Be me

>be me
>diagnosed with autism
>diagnosed with ADHD
>assessed to have an IQ of 95
>weigh over 110 kilograms
>not feeling so good right now because of these awful traits

Please say something that will cheer me up, Cred Forumsros

Attached: 1556870194510.gif (500x281, 469K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/c3t_8HYPCc8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

at least you're not
gay
a nigger
a jew
a woman

*cheers*

well at least you ain't poor user

Yeah, at least I'm not poor. My parents are have always provided me with everything I need. I'm grateful for everything they've done for me I just can't express my gratitude to them because of my autism.

Attached: 57656757.jpg (657x527, 64K)

i got diagnosed with autism and adhd last year at 26 years old

I'm sorry user I know what that feels like

Attached: 79401567.jpg (746x512, 34K)

Love these "diagnosed with this and that" fuck ups. Aren't you so glad you were "diagnosed" with a bunch of shit? Shove it in everyone's face, perfect excuse to avoid responsibility for anything.

Attached: 86047401.jpg (1103x692, 127K)

At least you have adderall!

>perfect excuse to avoid responsibility for anything
I don't blame my autism and ADHD for all of my problems, user. I'am lazy and I often admit that to myself.

Attached: gyiewfibdsbcoi.jpg (1920x1080, 155K)

This. Adderall and Vyvanse turned my life around basically.

apparently, not often enough.

It's fine, just vote for Bernie, he's just the guy for you.

youtu.be/c3t_8HYPCc8

Buy some shit and plug it in

Attached: 1580612139361.gif (500x352, 1008K)

Iq isn't real and 99% of autismo's also get diagnosed with adhd because the symptoms are simmilar. You'll probably be fine unless you're like completely nonfunctional.

exactly this. gee a "doctor" that "diagnosed" based on opinion only now gets this guy hooked on therapy sessions multiple times per week. guess who's making money off this? anyone can get adhd or autism "diagnosis" these days. ANYONE

I'd give my left nut for a script.

in new zealand we dont even have IQ tests because of how bs they are.. Find your specaility eg math, writing ECT dont wallow in south pity you fuck. Plus dress nice, Idc if a guy is skinny or not, just needs to groom himself and dress presentable. Plus I like guys a lil quirky. Dw man you will be fine, keep pushing on

fucks sake, sorry I am a little tipsy ***SELF pity **** not south. oh yea and losse some weight fat ass I read that in ponds its not. Start by counting calories fuck the gym its your diet that is the issue, 80% diet %20 gym

OH YEA PART 3, get a government job, such as fire fighter. they make jack shit at first, but you get paid really fucking well, just need to be in shape. So if you are a complete fuck up and have no skills thats the job for you.

*paid well after promotions* fuck me im sleeping goodnight OP fair well

Autism (If you actually have it) isn't so bad. I mean you had to be 'diagnosed' with it which means you probably don't have some horribly weird OCD traits like Rain Man. So in fact the autism may have some benefits. Autists have a more single minded sharp focus on things they feel are important and if you find a way to make that marketable....find something marketable you can focus your autism on...you'll probably do fairly well at it.

As for the 95%.....That's really close to average if you buy into IQ tests. So close that if you took it again you might be 105%. You're inside the margin of error for perfectly normal.

TLDR You're so average it hurts....maybe even advantaged over the average.

>having an IQ lower than 125