How long should I put my weed in the oven for and what temperature to decarb it...

How long should I put my weed in the oven for and what temperature to decarb it. I'm 99% sure it doesn't matter but the strain is Blue Cookies.

Attached: IMG_4362.jpg (4032x3024, 927K)

have you fucking zoomer newfags never fucking heard of Google?
jesus christ, fuck off with your shitty request thread and lurk more.
strain doesnt matter.
grind your weed really fine.
put it on an al-foil covered tray and set it at the appropriate temp.
once it's toasted (decarboxylated) then simmer in some butter (double-boil it or mix with water so it doesnt burn, you can drain the water off later)

Attached: 1560055775207.jpg (1000x563, 79K)

what do u do when u decarb it?

Thank you.

A NOVA Decarboxylator is only like $220. Ovens are good but you'll get better results from a decarboxylator.

Put it in a pbj or something else.

Yeah no thanks I don't do weed enough for that to be a worthy investment.

Granola is nice, i make that before airplane travel.

"Don't do weed"
Clearly

Does it fucking matter how I say it as long as you understand it? God, way to be a asshole.

after decarbing you have to simmer the weed into something that has fat or oil content.
easiest way is to simmer it in butter, because you can put the cannabutter in literally anything (brownies, mac n cheese, a sandwich, coffee etc).
coconut oil or cooking oil is do-able but more difficult because you need to simmer the weed in the oil without straight up deep-frying it in there.

if you want to be a lazy cunt, sprinkle the decarbed weed onto crackers that have been covered with high quality peanut butter. i mean HIGH quality, the handmade shit. not the fake plastic crap like Skippy or Kraft. I mean the peanut butter that has a clear inch thick layer of oil floating on top in the jar.
wrap those crackers with foil and put in the oven another 30min at the right temperature, look it up online i'm not gunna fucking handfeed you again cunt.

thanks user

Yeah, you sound like an idiot. No need to cry, faggot.

dont put it in a pbj right after decarbing. you wont get high and it'll be a waste of weed.
all you've done is activated the weed at that point . it wont get you high until you give it something with fat or oil in it for the molecules to bind to and then heat it again.

very interesting thanks Cred Forumsro

your welcome, next time use google.
Cred Forums isn't fucking google.

Attached: 1559149930755.webm (640x640, 978K)

shits crazy,i thought i could just throw weed in hot food and get same effect.

appreciate the info

not OP

Like a complete fucking dumbass I just tried to grind it in a mortar and pestle and it all stuck to the bottom and all I did was waste weed. I couldn't get it out of there without washing it.

Rate my rig setup I got half of yesterday and finished today, its ugly and looks like a vase with a large stiffy that is irrelevant when you see how close you can see your wax bubble on the nail, I coomed

Attached: 20200201_220710.jpg (4032x2268, 1.95M)

FUCKING SHIT this is a new phone and I didnt realize I fucked it, kms sage my faggot ass

still looks pretty

Ty homie I was scared it was ugly af my one friend talked mad shit

nah dog just keep it clean and itll stay pretty

Cute af tiny nail is a adorable tiny lightsaber :3

Attached: JPEG_20200201_195119.jpg (1080x1920, 158K)

Yeah I'm gonna clean it for the first time soon, this is actually my first bong/rig ever though

cute uwu

cheers m8

why's it already look dirty as fuck?

Suprised this thread isn't dead yet, I cooked it in the oven for 6 minutes at 280 degrees F, then I cooked it in butter for about two minutes on low heat. I just put it between two pieces of bread. Also I didn't try to grind it up this time.

I'm either going to start fucking vomiting if I fucked it up in a hour or have a good time.

Just smoke it, nothing is better than just smoking weed, not edibles, concentrate or da bing. Quit being a fag and making shit complicated. Post yourself sucking your own dick or gtfo.

I am inclined to agree with this user.

I play an instrament professionally in college. I used to just smoke it but then one time my lungs hurt like a bitch afterword and the next day I noticedd my lung capacity was slightly reduced, I couldn't hold long tones for as long. I care about my lung capacity there's no way in fuck I'd continue to just smoke weed.

also I'm pretty sure no one cares but I ate it on an empty stomach so everyone will know if I fucked it up or not before this thread dies.

Its about the interaction with people currently online rather than seeing tech support threads from 2009. Call some more cunts zoomer, You projecting zoomer cunt.

upd8? u ded?

I don't know yet user, It's gonna be probably awhile.

How much did you eat, and yes it takes forever

>smokes weed
>braindamage makes you deny weed is damaging your mind
>smokes more
>gets friends and neighbours to smoke with you
>entire neighbourhood get retarded
>entire city starts joining in
>gets entire country to join
>entire country becomes a shithole in 30 years
>weed becomes more popular than alcohol
>students in highschool get outperformed by exchange students
>extnage students smoke weed
>extange students become retarded too
>moves back home to home country
>gets shun for being a violent retarded asshole

>>nobody at this party got tha ganja

>go up to a group of bot migrants
>>ey yo mah niggaz got sum ganja
>boat migrants get spooked cause they're170cm and still malnourished from migration. now this huge 185cm European dude starts craving drugs their Christian/Muslim minds repent more than pork or whiskey
>run away and hide in their state-paid apartment

>fail class since school is harder than in America and even that got hard
>hasnt smoked in weeks
>hangs with shady dudes
>family outs him
>his friends hate him when he's not sober which is rare now
>lose everything he hoped to attain by studying in a faraway land
>cant get a real gf because girls are less sluty home
>arested for beating up his 15-year-old gf after she cheated on him with a dude from her class she actually had genuine feelings for unlike him because he has a car
>gets out
>still a retard
>knows he's a retard because the change was so drastic
>kills himself

Attached: 1579928983616.gif (600x600, 1.96M)

found the newfag

what the fuck? english please.

I cooked about 1 pretty large bowl. Didn't want to waste too much incase I fucked up.

> have you fucking zoomer newfags never fucking heard of Google?

Millenials
> how are you not on Facebook? Facebook is epic and awesome XD
> Reddit unironically
> on Cred Forums to post on Reddit and to be edgy to other Redditors
> Pepe is a dead meme why are you guys even posting it?
> lost virginity at 22
>grew up with led in gasoline

Boomers
> how the fuck do i google Facebook again? i have to call my son
> minions
> profile pic is a closeup with reading glasses
>>garlic bread recipe
>> fuck this isn't google
>> how to delete on Facebook

Attached: 17796499_1761247550872075_8386113768169444024_n.jpg (720x757, 73K)

>he actually posted reddit frog

If anyone cares, it worked. I'm not as high as I'd like to be but I'm certainly enjoying it.

I'm gonna go cook something to eat and turn off my computer I'm hungry as fuck. Goodnight.

smoke more

There are like 5000 different combinations of time and temperature recommended by everyone and their grandmother

The oil on the top just means if it has a binding agent that keeps the oil and peanut butter bound.
It has no indication on the quality of the peanut butter itself

op is a faggot obviously

Attached: not a pro.png (485x527, 417K)

Attached: cringe_compilations.gif (500x346, 471K)