Hey Cred Forums how much do you guys pay usually for an eighth of shrooms?

Hey Cred Forums how much do you guys pay usually for an eighth of shrooms?
How much should i take as my first time?
I just smoke a shit ton of weed got curious about acid, shrooms and dmt.

Attached: E90568B0-A828-41FB-8844-5F2444F8A542.jpg (1100x619, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4P_S0jsZlOM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

$50 on the streets

$100 for a full ounce 28g on the deep web

Back in the day, it was ten bucks a gram but an eighth I think 25 is reasonable. I would start with a gram though, my dude. Give it a few days, and if you can do it take 2-3 but I dunno how big you are, and tolerant etc..

You know shrooms are free right

also 3.5 is the standard for a normal, mild trip with its full effects

3 if you’re scared. I did 2 and i didn’t get any visuals

I got this guy telling me about 35 for an eighth

Pay no more than $40 for an eighth. I took 2gs my first time and I was completely fucked (in a good way). Gulped them down with some orange juice. I wouldn't do it if you aren't at least 18 though, for the sake of proper brain formation.

Probably worth it, like I said I paid ten bucks a gram back in the day but that was like 1999. If you trust the guy, go for it. Doesn't sound terrible, but I took shrooms now I'd melt. Hope you have a good trip, do a little reading beforehand. Just be in a good, comfortable place.

About 190 toned up so you think i’d need more? I watched some videos on YouTube preparing for it

I got balls i dont mind taking a little more im just trynna trip out man

Free as they are easy as fuck to grow. But 50 and under for an 8th is fair.

Grind up an 8th and put it in a cup, pour lemon juice in the cup just enough to cover the shrooms. Let it sit for 20 then down it. This is called the lemon tek, it hits you harder and has a faster come up but the trip doesn’t last as long.

Im 21. Some tips you recommend?

$30, I chop them up as fine as I can and brew it into tea, little brown sugar and honey goes a long way. Eat the dust and bits from the brew, otherwise you wont get the full effect. I usually dose an eighth at a time which usually lasts 4-6 hours.

I’ll be reporting on Tuesday night how’d it go. Its a guy out of recommendation. At this point im just on a fuck it because i live in a small town and nobody really had any

I wanna learn to be honest. But i dont know too do the spores shit part i could probably do the rest.

So probably do half of it? Since its my first time or just fuck it and do the whole eighth

2 grams should be good for your first trip. Hang with some friends though, is my suggestion. Shrooms are a good time, I'm past it I think though.. probably been 15 years for me. Wasn't too crazy, but hours of feel goods. They taste like feet, I used to grind them up and put them in 00 capsules. You can also stir it in chili. PsychedSubstance has some good vids to watch.
I'll try to watch for it. I hope you have a good trip.

youtube.com/watch?v=4P_S0jsZlOM
For example.

Thanks man! Yeah ima gonna go the beach with some friends its a sunny day so yeah also someone birthday so a perfect time.

I generally don't buy drugs because I'm not a piece of shit whose job doesn't drug test.

Weight doesn't mater. Its a psych drug. $35 is good, if you said $25 people would shit themselves. Don't be a jew, this shit is illegal.

Yeah i been watching most of his stuff preparing myself. But i might re watch them so i could get less scared? Well im not really im open minded about it

Fuck that guys annoying

Its perfect for me since im working for myself.

$20. For $100-200 you could grow as much as you want though. First timers should start with smaller doses and work upwards. Depends on the trip you are looking for.

I was considering being jew

Attached: EA38D12F-19A0-4615-A8AF-41AEFF9A30C3.jpg (570x461, 65K)

Lol what? Do you think all "good" jobs drug test? What an idiot.

Theres not much to prepare for, it's gonna hit you like something you never had before, no matter what you do. The knowledge is academic, but nothing can prepare you for feeling like your body is a flag being blown in the wind. Just repeat the mantra. "I'm not gonna die, it's just a drug." That is your lifeline if you get scared. It'll keep you grounded in reality. Its just special effects., some laughter, and waves of fuzzy comfort.

Is there a link or forum too start growing?

I'm sure you could pull it off.

Take a full 8th that’s what I did my first time. Best experience ever

Just go down the YT rabbit hole. You'll find a thousand vids. Theres a few tricks but from what I've seen, it's fairly simple. Just follow the instructions. One thing you have to watch for is mold, if you get it wrong they can get moldy, and therefore they're ruined.

Damn i wish i could find some - in OR youd.think itd be easy

I usually pay 30 bucks

Plus synthetic pee is like the easiest thing to get and use

So depending on how much you take could decide a trip? Because i been like depressed and shit not gonna get into it but like yeah

>Hey Cred Forums how much do you guys pay usually for an eighth of shrooms?
havent been able to find a plug. the only time I got some a friend gave me a small baggie for free.
>How much should i take as my first time?
3 seconds on google would tell you 1.5g or maybe 2g your first time.
>I just smoke a shit ton of weed got curious about acid, shrooms and dmt.
acid, shrooms and dmt are nothing like weed. if you jump in blindly expecting "weed but stronger" you're gunna have a bad time.
research research research.
i'm fukn serious cunt, read about psychedelics online.
especially if you take acid, shit's 10~12 hours of tripping balls and being unable to sleep. gets to a point where you forget you're even tripping on acid it's so long.
go to Erowid and read people's stories, trip reports and advice.
go to the Psychonaut Wiki and learn about "setting". THIS IS MOST IMPORTANT.
go to the #tripsit IRC and 420ch, chat to anons there, learn more about what you're getting into.

tl;dr dont be another retard that makes a "yo I took 5 tabs of LSD and went to a death metal concert with a bunch of randoms right after breaking up with my gf, why did I end up in hospital?" greentext on Cred Forums.

Attached: 1565106077514.png (675x663, 241K)

I was jew back then. Trying to be a cheap fuck saving all my money.

the only jobs that drug test are
>military
>teaching
>the mines
>jobs involving heavy machinery
>govt jobs

Look up “pf tek” that’s what I do. It’s easy and affordable. There’s a lot to it but it can be simplified. Most of the “how to” write ups are made by experienced growers and for good reasons are a little particular. But...like brewing beer or making anything else that relies on organisms functioning properly, making sure everything is sterile is most important. I make mushrooms for cooking but the idea is the same with psychedelics. It’s cheap and easy. Fruiting Chambers are large plastic totes with holes punched in them and a computer fan connected to a timed switch to push out Co2. Combine that with a cold humidifier and get some spores and a “tek” will teach you all you need. “Tek” is a term for how to. Good luck

>buy spores legally online
>buy a shiitake growing kit from the hardware store or from amazon
>combine the two together
>throw in a dark cupboard somewhere and forget
>congrats, unlimited shrooms.

> also any low wage job like mcdonalds or walmart - they do that to exacerbate poverty

all depends where you are.
if you've never heard of getting shrooms in your area until now it might be a few years before you get the chance again.

sounds like you live in a undeveloped shithole, my dude. i'd move countries.
in normal countries it's only govt or heavy machinery jobs that test, and only because it's a workplace health safety issue.

The usa? Yeah youre right i do live in an undeveloped shithole

>be me
>takes 80mg of edibles first time
>thinks that im actually dying
>starts being paranoid
Since i been doing more but yeah im being open minded, but truly i wanna do dmt

you could probably get an eighth for 45$ if you got a good source

Imagine working at mcdonalds or walmart? Fucking kek

80mg is nothing, that's a normal dose before going to the bar to talk to randoms.
200-250mg edibles is couchlock vidya material.
>i wanna try DMT
i cant post the "how to make your own" webm here on Cred Forums because Cred Forums has the smallest, cucked max filesize limit on Cred Forums. but there's a webm that gets posted sometimes on gif and wsg that shows you how to extract your own DMT from Rootbark Powder (ie: bark off of acacia trees) with $40 of chemicals from the hardware store.

Attached: 1549383518154.png (2084x1097, 1.93M)

35$ referred but hard too find someone that actually has any. Perks living in a small town.

An eighth for shrooms is that much? What shit hole do you live in? An eighth here is $15 to $20 tops

October i did about 300? I was literally just gone stood there like a statue couldnt talk for shit. Words just like fell out of my mouth

haha that's pretty funny.
for reals though, THAT high is about 1/4th as high as you'll feel on a normal dose of shrooms or acid.
except where weed makes you happy, psychedelics are mood amplifiers.
if you're having fun, you'll have 100x more fun.
if you're happy, you'll be 100x more happy.
if you're paranoid or anxious you'll be 100x more on shrooms.
if you're sad about a recent break-up, argument with a friend, loneliness or death, you'll have a REALLY bad time.

you NEED to learn about "setting".
once you know about it inside out, then you drop your shrooms/dmt/acid when your life is going awesomely and there's nothing possibly negative that could come up in your thoughts during the trip, which in the case of shrooms/acid could be 6~12 hours or more. You cant sleep either, so there's no easy out like with weed where you can take a nap or whatever if you feel too high.

Yeah im aware its nothing like it!
Setting with my life recently is pretty good. Im doing it on Tuesday since its my birthday i know im going too be super happy. Only thing i just have too worry just avoiding my mom but thats easy.

do not do pf tek, you do a bulk grow or go home. time is the most expensive part about growing shrooms, other than the pressure cooker ofcourse, so you doing a pussy ass pf tek could've been doing a monotub bulk grow, which will get you 10x more(about 6 oz done correclty, begginers have more luck for some reason)

go to shroomery. wild bird seed teks. then coir teks. its easy. elementary. invest in a pressure cooker and *proper lids*, if you do your lids properly and not using fucking polyfill and the likes, you will NEVER get a contamination.

Might as well start selling shrooms too close friends only then. I dont mind growing in bulk

2/2 i’ve also been looking up how to do it but the spores part like how the fuck do they do it probably im being a fucktard. I know contamination is the only thing i should worry.

I usually paid $20-$30 back in the day. Dosing mushrooms by dried weight is a total crap shoot. The potency can vary wildly. I've eaten 14 grams and still been somewhat in control, had 3.5 another time and completely broke through, full ego death, visuals overcame everything, couldn't speak or walk. Ask your dealer if they or someone they know has taken any from the current batch.

sounds good, just try to arrange things so you dont have any interruptions .
you dont want your mum to randomly show up at your place.
you dont want to trip at your parent's place.
if possible, load up some gear and go camping for the night. /out/ and psychedelics go together perfectly.

this. whenever you get a new batch of anything (shrooms, acid etc) always test it with a super low dose. with acid, just try half a tab one day so you can gauge it. with shrooms, take a small dose like 0.5g or less.

if you get em you should grind em and soak it in lemon juice. intense high but shorter

wtf do you mean how do they do you, you squirt the spores into the jar and leave it to colonize, shake it up completely like 5 day afters and maybe another 3 days and its 100%

Just swallow as much as you can the first time. Trust me, it's great.

$35
3 grams
would do all three again

What sites do you recommend buying spores from? U.S. delivery

35, 1/16 is cool but an eighth is so much better