I unironically don’t understand gay people. There is legitimately pussy everywhere but you decide to suck dick...

I unironically don’t understand gay people. There is legitimately pussy everywhere but you decide to suck dick. How does that make sense?

Attached: 4017C4FD-C9CC-45C2-A41D-18D09C901C12.jpg (650x408, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nxn2LlBJDl0
herbarium.0-700.pl/biblioteka/Food of the Goods.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you tell us, you're obviously getting your fartbox tonguepunched right before your fudge in packed while blowing two bell ends at once

Like I said why would I want to fuck a guy when there are women. The shit doesn’t add up

current era? oppositional defiance disorder schizophrenia as an (un)ironic contrarian position due to overpopulation of americas existence post dec 23 1913 with fragile x syndrome thomas woodrow wilson signing a federal reserve act.

Attached: butterfly.gif (100x100, 12K)

so, did you get your fart box tongue punched or not? stop avoiding the question

No I’m not into that type of thing

you should really get your ass eaten, op. seriously.

I unironically don’t understand straight women. There is legitimately pussy everywhere but you decide to suck dick. How does that make sense?

Not OP but would very recommend.

Also try prostate orgasm unless you're a normie neet

genetics, evolution

youtube.com/watch?v=Nxn2LlBJDl0

herbarium.0-700.pl/biblioteka/Food of the Goods.pdf

a female can strip you both naked, sit on your dick and ride you to orgasm and then have you convicted of rape from lack of written consent 40 years later
#metoo
#traps4life

If you ask me homosexuals NEEDED to evolve. There's so fucking many humans.

Instead of over 7 billion dumb fucks, we should have like 1 billion actually useful citizens.
Bring on LGBT I say. It's a win for society.

yeah maybe if ur a dumb ass, again - its evolution, its not all positive. start by those who cant discern the point

dont worry buddy ur part of the unweighted majority these schizophrenics control fucking satelites and civilian war crimes against first world allied nations unchecked

who cares im gonna go live on a hemp and brahman farm and shoot guns, box, lift, smoke weed, fuck and fight, and read books. and if the world does get fucking murdered (negative eugenics not positive like ur infering) then ill even write some. else, ur not ready.

preach bro

mises.org library
murray rothbard
ludwig von mises
menger
hayek

I didn't ask hahaha

The above comment was way too harsh. Kinda kek but harsh.

You do you. But if you ARE living in the country with your own food and not seeing anyone, no reason to give a fuck about gay people.
Not saying you have to rally either, but if you don't give a fuck then you know, don't give a fuck.

You're disgusting.

Women’s bodies were made for dick. It’s in their genetic code to want it. Women wanting men makes sense. Men wanting men doesn’t.

This. Something must go wrong in the brain for a man to want another man, kinda like when people develop mental disorders.

>samefagging this hard

Eat ass already you boomer

Samefag

imagine if male infants were to nurse they breastfed with their mothers, and if female infants were to nurse they sucked their dads dick

criminals dont require concent

SAMEFAG, BTFO

Nope

Attached: 38FCC526-9A8A-4FBD-A973-42721E3D80FB.jpg (750x693, 341K)

same alfalfa

Attached: 81LA3UFjeHL._AC_SX679_.jpg (679x679, 73K)

What the fuck did you just say to me?

>Pic related

Attached: e2e.jpg (680x671, 79K)

Get fucked, you've been proven wrong

Attached: 1580468427394.png (600x600, 445K)

dont trust the mentally ill and the institution diagnosing u is mentally ill work it out for urself ur death; its on u. i am just the intermediary of destiny.

>le ms paint xdd

DO IT! TELL HIM HOW MANY TIMES YOU CAN KILL HIM!

kid if u come near me ill shoot you in the head and grind ur corpse up there will never be any evidence

ill shoot you and make your brain a brain slushy

fucking kek'd

lol wut

The anus is a pleasure spot so it makes sense that a man might give in to homosexuality. Homosexuality is a choice.

I know right? We'd take homophobes more seriously if they weren't so fucking weird.

this is like saying pain is bad so dont be born

Your previous comment got deleted by mods, congrats on posting something so retarded even Cred Forums thought free speech had its limits.

pfffffft

genetic blacklist
free speech doesnt have limits
ur double speaking
dystopia=crime

Being born isn't a choice.

Okay real talk for a moment, I can barely understand what you're saying. Is that on purpose as like a gag, or is this an unironic thread?

o my fucking god so im not the only one??

That makes no sense because my dick in a pussy gives me all the pleasure I need.

He said "a" pleasure spot, not "the" pleasure spot.

Feel free to be straight, it feels fine enough.

>there's pussy everywhere

Uh, no? Women have turned into mentally unattractive gender supremacist assholes, they don't even deserve the female declination of curse words anymore. They're dickheads and assholes, not bitches and cunts. The thing is that's not something to be proud of, one can be tolerated, the other is generally dealt with via fists, guns or a lawyer. Today's women are unlikable preening bigots who's only continued female tradition is wasting money hand over fist on stupid fucking bullshit and car repairs they're, like a soft man, too pussy to figure out only costs the $30 of synthetic oil for the stupid car you bought that should probably use synthetic oil.

Male vs female domestic abuse will rise to 70% or more female offenders and the Duluth model will be thrown in the trash so hard it will cost billions to pay off the lawsuits of men beaten by psycho coke-snorting asshole truck-driving earth-destroying goop-buying bigot man-women.

I fuck traps because women are not actually attractive. Well, that's a lie, a far thicker woman than any asshole-female reading this, is very attractive. 80's-90's coke powered thin shit is out, thick bitches are in. Unless you have double-F cups and 42" inch thighs you're basically just inferior to a trap who would suck my dick without even being fed dinner. Nobody, and I mean nobody, has to bother with women anymore unless they're in the top 10% of thick fucking hyper-estrogen shit that you can't get anywhere else.

Feminists are hateful supremacist trash who won't breed anyhow, that ideology will be dead with their physical bodies. It's not like anyone will bother with their badly written, whiny books about the abuse from a generation of men who either dead or dying of cancer from having worked with everything they would never touch. It's not like you'll ever, ever see a woman climb a power line to fix a power outage. 100% male profession still. Because women are cowards, physically, morally, intellectually.

Attached: 9acd3c7ab3b994fe40ba5a893124ef3c.jpg (1485x1050, 241K)

actually personhood is it mostly comes down to you doing the best you can(not fake best) to be healthy hollistically mentally physically intellectually spiritually time allocation etc - choice, decisions. free will. its beyond genetics. some people are just retarded. u want to be apologetic about being better then someone? murder the bottom 50%. 100% all nsa cya

talking about you not to you mind ur own business down syndrome fuck

You're so fucking mad!! XD

Can anybody understand what this Indian dude is saying?

im the fucking man nigger u a nigger

Samefag

murder all english speaking white people

DCLXVI

I just assumed it was mostly just a fetish you can be conditioned to be aroused to all kinds of stimuli. I bet a lot of it is basic self degradation.

You're a man nigger? We generally say 'male' but you do you.

Both a vagina, and anus have the potential to pleasure a penis. Men stick their dicks in both men and womens anus. They are both pretty much the same thing after all.

There is like a self degradation kink some people mix with their sexuality, not super into it myself but people will try any combination of ideas to get off.

I dont understand gay people either, but my argument is that why would you need pussy? Hand is just as good and 2D is superior so like, why?

nah I'm good, I think white people can stay thx

This is the funniest exchange on the whole Cred Forums and I'm refreshing the page just to see you two fight holy shit.

Ok...

You could understand him??

ur concent isnt required thx

murder all anti intellectualism

haha u died thinking it was ironic haha retard

Then why not just fuck women in the ass?

*consent

Also I don't actually believe you're going to murder all white people since you're deep in Cred Forums.

Wow AI generated sentences have come a long way huh?

Stop making me kek you fuckin madlad

This thread started as a debate over sexuality, I scroll to the bottom and it's a bunch of Cred Forumstards making fun of a *supposedly* black guy who can barely speak English.

Never change guys.

I did mention that the anus is a pleasure spot. It's a pleasure spot both to stick in, and have things inserted into. Some men just choose to have a penis in them.

concent and ur unironically anosognosiad schizophrenic in the absolute value of all things

Which is pretty nice might I add

I did mention that the anus is a pleasure spot. It's a pleasure spot both to stick in, and have things inserted into. Some men just choose to have a penis in them.

Sorry, wrong user

ur judged by the quality u keep

keeping a man for sexual pleasure as one urself is mental illness=weakness=undesirable for anyone/evnironment

Sucking dick doesn't mean you can't have pussy. It's not one or the other

Okay you can stop fucking with me now, I'm not buying it any more xD

You really had me for a bit there though, well played.

All humans possess the necessary psychological perimeters to be gay or straight or anything in between or outside of it entirely. It has a much to with individual personality as it dies biological imperative. People fall into what feels good and rewarding to them. There's no accounting for how every person comes to decide what looks like for them.

ill learn 10 different language options tomorrow forever and never look back its summer time the thin ice long ago melted ur just drowning u didnt even realise itdelusioned thinking im there next to you as death sets in

distorted vision politic exhume the garabage disposal nightmare exorbitant dreamscape voting.

Okay.

Someone let me in on the loop.

Is this someone trying out a bot that they coded themselves?
Please somebody tell me if this is an experiment I've got stuck between.

this

projection, schizophrenia.

allocate advance nucleic voltage producing new societal pathways

ad infinitum retard

No one can think of sentences this confusing

Is a bot

Ha, well it is all for physical pleasure, which can bring about temptation.

I agree, although maybe not completely undesirable.

Turn your fucking bot off. Stop botting /4/ you Russian cuck

This is bait and sage garbage, but I'll change everyone's mind here. If you had to choose between a man's ass and a womans ass which would you pick? Why would anyone pick the man ass unless they were born that way? And btw gay people are great, they are born gay so they dont reproduce and continue their inferior genetic line.

Okay have we determined this guy is actually just an AI generator at this point? Good.

personally I'd go man's ass, but that's if I *HAD* to do anal.

Also I started to agree, but then it got weird but whatever, free speech and all that.

Sorry I meant to tag the dude after that last one.
This reply

Gay men don't get pregnant.

I'm not a bot.

Maybe true, but it still managed to generate some interesting conversation.

Wait so which one are you.

I honestly can't tell how many people are in this thread. Like it could be as few as 3 or as many as a dozen.

So you're OP right? What about the schizophrenic guy who claimed to be black?
Are the random sentences replying to him the same dude, or a bot?

Man this thread's confusing. But I admit I only stayed because it got weird.

mental illness

I started here.

gtfo newfag

Attached: nf_pic.png (126x69, 796)

Oh okay. That comment style are fairly normal though, so I guess we haven't accounted for everyone.

Don't worry, I got a new VPN. Proof:

>pool's closed
>frog space program
>Moot

Guys have a much higher sex drive, and thusly are more likely to sexual things with more gusto and passion. I find women more attractive overall, and enjoy having a female as a partner, but I'm bi and find some guys very attractive and sexual. Although full disclosure I was molested a couple of times as a child so I am fairly hypersexualized so it could be a contributing factor. Also, as someone that is predominantly straight, gay stuff is more exciting because it kinda has that sense of taboo and being "wrong".

I'm not gay but sometime when I masturbate I think about sucking dick passionately.

In an odd way the normalisation of homo stuff makes it less fun. It's less kinky now.
Sounds like you're comfortable with yourself and that's nice to hear.

It's p gud, but everyone has fantasies, no crime in that

Attached: 1570494623281.jpg (506x564, 57K)

I wish being bi for males was more normalized and we could just hangout have fun and occasionally do sexual stuff with our buddies then go back to being normal.

Honestly I wish bi was pretty much everywhere, I don't give a shit about sexuality to the point where I'm kinda passionate about that?

Like leftists constantly wedge how they're progressive into stuff, right-wingers constantly virtue signal how they're straight because "muh family muh purity"
But like... We're only alive a few decades and everyone's depressed so why not say fuck it

Wholesome rant

Everyone is bisexual at birth and society arbitrarily enforces heterosexuality as a way to sustain procreation. Prove me wrong.

cant change fact fam

Those numbers are the thread, you cant hover over a comment to see someones profile

I have a right winger friend that I know is bi, but is completely closeted about and I feel bad for him. He and I never did anything and I'm pretty closeted too, but I'm starting to be more open about it, and my bf's best friend is gay, and we all have fooled around a bit here and there. It's nice. I love talking to him. He's fun and hes still a guy, but hes different and fun.

>I unironically don’t understand gay people.
I don't either. So if you got a straight male, he doesn't demand to participate with women and fags. Women and fags will demand to participate with a man.
It's something to do with the baby boomer generation. Maybe someone poisoned the food and or water. If they hear legitimate criticism they internalize it and then project it on others. It's gotta be something they ate or drank, they act all fucking weird like abnormal levels of violence and sexual perversion compared to every other generation. Then they'll level any kind of criticism about it at anyone that brings it up, accusing others of what they do to divert attention from it hoping to avoid consequences.

No but you can see how many posters there are.

That doesn't really guarantee newfag detection though. Can detect samefags however. I think someone had a bot (or was so sperg they talk like an AI) so like 50% of the comments are from the same dude.

I had this far right homosexual on my Discord, it was really sad because he would randomly just be edgy and mope really hard. I eventually had to remove him because he started taking it out on me for being experimental and therefore a libtard.

I think it's because some people teach that homosexuality is like a decision that presents itself exlusively to leftists living in cities, so when it happens to a right-wing farmer all he can think is like "what the fuck is wrong with me" rather than like "cool, that could be fun".

Who cares? More pussy for you, right?

Fuck that's sad. I wonder how long it will be before sexuality isnt left or right.

Yeah, me too. I can't wait until unavoidable social stuff isn't the key feature of politics any more and you don't have to choose sexuality and race preference based on who you last voted for :l

nigga what

Yeah if you keep scrolling there's like a dozen people asking "what the fuck is this guy saying"

I think a few are the OP baiting people but some of it's legit just a schizo or a bot.