Why Are Whites Racist? (Black American)

Why Are Whites Racist? (Black American)

Attached: confederate_flag630.jpg (630x354, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2017/crime-in-the-u.s.-2017/tables/table-43
youtube.com/watch?v=mnU_saQUC0w&t=650s
youtube.com/watch?v=YOgVutLZF7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=BSVKnjfzFvo
washingtonpost.com/national/on-faith/dark-skinned-satan-has-a-long-history/2013/03/28/7bd351de-97f0-11e2-b5b4-b63027b499de_story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

most of them are here

huh?

That's a complicated questions.

Why do certain white people think they're superior to other races? Typically it's because they don't really know any personally, or they know them from lousy situations and assume it's representative of the entire race. Most people in general don't have a lot of exposure to sociology or a really good understanding of it, so things like demographics or socioeconomics are really beyond their understanding of the world.

As for the average educated white person, I think it's easy for a lot of people to handwave that certain opinions are racist besides the cult of diversity that basically every white professional has to deal with. I can't go onto linkedIn without someone who grew up in safe suburb with loving parents and a great school tell me how easy my life is and how I've been showered with advantages -- without having any knowledge of my situation firsthand. I've been to three major companies and, every time, I see obvious diversity hires that contribute absolutely nothing to our team. When it comes to company photos, they're the first people that get grabbed to pacify the PC babies, but it's never enough. We now have trans barbie, black barbie, wheelchair barbie, bald barbie, skin disease barbie, and I'm reading long-winded complaints about how diversity isn't represented because there's no plus size barbie.

It just seriously never ends. My brother ended up swallowing the diversity pill, identifying as trans, and he's completely miserable. He's 32, can't take ownership of his mistakes, blames everything on "disorders" that he never has been diagnosed with (because he won't go to counseling), and everything is white men's fault.

Meanwhile, anytime you buy something online, it's because a group of white nerds that makes sure your credit card isn't stolen on every transaction and it's white people that designed and sustain most of the technology you use.

Why dont niggers fuck off back to africa?

not my question

You dont answer it for the same reason you ask your original.

Get fucked nigger.

Why can't you people stop shooting each other? Why does 13% make up 51% of violent crime?

Still not answering the question

this is not my question

Someone did answer your question and you ignored it.

Are you a white racist?

What about the one person who wrote an articulate reasonable response to your question? I'll give you a hint, it's the only post you haven't responded to.

Sage

avoiding my question

They aren't. White majority countries are the least racist in the world. Some of the most openly racist people I've met are middle easterners

that statistic hasnt been accurate for a very long time now buddy. and even then not a lot of violent crime happens in America.

If you dont respond to the actual answer im going to doxx you

You're right. It's closer to around 7% committing the majority of violent crime

uhhh..what?

Attached: tenor (1).gif (220x167, 221K)

For the last 500 years whites have been racist to blacks, why is that?

the US is the only nation that bows down the most to blacks. it BARELY enslaved them--only 10% of slaves to the americas came to north america--but the BENEFITS of having been enslaved are exponentially better here than in any other nation. we never hear of blacks demanding love in europe, or latin america, or the middle-east--where they castrated all the african slaves they bought, something we should have done--and at most, it's a few "shockingly" insensitive ads or news headlines that reach us. the italian leader made fun of obama's "nice tan" while our niggers were destroying millions of dollars of shit and randomly attacking white people over fucking trayvon martin.

the only "problem" is that this nation is the biggest, easiest to bully PUSSY when it comes to niggers dominating them. other nations don't take that shit and just fucking HATE them.

The concept of "racism" didn't fully form until the 20th century. However, prejudice towards any outside group has existed before recorded history. To only single out whites as being racially prejudiced is ignorance of the highest order, considering how different racial and ideological groups in Africa have treated one another for centuries (the African slave trade existed well before Europe's brief involvement, for instance).

In our modern day, white majority countries are the least racist in the world. This is largely due to the enlightenment molding and informing western sensibilities and ideals, paving the way for concepts like universal human rights and human dignity being self evident

The population is abut the same precent the only commit about 37% of all violent crime now however and this number has been going down steadily over the years. White crime has been going up however. They make up 58% of crime. this is all according to 2018 crime statistics.
they can be found here: ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2017/crime-in-the-u.s.-2017/tables/table-43

Nice bait fag. Fuck off.

you are avoiding the question

non-Hispanic whites make up 61% of the US population yet only commit 58% of the crime. You need to learn how statistics work

Holy shit dude it’s not that hard. They have smaller dicks. End of story. This behavior is simply little sick syndrome to the billionth degree.

There is always fools who ask this question with out knowing any scientific explanation of "racism". Most asian countrys have been red pilled about race and dont have any illusions about the obvious differences between races. "Race is only skin deep' is like saying that opening any random box out of millions will always have the same contents. whats the point?
My point is that people ignore the scientific facts about race inequality. anyone can do the research and discover that Africans are around 400,000 years less evolved than Caucasians and other races because they never left Africa and never diversified their gene pool. Africans are genetically predisposed to be more aggressive, have less empathy and less impulse control. ironically most "racist" people are unaware of any of this and are also genetically predisposed to fear other races. Our own brains are literally programmed to a degree to fear other races in order to protect our brand of genetic code.
Race mixing an Asian mathematician and an African athlete does make a child that is physically robust and mentally gifted, the reverse is true however. the child will perform below average at any testing asked of them and will be prone to many genetic disorders and weaknesses.
Being "racist" is more a product of these facts being invisible to many but still thrust in their face on a daily bases... Hollywood for example does a good job of enforcing race acceptance and demonizing anyone who questions differences between races... thus our society in america is constantly aware of many of these differences. the higher crime rates in predominantly black areas for example have and always will be a statistical fact mathematically proven over and over, but we as a country are unwilling to do anything to attempt a solution because even so much as acknowledging that it is a racial issues is considered so taboo that is made invisible and never spoken of by "progressive society".

>Be South African
>Fear for my life every day
>Fear boils in heart for years
>turns into a deep-seated hatred.
Because of what ya'll do...its so fucked up how violent your people are after how many attempts at reconsiliation. Like gang raping babies? yeah...early signs are already in the West. It's too late. Daily thing here, tortured people in the most brutal ways. This is why user. I still treat everyone as I want to be treated. I am just alert.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 89K)

White American here.

Not all of us support Trump.

Attached: 45.gif (700x700, 95K)

Honestly, I'd sleep better at night if they'd just kill us. Not gangrape and dismember our loved ones while we watch then die in that sort of agony.
youtube.com/watch?v=mnU_saQUC0w&t=650s

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

yeah, statistics says we all can't be smart, a few of us hard to be retarded like you.

>That's a complicated questions.

No it's not.
>Why do certain white people think they're superior to other races?

Because they learn it from their parents. Or if their parents are absentee, their friends. Simple.

Sensible answer.

Attached: This guy gets it.jpg (400x568, 38K)

>a few of us hard to be retarded

>calls me retarded
>writes nonsensical sentence

If you're referring to my refusal to embrace Trump in spite of being a caucasian male it's quite simple:

>facts matter

The fact is, on top of being stupid, Trump is a criminal and has constructed a support network of sycophants around him who are afraid to piss him off, thus ensuring his security a-la "no more witnesses in Senate trial".

Attached: Trump voters 3 animals.jpg (960x636, 48K)

Because black people genuinely fucking suck.
You do. The fact that you dont realize this means youre probably part of the problem.

How many more years can you use the past to excuse your kin's violence and hypocrisy
youtube.com/watch?v=YOgVutLZF7Q

Attached: Negro Dixon.png (1005x640, 353K)

100 more?

Historical bias fueled by stereotypes and actions of the black community.

Attached: Historic Bars.jpg (1024x658, 117K)

Had*

Attached: Black Crime Statistics.png (616x5370, 1.47M)

doesn't explain the question

not answering the question

People simply do not want to admit that races have evolved differently. We are not all the fucking same under the skin. some races are mentally and emotionally more advanced than other. Some races are physically more robust than others. Some races are more prone to genetic disorders than others.

These are all truths that are so taboo in america. we simply ignore the greater effects on society.

Yes it is hard truth for many to understand but a truth none the less,
In a "Race Olympics" Africans would fall far behind in almost all categories other than long distance running. being angry and yelling racism dose not change anything about this fact. its as foolish as comparing a great Dane to a chihuahua and saying that they are both physically and mentally the same,

All in all racism is historically healthy for a nation and its society. Any time in the past that racial groups have lived within the same walls there has always been conflict and turmoil.

the fact that we are moving to an era where racism is a major societal issue is going to cause us many problems in the long run. our grandchildren for example will have a very shitty life as society's moral compass erodes and allows race mixing to eliminate diversity instead of propagating it. the "American of the future" will have a unified genetic code if things continue, "we" will be average in everything across the board because our gene pool will stagnate.

>Shut the fuck up nigger

Attached: Read a book nigger.jpg (566x480, 62K)

I dislike anyone with brown eyes.

Attached: 4E7BD9D7-7555-4C56-A849-39BC943240DD.jpg (638x452, 68K)

Why are you racist?

What?

Cred Forums is becoming worse then Twitter and Tumblr if they fucked Reddit and had a retarded love child. Not all white people are racist, you fucking children, yeah sure, some of them are, but that doesn’t make up the majority. You can’t judge a fucking race as a whole just because there’s some problematic people here and there. But no Tum/b/lr doesn’t understand that, not at all. They just keep generalizing white people, men, cis people ect). Because Cred Forums WANTS someone to hate Cred Forums WANTS to be scared of everyone, Cred Forums WANTS to be oppressed. Honestly I bet you’ve never met anyone of any race off of your computers, have you? No. You just have your fellow social justice fags on Cred Forums, And that’s it. You all need to get out more.

Same saffer here I can explain it like this, fear leads to hate, humans fear pain, why did early man not like snakes? Because our brains have pattern recognition so we associated those animals with pain (they'd bite somone in the tribe they'd die etc) So we grew to hate them. It about your group hurting your own group and groups around you while at the same time playing the blame game, japs were nuked twice, they are doing alright, they jews were wiped in ww2 they are doing alright, most white people's ancestors were surfs or even slaves themselves yet...we carry own and improve our communities and have a distain for violence, unlike Africans who seem to thrive in chaos.

Cred Forums is the king of Internet slacktivism

Attached: White Bias.png (1293x912, 468K)

The fact that you losers have to make sure everyone knows your black is part of the problem here

NIGGER

not answering the question

fuck off and get lynched you dirty nigger

im i gay
youtube.com/watch?v=BSVKnjfzFvo

It’s the left. I’m certainly not racist. I love people of all races. Until you’re an asshole or a Democrat.

Attached: tenor.gif (220x220, 235K)

He was acquitted and still your president.

You’re* learn to spell.

want to respond?

Between the constant threads about cock size and claiming superiority and yet you wonder why we're racist? Other reasons include niggers chimping out over
1. A criminal getting shot
2. Food stamps are late
3. Pronouns
4. No chicken wings
5. No cola
6. no one wanting to pay for your 14 kids that have different fathers
7. Slavery that NONE of you lived through
Reality proves niggers are not kings.

i never made any statements based off of that. Idiot

In 100 years whites will be a 1/10 of the their current size in the population, and in 150 years it'll be 1/20 of that size. So the problem will go away by itself.

amen

They aren't. Asians are the most racist in the world. Followed by niggers. Followed by whites

not really answering the question

its not my question

why are you racist?

Then you dont get the answer. Hes explaining that its racism its just facts.

Evolution kinda shows that black people are less evolved than whites. But I'm also egalitarian so I speak little on the subject because of my conflictions

You mean *its not racism

>generalizes whole race
Hi Racist.

whites invented the concept that you shouldn't be racist even invented the word

for everyone else its the default

fuck you nigger. I hope you burn.

Because we dont fucking like you or want you here.

no one is answering the question

Attached: nigggers.jpg (792x1024, 171K)

can you answer my question?

Are you a racist white?

not really explaining the question

i am. now what?

Attached: 1439433187032.jpg (662x516, 75K)

i absalutly hate niggers every fucking one

Attached: 1455654421822.jpg (700x1151, 233K)

Maybe it's because you're just a dumb nigger who doesn't seem to understand what everyone else has said or posted.
>TLDR: Learn to read faggot.

Attached: Klan-Chan.jpg (117x126, 4K)

based

Why are you racist?

because of niggers

Why are blacks more racist? (White American)

Seriously hear blacks bring up race more than any other American.

>Thinking trolls are real

Attached: 1579142776839m.jpg (529x1024, 145K)

Attached: le bietch niguerre 852#[email protected] (1197x1335, 727K)

doesn't explain much

this isn't the question

This, IRL blacks are way more racist. Online "whites" aka trollfaggots who pretend to be white, and some retarded whites, are racist.

not explaining my question

the last one was a direct answer you are just being stupid

not good enough answer

Attached: Eat Shit.jpg (400x505, 133K)

It's a better question, also, you've gotten enough answers, but you're not satisified because, even though they are truthful, they aren't the answers you want.

Attached: 1579143616617.jpg (750x746, 47K)

but its not answering the question

all i been getting is racism rather than my question being answered

it was a complete answer to what you asked 100%

Attached: Niggers Being Racist.jpg (1024x512, 91K)

I don't understand how this even answers my question

we judge each other based on survival instinct.

if you pretend to be a dumbass, use ghetto babble to adhere to your pathetic fringe group of society, you ARE winning, to some degree. in fact, kanye west USED to pretend to be a ghetto babble retarded nigger but suddenly flipped at some point. it IS unbecoming of anyone who wants to really win in the world, outside of selling to retarded niggers.

now, aside from pretending to be dumb to fit into an anti-social faction, we judge people based on their ability to survive. let's start with the fact that white people pay 92% of the taxes. that means that white people survive the best, and pay for everyone else to survive. it's ok that 60% of welfare goes to whites. they can have it, if it's all about race, and being counter-racist against whites is the only time that "look at all those red states using welfare, your poor white trash are so lame" comes up.

now, there's the ability to deal with things that happen, and society. even mammals can appreciate society, children, and family. blacks are lower than mammals, for the most part, while we coddle them and foster some bizarre experimental nigger that has a cell phone, a voice on twitter, and thinks they're as high as the president.

that creature is living in a fantasy world it never should have touched.

this is just racism and doesn't even remotely explain the question

It comes down to a ton of different factors, the fact you think it can be answered in a few paragraphs, let alone on the asshole of the internet where 99% of anons are trolling each other, kind of shows how intelligent you are. But I digress, most "whites" aren't racist. I'd say maybe a .001% of them are truly "racist" (vs at least the 20% of blacks). But some places it gets magnified or used as a political weapon. Like I doubt all the magafags are real racists, but their counter media will make them out to be, and small-minded people without skepticism or logic will jump on that emotional bandwagon and believe it.

If anything I think the larger question here is, why are black so racist to EVERYONE? I'm asian, I've had blacks hate on me for being asian, I've seen blacks talk shit about white people, this is all irl. I rarely see a white person being racist irl... I don't think I ever have except in video's on the internet.

Why are you racist?

these are not my question

That's not an answer.
Why are you racist?

but its not my question

Attached: tenor (2).gif (220x199, 215K)

It's my question.
Why are you racist?

Based

Not even close faggot.

Attached: 1580095086967.jpg (356x374, 8K)

Because minorities love to let everyone know they are minorities even when it isn't relevant. It's annoying

whites been racist to blacks for the last 500 years, why is that?

It all started with the church of England's association of the color black with the devil. Explorers are out, see some black people, they must be cursed or devil humans. There's your answer

The same reasons tribes of Africans kill and enslave other tribes of Africans.Because people don't give a shit about other people. Especially people that don't look or act like you.

Attached: 1579995151183.jpg (486x1024, 45K)

Everyone is racist

>Why Are Whites Racist?
They aren't by the majority, so playing by low IQ absolutes and grouping an entire race as a whole, Whites aren't racist. That's the answer to your question.

It's like asking why are all black people gay, or why do all asian people have the coronavirus. They aren't and they don't, both aren't even near the majority barrier, just like your question. Whites being racist isn't even close to the majority barier that the answer is simply, they aren't.

If you can't comprehend that, then I doubt you'll go far in life.

/thread

based af answer

OP here. How have none of you managed to answer my question?

Attached: 3F0E9537-07B8-413B-BCE2-D72C270DA860.png (411x410, 212K)

needs deeper explanation

why are you racist?

>819784359
I'm with him/her

i'm white
i'm not racist

why are YOU a racist?

I believe certain people are racists.
not specific races.

trump IS racist
al sharpton IS a racist
last I looked they are different races

you are avoiding the question

this is not the question

If you want a deeper explanation, read a book faggot.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

because your question is as retarded as you.

Everyone is racist. You too. It is only natural. In this game of life, you are competing for resources. Humans are pack animals, but more sophisticated. You are either in my tribe, or you aren't. Different = enemy. That's nature.

Actually that was dead on. He answers your question 200%. the exta 100 because he explained it beyond what was needed. I'm Black and Filipino, even I got that shit. You some white guy starting shit acting black huh

>You some white guy starting shit acting black huh
ALWAYS assume this

Attached: 1577224811614.jpg (677x680, 57K)

>this is not the question
no it is not.
It IS my opinion,
Thanks for playing, dumbass.

/thread

lol nobody is afraid of donald trump
thats why dems try to bully him

so far still not getting a real answer just been racism instead

>so far still not getting a real answer just been racism instead
so far. you are still stupid.

because they understand that the average African intelligence level is below that of the average Caucasian intelligence level. Thus, in general, they are inferior. White people express that by means of condescension and intolerance.

>I answered your question.

niggers have no brains

ask a real question, get a real answer
dumbass

But you’re a racist.

Attached: E12D0324-0FE7-4FE0-BB3D-093AA6FC66BB.gif (250x141, 586K)

>niggers have no brains
and in my world "nigger" is not a race

Attached: black president.jpg (1023x655, 133K)

still aren't able to answer the question

>first nigger president is the first to be imprisoned
makes sense

White Americans aren't racist

Did I answer it?

of course I am.
because a random idiot on a random message board said so. Sure, lets go with that

>still aren't able to answer the question
there is no answer TARD

>because they understand that the average African intelligence level is below that of the average Caucasian intelligence level. Thus, in general, they are inferior. White people express that by means of condescension and intolerance.

I gave you the rationale for why they are racist. That's what you asked for. You're literally retarded.

Because they're vegetables

Attached: capture-2.png (782x532, 379K)

Ages ago they devil was referred to as "The black man" washingtonpost.com/national/on-faith/dark-skinned-satan-has-a-long-history/2013/03/28/7bd351de-97f0-11e2-b5b4-b63027b499de_story.html

nope , still didn't get to the bottom of my question

How does
not get to the bottom of your question?

stop making this thread. you know why

define racism.

if "your" definition, instead, more closely relates to that of prejudice then it is for the same reason that people in the vast majority of other nations are prejudice towards those not of the same ethnicity.

Why are blacks racist?

praises

or to the pinnacle of your stupidity

They're a vegetable...

Attached: atyrpYQoxdoTzmEgu8HMWE-320-80.jpg (320x264, 13K)

THEY'RE A VEGEEETAAABLLEEEEE

Attached: 81UeYuulNjL._SY355_.jpg (333x355, 15K)

they're a vegetable!

Attached: cucumbers2.jpg (1400x1000, 104K)

they're a vegetable????

Attached: mushrooms-in-a-bowel-on-a-dark-table.jpg (1100x826, 100K)

elaborate please, you might be on to something

THEY'RE A VEGTAAABUUUULLLL

Attached: How-To-Cut-A-Head-Of-Cauliflower-1.jpg (1365x2048, 138K)

They're a vegetableee!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 02735_01_hercules.jpg (387x387, 52K)

cept for the mushroom, that'd make a nice salad

They're a vegetable...

Attached: pumpkin-photo-1.jpg (680x641, 26K)

They're a vegetable?

Attached: two-eggplants-on-a-wooden-table.jpg (1100x688, 61K)

They're a vegetable.

Attached: How-To-Cut-Broccoli.jpg (1320x1980, 203K)

They're a vegetable!

Attached: 0125_01_redace.jpg (387x387, 42K)

Neither of my parents were racist, and actively avoid talking about topics regarding race because they know I'm racist as fuck. It only comes from having to deal with the shittiest members of society on a daily basis. I've seen what the standard city nigger does, and no other race does it nearly as often as they do.

Oh, and I'm not even white.

>I'm not even white
You're a vegetable.

Attached: How-To-Cut-Bell-Peppers-Tutorial-1.jpg (1365x2048, 122K)

I used to not be racist, but the more black people I met the more I fucking hated them. I try to get along with most people, but that also involves that people make the effort to get along with me. With the exception of a Mulatto dude who was a good buddy of mine in high school, I have not met a single black person that didn't turn out to be either a moron or an asshole.
Combine that with the black communities at large across the world trying to blame white people for all of their problems and stoking the fires of racial tensions through self-perpetuating stereotypes and heavily disproportionate violent crime, and frankly, it becomes an unavoidable conclusion that blacks are simply inferior overall to the other races.

Attached: 1578514900325.gif (267x186, 184K)

>I used to not be racist but...
You're a vegetable.

Attached: the-health-benefits-of-sweet-potatoes-main-image-700-350.jpg (700x350, 51K)

slutty vegetable

Attached: organic.jpg (516x482, 32K)

I'd like to know the same the other way around.

Nice try heeb. Go back to china.

I’D FUCK A STALK OF ASPARAGUS HOW BOUT YOU?

Attached: 797FE61E-1A10-4442-9A13-CEEF21E2BF69.jpg (532x470, 35K)

From what I've heard it's because you're a vegetable

Attached: how-to-freeze-green-beans-1-1.jpg (660x990, 80K)

Fuck niggers

Spotted the vegetable

Attached: Brussels-Sprouts-and-Bacon-Flatbread-Pizza-Recipe-4-1.jpg (1320x1980, 211K)

One of my best friends took the PC pill a few years back and became trans MTF. He killed himself 3 months ago. Feels bad but I am still fucking his old gf now so I respect the trannys I guess.

are you a white racist?

That flag has no ties to racism today in the south. Today it is a symbol for southern pride and the southern way of life. Northerners should take more offense to it than black folks.

??? What's that? You're a vegetable? Weird flex but okay...

Attached: 6DII26-03-2019-017918.jpg (590x393, 81K)

Because you're a nigger.

Attached: theracist.jpg (256x320, 14K)

You're a vegetable, huh?

Attached: ING-green-cabbage-2-main.jpg (1000x1000, 169K)

huh?

You're a vegetable...

Attached: how-to-cook-kale-9-1200.jpg (1198x1198, 100K)

Blacks commit more violent crime and they have a loud, annoying culture that comes off as very self serving and immature.

Every year there is 0 white on black rapes but thousands of black men raping white women.

It just comes down to genes tbh. Blacks are lower IQ on average in every study, test or common sense look at their countries.

Blacks have higher resting testosterone then other races combined with the lowest average IQ = POOR IMPULSE CONTROL.

That's why no one likes to live around blacks.

Attached: 1580037689079.jpg (1200x1600, 274K)

uhh what?

this is correct. the whites that adhere to southern "confederate" bullshit are failures in this world. their world is so small, it can't even reach our nation's borders.

now, i'd like to remind of what it was like in 1930. irish are shit. italians are shit. jews are shit. french? who knows but i'm sure they were hated. somehow creole happened. those were all "white" looking people, weren't they?

now, all that's really left is confederate little whitey proud of being whatever little pocket of retard.

im a white northerner, 49 y/o. never viewed that flag a racist

Are you an incel or a cuck? or through some feat of science maybe you're both.

Attached: dontsoundblack.jpg (500x374, 50K)

most racists are on the internet, america is the least racist country, according to sciene.

racist frenchfags polute 4chang with racist remarks, people assume they're american

Attached: lil Fart Toob nigga 64581 ¥€€T and delete niggerz.jpg (250x212, 15K)

didn't answer the question

YOU'RE A VEGETAAAABLLLEEEE

Attached: Ginger_Tumeric_480x480.png (278x259, 206K)

Attached: DEXATI20191013074528-1.png (373x401, 205K)

i don't get it

you're a vegetable....

Attached: roasted-zucchini-garlic-vertical-a.jpg (1380x2148, 161K)

Lived next door to a great black family for years. Had cookouts in the summer. They helped us. We helped them. I had that flag out in the yard the whole time. It's rude yankees that i have issues with. So if thats a vegtable then so be it yankee.

Starting from the top?

1) You're ignorant. Not only ignorant, you revel in your own ignorance and any black person of talent/prospect who shows even the slightest initiative is told to stop acting "white". So even by your own standards niggers are useless by their own choice.

2) Even still, white people give you every chance to be successful. We guarantee you spots into college, give you positions in companies you don't deserve over better qualified candidates from literally every other race. And you still claim to be oppressed.

3) Never take responsibility for anything. Ever. It's someone else's fault. Every choice you made, every opportunity you turned down, every gift given that you squandered. It's always someone else's fault that you fail.

4) Black people are welcomed into most of society but still think they deserve special treatment. they made Jazz, they sit at the height of many sports, they have entire genres of music, but they still think they're inferior. So even if all the white people are fine with them (most are), they'd still think everyone is oppressing them because they project their inferiority complex.

5) Think only racism exists against them. Niggers are the whiniest humans on this rock, but only the American ones. Black immigrants from Africa are some of the humblest, thoughtful, respectful people I've ever met. Sit them next to a pack of niggers and they express more disdain than any KKK rally.

>tl;dr
>It's not us. It's you.

but i don't understand

using words to solve race relations when race problems are caused by colored animals who don't use words; they just use violence and crime.

...Are you retarded? OP asked why are whites racist.

That's literally why. It's pattern seeking behavior that everyone has. Blacks are violent, dangerous and stupid. Stay away from them.

>lived next door to a black family...
BUT YET YOU'RE STILL A VEGETABLE

Attached: bulbs-and-bowl-of-garlic.jpg (1100x734, 77K)

Still can't answer the question with honest realness and depth of thought

most are not, only white Americans are really fucked up. dont worry everyone hates America

Oh, I'm sorry. You're a vegetable.

Attached: peas-and-pea-pods.jpg (720x476, 58K)

And you're still a yankee! Lol.

Nice forced vegetable meme bro

Attached: Aivfartdonyourfamly 628021.png (889x640, 633K)

>Starting from the top?
>I'm a vegetable

Attached: potatoe.jpg (1200x755, 89K)

>I'm a vegetable
You're a vegetable.

Attached: 3244.jpg (700x1003, 36K)

White's aren't racist, every category has bad apples and even intelligent blacks I respect recognize they have niggers in their community.

Attached: JefJoJuzixciydtidy4004751-.jpg (758x1621, 237K)

>whites aren't racist...
lol vegetable.

Attached: 1519653347-delish-roasted-asparagus-1.jpg (2500x1667, 556K)

doesnt' really explain anything

he's a vegetable

Attached: image.jpg (300x375, 48K)

why do niggers have such thin skin?

>still never answered:

>why am I a vegetable?
Because you're a vegetable, lol.

Attached: 00918_4cd09077-6efa-4a18-8474-1f596cbbee66_1024x1024.jpg (953x953, 84K)

Whites arnt racist. its the blacks who call us crackers all the time.

not the question

are you a racist white?

he's a vegetable

Attached: How-To-Steam-and-Eat-An-Artichoke-Recipe-1-2.jpg (1365x2048, 162K)

I'm black. Whites are no more racist than any other race.

Matter of fact, some of the most racist folks I've ever met are my fellow blacks.

you black who is a white supremacist?

>I'm...
Let me guess?

Attached: Turnip_2622027.jpg (1279x852, 102K)

I'm black. Are you autistic?

You keep asking the same stupid question over and over and over. Stop playing victim.

based

nice blog.

I'm African American. Blacks in America are some of the most racist people I've ever had the privilege of meeting. Victims. All of them.

not my question

>I'm a vegetable
We get it bro

Attached: okra-raw.jpg (1100x730, 93K)

Cause they have nothing else going for them so they pride themselves in something they had no choice in choosing, like their skin color. These people are pathetic and they know it.

are you black who is a white supremacist?

I'm black. So fuck off. Stop being a stupid victim.

Hey, I'm black too! Whites aren't racist.

>I'm a vegetable
Which country?

Attached: vegetarian-curry_1_02.jpg (1360x2040, 137K)

You are? Great! Im black also!!!!!

You're right! Whites aren't racist!

>I'm a vegetable!
WE GET IT! YOU'RE A VEGETABLEEEE!!

Attached: chicory-whole-and-sliced-on-marble-board-126551420-58bdd3d85f9b58af5c3bf47b.jpg (960x660, 65K)

I'm the black man who created this thread.

Thank you to the other blacks who posted in this thread. You're right! American blacks are pretty racist too!

Why are all niggers criminals?

fucked around got a triple double
>checked

are you blacks who are white supremacists?

As the black man who created this thread, this thread has been very informative.

Thank you for answering my question. We blacks have a long ways to go and must look to ourselves if we want to get better!

not even the question

are you too a black who is a white supremacist?

As the black man who created this thread I acknowledge we as blacks are pretty racist too and we must stop being victims !

>As a vegetable

Attached: Ears-corn.jpg (1600x1200, 235K)

huh?

Why Do You Think Whites Are Racist?
Further, Do You Think White's "Were" or "Are" racist?
You're not asking a question, you're making a request that someone thoroughly and thoughtfully justify your belief.

Do you think there is an answer to your "question"?
Before you answer, let me ask you a different question.. Do you really want to know the answer ?

Yes. I can't speak for other blacks inAmerica but as a black man we must stop playing victim and get off the liberal plantation.

I hope other blacks will follow me!!!!!

why are you a black who is a white supremacist?

As the black man who created this thread, I want the whites to know I've realized we blacks must change and learn to look inward rather than blaming whites for our problems.

Thank you!!!

none of these are my question

>I can't speak for other blacks but as a vegetable...
So you're a vegetable?

Attached: how-to-clean-leeks-vertical-a-1200.jpg (1200x1313, 128K)

As the black man who created this thread, most of us blacks are racist. We are trying to change as a people.

Who are you? I'm the black man who created this thread. I think most of the whites have answered my question and I've realized blacks are mostly white racists towards each other.

Thank you

didn't answer the question

But I'm black. We are racists and I created this thread. Why are you white?

I'm black too!!!! We must respect white people and stop being victims in society

so far white racists haven't answered my question

I created this thread and everyone answered my question!!!!!

Why are some whites LARPing retards who make stupid threads on Cred Forums?

I'm the black man who created this thread. Through sheer determination and at the expense of pissing everyone off. The question has finally been answered. Thank you for your time.

Attached: You Win The Prize.jpg (525x355, 25K)

can you answer the question honestly?

Can you?

Fuck it, I know its bait, but, I just want this for the record.

To imply that all white people are racist, is to be racist; racist.

avoiding the question

Ok racist. Your kind aren't welcomed here.

That's doesn't answer my question.

i already know, nigger

This guy has the most redundant, pointless, useless threads I've ever seen.
'cept maybe Sixx log guy's.

its not about race... or skin color ... its simple culture shock... whites, blacks, asians, hispanics, all naturally segragate their own cultures to preserve them and enjoy them... and there is nothing wrong with that... and a natural side effect of this from an outside perspective is to fear and sometimes hate the other culture... rasism is never going to "go away" but niether should it be embraced... skin color... is just an obvious identifier ... it has nothing to do with the actual issue

not my question, you didn't answer the question, not my question, you didn't answer the question, not my question, you didn't answer the question, rascist, not my question, you didn't answer the question, not my question, you didn't answer the question, rascist, not my question, you didn't answer the question, not my question, you didn't answer the question, not my question, you didn't answer the question, not my question, you didn't answer the question, rascist, not my question, you didn't answer the question, not my question, you didn't answer the question, rascist, not my question, you didn't answer the question, not my question, you didn't answer the question, not my question, you didn't answer the question, not my question, you didn't answer the question, rascist, not my question, you didn't answer the question, not my question, you didn't answer the question, rascist, not my question, you didn't answer the question, not my question, you didn't answer the question, not my question, you didn't answer the question, not my question, you didn't answer the question, rascist, not my question, you didn't answer the question, not my question, you didn't answer the question, rascist, not my question, you didn't answer the question,

At least the log guy stays in his fucking lane unlike this retard OP.

we need to let this thread die. It was Gr8B8 to begin with

not my question, you didn't answer the question, not my question, you didn't answer the question, not my question, you didn't answer the question, rascist, not my question, you didn't answer the question, not my question, you didn't answer the question, rascist, not my question, you didn't answer the question, not my question, you didn't answer the question, not my question, you didn't answer the question, not my question, you didn't answer the question, rascist, not my question, you didn't answer the question, not my question, you didn't answer the question, rascist, not my question, you didn't answer the question, not my question, you didn't answer the question, not my question, you didn't answer the question, not my question, you didn't answer the question, rascist, not my question, you didn't answer the question, not my question, you didn't answer the question, rascist, not my question, you didn't answer the question, not my question, you didn't answer the question, not my question, you didn't answer the question, not my question, you didn't answer the question, rascist, not my question, you didn't answer the question, not my question, you didn't answer the question, rascist, not my question, you didn't answer the question

brilliant!!! you guessed its next 100 moves.
But you forgot 1. "Are you white racist?"

but none of you answered the question its just been me getting racist responses

rascist

You didn't answer my question

your question is racist.... my response is that all races will inherently attempt to preserve and defend their own race... hence everyone is racist and you are not immune... therefore your question is irrelevant

Racist

the answer is not hard to find I think. they feel indignation and resent for bad things that white people get through because of people of black color. it could be crimes commited by black people towards white people , there are more reasons Im sure you can search it on google specially far right or alt right websites.
when one group of people do something bad to another group of people (whom have different ideollogy) the anger is directed to the whole opposite group not to the perpetrators .
there are many examples of this stuff .
its easy to target the innocent of a group when the real perpetrators are hard to attack its something that happens since the creation of cultures.

its not my question

not my question

you should also know that plenty of black americans died for that flag durring the civil war... which was NOT about slavery... or race... it was about illegal taxation... and thousands of blacks died because they loved the south too you fucking asshole

you've been repeating this same shit the whole thread you dumb nigger. Kill youself

Racist

Racist

looks like i won my argument if thats the best you can do...

Not my question

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

Attached: sleep tight nigger.jpg (800x755, 48K)

Stop fucking asking. You keep dodging valid answers stupid.

>none of you answered the question
Then you have worded it very poorly.

Why do blacks put so much emphasis on race, the race card is pulled in nearly every scenario, their pitfalls in life are always blamed on racism. They consistently want to segregate themselves from the rest of society and blame everyone but themselves. They're racist to each other, dark skins are bullied for being dark, light skins are bullied for being light, mixed race blacks are bullied for being mixed. The black community has racism ingrained into themselves. There's an interview of a black girl who grew up in Japan who never experienced racism, comes back to the US and is rejected by american blacks for not being "black enough".

Racist

Low effort b8

That's OP's game. He's hurt, so he's triggering crackers and getting a chuckle every time someone responds.
He's collecting (Yous)s like trophies.

Not my question

yes i did ... its a culture shock issue... its not about skin color and no person is immune to that on this planet.... preservation of "ones own kind" has been coded into our genes for millennia

racist

You have worded it very poorly

Racist

You're not asking correctly.

Racist

troll

Not my question

Your question was answered, whites are racist because race is the only thing blacks value in themselves.

Bait

What's your question?

Attached: images.png (212x200, 6K)

You didn't ask one.

Racist

Attached: download.jpg (187x250, 8K)

OP isn't even black, he's an Asian zoomer. OP post your nigger face with a timestamp if you're really black. OP won't deliver, guaranteed.

Yes, you are. We get that.

You didn't ask anything.

Racist

not my question, you didn't answer the question, not my question, you didn't answer the question, not my question, you didn't answer the question, rascist, not my question, you didn't answer the question, not my question, you didn't answer the question, rascist, not my question, you didn't answer the question, not my question, you didn't answer the question, not my question, you didn't answer the question, not my question, you didn't answer the question, rascist, not my question, you didn't answer the question, not my question, you didn't answer the question, rascist, not my question, you didn't answer the question, not my question, you didn't answer the question, not my question, you didn't answer the question, not my question, you didn't answer the question, rascist, not my question, you didn't answer the question, not my question, you didn't answer the question, rascist, not my question, you didn't answer the question, not my question, you didn't answer the question, not my question, you didn't answer the question, not my question, you didn't answer the question, rascist, not my question, you didn't answer the question, not my question, you didn't answer the question, rascist, not my question, you didn't answer the question..

Whites been racist to blacks for the last 500 years, why is that?

Not my question

Lincoln: Huh, so this is what dying in vain feels like...

Washington: Yep, sucks doesn't it?

That's racist.

Not my question

That didn't answer my question

Ugh, people that do this make me hate to be black. My fucking mom did it all the time telling me that I'm basically going to suffer when I grow up and won't be able to get jobs n shit because I'm black. Bitch, this isn't 1892 tf?

Jokes on her, I work at McDonalds
Suck on that mom

its a bot. Sage

Not your answer.

Irrelevant. You cant answer it because it's never been asked. Also a possible racist

That's colder than the bread.