This whore is charging 30€ to fuck, i am thinking of visiting the brothel she works in tomorrow, is it worth it?

This whore is charging 30€ to fuck, i am thinking of visiting the brothel she works in tomorrow, is it worth it?

findgirls.gr/ladies/nikol/

Attached: 43829056_619353435133467_5050192326694010880_n.jpg (720x960, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0S7jIzqO6P8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Would have to see the front. Not following that fucking link.

S.............T..............D

It is just a site coordinating brothels in Greece
In a government licenced brothel?

Attached: 43664707_304099120319704_3498809723736555520_n-1.jpg (720x960, 286K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0S7jIzqO6P8

For that price I would say yes, but I would use protection!

yeah, i would. wear a condom, though.

Usage of protection is required for vaginal penetration however oral sex is performed without a condom, i always wondered how is this allowed, can't STDs be transmitted orally?

Attached: 43662653_705685569807522_5088518841022021632_n.jpg (960x720, 137K)

>This whore is charging 30€ to fuck
>paying for sex

bruh

Realistically speaking dating a woman to fuck her/meeting a girl in a club wouldn't be much cheaper and would take more time

>Realistically speaking dating a woman to fuck her/meeting a girl in a club wouldn't be much cheaper and would take more time
that's so pathetic. it's poorfag beta mentality. sex is about reproving to a woman you are worth something.

>reproving
proving. typo.

>Sex is about proving to a woman you are worth something
This doesn't sound too alpha to me either, but most importantly i don't care about the whole alpha/beta thing at all, i am just a high school student that got out of a 2 year relationship a few months ago and wants to fuck some older bitches before i get conscripted in june

>muh instant gratification
bitch please. have some self respect.

Whatever, i have my whole life ahead of me,i have more pressing issues at the moment including having to give country wide exams to try to enter into a university and delay my conscription, if you had legal prostitution don't tell me you wouldn't try it out

>if you had legal prostitution don't tell me you wouldn't try it out
I do. And no, I'm not going to pay a common woman who has sex with every lowlife to have sex with me. you are obviously a child and you believe your "pressing issues" are anything now compared to what they are going to be in the future ? bro you are a class A loser.

>im so alpha, i have to prove myself to girls
You will have to choose one of those
>im very mature also
Whats pressing and whats not is only a matter of perspective. Can you easily get food and water for the day? Congrats, large parts of the world would consider you not pressed.

Now gtfo with your white knighting. If OP and this girl want to do this, then go for it. It had been and will be around as long as there are more than like two people on earth

the degeneracy in this thread is truly remarkable. get lives, boys. youre both wrong

>>im so alpha, i have to prove myself to girls
>You will have to choose one of those
lol it's not about proving anything to anyone other than yourself.
>It had been and will be around as long as there are more than like two people on earth
why set the lowest possible standards for yourself? why compare yourself to trash? why don't you compare yourself to people who get shit done and have self respect ?

No it doesn't, as long as she doesn't have an open wound in her mouth and u dont have an open wound or ur dick.

Generally body fluid will transmit to vagina, open wound and asshole. White men privilege ^^

>"comparing yourself", "proving yourself to yourself"
>comparing, proving
>moral high ground, calling others losers

Jesus dude. Just a few anonymous posts, but your insecurity is reeking.