To straight male anons...

To straight male anons, if you were offered $7500 for a gay man to fuck your ass for 15 minutes and then he cums in your ass, would you do it?
>Gay man has average length and girth erect cock
>STD free gay man
>Guaranteed secret

Attached: 15030162819.jpg (960x720, 118K)

No

OP is a faggot

Stop posting this retard

Add a couple zeroes then we'll talk

Gay

Hey 75k is 75k my man

If you don't do it you're gay af
I'm annoyed I can't take a dick in the ass for that much money.
Straight, but $7500 is like 6 months salary for some shitty jobs

So either
>Slave away earning $9 an hour
OR
>earn $30,000 an hour

Let that man make a deposit in your ass, so you get a deposit in your bank

Fuck

Absolutely I would

I would do it for free

>can't read
kek

I'd do it for free owo~

Yes

Hell yes. That would be the easiest 7500 bucks I'd ever make

Everyone saying no is lying but that offer is retarded and does not represent the realistic market value of an anus. The going rate is probably around $100-200 dollars give or take, and even that is probably a stretch given that homos can easily find an anus to fuck for free.

I'll do it for 75 bucks. It's tough out there.

This, so much this. Let the gay fuck your ass for 15 mins every now and then and you won't have to work another day in your life.

Yeah sure, I'm probably more bi-curious though anyway. 7k and I might enjoy it? Sign me up broski.

Yes. Who wouldn't?

I ain't gay but 7500 dollars is 7500 dollars.

this price again is so ridiculous. Why would anyone pay that much to anus someone? It doesn't make sense, stupid thread. If it involved risk of HIV or something then maybe the price would make sense but this is just dumb.
OF COURSE YOU WOULD... you could literally get assed three or four times a YEAR and never have to work

Bend over then

Depends if he buys me a drink first.

What does "kek" mean?

Attached: 1548721253762.jpg (1080x1093, 140K)

If they get me drunk first so I don't remember it, then yes. 7.5k would go a lot toward my tuition.

for $20k I'd fuck his ass

Make it an even $10k.

7500? I’d do it for free

a trans guy who looked like a hot woman with a penis?
yes, for free.

Thats gay as fuck OP, but forreal 2 different guys i knew needed to pay for college and were total party fuck bois so they didnt want to get real jobs, so they’d go on chaturbate and tease as the fags into giving them donations. They’d mainly just strip and jerk off, tho once they got a grand in donations to make out.

So if you’re in a pinch and remotely attractive or in shape, queers will pay out the nose to get u naked.