So pic related in python writes a bunch of lines to a .txt file. how can i make it so it doesn't write duplicate lines?

so pic related in python writes a bunch of lines to a .txt file. how can i make it so it doesn't write duplicate lines?

Attached: Capture.png (599x107, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stackoverflow.com/questions/12897374/get-unique-values-from-a-list-in-python
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

Bump

Bump

Can you not google?
stackoverflow.com/questions/12897374/get-unique-values-from-a-list-in-python

if this is not a troll, i fell sorry for you OP

this code is cancer

You need a fractal generator that adds a value to every generated line of text. Variation generator

none of this is helpful lmao just post the code i need to write under it or wherever it needs to go

Learn to think for yourself idiot. Put the lines of stored info in your brain together and fucking learn to think degenerate monkey

Gypsy micropenis niggerhead zombie

Mindless piece of John doe SMH
So fucking unfunny that the world is laughing at your Boomer belly and your crocs

Ass whooping anonymous unspecial Nazi ass sneak Nazi dick sucking dildo loving gold marrying piece of shit. Future tier parrot weasel

Fuck off fag, do your own homework

Golf club to the head at cell stage-tier of swedish piece of shit moderator of 4chin including your own cheeks and neck fat layers

what are you trying to do? you have to give context

are you ok?

John doe...
Why is he eating his pubes?
He coughing up hair balls too
Wtf

Inbred piece of momer coomer lungar tier piece of ass dick sucking hormone blocking piece of oppressive gogar boombar doodag naagnaar gowag glok jop chook jam nagarath gon thul sezwyck

i'm sending http reqs and writing the responses to a text file on seperate lines but i dont want to write duplicate lines

wyzonkje deletjita mom garambojak wyn do war gombrek name gon him bodungok jop sizlungareth

He wants to hack Cred Forums so that all the IPs will be replaced to anonymous. That's his secret project. Why else would be keep it a secret, moot?

Look it's so fucking simple. Cred Forums has a custom CSS script table.
You can load all the modules and even get root access to the server.
Just LEARN FUCKING CSS