Hahahahaha living is insanity

Hahahahaha living is insanity.

I fucking cant believe I realised this just now. ITS OBVIOUS

One of the most important things that needs to exist to a specie is a sense of self-preservation (until atleast reproduction). Any new life form that existed without this would just cease to be.

We, humans, have this, but we also have a consciousness, we able to "reason". How we might reason our sense of self-preservation? Thinking that life brings hapiness/enjoymeny, and we like this things.

But is life really enjoyable? We just fucking play a big gamble. We try so hard in some things, but it doesnt guarantee we will get what we want, we might have increased the odds, but its no guarantee. We can waste lots of times in something, and even so at the end, because of fucking bad luck, we dont get near what we wanted. And another person, because of fucking good luck, might get it with no effort at all.

But it would be alright if we kept living this grand gamble but still manage to be happy/enjoy it. But if we think about there are more moments of non-enjoyments of sadness/effort/anger/suffer than moments that u truly enjoy.

So why we think that we, overall, are happy? Because we tend to overvalue enjoyment and undervalue pain/anger/suffer after some time.
It´s obvious, we needed to do that to survive. If we justly observe all moments of life, most of people would realise its just not worth it, and mass suicide would occur, and we wouldnt be able to be here now. Basically we were programmed to keep living, even if we´re in hell.

Knowing that why keep living at all? We live because of our programmed mindset, but in realit, if we really think about it, its not worth it.
With that in mind why dont u think its better to overcome the fear of death and commit the reasonable action, suicide?

Attached: omegalul.jpg (759x800, 41K)

Please do not post twitch emotes to Cred Forums

Based fellow antinatalist

Attached: A0099B60-A611-429B-ABFC-06AE21B6034A.jpg (640x516, 132K)

suck my dick

It’s all a simulation

Eggs.

Perhaps, but it doesnt really matter. We probably will never know. And even if its true it doesnt change my point
Hur Dur

Could u show me the where I was based? It´d help getting out of this shitty mentality

>Knowing that why keep living at all?

To watch. I like watching and looking at things that have nothing to do with me.

don't forget about the
>le eterné danacion di Jesus
and
*grimace

Attached: 1539953890523.gif (720x714, 1.78M)

Would u say that your hobby of watching results in more time with positive feelings than neutral or bad feelings?

posting twitch emotes on Cred Forums
Simps, underage fags, and twitch thots are not welcome

Oh you are so fresh. I bet you think you are pompous too. What fun you are.

Death is every humans biggest fear. Very hard to overcome the 'what if there's something bad?' Suicide takes a lot of guts to override the self-doubt.

With spelling like that I too, would consider becoming an hero OP.

>le eterné danacion di Jesus
I dont believe in christianity/jesus as a messias or any of that. I dont think we cant conclude almost nothing from the bible, it was written by biased humans(they also have the same instincts and desire for self-preservation)

Yup, true. But Its probably the best action to take

(probably)-> part of my self-doubt (perhaps my biggest obstacle)

I ain’t reading all that, nigger.

Look at your own grammar.

OP here. I made a decent amount of erros, his critique is kind of fair tbh

OP, at the end of the day, your hate for life can only ever be an opinion, no matter how much you blind yourself and maybe others with fake intellectualism.
The mind truly is the most powerful thing more than ever. I am sure wherever you are living has given you enough sufficient resources, supportive people, etc. to be the best person you could ever be.
But you want things to be easy, just like everyone else.
To be based, you must present a point of view that is outside of what's considered normal, and that is something you have not done.

The comma is stylistic indicating a pause and not a splice.Sug mah Benis.

Better to have never been born. How dare anyone think bringing new life into this fucked up place is somehow a good idea. Utter cruelty...

Nice try. You fucked up and you know it.

We're too smart for our own good. Smart enough to question our existence, not smart enough to just enjoy the fact that we could have it better than just about any other species on the planet, that isn't domesticated AND spoilt.

Maybe you just need to be a tad dumber to enjoy life, heck, maybe that's why alcoholism and drug abuse doesn't inherently put people off.

But thoughts like these are why I kinda believe the fermi paradox and the theory that societies can rise so high they self-destruct.

Interdasting

>be the best person you could ever be
What for?

seriously this

Because there is nothing else, lol.

Yup, somewhat true. I can say for sure that I dont know If I felt unhappy and got this "conclusion" or the contrary. At the end of the day most of our thoughts are far from being conclusive,

For me this is far from being intellectual. We have the ability to be happy and nonetheless we over value that, Its fanstic. Being smart, in my opinion, is the ability to achieve hapiness. In that sense Im stupid af.

OFC i want things to be easy, Personally I cant find a reason to desire to put effort or a lot of time in a process if what Im aiming is the result. And even with enough resources and supportive people and I becoming the best person I can, I still might be far from what I desired. I dont think that's fair, that alone destroy any desire to put effort in anything.

If you're not a teenager, you definitely have the mindset of one. Smoke more weed bitch.

So how to overcome/stop my own thoughts?
Truth be told even If I knew how to overcome it, I wouldnt. This parts of my "self" is still me, I dont think I might be capable destroying part of my self that easily

but user, perhaps the teenage mindset is the most fitting one to apprehend our reality

Now im conflicted lol

The desire to put effort in something is something that comes with experience.
If you have never really felt that way in your life, or felt the desire to push beyond the boundaries that your own mind sets for itself, then that just means you have to think beyond what you think the upper limits of your will are.
In that way, I guess life does have a bit of insanity, at least perceived insanity.
Everything I say here may or may not convince you to make such a change, because that is always your choice.
I've known the great sorrows that come with knowledge and realizing what life is as a boiled down concept, but it is the job of those with great will to think beyond that and just accept those things.
At the end of the day, life's novelty pleasures can only be achieved with the right mindset and an unfaltering will.
Anyone is able to become that, they just haven't realized it.

So what you're saying is that you're mad that gays exist? Too bad Cletus.

Attached: 1559035671212.webm (1080x1920, 1.72M)

Nah, I felt the desired to put effort in somethings, but when I rationally think about it, I never think its worth it. I kind of calculate it the same way as expected value, I estimate the probablity of getting and dont getting the think I want, then I calcule if the value is smaller or greater than the effort that would be needed to be done

"Anyone is able to become that, they just haven't realized it."
Dont know about that mate, I dont think its true

Top dog in evolution needs to have self-preservation, exploitive traits.

Eventually technology will advance to allow for extremely exploitive, powerful methods and tools

Society will exploit itself to the point of extinction / collapse as this inherent trait prevents enough forethought to prevent this.

Even in the case society somehow manages to band together and prevent this, eventually technology will increase to the point only a handful of rogues will need to break from the norm and exploit everything around them to cripple the civilization.

Ever wonder why we havent ever seen any actual signs of aliens, even though they child theoretically be millions of years more advanced than us? If they dont have an exploitive, self-interest trait, they get stomped before rising to be the dominant species. If they do have the trait, they become dominant, and then betray themselves due to that trait and collapse.

Well, to respond to you on the last part.
It isn't entirely true
Everyone is different, but if we are talking about people who live first world countries, it's pretty much true. The only problem is, many tend to give up pretty easily.
People are comfortable doing the same thing they have always done in the same situations.
Sometimes, people will push beyond that, but rarely will they make that a habit in their lives.
That is honestly what makes me lose hope sometimes is the fact that most people are exactly like that.

And when I say it's not entirely true, I mean it's not entirely true that everyone is capable of having the right mindset or an unfaltering will.
But a lot of people can

Very few are willing to leave their comfort zone even if it's shit.

exactly my point.

*my point exactly

it doesn't even make sense to leave your comfort zone because leaving it doesn't guarantee a better life

Exactly

But does it really harm you to leave your comfort zone? Obviously not. Sure, if you fail at something, you're not going to feel great about it, but that's what trying again is for.

It might, Why take a risk if u are already in the comfort?

Failure is a lot more damaging than most people realize

Not what I meant, let me rephrase:
It might why take a risk If that just might make situation way worse? I dont want to gamble

Failure at doing what exactly? It all depends...

exactly. people take those risks willy nilly and then act shocked/hurt when it doesn't work out.