Hello Cred Forums

Hello Cred Forums,
F18 here and I'm bored.
Leave some hot comments below!
I'll add whoever turns me on most on kik for some fun (so leave your kik names with what you say).
Hint: my kinks are ddlg, big cocks, punishment and slight humiliation

Attached: Photo on 01.02.20 at 22.47.jpg (1080x720, 157K)

Kik is btrianon, post ur ass

I'm bored too user. Rocket League servers are down :*(

if anyone needs more motivation

Attached: Photo on 01.02.20 at 22.48.jpg (1080x720, 144K)

my kik : thomas786h

no need text

sharpie in pooper

you got the body of a hot fucktoy

you gotta say something hot to convince me to add you. i need proof ;)

you have ugly fucking tits and no ass

Attached: laughing slut.gif (163x177, 1.7M)

Kik AndLow00

I’ll send you my cock

meh.

can do this plz?

Attached: tubgirl.jpg (640x430, 52K)

g0sunnyg0

You are hot enough to have a boyfriend. Most possibly black boyfriend. When you find one get back to me. I have fat long white cock and I will turn you back from bbc lover to normal girl who likes to gag on fat whites.

Let’s see Pusey stretched open please

Aussieguyky. (Including the . )
I reckon I'll be able to impress you

Virgin alert.

trips = must do it

Niggers tongue my anus

love those nipples got more?

also: meme4b is my kik

ugly tits

How big is big?

Maybe without shit would be better, for me

...bianca 2.0?

Nice ass, kik me at btrianon

Attached: IMG_20200201_160630.jpg (2592x1944, 1.77M)

Only virgins would defend whores with shit tits and no ass

You're quite beautiful and would make an excellent LG. Now you just need a sexy collar to wear. If you ever want to talk ddlg, jest.3r on kik. Would always entertain your little side.

Kik jabm1005
Ill show you whats up

How hard was it to suck your stomach?

kik: fagelvan
i'll write you something there according to what you like, or send some good looking semi-nudes or nudes, no dickpics but think more "artsy"

I want to put my 6.5HP quiet running wet/dry Shop Vac with its twelve foot corrugated inch and a half hose with its sixteen inch crevice tool right on your nipples and turn it in until they turn black and blue.

Kik mlandy11

phag

Let's assume we play along.
You're quite the naughty trashy lass, those thick thighs deserve slapping, maybe even caning for that, though that's be difficult, since I bet anyone here would be willing to ravage your ass dry for indecent exposure for your own leisure and attention, so having those fat buttocks and thighs slapped and your ass stretched by a fat shaft hard enough for you not to be able to sit for a week seems fitting.
Good lord, that was cringe embodied.

Why.

Kik is flwborg80. Daddy will tie you up and give your pussy the punishment she deserves

Please drool all over those tits. You’d look so perfect covered in spit and cum

I'd love to take you out in public and undress you where people can see you before bringing you into a secluded place and fucking you and every time you moaned I'd spank you and tell you what a little slut you are for being a whore in public
Kik is Johenox

Why are all of the zoomer e girls fat. Fuck man go back to bulimia and hating yourselves for being overweight

Kik ma2le5

While you've certainly growing into becoming a curvy women like you're mom, As you're step dad, I'm afraid your behaviour is unacceptable. I trust you'll keep you budding tits and firm round bottom under wraps.

Show us your arsehole stupid cunt
Be the whore you are

This

Imagine being called a virgin for speaking the truth

Got diapers

this op

This guy fucks

Just kidding what a weirdo

You know what, you're right. There are far thighs, perhaps, but barely any posterior. Also, typos, fuck.

The cringe continues

too true

Hey babygirl. I know you’ve been up to something bad. Bend over, take your punishment, and let daddy take care of you...

Kik: thatmitchguylol

Grammatical typos make me diamondssssss unnngggggg

Kill yourself

Are you into BEING humiliated or into humiliating others?

Also, though you say you're into big cocks, are you into small penis humiliation at all?

Hey, I admitted to doing this to increase the cringe factor almost from the start. Go easy on me... unlike her.

Or you just know everything you say is cringey and warn people in advance

Either way still cringe

Fair enough.

It's a shame she's built like the Michelin man, she seems to have a decent face

i was gonna inb4 that
whatever dude

Don't think you're real about this, but if you are you can add me. Apparently I'm good looking and have a decent cock and a very vivid imagination.

Kik: johnnestofsmiths

Attached: a0e67921-1ec2-4abe-bb7f-820a7979e329.jpg (768x1024, 90K)

you shouldn’t be publicly exposing yourself like a whore. Come to daddy’s kik alexj_353 so I can punish you properly

Sorry little girl, but I come here to be entertained, not to entertain

thats an ugly ass dick gtfo creepyman

Haven't seen anybody post anything that she has sent on kik. She is just a hambeast seeking attention away from the sty.

add this?

okay guys, I'll come back on here when I lose some weight. For now have this as a parting gift

Attached: E008612C-8CE5-497C-BA5D-80E164B549AA.jpg (750x1334, 822K)

M 24 kik is hungdude921

Attached: 20190921_181931.jpg (4032x2268, 886K)

I promise i added some people, maybe they want to keep the pics to themselves?

the fuck I just got here

marta pupiec??? from gdynia

is this OP?
add "fagelvan" for someone nicer

Well, you mentioned light humiliation. What'd ya expect? Fine angle, but most /b doesn't care much. And you know that.

Fag

What the fuck does slight humiliation entail you fucking morron. Are you to Fucks jg mentally deficient to think to add an example?. I even have doubt to weathgher you are worth it or not. Signs point yo you being a worthless slam pig slut. Save every one and kill yourself.

learn to spell cunt

HAHAHAHAHA did you get scared that people would call you fat? This cannot be real. You dumb whore. Fuck off.

Drinking, shooting dope and I'm on a cell fuck boi.

Kik jay45564

I'll tie you up arms behind you back and gag you with my huge cock until i bust the biggest load in your throat. Then ill flip up around and fuck you so hard from behind until you beg me to stop. All while recording you !!!

I'll fuck your tits and spit on your face while i force you to fuck yourself with a dildo.

I'll keep you all night wrecking your pussy and ass then dump you on the streets the next day

today user is not a faggot and btfos a thot

Based as fuck hobo user

Man, Cred Forums sure is a piece of work.

A chick comes on here willing to show off her body for you incels, and you scare her off because her body type doesn't fit your precise personal preferences.

I'm willing to bet that the majority of people in this thread are several times fatter than her.

Christ, you guys suck.

Attached: w8eptcanoe531.jpg (960x720, 88K)

She even followed procedure. Fucking idiots.

woman, there's no winning here. you should know that.

Based. Rip egril nudes

I'll put these on your nipples and make you walk on fours towards the toilet..

kik: de338

Attached: 825182_o01_office_depot_brand_binder_clips.jpg (450x450, 20K)

ITT angry incel retards

Well, perhaps we fucked up, whether it was real or LARP - makes no difference. But does it matter with the amount of fap material to be found all around?
Besides, humiliation was mentioned after all. And that wasn't even outright offensive just yet.

In any case, OP's likely gone by now. G'night, /b.

Iwillbetheend I want your ass on my face, as you jerk me off

This is that girl from titans, look at the lip & hair

Attached: IMG-20200202-WA0002.jpg (720x786, 132K)

You have a body built for fucking hard

I,d tie u up and blind fold u with ur pussy and arse exposed doggy style
Invite my mates over lube u up well and take turns fucking ur arse and pussy over the next few hours
All loads would have to be dropped on ur face
Then once board with ur holes we would take off the blind fold and fuck ur mouth, forcing 2 cocks in at a time; 5his time all loads have to go down ur throat, once we were finished ur free to go home only after you have committed to doing the same again next week

shut up and kik me you dumb whore. anonguy8831

Let's talk about your future and necessary investments, sweetheart
bforrandom

Least effort: have you on your knees in between my legs and your head straight up while my dick is shoved down your throat and my balls on your nose till you're choking for air, and when you finally get to gasp for it, you'd have to say: "I'll be a good girl and won't get naked for everyone on the Web unless you tell me to, Daddy."
Ticks all the boxes, I guess?
c3rr7x0n

are you here OP?

Someone post her kik please

Don't let the incels bother you.
Personally you are perfectly the right shape and size for what I look for in a woman. Flaunt what you got babe

I'm fat and hung like a field mouse
Gimme kik pron pleez

If I have to unsheath my katana I will cut off your titties an you will think you have crossed through the gates of hell! Now show your pussy whore

Would pick you up and fold your size in half, use you for the fuck box you are and cum inside you then flip you upside down leaned in the wall dripping cum on yourself while i spoon feed you my cock then ram it all in holding your legs up and crossing my legs arround your neck suffocating you with my cock making you gag and leak cum and saliva on the floor then let you take a breather while yoy lick and swallow the floor clean. Can send live kik : lovesick9797

Attached: e30c1100-7fe8-4859-bcef-7e327c320705.jpg (600x800, 45K)