My crush is going to see a film with a guy she doesn't even fucking know...

My crush is going to see a film with a guy she doesn't even fucking know, she literally met him from tinder a couple of days ago

I intend to sit in my car for the duration of the film just to make sure he keeps his hands to himself when they come out

>Always the friend, never the boyfriend

fml

Attached: vix.jpg (391x1105, 134K)

pathetic. give her her space dude.

If this is real you should just kill yourself.

and sit at home chewing my nails? I don't think so. she won't even know I'm there, but I will be there if I'm needed

stop being such a beta creep. leave her alone if she isn't interested. no one ever picks an orbitor. either she is into you or she isn't. the cure to oneitits is to find new chicks to crush on.

Uh oh stalker alert. Bro if she not into you leave it alone. Just live your life you simp.

You first dude

Are you going to look in her window and jerk off to him fucking her too cuck?

Delet

Attached: 230-2305304_ck-food-cooking-png-wojak-fat-crying-fat.png (860x822, 295K)

Fucking beta cuck lmao

Holy shit you're pathetic. You're literally never going to bang her you fucking creep.

Jesus dude. She’s not going to date you.

Really, do you know how unattractive it is to a girl when someone acts like this?

She has no interest in you dude, move on.

No thanks, I'm not some beta bitch who is to fucking scared to either make a move or accept that a girl doesn't like him romantically.

Attached: Attach3254_20190320_131931.gif (320x240, 960K)

Advanced cuckery

You should def wait in the car park. If she looks upset or anything as she walks to her car, you'll already be there to comfort her :)

typical beta bitch tell her you want to be with her or stop acting like her friend, you creepy weird incel. Let her get fucked by the dude who actually has balls or mind your own fucking business

Attached: tenor (1).gif (220x165, 173K)

You're fucking pathetic

Quit being such a pathetic worm. She doesn't want you; Stop clinging and move on.

God that's hard to fuckin read.
You make my skin crawl.
What a niceguy

Holy shit, OP. You make me feel like a Chad.

t.incel but not a beta cuck

seems like bait but if this is real then youre a fucking weirdo

Jesus man, you sound like a gigantic faggot. Leave this poor girl alone.

Damn OP's fucking beta. She gave you a shot and you missed. HARD. Look, you're never gonna get with her. Don't waste your time. One bitch is pretty much like any other one.

And lose some weight. I can smell your BO through the screen.

Okay Joe Goldberg stop being a beta cuck and find a different chick who actually has interest in you.

Hahaha this can't fucking be real kys OP hahahahhahaa

at this point there is little to no hope for you

this is "you have to eat these eggs" level of beta

Hey OP I'm going to suck his cock in the bathroom

Love Vicki xoxo

Ditch the bitch and alpha up a little.

How are you going to see what's happening in the movie theater from the fucking parking lot? Do you expect him to try to rape her in the parking lot?

Your not only pathetic but fucking stupid as well. You should kill yourself.

Might be a better idea to go to the movie and make sure she's safe the entire time. Theaters are dark, so just wear a hoodie or something.

My only comfort is that this is a named jpeg and not a screenshot.
However this also makes me feel like an ultrachad

shes probably scared of you

lmfao orbiter culture embodied

all of you life reject zoomers that spent your adolescence tipping twitch thots with daddys credit card have no social skills and are all anti social deviants

Holy fucking friend zoned.

Fuck them feelings. You're being a cuck rn. Ghost the fuck outta her and go fucc on a thicc slamm pigg pussy boi. Tires tits and trouble are all you need to be concerned with. Not with cockblocking the whore you caught fee fees for.

Samefag.com throughout the entire thing

Dude, it is time to move on.
I know you don't get it, but just asking if you can wait there while they are on a date makes you look completely unfuckable in her eyes.

If you would post other conversations with her, I am sure you already screwed up even worse. You probably blew your chance not long after you met her. It will take you a long time to understand, but eventually you will look back at this and cringe in bed in the middle of the night.

Fucking loser. There's a reason you are just the friend.

This was actually painful to read.

Then go pursue someone else, you mong.

Now that is some fucking cringe

Attached: E5114566-8B8D-4B0E-B482-6BCC098F3919.jpg (452x600, 85K)

How is that going to make her like you? If anything she’s going to be creeped out and will be LESS interested.

You literally are the reason she's going out with the tinder guy. Because she knows and despises you

Fucking hell please be bait
Please be bait

If there are guys that are this pathetic and lack the self awareness to properly see the bullshit... damn

You need to go wait in the parking lot. If he’s showing and affection toward her when they come out of the movie, you need to confront him to show her who the alpha is.

I recommend striding across the parking lot directly at them, while making unbroken eye contact with him and waving your arms about wildly in order to make yourself appear larger.

This. Never let go of the one you love. Protect her purity.

She doesn't like you as a relationship partner, but it is painfully obvious you need her like a person in a third world country needs water.

Just fucking chill, walk away, stop giving a fuck, and find someone else to occupy your time with; be it friends or another potential significant other.

She's not your girl, she won't ever be your girl unless your willing to give her space and stop trying to protect her from life. Just because she is seeing a guy she met over Tinder doesn't mean they are going to fuck. If they are, it is pre-planned most likely or implied, and you lost the second they messaged each other. If they don't (which could totally happen could just legit be a normal ass date to get to know each other), you are ruining your chances of being a candidate by watching her like a life guard at the kiddie pool.

Fucking chill my dude.

Vikkis gonna let this guy cum in, on, and around her holes thinking about how much she's got you by the balls. Why wouldn't she? No matter what happens with this guy or the next, she's got you to provide her non sexual needs in-between partners.

100% she is only replying to him to be nice. if she's smart she'll just ghost him.

stop being such a fucking pussy. either ask her out or gtfo of the way while a real man courts her.

To follow up on that, if you had what she wants and needs in a male then she'd be going to this theater with you. You don't have it, set your sights lower, and know your place.

Really hope this is a troll. That's pathetic dude.

Mmm, she's gonna take him home and rock his world. And, you, out in the car, quietly crying. Betamax indeed.

I suggest you abort the fucking mission before you embarass yourself further

Literally why you're always the "friend." Have some self respect ffs

>I intend to sit in my car for the duration of the film just to make sure he keeps his hands to himself
Good call. She will totally want to have intercourse with you when she sees that.
You're doing gods work user.

jesus christ... this is beyond cringe. IF this is real, for the love of god, just hang yourself

You sound like a fucking obsessed stalker.

In case you didn't know user, everything you typed up is what Niggers define as "Thirsty." Stop everything your doing, even if shes a crush and you move the fuck on, retard. Being this pushy only makes bitches not want you more.

she aint ever gonna let you in...get over move on and try not to be so damn clingy with the next slut you take a fancy to

this

I'll gift you any game on steam you want if you confront the man and film it.

>Betamax indeed.

Attached: betamax_logo.jpg (546x200, 14K)

That's not how it's supposed to be!

Man as somebody who is also always the friend, OP you have given me some hope

If we were the last 2 guys on earth i'd get laid before you

jfc I thought I was bad

>just to make sure he keeps his hands to himself when they come out
>Has never been on a date before
>Thinks that he's not feeling her up during the movie

exactly OP should actually go to the same movie and sit like a row back and if this guy even touches her OP should jump over the seats and tackle this guy for putting putting his hands on her

You're a fucking incel.

Get a life and quit hovering.

Maybe if you told your crush that you have feelings for her she'd consider dating you. Treating a woman nicely is a not how you tell them you like them.

Lastly, you're a fucking incel.

You got one shot. Text her and say “fuck meeting guys on tinder, how about I take you out”. Do it now. Post her response.

He should also confront the other guy in the restroom. Make sure to let him know that he is m'lady's white knight.

OP you massive faggot I wasted over a year of my life doing stupid shit like this. You would unironically be wasting your time less if you just smoked weed with some friends. Stop giving a shit about women that pull this crap

>oof
>yikes

lol wtf do kids really speak like that?

Stalk much?

Attached: 1576097764384.gif (320x240, 814K)

The font looks off.
You guys just got trolled by a kike.

You should sneakily somehow get your cum on the outide of all his condoms instead of spermicide so she gets pregnant with your kid.

>your crush

As if you have any fucking ownership of anything haaha. It all exists in your head

Same. Knowing that there are people out there this bad gives me hope.

leave her alone lmao, she just wants to fuck. don't be jealous just cause you can't move in on her

Yes a shit of zoomers have no social skills from being raised on the internet in clown world where going outside is like walking into hell. It also doesn't help that popular culture is just brainwashing and normalfags eat that shit up like hotcakes so now the average person acts like a complete dipshit despite them thinking they know what they're doing and that their thoughts are their own. I think zoom zooms are a completely broken generation but we're not a neccesarily evil generation unlike boomers and a shit ton of older fuckers
>t. 21 year old zoom zoom user

Attached: 1580585866859.jpg (720x720, 68K)

Being this proud of being a white knight beta faggot

That's a yes

Holy shit kill yourself or find another girl. You're fucking downright creepy and beta asf.

Except that's exactly what you're doing roflmao

literally end your life