Pics encouraged, inb4

Pics encouraged, inb4
>muh dick
>muh chair has wheels & can go anywhere

Attached: deadliestweapon.jpg (1036x579, 76K)

Box cutter, or screwdriver I guess.

Sharpened flat head screwdriver.

boxcutter, or for liberals, all i need is my POST button.

scissor i guess

.45 winchester rifle

6" chef's knife. Could also grab the leatherman without getting up, but that takes unfolding the knife.

Stainless steel Karambit

For reference btw

Attached: Doug-Marcaida-Aluminum-Training-Karambit-Knife-2.jpg (700x700, 38K)

Smith & Wesson Model 686 .357 Magnum Revolver

Colt Government Model .45 Semi-Automatic Pistol

To my left, in the top drawer of my desk. Loaded. Take your pick.

CZ P-10 C

These two niggas are currently the kings of this thread and everyone has to give them their lunch money.

cowboy

Glock 19.

three section staff, but to be fair I'd probably have to stand up to avoid it smacking me in the head when i pull it off the wall, so I'll go with a pair of scissors.

Knife

Well, seeing how I am in a bathroom stall with only a roll of toilet paper and my phone... Muh dick?

rpg launcher

My dick

A gallon of wood glue

So it's like a catapult that shoots 3rd edition dnd books?

HERO 5th for maximum damage

A fork and a can of Relentless energy drink. Come at me bro.

metal Louisville Slugger

Scalpel

Ruger LC9. Keep it at my desk.

you are either paranoid, live in Mogadishu, or are stupid. Take your pick.

It's either the kali stick that I'm not trained to use or the adjustable wrench.

Knife

Attached: 20200201_234937.jpg (884x2800, 1.66M)

First I'd have my doberman get off me and attack. He is actually trained to attack, even though his floppy ears aren't intimidating. Hes not mean though, only does it on command and feels a threat. The person being standoffish, and once I start yelling at them to back off up fuck off or whatever he will start growing and showing his teeth

Attached: 20200201_224740.jpg (2592x1944, 685K)

Impossible it's a hobby...

My 2nd would be to lean forward and grab my gun off the coffee table. Its usually always on me even inside but I fucked my wife on the couch and removed it from inside my shorts when taking them off and just set it there.
Last resort is my pocket knife in my right pocket.

Attached: 20200201_224734.jpg (2592x1944, 539K)

On the couch with me.

Attached: Screenshot_20200201-225320_Gallery.jpg (1080x2220, 571K)

Nice pistol. I want to build an sbr soon.

I'm sitting next to a machete, a bunch of kitchen knives, and a Mexican MS-13 member. All set.

You obviously have children. Get out of the habit of leaving guns around.

i/ve got this cabela's multi-tool and it probably has a knife so ima use that

Thanks, yeah do it before they ban everything.

No shit. I'm not worried about it. Now because he can't even hold his head up. I have new locks to use now, safe installed in my closet recently too. As he gets older pads will go on that coffee table and finished adding outlet covers, doorknob covers, and the things where he can't open my cabinets. And strap dressers to the walls.

Sorry, I don't really care what you think. You don't matter.

No doubt. I also own four modern shotguns. On the other hand, antiques: shotguns, rifles, revolvers, flintlocks, derringers, etc. Wanted to get my hands on a tommy gun when I was ME, but I live in MD, and MD blows.

A shoe

Attached: th.jpg (474x266, 7K)

OLFA razor knife, would be OK

My keys have a small knife

stable remover

Mossberg or an AKM, both loaded and leaning against my desk. I'm a paranoid fuck

ive got a stale baguette ive been munching on

3lb mini sledge hammer, fish knife, couple of pocket knives, slightly jagged can of pineapple (empty)

not entirely sure why that hammer is in my desk drawer, since my toolbox is on the other side of the room.

FN 509 Tactical

You don't understand. You are lazy with your weapon now, you will be lazy with it forever unless you change your habits.
"I know dude I will totally do it later" is the rationale that kills children and makes parents do stupid shit.
tl;dr you are not complying

An envelope opener shaped like a dagger.

benchmade infidel, or olfa craft knife l

My chair has wheels, I’ll just wheel myself to a gun store.

Britbongs BTFO

Attached: 20200202_010748.jpg (2948x1743, 1.84M)

My laptop.

sword, bowie knife, pocket saw, box cutter, hatchet, 3 pocket knives, crowbar, tire iron, jack handle, tire tool, sledgehammer, 2 axes and a maglite if I lean far enough

A 9mm takedown, just got home from the range and slung the bag over the back of my chair.

Attached: AA4338DB-DE9D-4A5A-AF10-E7366BC5393E.jpg (1242x1253, 498K)

MIND BULLETS

Glass bottle

A shaving blade

axe spray and lighter. that shit would burn your fucking face off