How do I cut my left index finger off just below the last knuckle and maintain the ability to have it successfully...

How do I cut my left index finger off just below the last knuckle and maintain the ability to have it successfully reattached? Also how do I anesthetize the area? Will I be institutionalized for this? Please help.

Attached: jj3.jpg (400x300, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3vMfzcesI90
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you kill yourself then you don't have to worry about it.

I also think its worth mentioning that I would like to be able to continue playing piano and guitar after (hopefully) having it reattached.

No better way then to just wing it

Just use a really big and sharp knife. No numbing just do it. You will be put in the ptschward for a week.
Call 911 right after, and since I’m not a total animal I’ll warn you. Put a belt as tightly around your wrist as you can, like circulation is cut off tight.

And if you puss out cause oh no big ouchie, well that’s on you.

My buddy had his index finger severed in a construction accident. He was rushed very quickly and had a fully recovery. It’s been a couple years and he has full dexterity with his finger. The doctors said it was due to how quickly he got to the hospital. If you HAD to I’d say it has more to do with how quickly it happens and how fast you get to the hospital. Also I’m pretty sure a clean sever will be difficult to reattach, maybe clamp finger in a vice and rip it off from the base? Should be easy enough to reattach the only problem is since you’ll likely have regional anesthesia you might rip off more or less of what you’re trying to do.

And don’t forget to post vid OP

I absolutely will when I do it. Might not be for a while though.

Might I ask why? Genuinely curious to why someone would willingly sever their finger only to reattach it with the expectation of a full recovery

you seemed eager in the opening post, so I assumed this was urgent. may I ask why you need to cut off your left index finger?

my digits are better, delete yours

Imagine cutting off the fingers of the girls you knew and filling up a tub with water and bathing with the severed fingers

I can only assume I have some kind of mental illness. I've become obsessed with the idea of cutting one of them off. Its like theres a little demon in my head and hes always trying to convince me to get rid of them, it's all I think about.

lol painkiller addiction is a bitch

Attached: 1576266503905.jpg (545x630, 56K)

So you don’t crave to have your fingers cut off, it’s more a nagging mental thing?

Because I have something similar but it feels like more of a craving than something sinister telling me to do so, I want to know what the nerves and stringy pieces in my finger look like up close

I love anatomy and have always been obsessed with it since I was a child. I have countless specimens that I've preserved in various ways since I was 11 years old. I think this might stem from that maybe? If I could I'd embalm it and keep it in a jar. But I really want to have all my fingers.

Both? At first it was like an intrusive thought, and it still is, but now I actually want to do it.

Cut off someone else’s finger

If you want to keep playing the guitar I wouldn’t recommend the pinky because I’m pretty sure once it’s reattached it’ll just be retarded

I would love to but unfortunately that's not an option because I would get fucking arrested.

OP if you feel how I feel, don’t start with a finger to satisfy this urge. I started with a 2in^3 section on skin on my thigh that I removed from my thigh. I preserved it and know it’s this little keep safe I have. I have intentions of working up to larger pieces but a finger seems like a jump. Start with something like skin, see how you feel, and move onto the finger.

Stake out a funeral. Two days layer at 2am be armed with a shovel and crowbar, pull out Swiss Army knife, get that bread

Okay, I've thought this through so you don't have to lose a finger.
Mix cornstarch, water and red food coloring into a medical glove, then write your name on the glove in sharpie. Take your knife, sever one of the fingers and relieve yourself of such troubling thoughts (for now)

Just stick the figure in some crush up dry ice up to the Pont you whant it will feEl like a intense birn ing for about 1 minutes and than go num keep it in thare for 10 minutes and remove and let it un freez and got to the er and thay will do it for you. Just say it was a stupid YouTube challenge dare thing that will keep you out of the nut house thare understand your a fucking idiot right a way

>But I really want to have all my fingers.

This really made me laugh thanks OP

Also pls don’t chop your fingers off buddy it’s not a good idea. You need those. Cut off a piece of thigh meat like that other user suggested if you really need to cut off a part of yourself. Either that or the tip of one of your middle toes (but not your little toe or you will lose your sense of balance)

I've done that!! That's exactly what I did. God I am so elated to find someone like me. How are things for you? What other urges do you have and how do you handle them?

Wow actually this. I’m going to try this for sure

You guys need to swap contact info

Also one more question, do you have a thing for organs/anatomy/preservation/corpses? I have since I was a kid. It would be so relieving to find someone who feels the way I feel.

fucking weirdo

I’m also glad to find someone like me. I don’t share any urges with anyone I know in person and I don’t intend to because the social circle I am in would disagree with how I feel. How I actually feel I think is deeply personally and don’t think it’s odd to keep it from people close to me. I had a tough upbringing but I’m well adjusted. I have homicidal thoughts everyday but I write out the scenarios in detail in a journal. I’ve bought countless silicone limbs that I’ve dissected but nothing really does for me except blood play in bed.

I like to draw my urges. I also have mannequins. God I can remember getting sent to the office in elementary school for making human organs out of playdoh. You should try dissecting roadkill. Is it the idea of killing that you like or just the anatomy and dissection part? For me killing is like a hurdle I'd have to jump in order to get to the dissection. Nothing is more beautiful, exciting, or fascinating than anatomy to me. Especially when its human.

Palpate the joint and mark the skin around the joint line and cut through it with a sharp object with great force perpendicular to the digit. A physician would likely opt to not reattach it. You would never be able to do the surgery on yourself and it would likely be very messy and poorly done. Even if you could find a physician to reattach it you would have reduced ROM, strength and flexibility. Doubt you would be institutionalized. Hope this helps.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (735x657, 151K)

the cut needs to be clean. obviously thoroughly clean all tools used before hand, as soon as you have cut it off (a cleaver is probably the easiest) immediately cover it in a towel, cloth or any clothing you can and cover that with ice. Get yourself to the hospital asap and they should be able to reattach, note that the longer it's not having blood supplied to it the long it will take to recover.

Also for the love of god don't expect to be able to play instruments afterwards... That like cutting you dick off and hoping you can still fuck...

Just sharpen the mower blade before you stick your hand in it.

All you have to do is avoid a joint.
Thats it.

I cut my thumb almost off while fishing.
If you proceed with your moronic endeavour don’t expect to have full feeling ever again.

You remind me of this guy
youtu.be/3vMfzcesI90

why would a clean sever be harder to reattach?

Medfag here.
Little known fact, surgeons around the world are switching from scalpel to old butter knives. I’d explain it but you wouldn’t understand- if you could, then you’d be surgeon too.

weird. but youre a doctor so i trust you implicitly. also you can charge me wnatever you want and my insurance wont cover it. modern medicine is amazing.

Dude, I'm gonna be a buzzkill to the thread but please get some mental help before doing this. If they can't convince you not to do this stupid shit you could still go through with it after if you insist

Why index finger

I feel you brother, feels so good but so bad .....

just cut it, put it in your mouth and drive to the emergency centre and they'll do it for you correctly

Every minute you don’t tell us why you are here, I cut off a finger.

Mine or yours?

YOURS!

Attached: E464683C-4E04-43CB-B2F7-9EF674AF1918.jpg (480x360, 16K)