My penis is 4 inches, and thin. Memes aside...

My penis is 4 inches, and thin. Memes aside, is it realistic for me to have any kind of lasting loving relationship with a woman?

I always feel very conscious about it, and genuinely feel like I'll never make anyone feel good with my dick. Is this probably the case, or do I have a skewed vision of the world?

Thank you for all serious replies in advance.

Attached: 1579980918456.jpg (2320x3088, 384K)

No

Get good at eating pussy you idiot.

Attached: 1579232843317.jpg (2048x1604, 203K)

Ayy what up it’s your boy uhhh skinny penis

if that is the reason for a relationship failing, there were huge other issues going on. women aren't as focused on dick size as you may be thinking. if you think you can't satisfy her, learn to eat pussy. have a great day

you will die alone

Yeah. relationships arent all about sex dummy

Only sluts care about dick size. And only 50% of women are sluts. So I think you've got a decent chance as long as you aren't boring

It's not that I doubt I can satisfy someone, it's just that I always have this feeling in the back of my head like she'll inevitably want something bigger, and leave me / cheat on me because of that.

Attached: 1580359134188.jpg (640x1082, 380K)

While you might view the opposite sex as nothing more than a sex objects this isn't the case for most women. Sure your small penis might be a deal breaker for some but women are actually looking for other qualities besides the size of your genetalia...

Yesterday, a guy with a really small dick claimed to have sex with many women who apparently didn't give a shit.
Of course, making anyone feel good with your cock is out of the question. You'll never be able to do that so you must compensate in other ways or so they said.

If I thought they were objects, I wouldn't really care much about being loved by one, would I? I'm not calling anyone a whore or anything like that, I don't fault anyone for what they like / don't like. Personally, I don't think I could stomach dating a fat girl, for instance, but I still give a lot more importance to how someone is "inside", to the point where I think I'd actually try a gay relationship even though I don't feel attracted to the male body at all.

Attached: 744377218.jpg (575x718, 61K)

get a good job, a nice car, a nice place to live etc. women want providers more more in a lasting relationship than big dicks.

I know it's probably tiresome to hear this, but most women don't care that much. Some girls are literally scared of big dicks.
Just be a confident person who is passionate in and out of the bedroom and it really will not be a big deal.
That being said, don't have unrealistic standards, cause there will always be a few who do really care, just like some men are with small tits, but most do not.

I know it's easier to say than do, but don't let it get to you.

I'll be honest here, I'm asking because I'm seeing a girl, and last night she kissed me and now I'm terrified of moving forward because of this shit.

It's weird, though, it's not like I care that much about staying with her, I just hate disapointing people, and she seems to be having a good time.

Attached: 1574810610671.jpg (850x1292, 230K)

Bro you need to get over it. 90% of chicks literally don't give a shit. They just want to have a guy that acts like he has a swinging dick. They want confidence.
Over half of women can't cum from PIV so it's not like your dick is going to bring them to earth shattering orgasms. You'll have to use your hands, mouth and body in other ways regardless if you have a huge dick or not.
You need to be confident in yourself. I've got a small dick too but i've never had any woman say a word.
Storytime: 20 yo. I just got out of my first real long term relationship. She was my first and only during that time. Sex was great for a while for the both of us and then the relationship kind of fizzled. So I wanted to get some new pussy. I had this new job so of course you get to find new chicks to flirt and shit with. So this one girl and I really hit it off. She's a slut but it's been about 6 months and I need to fuck. We go to her place and drink and bullshit and have a good night. I got whiskey dick so bad. I couldn't get hard to save my life. So i eat this girl out and she tries to get my small dick going but it wasn't happening. 3 days later SHE calls me up and asks to hang out again. Before we get to even pop a beer she's got me at the door with my pants down sucking my dick. we fucked a few times that night. In short, it doesn't really matter. Confidence should always be bigger than your dick. That's what gets the girls.

what this dude said you can have a fulfilling sex life for you and the women might be content but they'll always wish for more so better have good money and all that comes with that and workout bro

I know what you mean, but I've never really had a relationship before. All the sex I have ever had was one "night" stands, if you will, so I really don't think I'd act like I have a swinguing dick with someone I actually loved, at least not the first time.

Honestly, ultimately, I want to be alone. I just wish I could feel like a woman actually loves me and cares about me, and have the oportunity to reciprocate for once in my life. Shit, I don't even enjoy sex that much outside of making my partner feel good, I just feed on emotional connection.

Attached: 1579864208383.jpg (5500x3667, 1.38M)

Either Jelq to at least 6 inches, become a sissy faggot, of just KYS now.

You have 3 choices.

>Jelq
kek are you still in high school?
>become a sissy faggot, of just KYS now.
Oh you are.

Attached: 1523045649718.jpg (720x405, 31K)

there are other parts to a relationship than sex and tbh cumming is cumming. unless she's, like, really fixated on sex and loves to be dominated, that's not going to be very much of a factor in a relationship.

Penile stretching works my dude. Give it a shot

Wallet size > penis size

Just get rich - you will be fine

It causes irreversible damage. Don’t.

Meme aside, it's way less worse than you think.

yeah well the whole concept of humanity is based on that fear.

Of course a woman will cheat, its a woman.
big gigantic dick or not , she will cheat.

Post dick. Could be a good looking one even tho its on the small side.
Better to have a short good looking one that a fugly big one.

You could consider finding an Asian chick. Your cawk will seem normal to her.

We want to see it

Just wear 17 condoms

I’m Asian and I’m 5 inches... Considering stretching to 6 but worried about the consequences (nerve damage, etc)

You sound like a good guy. Someone reliable. That’s what chicks really want. You good bro.

To be fair, my penis is already pretty fucked, glans are all fucked probably due to masturbation habits when I was younger. I guess it's the reason why I don't really enjoy sexual stimulation that much.

And there's no way I'm posting muh dick!

Attached: 1579832968625.jpg (2667x4000, 873K)