Let's say you're a teenage student at hogwarts and you've brewed up a large batch of polyjuice potion...

Let's say you're a teenage student at hogwarts and you've brewed up a large batch of polyjuice potion, meaning you can transform into anyone else for a couple of hours. What's to stop you grabbing a stray hair off Hermione's robes when she's not looking, changing into her, then spending an hour fucking yourself silly in the room or requirement with all the sex toys it magically provides.

Or, better still, what's to stop Ron changing into Hermione and then spending an hour lesbo-twin scissoring?

Remember, Hermione & Fleur had Harry's dick for a couple of hours

Attached: emma_watson-001.jpg (1024x768, 32K)

seek help

This

Ok, this Emma

Attached: Emma-Watson-2015.jpg (1920x1280, 357K)

Emma really used to be sexy. Ever since she turned 16 she's a shell of her former self. What a waste

I'd turn into a female Gryffindor and peep on all the cute tween lolis in the changing rooms daily. For my last batch, I'd corner 13 year old Hermione and convince her to show me her time turner, then reveal my true identity and hijack the time travel and use it to send us back to before stupid ass female equality existed and reveal my true identity and rape her daily until she was a good little fuckslut.Then I would use the time turner to go back in time and steal multiple Hermione lolis for myself.

i fellt like a pedo jerking it to the Hery poter movies. after each movei came out. i got more and more okay with it

/thread

ayy

I'd turn into one of the giant spiders and force my eggs inside of Hermione

this is some blatant retardation.

Attached: 1569713035870.jpg (400x375, 25K)

Turn into a QT young student, seduce the professors and Dumbledore, then blackmail them into ignoring my sexcapades as i make magical sex tapes using the magic pictures that are essentially gifs.

this is entirely feasible and happens all the time

the female dorms have an enchantment that prevents males from entering, and it wouldn't be fooled by polyjuice potion

you'd have better luck seducing Professor Binns, a literal ghost, than getting Dumbledore interested

>turn into Hermione
>hit on every female student you see
>you'll give her a reputation as a slutty dyke and probably actually get laid at some point too

>819776835
I would get a girlfriend there, then I would convince her to drink Hermione's poly juice potion. Then proceed to fuck her

The question is how many f those hairs could I get before she stops being that age and I dont want to masturbate as her anymore? Shes completely out of my age range after the first movie

kek

Oh ok this. yes thank you sir you are a gentleman and a scholar

you would be found out immediately, people randomly acting totally out of character is commonplace and you would be reported and suspended

I don't think there's any confirmation as to whether or not it would be fooled. But as far as I know this only applies to the Gryffindor staircase. Oh well, just have to perv on emo Slytherin teens and nerdy Ravenclaws with glasses instead.

Fuck off pedo

doesn't work with animals, see the 2nd book

seems fairly obvious that all female dorms would have the same enchantment, and since it was put there by the founders of the school, 0% chance of fooling it

book Ginny > movie Hermione, top tier loli

In that case im going back in time and molesting you so you will grow up hating pedophiles

...and end up posting that here....well then was it good for you too?

Depends on who I polyjuice into. Flaunt enough slitheryn bussy in his face and he’ll crack

I'd turn into Hagrid and slap my half-giant cock on everything in sight then ram people with that magic umbrella he has

he's gay, moron

Book Ginny has a potato face. Myth busted

Attached: 58678576ec11bac4d91780c66fa6ea39.jpg (418x642, 48K)

pic related

Attached: Lawzilla-567624-Ginny_Weasly.png (1000x1333, 840K)

Well, that's probably one of many reasons that polyjuice potion is a controlled substance and is against the rules for students to make.

What the fuck, you're in the Harry Potter universe and wasting time with polyjuice potion?
As if you wouldn't put the imperius curse on Hermione and have her do anything you want. Fuck you coming here as saying that weak shit.

Attached: kORxNYk.jpg (1200x1800, 312K)

that's because Rowling has shit illustrators, it's canon that even the Slytherins wanted to fuck her

Thats why i said bussy.... its like you’re not even autistic or something

the imperius curse is incredibly difficult, no first-timer would be able to achieve the desired effect. And you wouldn't get a second chance.

Oh I’m fucking everyone I can. It’d be a wild fuck fest.

more importantly, it's incredibly difficult to make properly. you're just as likely to poison yourself after three months of brewing

>Book Ginny has a potato face.
Book Hermione has buck-teeth and ugly hair. She only sorts her teeth out after a run-in with Millicent Bulstrode

Realistically, I'd just have to wait for a group of girls to go up and follow them, when the klaxon goes off, I would just figure out a way to climb the slide and act like I was just trying to not fall. In any case that I can't sneak into the dorms, I'd just have to find a way to dispel the enchantments. Depending on my current year and abilities as a wizard, this could be reasonably possible.

Regardless, the enchantment seem to not affect the girls bathrooms since Ron and Harry could enter the one Hermione was brewing the potion in. Could just spy on them there.

Alternatively, I use Shrinking Solution on myself and sneak into their stuff and maybe disguise myself as a tampon or dildo. Profit.

book hermione isn't canon

Also, it's unforgivable. Harry only uses it in the last book and only for honourable reasons

And book Art3mis is a tubby fucker

Oh yeah and making and collecting ingredients for the polyjuice potion is easy? Of course you put the time in to learn the shit, I'd be a slytherin and get in with malfoys dad and all that and learn the bad shit and maybe a year or so later start having fun at school.

thinking that any student could disable one of the founders' enchantments is laughable.

Anyway, if a single person saw you scrambling up the slide, they would know you were fake. And where is the real girl in all of this?

>the imperius curse is incredibly difficult, no first-timer would be able to achieve the desired effect.

See Harry trying to use the Cruciatus curse on Bella at the end of OotP. he's not evil or hateful enough for it to have any lasting effect

per my last post: learn to read

It absolutely does, the reason hernia got 100% better was she put in a cat hair *as well*.

How am I supposed to know you wrote that one boss? No id tags anymore.
Basically what you're saying is it's all too hard and you'd be a little pompous faggot like Percy or some irrelevant hufflepuff and do nothing.

Based on some of the comments in this thread, probably dead, chopped up, and stuffed into a filthy suitcase.

y'all just suck at reasoning this out is all.

Don't forget. For at least 2 hours, both Hermione & Fleur had Harry's dick instead of their own vaginas

Attached: 7-potters.jpg (1800x1062, 335K)

You have to be 18 to be on Cred Forums.

Better rape muggles tbh.

With enough effort and power, anything is possible. Hermione managed to brew polyjuice potion in her second year which is something many adults struggle with.

As for the girl. Iunno, incapacitated somehow. Or maybe I do just a set of twins and people just think that I'm one of the twins when I pass by. Never thinking that I'm actually an unofficial triplet.

46, bitch. I was born while Charlie Chalin was still alive and even George Lucas had no idea what Star Wars was

*chaplin

Bump for the imaginative pervs

I always wanted Ron/Harry/Hermione to have a threesome (or foursome with Cho Chang) but I guess that's a pretty common fantasy

This must had been the exact age when she stopped getting banged everyday and started getting time to ponder her nonexistent acting skills.

Attached: 1575552423068.jpg (310x403, 171K)

Considering Rowling tendency to make shit up on the go, I might even bet this would be canon at some random point in the story.

>Hermione & Fleur had Harry's dick for a couple of hours

source?

Fucking kek, talk about fpbp.

Attached: 1580419705399.jpg (568x479, 46K)

With the amount of time the three of them spent together alone in a tent, this definitely happened

btw here's peak naked fleur (clemence poesy)

Attached: download.jpg (474x355, 22K)