When have you seen someone naked without them knowing and how did it happen? Was it accidental or planned...

When have you seen someone naked without them knowing and how did it happen? Was it accidental or planned? Also post if it's a story about sluts naked in public! I'll start with 2:

Accidentally saw a female friend of mine naked when crashed on the couch of the sharehouse she lives in. Smoked up with her housemate the night before and slept on the couch, woke up to her naked in the door way and I'm pretty sure she just had sex with her bf. She's half asian and has an amazing body + tight pussy, no hair and she barely was shy about the whole thing, she seemed to enjoy that I saw her naked and stayed for me to get a good look. Looking back I think she was still horny from the sex she just had and it was a turn on to show off for me.

Second one is I can see through a bit of the window in my neighbours bathroom. If I hear the shower going at night, I'll go see if it's a girl showing and see if I can see anything. I've been able to see a few girls showing that way. I can get close and the view is great!

What are your stories!!!?

Attached: blahhh.jpg (600x848, 68K)

When I was about 6 I walked in on my mom and dad having sex, I didn't see much of my mom because they are both rather large people and she was under my dad, but I will never forget my dads fat hairy ass bobbing up and down.

I've spied on my mom several times over several years in the bathroom, have seen her naked many times and it's awesoem!

>I set up cameras in my roommates bathroom....
>Planned

No one naked in public. I live in Utah. Women are on tight lockdown here.

I usually try to go to hot springs and see if i can catch tourist women who don't know it's illegal to go nude (no one's ever been sited). I usually go nude underwater and try to rub my cock at them without them knowing.

Girl I worked with asked me to help fix her laptop and I found her folder of naughty pics with her boyfriend. Fapped for days!

Hot. What footage did you get? Care to share any?

I'm fucking paranoid about getting caught.

I dont' know how anons on here are so non-chalant about posting their carefully set up creeps without worrying that someone will recognize her and send it back to her, and then she recognizes the background and trace it back to them.

Her fiance might see her, and we have a very unique bathroom here. So he could come track me down...

idk... i think about changing the background... or maybe releasing it when the statue of limitations passes? idk

mom, I was a kid and crawled into bed with her when my dad wasnt home, one glorious tit in view out of her nightie.

what is this picture from? any more?

pulled off a girls underwear who was passed out on my couch and proceeded to masturbate and blow a load on her ass, then pulled her underwear back and went to bed.... still fap thinking about that

sadly no idea

Probably the hottest girl in high school sat diagonally behind me in math class, she often wore skirts and sat with her legs open. I didn’t think she knew I always looked up her skirt but then one time I looked back and her underwear was like misplaced and her whole pussy was on display. I feel like she had to know that.

I saw something of a gallery once, but don't believe there where any actual nudes, just covered. There were rumors of more photos that I never saw.

I was always on the lookout for those, never found em hah! Lucky you!

whatchu doin' stepdaughter

Attached: 1580616731167.jpg (483x609, 44K)

>be at top golf
>windy, but sunny and beautiful, warm day
>sitting in the roof top bar area with my friend
>waiting for our bay to open while our girls are in the bathroom
>enjoying the “scenery”, sipping drinks
>watching a cute, early 20s brunette with a very loose, sleeveless tank top sort of thing
>olive skin, fit, probably 5’5”
>God shines down on me that day
>gust of wind occurs and blows her top over and exposes one of her a, maybe b cups
>get a good look, i am about 15 feet away
>maybe three seconds until she embarrassingly is able to fix the malfunction
>smile on my face thinking about seeing a tit in person that wasn’t my girlfriend’s for the first time in like 5 years

Wish it would happen more often, cause i really appreciate young and perky tits

living with gf and family
gf's sister has bedroom on ground floor
not really a bedroom, was a dining room and it has sliding doors out to the garden
in the garden smoking a joint
turn around
gf's siistser's big fat ass looking right at me
not nice, she obese af, 300lbs
see it
walk away before she turns around and sees me
never ever tell anyone until now

went to a cottage with 3 other guys and their SO's
we went fishing for a few hours, came back, went to shower
since i booked the cottage i claimed the master bedroom with its own bathroom
go into the bedroom and strip down
walk into the bathroom and theres my friends girl naked combing her hair
i said sorry and turned around, put clothes on and walked down. she had an amazing body and i wish i paused a little longer

One of my hobbies is taking acid and chilling out at the beach at night. I see people skinny dipping and having sex all the time.

>on vacation with gf and her family at a beach house
>share a room with her and her two older sisters
>both are hotter than gf
>end of the night and everyone's fighting for the shower
>hide secret secondary phone in my suitcase, camera sticking out of a pocket recording the room
>get footage of both sisters getting dressed in the bedroom after their showers

Also came in their shampoo bottles during my shower. Very satisfying feeling seeing their wet hair each day

ever get hot pics from the camera?

Where's the pics/vids?

I drywalled it into the area by the shower, but i hate the above angle, you can only see her tits, and i want to see her pussy and ass.

i did get lucky and got to see her anus as she bent over a few times... i blew my load to that many times...but in reality it's like 4 dark pixels at the edge of her bent over ass from above and nothing to really see. she moved out years ago, but i'm glad i have what i got. just wish i would have had more time to drywall in more cameras.

i tried one in her room too, but when she and her fiance moved in, they fucking put a dresser right in front of the drywalled camera hole, so i got nothing.

my gf said she heard them fucking ONCE while i was out of town when he made the bed and wall shake... that's pretty sad... but maybe they're quiet fuckers... can't know.

Saw tits of my friends mom, we were like 8 or 10 something that. But i remember the moment. We walked in into her room and shes was changing bra i think. She gasped and we turned back out.

Thats all i can remember.

Still jerk off while thinking of her sometimes

Attached: 1519516636038.png (1056x1255, 815K)