I have a good friend that has a serious problem. please help

I have a good friend that has a serious problem. please help
he cant get aroused whatsoever by anything except for children underage the age of 12, and its disgusting. what do it do? I dont want him to land himself in jail or anything. pls help

Attached: WHY GOD.png (400x416, 161K)

i like anime in which girls grab eachothers boobbs

Attached: 1560196380300.png (859x767, 439K)

Bash him in the face with a shovel until the problem ceases to exist

That means he was probably molested or raped around that age and his brain is locked in that constant state. Try therapy with an open mind and complete honesty?

Attached: 71926084_p0.jpg (1668x916, 288K)

I wouldnt have a problem if he liked drawn shit, because then ye wouldnt get into any trouble, but he likes actual little girls

Just tell him to only jerk off to 2D. You can't really not be attracted to something. You can't really put the genie back in the bottle so the more he looks at non-2D the worse it'll be for him.

Attached: 7b841e9b0f88fdd4.png (1061x1545, 1.25M)

Did he tell you that or you pulled some spy shit on his PC?

its u isnt it

he talks about it all the time, hes actually pretty proud of it

no

How old is this dude?

and you still want to be friends with him? what's his response when you tell him it's disgusting?

>that's enough! me or him?
both asked her at the same time
she than claimed she liked no one
then a third guy came on

Attached: 1512979739482.jpg (750x898, 299K)

Fat Fucken neckbeard probably living in your moms basement kek

>eh? i'm the greatest? what are you saying fool? in that case what about this?
and it was Haruhi

Attached: 1513369423233.gif (760x1167, 1.83M)

Give him a tb of loli.

Cut his dick off

welcome to Cred Forums

let him fuck your girlfriend?

>gently pull her cheeks
>cheeks
Yay it's ambiguous!

>what do it do? I dont want him to land himself in jail or anything.

it's called being normal. doesn't matter what 'rules' there are. that's not how nature works.

that being said, there's not much you can do since everything is 'illegal' for you, but not the rich or those in power. it yet another system of control of course. so be rich or get some power and you'll be fine. or can't do that, you won't have much choice but to take some risks. most safe option, pay a hooker or buy a baby. or abduct and wipe out a family and burn the house down it make it look like a murder suicide is a darker other option. but you should be able to find pregnant women looking to make some money and sell a kid on the streets. talk to homeless.

Best to just distance yourself from him, if he fucks up, you may get backlash yourself.

Attached: download.png (224x225, 4K)