ANOTHER INCEST STORIES THREAD

ANOTHER INCEST STORIES THREAD
Because I want to finish my goddamned story you faggot mods.

Attached: 6d0fa569f8aa9ad09585bf14ffae908e5e55b9e7_hq.jpg (736x400, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thebarchive.com/b/thread/819773695
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Born in rural Ontario, Canada
>lot of the family lives in the same town, a couple of them have nice large properties because a few generations back they got rich off of mining and other businesses
>My immediate family was not one of the fortunate ones
>Mom and Dad moved me(10) and my brother(15) into the city when Dad found a really nice job and a small house
>Brother almost immediately gets involved with gangs and drugs(mostly heroin and cocaine) at his high school, because he's a fucking idiot
>rapidly his antics cause him to grow apart from the family, and he turns into a complete asshole, often beating me up and getting into screaming matches with mom, until dad kicks him out
>ends up dead in some kind of dispute about a year after we move into the city, still don't know all the details and don't really care either
>it's pretty rough on the family, but dad works hard, and mom really tries to focus on raising me to not be the idiot that my brother was
>occasionally visit some of the family back home, when I'm 13 go to visit Uncle Bob on his farm, and he decides to take me hunting in the woods, though I only get to use a crossbow because he doesn't want to teach me to use a rifle that young, plus weird Canadian gun laws
>Uncle Bob has two kids of his own. His two kids are Freddy(12) and Rose(8), plus he has his wife Angie, so it's a pretty full place, and I get along alright with his kids.
>Couple of years go by after this visit, just trying to deal with high school in the city, struggle to socialize with others, but do pretty well in my studies, eventually diagnosed with mild Aspergers.
>Deal with it, work hard, really enjoy biology and chemistry as well as electronics, also start spending a lot of time in the school's weight room, even though the jocks make fun of me for being a weirdo
>get myself into pretty decent shape by the time I graduate and have a part time job repairing electronics

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

>19, not wanting to do the college thing yet, wanting to take a break from the city and from academia, wanting to go back home for a while
>Dad can't exactly quit his job so mom calls around back home, and it turns out Uncle Bob is willing to let me stay at the farm so long as I'm willing to do some farm work
>Works for me, so things are set in motion
>Dad gets me a new hard drive for the laptop I've been repairing, Mom gives me some annotated recipes so that I can have some of my favourite meals, etc
>Arrive at Uncle Bob's farm, turns out I'll be staying in Freddy's room, because he moved in with a couple of friends and took everything with him except for his bed and a dresser
>While I'm unpacking, Rose gets home and stops in to greet me with a big hug and offer her help in unpacking
>I am blown away by how much she's changed in the last 6 years
>I remembered her as being a chubby-faced, lightly freckled ginger with long, wild hair
>Was now 14 and looked GORGEOUS, with a button nose, huge blue eyes, an elfin jaw, a bowlike mouth with lush, pouty lower lip, and short hair(similar in style to pic)
>while she helped me unpack the last few things...tools, clothes, my laptop...I admired her body and clothes
>Thin, slightly toned, with very small breasts and a tiny waist and what I can only call Childbearing hips, wearing just a thin blue tshirt(Volcom) and a pair of black denim shorts that obviously used to be skinny jeans, cut to just below her firm, small, but round butt
>Once everything is unpacked and put away, she stands back with her hands on her hips and her head cocked to one side to say everything looks good and she's glad I'm there, then hurries off to her room to do her own thing
>Next couple of days are fairly unexciting. I tinker with some of the older electronics and things in the farm, and I work to help check over and maintain the wheat field and feed the pigs and check over the orchard

Attached: Delectable-Red-Orange-Hair-Color-Short-Pixie-Haircuts.jpg (1000x1312, 131K)

>Rose sometimes helps out but she's busy with high school homework and teenager life, so Uncle Bob and Aunt Angie don't really make a big deal about it
>Whenever possible we hang out and get along pretty well, turns out we both really enjoy Anime and I stream some of it on my laptop while we laugh at it and rip on some of the sillier tropes
>She vents to me about her friends and occasionally her on-again-off-again boyfriend and other teenage shit that she can't really talk to her parents about
>I vent about my frustrations in the city and how I don't really understand how people interact normally, and sometimes show off my latest repair project
>Uncle Bob is pretty impressed with some of the work I'm doing and thinks it's pretty neat that I'm restoring and repairing some of the old junk he has in the barn and such, so he even starts paying me a bit so I have some spending money, most of which goes into food and repair supplies
>Honestly pretty content like this
>Fall rolls around, I help with the harvest, a couple pigs get sent to slaughter which I'm a little weird about because I've been taking care of them, and Rose enters the tenth grade
>One day I'm home alone chilling in the bedroom retrofitting an old radio to be a bluetooth speaker(a lot of the internals were completely destroyed by corrosion and rats but the shell still looked really great after some brass polish and a new coat of stain) when I hear the front door smash open
>Tactically shit myself, grab an X-Acto knife to defend against home intruder, and sneak out into the hallway
>Hear someone cursing to themselves and muttering, realize it's Rose, go downstairs to see what the fuck is going on
>She's sitting on the couch with her back to me, the door is now closed, her head is down, and she's just staring at the coffee table
>"Uh...hey Rose, What's up? You scared the shit out of me."
>Silence

Attached: 1579501723705.jpg (600x808, 72K)

>Put a hand on her shoulder, she shrugs it away, then turns her head, sees me, and her face contorts through a bunch of emotions
>finally she just sort of half-stands up and hugs me over the back of the couch and starts sobbing near-hysterically
>I don't really know what to do but this is my beautiful, super awesome cousin and she's hurting, so I just hug her and rub her back and let her get it out while I say comforting nothings like "hey it's okay" and "what happened"
>Once she's coherent she tells me what the fuck went on
>Her boyfriend apparently had been getting emotionally abusive over the last few months, and she had been hanging out with some friends who told her they'd seen him making out with another friend of hers. Turns out that wasn't the only time either, and a bunch of people had seen him with a bunch of different girls over the last few months, but nobody told her because they didn't want to get involved
>Lo and behold, this friend shows up. Rose confronts her about it, she admits it, there's a fight, and Rose breaks the girl's nose, the girl flips the fuck out and leaves to go to the hospital, and Rose has a mini-mental breakdown there in front of her friends
>One of them drove her home and the rest I already described
>She calls her boyfriend, breaks up with a scathing message, and we go to my room so she can relax and talk about something else, chilling on a couple of beanbag chairs I bought recently
>I am bad at hiding my anger. I hate people that do the kind of shit that her now ex did, and nobody disrespects people I care about without pissing me the fuck off
>I say this, and she hugs me, and then kisses me
>WUTWUTWUTWUTWUT

Attached: 7l0tf22dnih31.jpg (640x640, 39K)

>Rose pulls back slightly, obviously embarassed
>"That... Was supposed to be your cheek..."
>I had shifted a little in my chair and moved my head when I hugged her so this seemed plausible
>"Yeah... Uh... Don't worry about it." I said. I didn't want to read too much into it.
>We return to watching anime and relaxing, eventually the last episode is over
>I return to putting together the aforementioned speaker/radio, soldering stuff together while Rose curls up with the laptop, browsing facebook and doing a bit of homework
>out of the blue she asks "user, am I pretty?"
>"Yeah, you're pretty." I say, not looking up from my work because I'm in the middle of soldering and don't want to fuck it up
>"No, seriously. Like, if we weren't cousins and I was just some random, would you think I was pretty?"
>I turn my head to find her looking all serious at me, so I turn fully and try to give her a once over taking our familial relationship out of the equation
>That turns into a twice over, then thrice, and I'm trying to study every detail like a stranger
>I know I said she was gorgeous before but I start to really realize at this point how beautiful I find her. Her pale skin, the curve of her nose, those huge eyes of hers, even though they're still a little red from crying, her mouth, the shape of her neck, her shoulders and bare arms, her collarbone, her legs, her tiny waist, that great ass of hers, so on and so forth
>my serious appraisal causes her to blush a little, and she looks away for a minute before meeting my eyes and asking "Well??"
>"You're gorgeous, Rose." I say.
>She blushes deeper and laughs a bit, and I blink and give my head a shake and I blush a little too as she quietly says "Thank you, user" and I turn back to my work in embarassment
>We kept doing our individual thing, and she left the room without saying anything else around the time I was screwing the shell of the radio to its base and finishing up

Attached: 1578202084340.gif (448x252, 1.99M)

>nothing much of note happens for a while
>Rose gives me odd looks from time to time that I don't really know what to make of
>I'm busy taking care of the pigs(Which don't smell bad at all despite what people think, you just have to feed them decent stuff)and repairing stuff and Rose is busy with homework
>Around the end of October, there's a small party at the house, celebrating one of Uncle Bob's friend's retirement
>Big bonfire out back of the house and everything
>Rose is allowed to drink a little, just a glass of wine and a couple of beers
>she sticks by me most of the night, except for a few stretches of time talking to a friend of hers who's the niece of the guy retiring
>As the party is winding down and people start leaving, Rose and I are sitting on a log with a blanket wrapped around our shoulders, with her head on my shoulder
>She kisses me on the chin and tells me "You're a great guy. If you weren't so weird I don't think you'd be single" and then giggles like an idiot
>she cuddles closer to me and I'm not sure if I should be complimented or insulted by what she said, so I just stare into the fire and rub her back
>somehow without thinking about it the backrub turns into a shoulder massage, and she sort of coos and says "That's niiiice" and moves even closer to me, close enough that I can feel her breast against my ribs and her head is right on my chest
>Suddenly aware of the weirdness of the situation but also aware that I'm comfortable with it
>The fire is slowly dying at this point, and we're just kind of watching as the last of it burns out and we're watching the lights dance in the coals and just chilling as I finish my seventh or eighth beer
>Rose mutters something and I feel her sort of sink and fall asleep against my chest, listening to her breathing for a little while before my Aunt taps me gently on the shoulder
>"Aww, she fell asleep? Go take her up to bed and I'll douse the fire. Everyone's gone for the night" she half whispers

Attached: LikelyDelayedGuineapig-max-1mb.gif (450x250, 292K)

>After a bit of coaxing I'm able to get her to wake up enough to take her upstairs
>Would have carried her but I'd probably just end up whacking her head or feet on one of the doorways anyways, it's an old farmhouse
>Rose groggily stands up with my help, but her eyes never open all the way
>At this point I'm pretty drunk myself, so we both kind of stumble/meander our way into the back door of the house and through the hallway
>On the way up the stairs we both whack a knee on the wall at least twice and end up having to help each other past the last two steps
>We eventually make it to her room, and she sort of tumbles into bed with a drunken giggle and a "whoops"
>I go over to the bathroom to get a glass of water for her
>Come back to find her struggling to unbutton her flannel shirt
>"user, gimmieahandhere?" She slurs at me
>I put the glass of water down on the bedside table and help her out, with no ulterior motives, mind you
>No sooner has the last button come undone than she starts trying to unbutton her jeans
>Of course I help her slide them down
>And that's when my brain decides to take things in
>Her toned stomach, her tiny blue lacy bra, her matching panties and how they hug her hips and show off her legs, the way her now unbuttoned shirt is hanging off of her shoulders as her pants are mostly off, her drunken state, the silly grin on her face as she notices me looking
>NOTICES ME LOOKING
>"Uhhhh.." I try to come up with an excuse like a fucking idiot
>"Caughtcha!" She giggles
>The feeling of things have turned...different
>Tense different, sexual different
>I pull her pants the rest of the way off as her shirt falls the rest of the way off her shoulders and she pulls her hands out of the sleeves
>She reaches back and unclasps her bra
>Brain short-circuiting
>Heart pounding
>She drops the bra
>Cute, small, pointed breasts dusted with freckles, topped with hard pink nipples
>Very hard nipples
>She's turned on
>user.exe has stopped working

Attached: 24702528.jpg (800x800, 104K)

>Lean in
>She leans towards me
>Lips lock
>Tongues move
>My hand is on the back of her head
>Her hand slides up underneath my shirt, over my stomach
>Rose grabs the hem of my pants and pulls
>I scoot my knees and move closer to her
>Feel her body pressing against my clothes
>She deepens the kiss and I can feel her tongue sliding around my tongue and teeth
>I move my own tongue in to explore
>Kissing her hard and deep, and she keeps smiling and giggling
>At some point my hand has moved down to the small of her back
>I move it lower
>Grabbing her ass over her panties
>user.exe has recovered!
>Break the kiss as what I'm doing hits me
>Move back, she's breathing hard, her face and chest are flush
>Her eyes are glazed over with a mix of drunkenness and lust
>I want nothing more than to move down and take one of those nipples between my teeth
>But at the same time I don't want to
>She reaches out to grab my hand
>And that's when I hear footsteps on the stairs
>Step off the bed and back out of the room not knowing what to say or really what to think
>I'm halfway into my room by the time Aunt Angie reaches the top of the stairs
>"How is she?" Aunt Angie asks
>Horny as fuck is what my brain thinks, but what comes out of my mouth is "She's alright. I uh, got her some water for the morning."
>Aunt Angie gives me a thumbs up and heads into her and Uncle Bob's room, I head into my own room
>Strip my clothes off and beat my dick like it owes me money
>Guiltiest and most confusing fap of my life
>Woke up the next day with a massive fucking hangover headache
>Still trying to muddle over what happened the night before
>basically wrapped myself in a faux-fur blanket and stared at the wall for a good two hours
>Finally crawled out of bed to get myself some water and maybe some food
>Stumble into the bathroom, house is silent
>shove my face under the tap and drink greedily at it like a cat in a goddamn desert

Attached: hangover-remedy-header.jpg (800x400, 222K)

>wander out of bathroom leaning a hand on the doorway after downing some Advil and praying to whatever Gods are listening that I don't throw up
>Go downstairs to get food, see that the truck isn't there, meaning that Bob and Angie have left for the day, and it's around noon
>I haven't fucking slept till noon since I got here
>I'm sitting on the couch with the lights out and the TV on low with old movies playing while munching on a bagel and drinking orange juice straight from the carton
>Hear a groan from behind me
>It's Rose, eyes half closed and leaning against the archway wearing pajama pants and a zip hoodie
>"Why do people drink?" She asks me
>"Because they hate their liver." I answer "How're you feeling?"
>"Like shit." She says, slowly lowering herself onto the couch
>We sit in silence for a little while
>"Thanks for the water" She says
>"Yeah....you're welcome" I say, thinking about what happened
>"And uh....let's not tell mom and dad about the rest." She says, causing me to nearly choke on the piece of bagel in my mouth
>She grabs the carton of orange juice and takes a swig, commenting that it makes her feel better
>The ensuing silence is fucking awkward
>"Look, about last night...I shouldn't have taken advantage of you like that" I admit
>"Maybe you should have." She says, grinning impishly at me and blushing. "It was kinda hot."
>I stare at her in shock. I was expecting her to be angry at me or even threaten me
>Instead she's joking about it and flirting
>She leans her head on my shoulder and takes another swig of juice
>"I...let's play it by ear." I offer
>"Let's maybe feel it out." She offers
>Dammit why is she so much more comfortable with this whole thing than I am?
>She unzips her hoodie just a little and fans herself with it
>I look down and can see that she isn't wearing anything underneath it
>Against my will and contrary to my hangover I feel myself getting hard
>Why is girls wearing hoodies with nothing underneath one of my fetishes?

Attached: 4c128bcb062ddc7f311dec63dc0a3587.jpg (750x750, 102K)

>She snuggles closer to me with her head against my chest
>After a little while I hear her say "You know I like you, right?"
>Still completely oblivious like the retard I am I answer "Well, yeah, I like you too. You're great."
>She smacks me on the chest and laughs "You are so dense. I'm attracted to you, dummy."
>"Oh..." I answer. Yes. Oh. I am a fucking moron.
>"...And I know you're attracted to me." She continues
>"Yeah." I admit "But you're my cousin."
>"Who you think is 'gorgeous'.." comes the retort
>"My gorgeous cousin." I mutter. I feel her wrap her arms around me.
>"Y'know, you're pretty gorgeous yourself." She says quietly
>I turn my head and kiss the top of her head
>She turns her head and we lock eyes
>There's a question on her face as her eyes dart around mine
>She leans up and kisses me
>I can't help it anymore, I kiss back
>Her arms tighten around me
>She kisses harder
>My arm that has been on the back of the couch until now finds its way around her
>My hand is on the back of her neck, her skin is warm
>I push her into me
>I feel her gasp through the kiss
>She shifts over more,she's almost in my lap, with her leg over mine
>Full on makeout mode
>Now she IS in my lap
>straddling me on her knees, kissing me harder
>My semi is underneath her
>My other hand is grabbing her ass
>I bite her lower lip
>She pulls her head back and I kiss the side of her neck as her slightly unzipped hoodie reveals just a bit of collarbone near her shoulder
>she gasps and chuckles
>I get harder
>things are getting intense
>then another bout of hangover migraine hits my head and I have to stop
>"Fuuuuck" I groan, moving my hand from her ass to my forehead
>She leans down and kisses my forehead, moving off of my lap and hugging me
>"Aww, poor baby..." She says in a way that is half-sympathy, half joking
>Mood mostly ruined, I stare through half-closed eyes at the ceiling
>Rose's hand moves from my chest, down my stomach, resting on my leg, over my semi-erect penis

Attached: Champion-Vintage-Dyed-Fleece-Half-Zip-Green-Hoodie-_311719.jpg (540x640, 54K)

>Okay, mood not completely ruined
>Feel her hand gently moving over my leg and penis
>Getting harder, headache fading a little
>"Whoa..." Rose says "Can I...?" She doesn't finish the question
>"If..I mean if you want to." I answer
>She reaches into my sweatpants with one hand, pulling them away from my body with the other
>Her fingertips goose my stomach, causing me to jump
>Aaaaaaand it's free
>"Jesus, that's big!" She says. It's not huge, but when I measured while I was still living at home, it was almost 8 inches
>She slowly and carefully slides her hand over it, giving just a few slow pulls
>Feels fucking amazing
>I lower my head slowly, so as not to bring the headache roaring back, to see her staring at my penis, open mouthed and laser-focused
>She looks up at me and says "I know what will help."
>She moves her body back, lowering her head
>I feel her breath on my cock, and she starts to lick around the head while gently massaging the shaft with her hand
>I cannot describe how incredible it felt
>Very loving and gentle but oh so dirty.
>Eventually her mouth closes over the head and she experimentally takes a little bit more into her mouth
>I groan out loud
>I feel her tongue wrapped around the head as she slowly moves up and down
>She keeps going, and I just let my head fall back and enjoy it
>She's surprisingly enthusiastic, and every time I groan or moan I can feel her smile a little around my cock
>Eventually, I feel myself getting close, so I warn her
>She simply makes an "mmm" noise and keeps going
>the inevitable happens and I cum in her mouth
>feel myself shaking it feels so goddamned good
>She holds just the head in and swallows it all
>Chases it with another swig of orange juice and then kisses me on the cheek
>I'm blown the fuck away(pun intended)
>That was obviously not her first blowjob
>"Holy fucking god where did you learn that?" I asked.
>"Ex" she simply said, cuddling back up to me.
>"Well, I certainly feel better." I say
>"Good"

Attached: efeb702a75b5eabbe884829137e0fc3c_400x400.jpg (400x400, 20K)

Giving this a bump. Is anyone actually interested in more or should I not bother? This stuff was pretty much the beginning of an ongoing thing.

Attached: round-houses-pictures-modern-why-our-ancestors-built-and-it-still-makes-sense-for-20.jpg (980x531, 140K)

keep going

I'll post a couple more if you can keep the thread going. Maybe post some threadcaps and feel free to cap this story too.

Attached: youngred.jpg (448x300, 40K)

More

been thinking of fapping to my sister for weeks ... still undecided

Yes. For sure.

Uh I'm too far invested in this to not have more user.

Me and my friend that I’ve known my whole life have jerked off to my sister together hundreds of times. We’ve both also came in her food and lotion and things many times

Does it count as incest if I sniff my cousins used panties every day?

>be me
>hot cousin
>boner
the end

Bump, this is getting interesting and I am loving it

Yes and go on

Great story, more!

Staying with them for a bit and when they leave in the morning I just have a sniff. Nothing more than that really. Sometimes if we’re hanging out and I can tell she hasn’t showered that day it doesn’t disgust me which is weird. It actually kind of turns me on. Guess bo must be less offensive if it’s a 10/10 redhead. I do say to her jokingly that she needs a shower and then she like bunches up close to me and sticks her arms in the air. I find attractive women are so confident they’re ok with being gross.

Yes go on

>6969
Nice. It’s a sign you should fuck her.

>be me in 2004
>be 15
>have 16 yr old sister
>"user were moving"
>bittersweet goodbyes as I move to another state
>get to new house and look at new room
>it shares a bathroom with my sister
>slightchubfromlewdideas but I declined my heads idea
>takes about 3 days but the home is furnished and utilities are back on
>still never find out why water was off for so long
>decide to enjoy shower
>close my sides door shut
>close my sisters side shut
>rubadubdub
>hear door open
>cover and peek out
>"wuttfbish"
>"stop acting like you have anything to cover and hurry up"
>pride is hurt
>step out shower and let it dangle
>she stares... I stare... I grab a towel and cover
>"nice" she turns and walks out...
And so began my insatiable lust for showers and my sister.

Go on

Please continue! I've been refreshing the catalog ever since previous thread died hoping you'd come back!

Which one is the real thread you fags? I can already see OP here is a weeb larper.

competing thread is about to go full gay from the looks of it. weeaboo incest or homofaggotry, u pick.

>That was really it for a few months. We didn't have a lot of time alone, and when her parents or friends were present we pretty much just seemed like close cousins
>Occasional kisses and gropes when nobody was present
>I work hard to maintain the farm equipment and the livestock
>Take the CFSC and CRFSC tests for firearms licenses because Uncle Bob is pissed off about the predators in the area after some Coyotes attack one of the pigs. Uncle gladly pays for the tests.
>A few months later, Hooray I have a PAL
>Get hunting/fishing as well
>In winter schoolwork starts to slow down, but Rose's marks are falling a bit as well
>Since I did so great in science and math Uncle Bob asks me to be Rose's Tutor
>You bet your goddamn ass I will
>Help her out with physics, biology, chemistry, and math
>Actually take it fairly seriously, not a lot of grabass
>Spend half of my holidays back home with my folks
>They're talking about how much happier I seem
>Mom fusses over my nutrition
>I'm honestly just glad to get back to the farm and give Rose a big hug
>Rose's marks are back up by her first exams after Christmas holidays
>Bob and Angie are ecstatic
>Rose gives me a huge hug and thanks me for being awesome, whispers in my ear that she'll have to thank me properly sometime
>Bob takes me into town to buy a rifle
>Get a nice rifle from Chiappa
>Hang it in a beaten up old display box above my desk and feel like a badass(yeah i know)
>Near the end of February I go deer hunting with Uncle Bob, bag a deer and come back
>Uncle bob teaches me how to dress and butcher it properly, which admittedly is fucking disturbing the first few times
>Rose comes into my room while I'm cleaning the rifle(lol)
>"We're alone for a couple hours..." She says with a grin
>Put the rifle away, Rose throws herself down on my bed
>Go sit on the bed beside her, nervous as all hell
>"Yknow, my birthday is next week. How about an early birthday present?" She says.
>I lean over her and kiss her

Attached: prodotti_immagini_immagine2_299.jpg (2700x1407, 152K)

Keep it coming user

>ff about a month
>she normally walks in the bathroom as I shower now
>brushing teeth one morning she comes in and strips for a shower
>watch but dont watch through mirror
>"I dont care if you look user stop being such a faggot"
>create program to turn, look at her and say fuck off
>execute the program
>head turns
>mouth opens
>immediately just stare at her tits and close mouth
>slight jump in pants
>look back at her smug face and she gets in shower
>decent ass could benefit from less sitting and more squatting
>"I'm putting your dirty clothes in the hamper"
>"thanks"
>dumbbitch I steal the panties
>go to my room and close the door
>jerk it to the mental pic and smell her panties
>breast were atleast 34c at most a 36c
>ass was like two small marshmallows but not completely firm
>panties smelled like yogurt. That slight sour smell but not anything overpowering
>use panties to jerk off
>6,7,8,9 ropes where her pussy sat
>guilt washes over me
>hide cum covered panties under mattress and wipe hand on carpet and douse germx on hand
>go to end of driveway to wait on bus
>sister hands me poptart...
>"I dont know what you did with them but next time just ask"
>sit in silence contemplating if I have a really nice sister or a whore of a sister.
>later learned it was the latter of the two.

Keep going.....

>Finally let myself just give in
>Hands exploring
>She takes off her tshirt
>I take off her bra
>Kissing from her mouth to her ear, down her neck
>Take her nipple into my mouth and roll it between my teeth
>She makes a "hmmm" noise and runs her fingers through my hair
>Kissing her more, massaging her breasts
>My sweatshirt comes off
>She unbuttons her pants and bites her lip
>This is happening
>I help her take her pants off
>I kiss down her body more, admiring the way she gets flushed and red from her face to her chest when she's turned on
>She's so beautiful
>I kiss down her stomach, across her hips
>Inhale the scent of her, musky and sweet smelling
>start kissing and nibbling her mons over her panties
>She even tastes pretty good
>She pulls the crotch of her panties aside
>I dive in again, exploring with my tongue until I find her clitoris
>Takes a bit of doing because I really don't have much experience
>she jumps a little when my tongue finds her clit and makes a little "hmfh" sound
>Her hands on the back of my head press me into her
>My hands slide up her legs and I grab her ass with both of them
>I keep switching from licking her clit to sucking on her pussy lips and tonguing her slit
>Every time I hit her clit she makes another little "humf" sound
>Look up at her, her eyes are closed and she's half smiling while she bites her lower lip
>I keep going for a little while, and honestly I don't think I'm very good at it, but she really seems to be enjoying herself
>Eventually I hear her say "Oh, god" and she holds my head right against her while she stiffens and her legs shake in a small orgasm and makes little "nnhh" sounds
>I try to just work my tongue in small circles around her clit while she rides it out
>Rose's legs have my head kind of trapped anyways
>I just feel proud for making her cum
>I'm harder than spring fucking steel
>She pulls me up and kisses me
>"I love you" she tells me with the sweetest smile I've ever seen in my life

Attached: x-art_angelica_lovers_at_home-9-sml.jpg (1200x800, 148K)

what age is sis?

I'm fapping furiously, keep going!!!

posted this in last thread, two posts before it died

>be me, 7yo
>small family at the time, dad, mom, sis and me
>had crush on a neighbor's daughter, let's call her T (since she grew some huge tits afterwards)
>super curious about kissing, since movies and sitcoms portrayed it as the ultimate goal and something super casual, at the same time
>saturday night, chilling on the living room with T (8yo) and my sis (12yo)
>T used to sleep over and hang out in my house, so this wasn't new
>watching Home Alone on the TV
>on the same couch as sis
>get closer and whisper in her ear
"Do you know how to kiss like in movies?"
>She stops watching the movie and turns to me
"Sure, want me to teach you? But T can't see us, user"
>now I realize she was trying to tease me or expecting me to pussy out, since I was the biggest faggot ever until my balls dropped
"Really?"
>big brain time
>immediately start kissing her awkwardly under the blankets we had on the couch
>awkward kissing turns into a making out session
>she puts her tongue in my mouth and I start to feel really good
>don't know why, but this feels amazing and I don't want her to ever stop
>feeling something totally new on my dick
>after like 15 minutes, we stop and just keep on watching the movie
>never speak of that ever again, not even to each other
>eventually forget about it over time

>ff to high school
>online friend from Chile finds my sister's facebook page
>starts being a dick about how she's hot, how he wants to bang her
>I tell him to cut it out
>friend asks me if I never wanted to bang her or even tongue her
>suddenly, everything comes back to mind
>fucking hell
>deny everything while being obviously angry
oh boi
>friend starts shitting incest jokes, saying I'm jealous of him wanting to bang her and actually having a chance with her
>that was 2012, he still makes incest jokes whenever I mention her or when he sees her posts on social media

Fun fact: I've never been attracted to her in any way.

Attached: 1466186768272.gif (364x489, 526K)

I jack off to the smell of my moms dildos while she goes out on weekends grabbing handfulls of condoms when she leaves

>"Goddamn I love you" I say back
>"I want it" she says.
>"Are you sure?" I ask
>She nods, and I start taking my pants off
>She finally takes her panties off completely, and it sinks in that this is happening
>We're both naked and alone and I'm going to fuck my cousin
>I never thought I'd be that guy but fuck it, nothing has ever felt more right
>I get back on the bed and run my fingers across her slit, she's soaking wet still
>She spreads her legs and pulls her knees up
>We lock eyes, I line myself up, and spread her wetness over my cockhead
>"Are you ready?" I ask her
>"Stop teasing." She says
>I push forward, slowly sinking in
>Thanks to her orgasm and my saliva, it sinks in pretty easily, just slowly
>Feel her stretch around my cock, and watch her mouth open in an O while her breathing gets shallower
>The last inch or so slips in quickly
>We're both suddenly out of breath, so I lean over to kiss her
>It slides out a little in the process, so I slide it back in
>And so we start fucking
>Her legs wrap around my waist and whenever I pull out most of the way I feel her heels digging into my backside, driving me forward again
>Soon we build up pace, and I can hear the wet slapping of my balls against her while she moans into my ear
>I bite her lip and pull it gently as I fuck her
>In what seems like no time but was probably around 15 minutes, I feel myself getting close
>"Rose I'm gonna cum" I warn her
>She says the magic words every man likes to hear "It's okay, I'm on the pill. Cum in me."
>My strokes get shorter and harder
>Her hips rise up to meet mine
>We're absolutely slamming into each other at this point
>Her heels dig into my back, her fingers dig into my shoulders, and I know she's getting close too
>her breathing is so erratic she isn't moaning anymore, just making short huffing breaths
>My hands are around her back, holding her by the shoulders, and I slam it home willing my body to cum

Attached: 123939_07big.jpg (1024x768, 129K)

bamp, moar

>summer time
>often spend time with sister in backyard and in our abv ground pool
>mother takes trip with her cousin and aunt to hot springs for a week
>dad takes a 3 day fishing trip
>3 days alone with sister
>first day is a Friday
>hangout with her through the noon in the pool
>it gets dark "I'm hungry let's order a pizza user"
>we both go in and both go straight to the bathroom to dry off
>she drys off first I watch her do so and change
>she tosses me the towel and I immediately sniff loudly and let out a "ahhh" and wink at her
>she laughs... I'm in
>I dry off and change
>she goes to order pizza I pick out movies
>we eat the pizza and chill on the couch
>she's on one end I the other
>she looks at me "have you ever had a girl user?"
>yeah I've dated wtfdym
>"no have you ever had sex"....
>ashamed virgin
>"not even a handjob?"
>shift as to not full chub and turn red
>"omfg you're such a virgin"
>try to leave but she grabs me
>"if I help you will you pay me?"
>ask how much... $200
>her bf owes a friend weed money
>she flashes her tits "please?"
>oblige and let her jerk me off
>only last about 8 minutes but it was well worth the money
>we end up spooning that night
>I'm talkin my nuts on her butt
Never fucked her but got a few handies and a bj through those three days.

>Suddenly she throws her head back into the pillow and I hear her make a short, high, shriek-like sound
>She's cumming and cumming hard, I feel her pussy writhing around my cock
>Her hands leave my arms and grip the sheets and her feet kick against my back
>Seeing the way she writhes in agony is enough for me, and I finally slip over the edge of orgasm
>I push myself as far in as I can go, and I cum and cum and cum
>I feel my body relax and I pull back a little bit
>I come back to reality with her looking up at me with a big grin on her face
>I exhale and can't think of anything to say other than "Fuck...damn."
>"Dammit, user, why'd that have to be so good?" She groans
>Half collapse beside her and answered "I guess we just work."
>Honestly it was like we kept anticipating what would feel best for each other and just did it.
>"I love you" she says, wrapping her arms back around me, we're both slippery with sweat
>"I love you more" I tell her, kissing her and finally pulling all the way out with a small squelch
>She giggles, then sits up, holding her hand over her pussy so as not to drip cum everywhere
>We open the window to let the room air out a little, since it smells like sweat and sex, and went to have a shower

And that is how my cousin and I first fucked.
That was a few years ago, and I'm in college back in the city now. Decided to go for Agricultural Science, with the intent to start my own farm. I decided I like farming. Rose comes to visit every now and again, and we go out to the movies or just stay in. She says if I can get the money together for my own farm she'd like to live there with me.

Attached: Three Cs_1536x1536_Original.jpg (1536x1536, 307K)

>cousin whispers in my ear that’ll be $3.45
> cousin suddenly turns into giant creature from the paleozoic era
> fucking lochness,monster uncle bob ass rapes me for destroying house

larp

Attached: Wincest.jpg (1920x4526, 1.32M)

Glad nothing came out wrong, user. You're a lucky man.

>W-WTF! MOM?!

Attached: IMG_72.jpg (2221x1941, 435K)

200 bucks for a handjob?.. lol what a whore.
Also what a beta you are for obliging her whoreish ways.

Thanks for completing the story user, 't was a good read!

I was 15 and a virgin ofcourse I was a fucking beta

Anyone have any stories involving a grandmother?

Attached: 1574833006733m.jpg (815x1024, 71K)

Everyone move here, it's the more flexible thread:

No because that's sick.
Males are supposed to be attracted to healthy fertile females.. wtf is attractive about a shriveled up dried out old rag?

Feel free to think so, faggot
I'm pretty lucky, yeah. I felt a little weird about it for a while, honestly, but after the couple of months between when she made her feelings known and when the sex actually happened, I got used to the idea. When I finally just gave in it felt really good, and we really do seem to anticipate each other sexually. She's 17 now and still the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. When she comes to the city to see me everyone on Campus just thinks she's my girlfriend, we're extremely comfortable with things.
Glad you enjoyed it.

Attached: 1578381951509.gif (260x195, 1.36M)

I'm tricking my mom to send me nudes with a fake profile as we speak pic fucking related

She's going to send me 10 more when she goes to the bathroom at work

Attached: Screenshot_20200202-110354_Chrome.jpg (1080x2260, 628K)

Have you actually considered her living with you or?

Btw 10/10 holy shit that was actually pretty good

Wtf is wrong with you?

Yes. We'd really like to live together. We figure people will eventually figure out what's going on. I think that my aunt already knows and my uncle has probably guessed, with how often Rose likes to come to town and see me.
We figure we'll cross that bridge when we come to it, but even if the family flips shit or whatever we love each other and next month she turns 18 anyways so she's legally able to do whatever the fuck she wants.

Attached: v79apttj3v841.jpg (750x771, 75K)

Absolutely nothing, anyways I'm about to go jack off now and dont forget this is Cred Forums of all places. You'd be a liar if you said you never wanted to fuck your own mom

Attached: Screenshot_20200202-113122_Messenger.jpg (1080x2260, 779K)

Pro-tip though from somebody that's a bit older than you are:
Don't stake your entire future on the assumption that she'll be there with you.
You start off stating that you're really into STEM and then you end with stating you wanted to start a farm... that's a pretty big difference between life-goals.
I REALLY hope that Rose isn't the primary motivator for you wanting to start a farm, because:
- you won't be happy not pursuing your passion
- you will blame her for it
- your unhappiness/blame will affect your relationship
- if Rose were to not pursue this future together with you, that leaves you alone on a farm...

I don't give a shit how 'in love' you both are, she's fucking 17 and there's a reason people up to a certain age aren't allowed to do/decide certain things.. Especially when it comes to females and love they can be very irrational (hurr durr it's 'love') so I just want to warn you about it so you don't end up burned wasting your life on some childish dream/promise.

Regardless of whether it's Rose or somebody else, any women would, nay, SHOULD, respect and love you more for pursuing your own actual dreams.

Never thought i would say this but congrats user

Attached: 07424894-8341-4E81-87E4-62B7BF119628.gif (260x195, 1.25M)

Farmpilled and based

You are right, I forgot this is Cred Forums, so I shouldn't be surprised by this type of stuff being normally shared in here. And no, I've never wanted to fuck my own mom.

I never said I was into STEM. I said I enjoyed biology and electronics
I decided from the work I was doing on the farm that I wanted a farm, and from all the work I was doing there I realized I can do the things I enjoy, which is why I'm in college for Agricultural Biology. I enjoy maintaining farm machinery, I enjoy seeing the results of my work firsthand, and having a better knowlege of agriculture will help me understand how to better plant and rotate crops, as well as how to possibly hybridize better ones. Most importantly, I love living in the country, and over the last couple of years I learned a lot from my uncle about how to run a farm and made some great contacts for business.
Honestly even if a relationship hadn't developed between Rose and I, I'd probably end up on the same career path.

Attached: 1579584056414.jpg (470x470, 31K)

You lying bitch

I'm happy for you user, fuck anyone who thinks otherwise, do what makes you happy. Hope you have a lovely life with Rose :)

I don't care if you're lying, that's fucking beautiful. The farming bit. Knowdelge is power. I want to be a farmer now too. Question is, is it possible to make money as a farmer?

You can make decent money, yeah, but you need a bit of business savvy, and you really need to know what you're doing. So far what I've been learning about has been related to horticulture, veterinary science(specifically relating to livestock), and some of the basics of soil cycles and crop production, pest control, that sort of thing. They kind of throw a lot of stuff at you at first in these courses so that you can figure out if you want to further specialize. I find it all really interesting so I want to learn as much as I can possibly learn, and it really surprised me to find that you can actually significantly affect soil salinity without spending a lot of money, and that can change the kind of crops that you can grow in a particular area. I'm learning in my own time as well about Aquaculture and other things as well. There's some amazing stuff to learn if you have the aptitude and interest.

You at UoGuelph?

I might be, I might not be. I'm still in Ontario, but beyond that I'm not saying shit.

Owning a farm is essentially a business. It uses a huge amount of capital. But if you are going to buy that much land you could probably make a lot more developing it.

If you are good at the science behind farming, you could make a very good living as an agricultural consultant, without having to buy your own farm. Besides being an independent, there are all sorts of employment opportunities working for fertilizer and seed companies too.

>2017
>Not able to talk to son in days
>He's been dumped by his first and only girlfriend
>Driving back home form a visit to my parents.
>The drive is like 3 hours long in the rain.
>Ask the usual awkward mom questions and get no real answer
>Nothing works so fall back to my anime mom logic i learned from years of anime.
>Still nothing
>Awkward silence for an hour
>Sudden he starts talking so i ask the big question how does he feel.
>He's sad he missed his chance
>Was hoping for more than kiss
>Keep pressing questions
>He wanted to be physical with her
>Instead of the cliche it'll happen one day i tell him the exact things he needs to say and do with a girl to get her panties off
>Have full attention of son who's asking a million questions
>Questions get more graphic and detailed
>Take eyes off road to look at him
>Son at full mast
>Asked if anyone ever has touched his penis
>Answer is no so i ask he pulls it out
>Decide to go for it and give son first handjob
>It was pretty nice no one can see us in the rain too
>Reality hits me
>By reality i mean my son unloads this 15 shot shotgun spray of cum all over the car and me
>We laugh but it's a mess
>Pull over at station
>Years of hentai are buzzing in my head
>I fucked up and on that day something broke inside me
>While wiping up i'm legit eating drips of cum off the dash
>Get back in seat
>Tell son as joke that it got me wet
>Pretty much raped by son except fully willing
>Son unloads in my puss
>Drive home exchanging hand jobs and touching
>Get home spend entire sunday with son balls deep inside

>2019
>Son been pounding me almost daily for two years
>Caught by sister in law in summer by pure change
>Reports me even my brother doesn't want her too
>Spend 2 days in county jail
>Lost custody of son
>Register for community service (900 hours) and therapy
>Therapy is literally group therapy with other women bi weekly
>All we do is exchange stories with boys and girls we have been with
>Christmas 2019
>Son calls me against court order
>He's doing well got girl at school preg
>Very proud
>2020
>Won't be able to see son until 2025
>End?

I have no interest in sitting behind a desk for the rest of my life. Like I said I enjoy all of the physical work involved. I like repair work, I like taking care of livestock, and after a bit I got used to sending them to the slaughter house, and I'm enjoying learning about the medical aspects and essentially how to run a better farm. Uncle Bob's farm isn't exactly massive, with only about 30-50 pigs at any given time, most of the revenue there is from the Wheatfields and the Orchard. I plan to go bigger, but won't be settling on what to grow until the schooling is finished and I get the capital together to purchase some land.

Shit hope you get back to your son

this is essentially why I'm interested in farming it's the aspect of being self-reliant, being a jack of all trades, knowing exactly where your food is coming from, being able to take better care of the animals. The whole ethical and environmental aspect is also a huge draw. The financial aspect is what worries me. Like the other pointed out owning a farm is a money pit and only the ultra-large agro conglomerate survives while small mom and pop farms are going under all over the country albeit in the US. Lastly, it's a lot of fucking back-breaking work, waking up before dawn and sleeping well past sunset.

I very rarely had to wake up before dawn and work past sunset. There was definitely a lot of work though. From about March or April to mid-to-end-October was where most of the work was done, usually 10-12 hour days, but the machines made everything a hell of a lot easier. I was usually up shortly after dawn and I'd have a break for lunch and supper, with my work generally being done around 8 or 9 at night, including tilling, checking the fields and orchards, spraying everything down with fertilizer, feeding the pigs, equipment maintenance, digging around the edges of the property and the barns for gear and small machines to repair/restore, and other miscellaneous things. But I know that it can also increase depending on the livestock and crops.
Part of what's made me interested in Aquaculture and Permaculture is how much of it is self-maintaining after an initial investment period. After all why make the work tough on myself if I don't have to?

Attached: reeee.jpg (652x960, 78K)

keep going please

I fell asleep yesterday before finishing. Starting from the beginning:

In 2008, I was 12 years old and my sister was 10. She is a natural 9/10, has light-brown hair, pretty athletic and a slightly bitchy attitude. Honestly, up until this point in our lives, we didn't really engage in incestuous activities besides really mild experimentation like peck kisses. We usually got along ok.

Anyway, her best friend was a girl in her school year, also 10 years old. Pretty tall for a girl, long silky brown hair, cute 8/10 looks, VERY athletic and slightly developed body. She very obviously had a massive crush on me too. Every time she visited our house for a playdate with my sister, she always spent an unusually large amount of time hanging around me and talking to me, and we ended up getting pretty intimate. Back then, I was a bit of a "bad boy" who always got in trouble at school for misbehaving, knew all the swear words and enjoyed sex and violence. I'm pretty sure sister's friend was attracted to me with stuff like that in mind.

Anyway, one day sister's friend comes over for a sleepover. As usual she hangs around me a lot. Me her and sister played a round of Mario Party 5 together, watched some TV, various other stuff.

Then later in the afternoon, sister's friend and i start talking about porn and sex with my sister not around. We watch a few videos from my collection in my room and the atmosphere starts getting hot. She starts asking all kinds of questions, looking up to me as the older, more knowledgeable source of information, which I answer to the best of my 12 year old knowledge.

tbc

cont

Anyway we continue watching on my computer and talking about it for the next 10 minutes until my sister enters the room looking for friend (let's call her elly). Sister already knows Elly is into that stuff, and that I have a bunch of videos, so the sight didn't really surprise her and she joins in watching.

Over time Elly starts getting more flirty, hinting she is interested in actually trying something. I ask her if she wants to try, she hesitates a bit before asking what, sister sitting beside her on the floor. I ask her if she wants to kiss, both Elly and sister laughing in embarrassment (even though it's actually not the first time I've kissed her). Elly says "Ok.", looking excited. We're both sitting on the floor cross-legged, and after a bit of giggling and hesitation, I get on my knees and move my face toward her and give Elly a short kiss on the lips. All three of us then proceed to laugh in the moment, especially my sister looking on.

Elly and I decide to keep going at it, seeing how long we can hold a kiss on the lips for. Eventually she sticks her tongue out, which I instinctively back away from in embarrassment. Both girls are laughing, and now want to try french kissing. I compose myself and give it a try with Elly, it was very warm, hot and slippery with our tongues stroking eachother. Of course my sister is gasping in excitement watching, but between me and Elly, a sense of intimacy is beginning to build as we french kiss more.

tbc

cont

After we get tired of that, the theme of "what next" begins to pick up, and my heart is starting to beat pretty fast. I'm still not attracted to my sister at all, but feel really attracted to Elly. Then to my bewilderment, Elly asks me to try kissing my sister, saying she wants to see it. Sister is immediately like "no way, there's no way i'm kissing user", and even I'm having serious reservations about it because the thought of kissing my sister is gross. Elly keeps persisting saying she really wants to see it, and I eventually give in because I really want to keep this going, but sister still extremely hesitant. After a good few minutes of convincing, my sister eventually finds her resolve and consents to being kissed on the lips, probably because she didn't want to disappoint her friend.

I bend forward to give my sister a kiss, but she kind of turns her face away in embarrassment. Elly keeps telling her to stop being a wimp and just do it. Finally I kiss my sister on the lips, but we're both averting our gaze, while Elly gasps. It felt extremely weird but kind of nice in a way. Sister got over the weirdness pretty quickly, and we kissed a few more times. Eventually we all heard footsteps from outside my room and all backed away very quickly. My mom opened the door wondering to check up on us and tell us dinner will be ready soon. Not sure if she knew what was going on, but she didn't say anything, and we all decided to go downstairs.

So we ate dinner, watched some more TV in the living room, we're all kind of on edge over nearly being caught from before. Eventually mom goes back to her outdoor area to read Marie Claire and smoke her fags, and me, sister and Elly go back upstairs to my room.

tbc

cont

Once again, we're at a stage where we're asking each other what to do next. I decide to try and escalate things by saying we should try touching eachother's bodies. Elly was cool with it, sister decided no. So I start feeling around Elly's tall, slender body, palming her subtle chest, her thighs, her ass, trying to get her sensitive areas. She keeps giggling like she's being tickled. Eventually start rubbing her vagina over her shorts which makes her really embarrassed, but she's still cool with it. Sister still watching in awe.

Elly now lying on her back while I'm rubbing my left hand against her coot. She started off giggling, but after about 30 seconds she started getting really into it with her breathing. After a bit of that, I ask her if she wants to do the same to me, which she does. Elly starts palming my chest with her two warm hands before moving lower to my groin region. I let her start massaging my penis a bit, before asking her if she wants to see the real thing. She does, I pull my pants and underpants down at the same time, sister immediately looks away in embarrassment and laughter as Elly looks on, but averting her gaze a bit. I've started growing a bit of hair on my junk and she seems quite shocked by it. I'm already partially hard, so I ask her to try giving me a handjob, which she starts after a bit of hesitation. I'm standing up, Elly is on her knees in front of me, and her warm, sticky, sweaty right hand is now strumming my dick, and it feels like my self control is diminishing. I can see my sister peaking from further back, but she's obviously embarrassed.

tbc

cont

I quickly get hard, which prompts Elly to stop and gasp. I ask her to keep going, which she does. Eventually I feel like I'm on the brink of cumming, so I then quickly tell her to stop because I don't want to stain the carpet. She looks disappointed, but I tell her if she wants to see it, we have to go to the bathroom. So I pull my pants back up, have her follow me to the bathroom, sister also hesitantly follows in the back. I pull my pants back down, sit on the toilet seat still pretty hard. Elly kneels down and starts strumming again for about 45 seconds and then I finally cum. It didn't hit her face, but fired across her shoulder, hitting the back of her purple top and hitting the tiled floor.

Me sister and Elly freaking out a bit, especially me cause i stained her top, but seem to be having a fun time. I get her to take her top off so we can rinse it under the bathroom sink. She is now just wearing her short shorts with her small boobs exposed, but I'm not paying too much attention. Sister then lets Elly borrow a pajama top from her room next door.

After that, we start deciding what next, and it becomes a theme for the next hour or so. Elly and I kiss some more, fondle eachothers private parts, and I also non-french kiss my sister a bit more, even though she's still not overly keen to get involved, preferring to spectate. I also convince Elly to put her mouth around my sore dick and try giving me a blowjob. Not like she sucked hard or anything, and I wasn't cumming but it still felt really warm, wet and nice.

tbc

It's still the evening and neither Elly nor me take our clothes off while we're messing around because it would be very bad to get caught by my parents periodically checking on us. However we pledge to go further after 11pm tonight when both my parents are asleep. At about 9pm my mom sends both sister and Elly to bed in sister's room, but they're obviously pretending.

Later at night when my Mom's light has been off for like 30 minutes, both Elly and sister quietly enter my room again, with my lights turned off. Don't really want to turn the light on, so have to use a small torch and my computer screen for light. Elly and I have already kissed and groped a lot today, but this time we undress and get naked in my dark room (sister keeping her PJs on). All three of us are constantly whispering through it and laughing under our breath, as my heart-rate starts going into overdrive, especially as Elly took her panties off. We then both get on my bed, start kissing and hugging some more, I kiss her boobs, her small subtle nipples, her belly, her coot, and she's obviously suppressing her tickled laughter all the way through.

tbc

cont

As this continues, the atmosphere grows more intimate. Both Elly and I get under the duvet naked, still hugging, kissing and rubbing eachother, and my dick is starting to get hard again. Sister is still sitting on the bed, watching with interest and holding the torch up for us. After some time passes, I finally whisper to Elly, asking her if she wants to do it, and after some initial hesitation and quiet, embarrassed laughter, she says ok.

We start to wiggle our bodies around in position under the duvet, Elly lying on her back and I'm lying on top of her. There's still a lot of hesitation and my heart is beating at a million miles an hour, but I spread her long slender legs, touch my dick against her vagina. I can hear my sister quietly squeaking in excitement and embarrassment behind us. I whisper to Elly asking if she's ready, she says yes after 5 seconds. I give her one more kiss on the lips, make sure I'm readily positioned, and slowly push the head of my dick in. Right away she whispers "ow ow!". I retract and ask her if it hurt, which she said it did, but was ok to keep going. Once again, I make sure I'm aligned right, and slowly push myself in as we're both breathing hot and heavily. This time she manages to hold it in, as I push my dick in further and start thrusting back and forth slowly. Already I feel like I'm close to cumming with such a tight, warm slippery feeling around my dick, as I keep thrusting and she's letting out these very quiet, subtle moans.

tbc

cont

As I'm thrusting, I hear the noise of my ass moving back and forth against the duvet. I can also feel Elly's hot, sticky hands palming my back trying to hold herself steady. After several thrusts, I cum, initially in her pussy, then as I pull out, fire a bit on her abdomen. Not as much as before in the bathroom, but enough to leave a hot, sticky, smelly mess under the duvet. Elly just lying down on her back exhausted, still breathing heavily, meanwhile my mind is blank and my dick is sore. Sister still watching on in awe with the torch in her hand, whispering stuff but I'm not really listening.

Soon enough, Elly and I regain some of our composure, we're sitting on the bed casually, naked, and coming to terms with the fact that we've both just lost our virginity. We whisper a bit about how it felt, which for me was really damn good, and for her, it hurt a decent bit, but was still fun. My whole room still has a strong, sweaty smell building up, and we're both still pretty exhausted and catching our breath.

After a bit of whispered conversation between the three of us, Elly now wants to see my sister in action. As expected, she doesn't want to, even though she was clearly getting horny watching on before. Low key: I was genuinely very into that idea, but too embarrassed to say so out loud. Also my dick was sore and not sure I had the energy to go again.

tbc

cont

After some nagging and convincing from Elly, my sister opens up to at least trying basic foreplay. With the torch lying on the bedside, she starts slowly unbuttoning her blue pajama top, still sitting on the bed while Elly and I are still sitting close naked in the dimly lit room. Sister clearly embarrassed and hesitant, but continues unbuttoning until finally removing her top. At this point, I'm really not sure what to do, but I'm getting excited and feeling movement in my dick again.

With some more back and forth whispering, Elly and I get sister to lie down atop the duvet, topless but still with her pajama pants on, all of us giggling quietly in embarrassment. Elly is shining the torch on sister's body; doesn't have the same tall, slender figure as Elly, and still a very flat chest, but she has a bigger ass and meatier thighs still covered by those pajama pants. The sight of her lying down was beginning to drive my mind crazy. Both Elly and I, sitting upright on our knees, start touching sister around her upper torso area, cue to soft moans and jerks of the body. She's moving around like she's being tickled, but soon starts to get into it and breathing heavily as both Elly and I start kissing around her abdomen, kissing and licking her nipples. We also both start kissing her on the lips in the heat of the moment, and we even start french kissing as things start to feel hotter and hotter.

tbc

cont

As of this moment, my dick is throbbing and sore, but mind overpowered with lust. The sight of two cute naked girls illuminated by a small torch, one being my sister, and feeling the softness of her body, is bringing out the beast within me, and I start getting erect again. Both Elly and I are still playfully touching and kissing sister's body, until Elly starts to pull her pajama pants down. Sister initially holds them back up, not wanting to go that far, but the wheels of the moment are spinning, and it doesn't take much whispering to get sister to comply and get completely naked, exposing her hairless pussy.

With Elly shining the torch on her lower areas, I then go down on sister and start kissing and licking her vagina. She is desperately trying to keep quiet and contain her embarrassed moans, I can feel the tenseness in her legs flanking my head. I also begin to finger her hole gently, which she's even more sensitive to. Not long after I move over to let Elly have a try, this time with me holding the small torch. Once again, the sight of seeing a cute girl lick my sister's coot leaves me with my sore dick throbbing hard. I also start kissing sister's lips and chest again in the moment as the heavy breathing between the three of us begins to intensify.

After we're exhausted with foreplay and sweating from it, the time I've been anticipating arrives. Sister is somewhat surprisingly complicit as Elly moves over with the torch, and I climb over sister, ready for another attempt at sex.

tbc?

Can some kind user screenshot this shit?

save this link you lazy fuck
thebarchive.com/b/thread/819773695

please do

He wont. Oh boy Cred Forums do I have half a story for you!

Ikr. This is like the 5th thread this guy has done this in. Never finishes. Just pre type it out and make your own thread faggot

I was actually typing it, but can't be fucked anymore. Enjoy your dead thread.

Yeah yeah sure bud. I'll believe it when I see it

Please continue. Most of us want to hear. Ignore those 2

Which will be a few months from now, by which time you've hopefully hanged yourself. I'm not that eager to please impatient faggots like you in dead threads.

there's nothing to question, just try it. you'll cum a lot but probably feel guilt after. worth it though

What happened to make you such an insufferable dick? Does anybody actually enjoy your company? Have a good life I guess

>What happened to make you such an insufferable dick?
>"mommy! this guy hurt my feelings on Cred Forums!"

Maybe next time try not to be a boring cunt to people investing effort telling stories.

How old are you?

you need to leave, newshit.

little bit of a emo over-reaction but okay. dude it's fucking Cred Forums you gotta take the good with the bad, there is no escape from insufferable faggotry, just shrug it off and move on. if you have fans here that want you to continue, think about them not the haters.

>be me
>siscon
>no sister
>be sad
the end

bump for some sister nudes

I take your point, but this thread is pretty dead anyway. I'd rather post in one with more energy.

not him but this thread died because the faggot OP made a shitty thread. Threads like this should be incest + growing up experiences like the last ones that hit the bump limit. OP here is a dumb weeb.

Yeah and in the meantime the other more open ended thread went to 404 heaven. Oh well, sage goes in all fields and hopefully the next one is better.

post sister

passed out sis

Attached: IMG_4884.jpg (1125x1378, 279K)

More pics of her?

It's either Guelph or Carleton, nothing else has that program. I grew up in farm country, also Ontario, one of my best childhood friends took it at CU.

Attached: 1144641.gif (180x320, 1.41M)

I wish, gilfs are hot too