So this pic came across my newsfeed on FB...

So this pic came across my newsfeed on FB. A friend of my younger sister from some small hick town in Ohio; she's in South Carolina with her family for winter break.

>posts this photo of them eating out for dinner
>her bitch friends from Ohio jump in and say that it's too much for a girl her age and size
>she gets upset and agrees
>her family jump in and defend her saying its a normal portion for a girl
>dad goes full blown CYBER POLIZEI BAKTRAKING CONSEQUENCES
>she messages my sister saying she is having a shit time and her vacation is ruined

Is this really a child's/girl's portion in the US? I mean she ate it all and was happy with it, so no problem there. I couldn't eat all that in one sitting though. Could you? What exactly do you feed a pre-teen girl to keep her healthy?

Attached: retard.jpg (1536x2048, 305K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BG6cyLOQ3zs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Giving a shit about what other people think is so retarded and such low-level thinkign that they deserve to have their vacation ruined. WHO GIVES A FUCK?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-12-04 Watch Justyourwaifu live on Chaturbate (3).png (718x405, 420K)

if she's on a growth spurt, if she does sports, why the fuck not?

And if neither is true, then still why the fuck not? its up to her if she wants to become a fatass

THAT PORTION OF FOOD IS NOT PROPERLY PROPORTIONATE TO THAT PETITE LITTLE GIRL!

YOU SICK FUCKS! WHY WOULD YOU FEED A POOR LITTLE GIRL THAT MUCH FOOD AT ONCE! BUSH DID 911!!!

it's fine, she's on vacation, it's not like it's an every day meal, it's a treat, glad she enjoyed it sorry her friends are assholes. TLDR - she needs new friends.

Unless you specifically order from a "Kid's Menu" the chef in the back is not custom tailoring portions to how old the person that ordered it is
Also who says she didn't eat half and get full?

youtube.com/watch?v=BG6cyLOQ3zs
== she's beautiful ==

That Mac and cheese ain’t the only thing that’s pasta. If you’re gonna make troll threads at least do the pizza tip one. Fag.

who dis?

stop posting this garbage copypasta you nigger

This is why social media is a disease. To answer your question though, fuck yourself and wondering what's 'normal', as everyone is different.

>she ate all
>Imagine how big the turt will be

this picture is from 2015 and OP is of course, a fag

Attached: 7ce.png (1032x739, 121K)

This is dumb. She's at a restaurant. Unless you're taking business trips all the time or something, it's generally expected that you indulge a bit when you eat out. She's fine.

This her momma

Attached: F08579FB-0579-43D8-94F9-088F47F8427E.jpg (999x998, 129K)

None of this makes sense. Some kids eat a lot. My buddies daughter seems to be about the same age, 10-12, and i've seen her put down full size meals before.

>Ohio
Oh, nevermind. What the fuck is wrong with people from Ohio?

mom's sexy

Attached: 2944963_Bzehburger_dwcreampie.jpg (1843x1122, 1.21M)

dilate.

Didn't u spam this post several times already the past few weeks u weener?

yikes

Kek not with that pig nose.

This user tells the truth.
I checked the timestamp on my copy of this picture and it does indeed stem from 2015.