Spent my entire day trying to figure out who she married. Please help Cred Forums you're my only hope

Spent my entire day trying to figure out who she married. Please help Cred Forums you're my only hope.

Attached: img-lauren-southern-sums-up-what-happened-in-berkeley-today-243_orig.jpg (1066x600, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch.tv/videos/206738448
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shes had a kid and married. Its over man.

Fuck i know! But i need to know that it's not some liberal.

Why, you wanna dox the guy? We can't talk here

prolly some kike handler

If it's some liberal/lefty i would not mind. Were can we talk?

Jordan Peterson is like jesus in my life she was virgin marry.

What are you gonna do once you learn the truth?

I don't know. Depends on the truth i guess.

Yeah fag, I don't think you need to know then.

he's a satanist

Attached: 1553542571351.png (719x683, 658K)

wasnt she dating some nigger

Wtf. It's not like i'm going hurt them. I just don't know what to do if i based my life on a lie.

As long it's a maga nigger.

Fuck you fag. Don't give a shit about some quote. I read his book and it changed my life.

Oh, don't ask ME to help you with your whiny little problem you whiny little fag! If you want to find out some info you gotta do it yourself!

Fucking unbelievable!!! What happened to the old Cred Forums?

have fun idolizing nobodies pushed by kikes you low iq faggot

>internet daddy for bernie sanders supporters

Sell my soul to watch her and Faith G. scissor each other

discordgg ahwtWc

why the fuck do u care faggot? She doesnt know u exist nor does she want to. But still you want to know her husband? u tryin to jerk off to him? homo

Here is photo from wedding photographer has on Instagram. I tried find wedding location and google it for unofficial pictures of wedding. Someone know were it is. Prolly in Vancouver area.

Attached: 79471421_611098049462824_531410214362254251_n.jpg (750x750, 156K)

Go back to wanking to cartoon. I've made it fucking clear why. I am huge fan of her. She disappears from internet and then she post about wedding and kid. Ofc i want to know.

This dude

Attached: qwe1.png (112x112, 66K)

really ?

You don't know what to do if you based your life on a lie? You sound fucking pathetic. It's your life, go live it and experience what's out there. Don't be a co-dependent clingy bitch.

She disappeared because she has her own life. She doesn't owe you shit. You're not owed shit. Get over it.

fuck you all guys!

lol good one