be me

> be me
> figured I secure Valentine's Day date with Latina girl I've been talking to lately
> "Well I would love too user but I not sure if am workin"
> mfw illiterate spic will probably choose working a shit job than go out with me

Attached: EGk-KOHX4AAWPwu.jpg (880x880, 98K)

I thought green text were extinct!!!???

Attached: CB8B9DC1-0ACB-49F4-BD24-223380F7532F.jpg (299x168, 7K)

Only to newfags like you.

you come across themif you stickaround mor for 10 min redditfag

refreshing

Attached: youre_awesome.jpg (524x720, 198K)

>minor inconvenience that can be fixed with a quick followup question
Society has betrayed me

shes not into you, good for you, spend V day jerking it thinkings shes at work when shes really getting passed around by jamal and deshyn dreaming about chad

A follow up question makes him look like a desperate little faggot. I she wanted it, she would have agreed to it on the spot. The fact that you think asking her more questions instead of taking the fucking hint is the right move shows how fucking beta you are

>beta you are
No u
Seriously, that the scenario you described is the only alternative for you, reveals what a girlyman you are.
Just nail her in place and save time. Here's how it's done.
>Free on vday?
>No. Gotta work.
>uh huh. Free any other day?
>no.
This is the part where never talk to her again. You don't even need to complain on a chinese racing forum about how someone told you that they were busy.
Just fuck it, OP is a racemixer anyway.

>Free any other day?
>Any day at all?
>I dont mind what day it is, just please le me have the sex with you
>Please
>Any day
>Any day at all

Yeah okay user, good luck with being a desperate little bitch who has to get turned down multiple times by the same woman before you get the point that she doesn't want to touch your peepee

kek your point is to ask her if she's free, then when she says no, ask her if she's ever free again? Jesus Christ you must be one lonely fuck. Why get rejected more than once? You a masochist? kek

Nice trips
There's no need, still married. Nice scenarios you have playing in your head.
>you free on vday?
>SORRY i'd love too, but busy.
> oh o-okay / slinks away forever, brushed off like a fly.
Real alpha, you faggot. You act like a possible social cue is like a bat to the face.
>OH NO, what will the other's think?
Do it right and force her to decide on the spot. Clear lines, no what ifs. No problems.

She has to feed herself, fuck man it's not like she's blowing you off to go see the wiggles. Just let it go.

Married since before 2010
Why are you so afraid of social situations, user? Do you actually give a fuck about this, like a camera is constantly watching?
>OH NO how is this gonna look?
Sounds like you are caging yourself.
You shouldn't have time to give a fuck about this.

If you were really an alpha she wouldn't say no to you the first time you fucking mongoloid. Sorry you have to annoy whores until they feel sorry for you and pity fuck you to get pussy. You sound like a kid asking his mom over and over for a toy in the store until you bug the fuck out of her enough to where she buys you one. Learn how to deal with women like a man, or learn how to suck dick, you fucking beta ass, basement dwelling, neck beard having, my little pony watching faglord.

Making a fag out of yourself in front of a co worker than you the have to see everyday is different than talking to some chick you married from some anime convention.

Also samefag.

You should be spending your time focused on your approach to the next one rather than being angry she’s not interested. Zero of your energy should be spent on her. This doesn’t mean be rude, you just aren’t going to give her any real attention.

>Married since before 2010

How does it feel to have been married so long, that you wouldn't even know how to talk to a girl now? If your wife left you, would you go around asking chicks out over and over until they said yes? Is that how you got your wife user? Are you sure she even wanted to marry you? How do you know she isn't fucking the neighbors while you're at work? Bragging about being married isn't the best idea.

You are creative, immediately coming up with self punishing social pressure scenarios. And mad as hell, good.
There is no mythical alpha, just not giving a fuck.
That pity bj scenario is a bit too far fetched though.

why would you consider dating someone you clearly look down upon? you obviously have a shit opinion of yourself if that's your game

>Are you sure she even wanted to marry you?
Who gives a fuck?
What kind of thought is this even?
How far down the self punishing spiral are you?
>Bragging about being married isn't the best idea.
OH SHIT, OH SHIT. HE DUN DID IT NOW!

The samefagging is strong in this thread

Gtfo Cred Forums bitch

It is a nice way to say she rather work a shit job than be with you faggot

crying laughing emoji

>Well I would love to but
yeah she's not interested in you.
you know it and you're mad about it by calling her an illiterate spic

grow the fuck up. move on.
you're going to get more rejections than yeses

acting like a child is why you'll never get laid
let alone reproduce.
thank fuck incels won't be breeding.
We just gotta worry about them spergging off

Why did you stop replying? That mess reads like condensed artificial social pressure.
You instantly conjure up countless what-ifs to a flat statement. Just go for it, nothing will happen. If you follow that line of thought caging, you won't do anything at all, which will have the outcome of all scenarios you described. Live a little.
You're also a nigger.