Time for our daily femanon Q&A thread

Time for our daily femanon Q&A thread

You got the Qs and they got the As!

As always tits not required but encouraged

Attached: download-1 (1).jpg (232x217, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/jVORHyISdab
voca.ro/d8eyqBkVt9z
voca.ro/oizOGYSkcP5
voca.ro/ix9vSmVn4TX
voca.ro/oILluqarLZK
voca.ro/4XUTxIK4tx7
voca.ro/iMAIemc3ieD
voca.ro/kxZLiIejLTj
voca.ro/2dRhzLp7u2W
voca.ro/35OOlU8gSI3
voca.ro/ie1Qo2PcZLf
voca.ro/3b5rrE7Q448
voca.ro/c8x8N3zmGau
voca.ro/1ZMxGta3vCI
voca.ro/7BtuROHxQK7
voca.ro/4qCCGilVpfo
voca.ro/54LMQGQqwyV
voca.ro/mD7xPQvbjEp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is there a category of tampons that go beyond standard large sizes? Like a cotton baseball bat. Is that a thing?

voca.ro/jVORHyISdab

Attached: 78177937_p1.jpg (3136x2406, 1.27M)

user delivered

voca.ro/d8eyqBkVt9z

Would you lick Lilo's pussy?

Attached: 1555443245348.jpg (1024x822, 45K)

No...cant say I would

gay

I mean its the opposite but ok

do uou believe in allah

No I dont believe in any sort of gods

do u like this?

Attached: image0-28-1.jpg (235x216, 17K)

It made me chuckle lol

what wins a womans heart?

How many times you femonwank yourself a week?

voca.ro/oizOGYSkcP5

voca.ro/ix9vSmVn4TX

how many kids do you have and how big are your tits?

What would you consider to be a good age to get pregnant?
Is there a job you would say is clearly for men/women?
Do you think the fact most woman go to the bathroom together is pushed to them, because everyone else does it or is i a "girl thing" to just do it?
Of course the questions are relative but you can speak for yourself or the woman you know or what you would say is more accurate for the most woman. Also i need your age to know how your circumstances influence the answers, if you don't mind.

Attached: 1573180436816.jpg (325x236, 16K)

voca.ro/oILluqarLZK

voca.ro/4XUTxIK4tx7

how old are you? what was ur cup size before you were pregnant?

Do you think men are more attracted to women than women are to men?

Based femanon. Thanks for the answers - looks like your not boring at all. I wish you a good life.

Attached: 1574619835918.jpg (333x333, 45K)

Are you concerned that in their lifetime your child may be competing with genetically modified children with enhanced intelligence? Was it a factor when you were deciding to have children?

Thank you for doing this

An ex was telling me about a convo she had about different vagina smells. She said when hers smells bad she "takes care of it." How does one "take care of it?" How do you know when it's time to see a doctor?

whats your opinion on wearing skirts and how do you feel about cranberry juice?

Attached: u mad white boy.png (640x480, 309K)

I'm 30 years old and my boons havent grown at all since I got pregnant yet lol
I'm a C36.

Not really. I'd say they just show their attraction in different ways.
Men are more out loud about it while women are not.

Thanks user!

>imagine being this retarded

Attached: faggot.png (768x1156, 697K)

Why do so many women have rape fantasies/masochistic kinks as opposed to men?

Do penis sizes really matter? Im sure micro dicks might not do much but what about men on the smaller side?

I mean no...I never really thought that was a thing but oh well.

"Take care of it" can mean a few things. Either she mean she goes and dies a quick wash or if it smells really bad she goes to the OB. What's so confusing about that?

I dont really wear skirts because I'm super pale and it would look weird but I do wear sundresses often because they're comfy.

And cranberry juice sucks. I hate how butter it is
Will vocaroo again soon. Currently not alone so I'm not gonna look like a weirdo lol

Bitter not butter lol

I'll answer these via vocaroo in a little bit.
I feel it needs a vocal answer lol

link to the vocaroo?

Did you not just read? I said I'll answer in a little bit

Have you ever let a guy fuck you in the ass? Do you think it could make you orgasm? Thanks feminon.

voca.ro/iMAIemc3ieD

voca.ro/kxZLiIejLTj

voca.ro/2dRhzLp7u2W

Wrong

voca.ro/35OOlU8gSI3

Wrong

You are truly a nice person. So my question is : What are obvious signs that girls send when they like/love you ?

What hopes and fears do you have for your child/children?

Hey a technical question
Aren't pads like nasty unhygienic? I can understand a tampon soaks in all that's wet inside the V, but a pad only collects what gets out.
Doesn't that mean blood and crap gets coagulated or dried on the walls of the pussy if there is no tampon just a pad?

How long does my dick need to be to reach a woman‘s cervix?

Thanks for proving my point lol
I'm assuming you're a dude. Sorry that girl who acted like she loved your dick in her ass actually didnt

voca.ro/ie1Qo2PcZLf

>voca.ro/35OOlU8gSI3
You sound cool as fuck. My wife is one of those girls whose always enjoyed anal penetration and it helps her come, but yes, she's rubbing her clit furiously when doing so.

Wrong

voca.ro/3b5rrE7Q448

You ever share nude pics of yourself on Cred Forums or ever see a photo you sent to a previous mate floating around online? Also, tits please. :)

voca.ro/c8x8N3zmGau

voca.ro/1ZMxGta3vCI

voca.ro/7BtuROHxQK7

Literally I'm not.
You're either a guy or a girl.
There is no 3rd option.
Stay mad retard

voca.ro/4qCCGilVpfo

Thanks for answering. Good luck with the baby.

thankws user

As a father of 4, get ready for the world to change drastically....and also, time will seem to warp speed from the moment the baby comes out. Good luck ma'am, parenting is a fucking joy, but also incredibly taxing mentally. Sounds like you got a good head on your shoulders and you'll do just fine.

They specifically should come hang out.
gg/ypVaF2

Attached: CBvjr46VIAIm7Fs.png (600x619, 513K)

What about wearing a tampon overnight? Do you really have no concern about toxic shock syndrome?

So would college be the right time to look for girls?

voca.ro/54LMQGQqwyV

voca.ro/mD7xPQvbjEp

>voca.ro/54LMQGQqwyV
You got plenty of self awareness (which is more than many can say). You'll do just fine. Remember everyone has to go through the crash course of parenting. Shit will all work out. I know its easy for me to say because i've been through it many times already, but the best advice is to not get overwhelmed with thinking about it, and just let it come, and realize whatever will be will be. You will soon realize that you are going to care about something else more than you've ever cared about yourself. Its going to be awesome.