock

Kik: jamesfriskan

Down for anything. Chat, rate, wwyd, trade, whatever. Send me what you got anons

21 m
Kik is iluvwhit

I wanna chat with white men
Spesifically cocky white men, or ones who enjoy bullying, name calling or just being mean in general

Big balls are a plus!

Jurnt30
18/m
I like showing off my cock
I don't need anything in return but girls are nice

I also like loli

Give Lizxxxzie a try

large collection of girls I want tributing, wwyd, anything really. if you do a good jerk tribute or cum tribute one I'll give you her IG.

kik me philadelphiashaw

Attached: 1580408162675 1580408121404_795185357.jpg (1006x2048, 290K)

Kik @morriton if you have an old friend from high school, college, a premium girl, work friend- anyone (legal) that you want to try and see nudes of.
I can help with that! More details there.

Attached: v.jpg (1080x965, 215K)

I enjoy when random anons make my ex their phone background Drop kik

Messaged

I want to be forced to be someones slave boy on discord by being shown pictures of girls to be made horny and vulnerable.

Just so you know why...
Recently i was looking for pictures of girls on Cred Forums as I was horny and i added one guy on discord who was willing to send me some. After he sent a few pics he asked that I take off my shirt and take a picture, which i ended up doing as I was horny and didn't think much of it. After I did that he just started forcing me to do more as he got me more horny. He would send me multiple pictures of girls and force me to strip down. He made me strip one piece a time, slowly exposing myself, from my pants, to my boxers, and so on. Long story short, he kept sending more and more until he had me naked and exposed, my balls and dick tied, me gagged, toothbursh forced in me and cumming for him.. even when i tried to resist him he would send more pics and just kept using degrading words till he broke me down. Anyways at the time it was super humilating and degrading but for some reason im craving this feeling again and now posting on here and i dont know why

Kik- issaweeze send me your girls wives sister gfs your dick pics super horny just want stroke and talk about what we can do to these whores

I should've noted, it is on Instagram and Snapchat. Sorry for not putting that in the original post

Show me your wife, gf, ex, mom, friends, daughter nude for rate, wwyd or trib.

Kik - johnsonj214

anonb375
For non nude sluts

Kik Jeebieweebie to trade teens

kik: claqueto

If you are a Trans/trap my cock is interested
sharing girls 16+ from Cred Forumsig
footfetish

I’m male and I wanna be forced to expose myself and you tell me what do and spread me around and make me a slut anyone interested drop kik

Kik JJBJ420
27 M VA
bi switch
Compare/wager. Show me your whoevers. Open to anything

Cuck looking to be humiliated and forced to share wife kik tog2016

jaketherake258

Into r.ape and sharing girls ik

Sassylassy95 gf trading

Just so you know why...
Recently i was looking for pictures of girls on Cred Forums as I was horny and i added one guy on discord who was willing to send me some. After he sent a few pics he asked that I take off my shirt and take a picture, which i ended up doing as I was horny and didn't think much of it. After I did that he just started forcing me to do more as he got me more horny. He would send me multiple pictures of girls and force me to strip down. He made me strip one piece a time, slowly exposing myself, from my pants, to my boxers, and so on. Long story short, he kept sending more and more until he had me naked and exposed, my balls and dick tied, me gagged, toothbursh forced in me and cumming for him.. even when i tried to resist him he would send more pics and just kept using degrading words till he broke me down. Anyways at the time it was super humilating and degrading but for some reason im craving this feeling again and now posting on here and i dont know why.

Will show pictures of me doing what I am told.

I want to show my girl to people from our area

Send me your girls ass so I can jerk to her.
Thong pics or bare ass.
Parsonsguy665

My sister's account is dhhap if you want that

Ah as a side note, I love hearing about fetishes

kik and area?

631 if you’re from there drop kik

Wanting my ex Tributed have hundreds of nudes if you wanna help lol
Kik : tommyk1105

Attached: Snapchat-1556239085.jpg (720x1280, 72K)

Not found

any pics of her?

Showing off my sweet little teen gf
michaelj61

Kik dnick1223 if you have his wife saved.

showing off my wife, looking to chat about her and get tributes

kik - stephenwilliam314

Kik hellalit556
Sharing sis, other girls for tributes and captions

Attached: 28423002_1949225358740149_3628259972875247965_o~2.jpg (960x530, 78K)

violentrape99

looking for somone to tribute clothed pics.