Any tips on eating in college I'm trying to go with cheap easy and high calorie...

any tips on eating in college I'm trying to go with cheap easy and high calorie. I know how to cook and am pretty decent at it but I'm counting on myself being lazy and I normally only cook on weekends. I'm prolly gonna be in London too which is gonna suck ass financially also potentially gonna get stabbed and raped by muslims. Also is it autistic for me to just get assloads of MREs? I was eatching MRE Steve and I looked it up if its really only like 3 bucks per meal it seems like a steal but I also head of a dude who got mega stomach problems from eating MREs daily.

Attached: 5DHqZJF.jpg (1073x1041, 101K)

shameless self bump

Ok man, I'm going to give you the best advice of your life. Start cooking chinese food, it's way cheaper than any western food you can get your hands on, and when you manage to get the ingredients it gets super easy. Stir fry, rice, rice noodles, eggs. You'll be spending a buck or less on every lunch in no time and eating healthier than your peers.
Good resources:
Souped Up Recipes (YouTube Channel)
Hidden Secrets of Oriental Wealth by Dr. Wu (Good read about making money by living like a chinaman, explains why chinese food is better and also inexpensive)

this actually works out really well if I get into the uni I'm trying for I'll be in the China town of London plus I'm half Taiwanese so this shit works out it'd be amazing thanks for the tip

Basically anything at the dollar store, cheap high calorie shit

You are welcome. I've been doing it for some weeks and enjoying it so far.

College usually have multiple dining halls joined with central areas. Buffet is included with their on campus dorms. Tell one entrance your meeting friends but not eating. Walk to another and grab a tray fat ass

Attached: 1579963170875m.jpg (847x1024, 140K)

college is a scam.

eh idk the average salary increase across the board even with the magnitudes of tuition increases beg to differ. Like it still pays for itself relatively quickly so long as you aren't retarded and yoi get a half decent degree also employers a lot of the time just want to see you were able to put in the effort to get a degree even if its not in the field you're working in

I got an electrical engineering degree I'm sure as hell not better for it.

damn bruh thats rough why's it not helping?

>eating in college
>college
>eating

No. Since you are in communist training, you aren't allowed to eat. It's part of the experience.

good question I'd like to know that myself. I've tried to find out whats wrong and I got nothing conclusive some of the advice from different sources/people straight up contradict themselves. whats more I keep running into other anons in similar circumstances.
I've begun to question the system itself.

How many tattoos or piercings do you have? Hair a normal color? Wear a suit to interviews?

patio burritos, 40 cents for 400 calories

thats fair man I really hope your situation doesn't happen to me no offense of course but I'm hoping the statistics bare themselves out to be true

Oh shut the fuck up

redirect yourself to /fit/

If you look up bodybuilding youtube channels there are a ton of videos of “bulking on a budget” that have great advice for this

Dude MREs are a lot more than 3 bucks a meal. A case of 12 runs you 150-200 dollars

>MREs being economic

If you can afford that shit you can afford rice and chicken or whatever floats your boat.

If you are going for cheapest food, a bag of deer corn is 80000 calories for $8. Grind it to cornmeal and make cornbread.

If you pay a little bit more you can get rice. I cook mine in an instant pot with chicken bullion. I can eat this every day. For breakfast I like rice, sugar, and butter.

Get meat that's about to go bad in a few days normally a lot cheeper and still good. Also farmers markets buy only what's on sale you can eat great for like 40 a week

I've done nothing grievously heterodox.

popcorn, ramen, peanut butter sandwiches.

the three basic food groups.

$110 and change in a commissary, if you know someone with military ID, like your retired parent...just sayin'

Oh, nice. I must have hit the trifecta. I'm sorry that employers don't see past your pink-hair and nose ring to find your skills underneath.

Buy a fucking suit.

bulk rice
bulk dried beans
bulk eggs
bread
peanutbutter
broccoli
milk
whole chicken
lentils
potatoes

Neither of those things actually. But I have worked at several large and successful corporations where even the management has tattoos and piercings, I don't know why you think it's 1947 or something.

I watch steve a lot and I thought about incorporating MRE's into my diet (only because I wish to beleive I'm ingesting some chemically modified government nanobots)

Why not buy a shit load of MRE's and ONLY eat them when you're lazy, or days before your paycheck so you remain balance. Where were you going to purchase them user? I may just buy a dozen.

That sucks man. Have you looked outside your local area? I had to move from Charlottesville VA to Nashville TN when my career dead-ended.

I'd advise you to learn to calculate the value of food by nutrition value.
I learned this by getting into fitness and reading labels, trying to buy cheaper protein powders but quickly learned how useful it is for these kinds of situations (surviving on low income).

So instead of memorizing which products to buy, you look up their nutrition and then divide price/nutrients. This is how I learned about many things that people overlook, like amaranth (cheap where I live, a grain that doesn't require meat and has cheese quality proteins).

Try to get veggies in every meal and a piece of fruit per day and try to focus on real food (meat cuts instead of spam etc.) with no chemicals.

Canned tuna is cheap in some countries and a good source of protein.

Also get yourself a combination rice/slow cooker (the one with a steamer basket and the advanced timer display at the front). Try getting it on sale, mine is a Midea (Chinese kind of Hamilton Beach) and cost me $35 at Walmart a year or so ago. You'll save so much both on food and on time spent cooking it.

Buy lots of herbs and Chinese sauce sachets like Sichuan or stuff like it, and try random combinations. Buy broccoli, it's usually pretty cheap and it's pretty good in the steam basket.

con't

With all the money you save on food, you will be able to afford nice ingredients like coconut oil and butter.

There are a few places where you should not skimp. Don't buy margarine (buy butter, it lasts for fucking ever if it's unopened and untouched in the fridge), avoid canola oil whenever you can, get cheese when it's on sale, you can keep that shit in the freezer. Being cheap does not have to be unhealthy.

I'm working Fortune 500 too, so I know what it's like.

That said, it's a hell of a lot easier to get your foot in the door if you look professional.

There's a high calorie protein shake called cytogainer that I use for building muscle at the gym it's like 1500 calories per 24oz. It's probably not nutritionally complete but it makes you feel full.

>That said, it's a hell of a lot easier to get your foot in the door if are black or female.

Sorry, had to do it.

are you autistic by chance?

For protein, I fish. My fishing license was $18 and I catch more than I can eat. In Tennessee I can leave lines in the water 24x7 as long as I check them every day.

You're too dumb to give advice to

Smarter anons might get something out of this thread.