Discovered tartar buildup on my teeth after 2 years of insomnia and letting myself go. What do?

Discovered tartar buildup on my teeth after 2 years of insomnia and letting myself go. What do?

Attached: IMG_20200202_022655.jpg (2272x4608, 1.53M)

cut your nasty pube beard for starters

That's fair.

Brush your goddamn teeth you fucking incel

Go to dollar tree and find one of those dental tooth hooks and literally pick it off and start brushing regularly. Go to the doctor before you lose your teeth.

I've been brushing and using mouthwash, and flossing recently as I've gotten myself into a better mental stat, but this was newly noticed.
I'll do that, with the dental hook, and go to a doctor. Anything I can do until then? I've read that baking soda helps.

Just bleach them faggot

>doctor
You mean dentist. Do to a dentist for your teeth. If you go to a doctor they will charge you to tell you to go to the dentist.

Just get a dental scalar from the pharmacy for like, $3 and go to town for a bit every day. That and floss and brush like regular.

The dentist has the tools to break and clean that tartar. Legit had my teeth like that except it was on the front. Felt bad about it for a while and then finally got the insurance to visit the dentist. Go, you won't regret it

>finally got the insurance to visit the dentist.
Why did you wait? A good dental hygienist visit is less than $100

Nope. Tartar is just hardened plaque. Just scrape it off as much as you can and go to a dentist* correction. You'll be good as long as there isn't any rot or decay on your teeth or you feel any pain. Dw user. Just start taking care of yourself

Go to a dentist, pay for cleaning.

Moron, low quality bait.

a dentist is a doctor

fuck dentists, they'll fuck your shit up by stabbing your gums because they're rushing it and just want to go on break.

Attached: scrape it off.jpg (1607x589, 436K)

>bait
Wut

Attached: download.jpg (260x194, 11K)

Ha. This is minor dental care. Go to a dentist and taking care of your fucking teeth.

I use one of these and just scrape it off

Attached: Wire_clothes_hanger.jpg (2000x1318, 141K)

If you live in America you can just use one of these, just like a dental hygienist uses anyway. Well I only assume considering the amount of stabbing of the gums and then they blame your hygiene.

Attached: thumbtack-w1KARXF-600.jpg (600x600, 49K)

honest question op... how do you let your oral hygiene go like that? do they not have tooth brushes or floss around your area?

2000s called, they want their jokes from hang over back

Attached: 6 ten.jpg (400x398, 22K)

get a scaling once a year at a minimum from a dentist you mong

>it originated from a pop-culture movie
LMAO

Just gave up, honestly. Bear grew out to beckbeard levels, got fat, so on. I've been getting better, losing weight lately. But this, I just noticed.

just use a thumbtack

bad oral health, when taking to extreme takes gazillions to fix. Unless you want dentures at a relatively young age.
beard and weight you can fix yourself
just don't wait around till you develop diabeetus

You probably have Periodontal disease. You need Scaling and Root Planning and then follow up perio maintenance appointments every 3 months going forward. Hope you have dental insurance

RIP