HI I am back

HI I am back

and i cant barely write

Attached: mdma.jpg (480x360, 31K)

Hi OP i hope you have a good roll (there is no such thing as a bad roll) fucking love M.

I will try my best to be as honest as possible.

I had good childhood (parents cared about me and no uncle or aunt molested me). Cant even blame my fucked up ness on my childhood.

I dont know what is wrong with me, i just think that something in my life is always missing. I dont want to feel like this. I have friends, i have a girl friend, i have parents that love me, about to finish my degree in finance (from a decent school), i lift, have decent social skills, but even with everything going for me i still feel like something is missing, and the hole never gets filled. Like sometimes it goes away, but after a while it always comes back. I dont know what to do, everything feels fake.

I cant justify feeling this specially knowing the fact that many people in this world would kill to be in my position, but i just want to feel content. Will that ever happen? Who knows, i guess we will find out. Love you faggots.
is this person stik here?

Welcome in the future

who are you?

who are you?

Nobody>>>

mind showing me your asshole? uwu

gross

why

I an a guy ib the nuddkke (middle) of my life and high ob MDMA

Because I like assholes. What type of question is that?

nake assgiks as we

Uhm, try doing something you Enjoy, po
Ick up a new hobby, spend more time in nature. You sound like a person that is missing real, material , natural life experiences. It's all fake of it happens in the city and on phone / computer. Get out in the real world.

arent those "punisher" pills very strong ? I have heard people have died of them.

yes some britisch People
Is very

You shouldnt take a whole one. Becareful not to kill yourself man, call 999 if you need help.

im assuming your british

Attached: DB6EB7AA-D611-44AC-ABE7-59E4288F8D04.jpg (466x659, 45K)

nah, u an bot british
think they yake 2 or 3 at once, and thats ,>,

>skype pill
of all the random shit to shape a pinger on

JESUS

I wanted to say some British dudes died of the punisher

you can fly, don't think about jumping off a building becasue if you do you can't unthink it.

Actualle ny deepst fears with Drugs was altimes that i will hurt me somehow......

/hnRZmmQ

nobody here anymore?

i could use some company

You write better than most white people who have chicken scratch writing. I've never seen one white person with good hand writing

tnx, but i am too high to write orderly now.

I like you

Irish fag checking in

Here's the proof hehe

I'm about to snort this pill shortly. I hate cocaine but God damn snorting pills when you're about to feel the first few effect coming off is amazing. Or even just snorting in general. Anyone else do it?

Music time

Attached: IMG_20200202_023759.jpg (2531x2739, 1.87M)

Btw it's the fucking Michelin man

Attached: IMG_20200202_024241.jpg (2881x2505, 1.94M)

hello brother

welcome to the Party.
how are you?

Thank you. Doin alright man. High as skirt browsing rekt and ylyl threads mixed in with some underworld dubnobasswothmyhhesdman in the background and dancing

And you?

nice

I am Rollin already 4 or 5 hours. got some real strong shit. waiting for the next half to kick in. You usually do MDMA this way?

Is that MDMA?

How's it feel?

Does it cause brain damage?

>Is that MDMA?
yes
>How's it feel?
like lifting your life to another level. you can feel so much love for everything. and being loved
>Does it cause brain damage?
yes! especialy if you do it in the wrong way.

Sounds good in only up around two hours

Yes I usually do it when my wife is gone to bed these days and stay up watching UFC or whatever shit is happening

Sometimes if there's a good dj in town I'll attend or what I mostly do is go to Berlin often - the clubs and ease of access to quality pills is just ridiculous over there

Kinda sad night tonight though. Saw your post and felt id chime in as a 37 year old long time pill head

Lel

It feels like everything is amazing. You could drink a can of loss and it will taste like the nicest drink in the world. It's worth a go once in your life at least

I am 32 years old. My gf doesnt know much about all the Drugs I take. Is it harder to get igh when you are married?

Interesting. Well my wife is Korean. One of her friends who is also Korean married in Dublin introduced her to pills. So I've done once or twice with her. Over there it's a very very secretive community it's basically not common at all I believe

Tbh I prefer go swag with mates than do with her . You never let your gf try some? Once in a while is alright I think. I wouldn't want her doing it too much though

>You never let your gf try some?
nah
I am afraid she might it like a little bit to much. But yeah, would be nice to roll with her now.

still here?
somebody

Brother Irishman, where are you?