My Saturday is awesome! Having a lots of fun

My Saturday is awesome! Having a lots of fun.

Attached: saturday special.jpg (640x480, 126K)

Wish I had a gun to kill myself with.

How do you have fun with a hi point. All you do it clear jams all day. There's only 8 freedom seeds missing from that box.

Having lots of fun doing what?

>grape soda

Attached: oshitnigger2.jpg (399x382, 37K)

Hahaha. I love how the picture is meant to showcase poor people.

I'm not usually a gun snob but really hi points are trash. How much did that cost you? 180? You could've gotten a Taurus for about 30$ more and they do a mail in rebate for like 50$ all the time.

*pew pew pew*
>Ejaculates in pants
When you were done, did mommy take you to Chuck E Cheese?

Taurus equally trash lmfao.

I wouldn't own either of those pieces of shit.
But I also wouldn't pay for a heckle my cock either.

It's better than a hotpoint for sure. Now I love my m&p sheild

Eh, I actually have a buddy who owns a hipoint, and I've never seen it not go bang. At least hipoints are memey, so I see more reason in having one than having a Taurus.

I have a shield too, great gun, but I honestly want to buy a springfield XDS. My buddy let me take his to the range and I like it a LOT. But, I still think Sig is, hands down, the best hand gun manufacturer.

I still love some of the Sig Sauer models, but my Police Department (one of the largest on the east coast) switched to Glock from Sig because we kept having to send so many back. I'm not sure Sig is what they used to be any more.

I should add that I never had any issues with mine, but I did see a few malfunction firsthand. Main issue was slide stop release springs failing.

robbing and raping

yup, thats how you kick off black history month.

>shasta cola
>poor fag confirmed

Give that gun back to whoever you stole it from

Really? That's interesting. I've never had any issues with mine, some of which are 10 years old, some of which are a year old. But, glocks are ridiculously reliable. I own a few myself. But, anecdotal evidence is just that. It's like truck makers. I swear by chevy, and a lot of people say they aren't worth a fuck. But, if you guys had problems, it makes a lot of sense to go with something different. You police are a lot more like to use y'alls weapons than I am.

Visit @ignacio3gun on IG, discount codes on page for your 2A needs.

I had that exact pistol. It never failed to fire and was as accurate as you could expect, but it still just felt bad in the hand. Cheap, and heavy as hell for a gun that's mostly plastic. Got mine for under a hundred through a friend of a friend. This photo is nothing to be proud of.

ive seen multiple hi point failures in my three years of working in a gun shop

especially when paired with that winchester steel case

>ever using steelcase with anything other than your rusted out wasr-10